HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with x_fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:40 pm

Demitri sighed, "Sorry, I just don't like them. I mean hanging in a metal box, so many stories above the the concrete floor? I wouldn't get hurt, but it just doesn't seem natural" He grumbled softly, shaking his head and walking inside the hotel. He was aware of the change in the temperature, but not like the two mortals were. To him, it was subtle, barely noticable. He sighed, shaking his head and sighing, "See you upstaris" He said, breaking his hand from Maddie's to dash off towards the stairs. He pulled open the door, stepping inside and bouncing up the cement stairs, effortlessly beating Maddie and Kristen to the room. He slipped inside, getting to the shower before either of them.

Alexi glanced up at Maria, "I'll be fine" He murmured, shaking his head at her, "Besides, Demitri and Kristen need some alone time. If worse comes to worse, I can always go and get an extra room for one night for myself" He murmured, smiling reassuringly at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:55 pm

"Ahhh-vvv...." Maddie shivered, her teeth chattering slightly. She didn't exactly understand why Demitri was taking the stairs instead of riding the elevators with them, but at this point, she just wanted to hurry up and get warm.
Kristen sighed, shaking her head lightly. "Come on girlie.." Kristen murmured, taking Maddie's cold hand then and leading her into the eleveator. "Just ours." Kristen said then as Maddie reached up to press the button. She nodded in agreement, still smiling as the button glowed and the funny feeling in her gut as the elevator lurched skyward.
Kristen pushed open the door, smirking as she heard the water running. She pulled Maddie's soaked towel away, wrapping the child in her own which wasn't as wet.
"What do you want to take to Maria's and Alexi's?" Kristen asked then, trying to warm the girl up.
"M-my puzzle...the o-one De-D-Demitri bought...." Maddie studdered, still shivering. "And..." Maddie swallowed, feeling a bit warmed up as Kristen steered her towards the clear-glass balcony door. The sun was nice. "And my coloring book?"
"Alright." Kristen said, nodding in agreement.

Maria shook her head. "No, you won't." she said quietly. "I told you I wasn't going to leave you again." she added, sitting up slowly to look over at him. After what had happened, Maria didn't exactly like the idea of Alexi being by himself at all. She had barely gone out for an hour and he had torn up his wrist. Maria was afraid-seriously afraid-of what would happen if he were to be left alone for the entire night.
"I know they need time. I'm just worried about you..." Maria said then, shrugging lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:00 pm

Demitri stepped out of the shower, a towel wrapped loosely around his waist.
"Go get warm kiddo" He teased Maddie, he could see her shivering, it was funny, as he didn't remember what cold really felt like. He glanced at Kristen, smiling as she began to pack up Maddie's things. For such a young woman, she was an extrordinary parent. He sighed, relieved that Maddie would be out tonight, it would be nice just to relaxe with Kristen, without constant inturruption. Maddie tended to be a bit demanding, and lately she had been almost demanding to sleep in their bed. It was a bit annoying, knowing that she was old enough to stay in her own bed, just refused. And when she didn't get her way, all hell tended to break loose.

Alexi sighed, "I'll be fine Maria" He murmured, "And if I need to step into a seperate room for a few hours, that's fine as well" He sighed, he knew she was terrififed of him hurting himself again, but he wasn't enjoying the idea of constant supervision, he felt like a child. He sighed, shaking his head, not commenting for right now, she was entitled to worry, he would as well in this situation.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:19 pm

Maddie nodded, not needing to be told twice to get into the bath this time. Kristen had a backpack already stuffed with Maddie's pajama's, clothes for tomorrow and the few things she wanted to bring with her. Kristen sighed, shutting the bag as Maddie turned off the water in the bathroom. Tossing the bag over to Maddie bed, Kristen stood up and strecthed, rolling her arms back as well. She glanced at Demitri for a moment, giving him a somewhat sly and all knowing smile. She walked back over to the balcony door then, standing in the sunlight, still in her bathing suit and wrap. She wrapped her arms around her waist, bitting her lip gently. Kristen almost couldn't believe she'd have Demitri all to herself for the night.
"Mommy!" Kristen sighed, letting her arms drop. She picked up the fresh clothes she had laid out on the bed for Madison and slid into the bathroom again. Maddie was wrapped in a towel, no longer shivering or smelling like pool chemicals. Kristen dried her off and helped her get dress, pulling her hair up into a ponytail before letting her scamper out of the bathroom. Locking the door behind Maddie, Kristen slid into the shower last.

Maria bit her lip. This was something she probably shouldn't push; no matter how worried or scarred she was. Swallowing, Maria nodded, and sat back against the hot tub. She said nothing, but passed her fingers lightly over her wrist which had stung when she realized Alexi was hurt. Maria sighed, slidding completely under the water then. She stayed under only for a minute or so before coming back up. Maria sighed, feeling a bit better as she pushed her soaked hair from her face.
"Guess we should head back up huh?" Maria asked then, rubbing the water from her face. Demitri had said to meet them back upstairs in half an hour.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:31 pm

Demitri sighed, feeling beyond relaxed as Kristen slipped her arms around him, though like everytime before, it was nearly instantly disrupted by a familiar, peircing voice. He sighed, flopping back on the bed, making sure the towel was long enough to cover him. He watched Maddie scamper out of the washroom, her little back pack was against the wall, and she was all dressed up.
"You behave alright, and promise me you won't pester Alexi, no matter what you feel from him, alright?" He said, sitting up and looking at her with an incredibly serious expression. Maddie may be his daughter now, but she did have to learn to respect the privacy of his family, particularly the current issue. He knew Maddie sometimes let her little gift control her actions, and he would not tolerate Alexi being driven in 'that' direction even moreso due to questions.

Alexi sighed, nodding.
"Yea, guess we should get going" He murmured, sliding out of the hot tub, making his way across the pool towards the towels. He didn't feel the difference in water temperature, but he was sure there was a substantial one.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:40 pm

Maddie looked up at Demitri, tugging her plain blue shirt over her short black skirt. She rubbed her nose for a moment before nodding. She had already promised to behave, and she intended to keep that promise.
Hearing about Alexi though, Maddie's expression changed to that of one getting caught right in the act. She swallowed once before holding her hands behind her back. Maddie took a deep breath and nodded.
"I won't. I know he's...upset..." Maddie murmured. She was still a bit confused about what was bothering Alexi, but she was going to try and find out. Inwardly, Maddie was smiling. Promising to that didn't include Maria...
"Promise." Maddie said, letting her hands drop back to her side to show that she wasn't crossing her fingers or anything. "I'll be good." Maddie smiled then before going over to her bag, making sure she wasn't forgetting anything.
"Demitri. Are you taking her up there or are Alexi and Maria coming to get her?" Kristen asked as she stepped out of the shower. Even though the door was locked and she had just shut off the water, Kristen was sure he would hear her. Beauty of his uncanny hearing; she could tell him things withouth Maddie listening.

Maria sighed, ringing her hair out gently as she slid from the hot tub and followed Alexi. She grimaced then. The smell of chlorine was thick in her hair; at least it was to her. "Uh, it's going to take me forever to wash this smell out..." Maria groaned, grabbing a towel and drying her suit off enough to slide her dress back on. Rining her hair out once more, Maria tossed it up into a tight bun and sighed. She was so going to shower once they got to the room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:46 pm

Demitri eyed Maddie warily for a moment, but nodded, accepting her promise.
"Alright, thank you" He nodded, he stretched out, glancing at the washroom door as he heard his name, and then the following question.
"They said they'd stop by on their way upstairs" He called to Kristen, making his voice louder so she'd hear him through the closed door. He sighed, smiling back at Maddie was he grabbed his jeans off of the chair he had tossed them on, they were clean, and his favorite. He also grabbed a pair of socks, not bothering with a shirt just yet. The second Maddie's attention was on her bag, looking away from him, he changed with such speed that it wasn't even noticable. He tossed the towel onto the chair, sighing and stretching out again.

Alexi smiled, "Do you want me to get Maddie well you go ahead and shower?" He asked, toweling himself off before tossing his towel over one shoulder. He then slipped his feet into his beat up flip flops, looking at her curiously. He could tell she was still worried, but hopefully she'd give him the benifit of the doubt, he was going to do anything stupid. He sighed, even he didn't believe that, his black outs when he was alone were impossible to remember, and so far he had bit himself, which was rather frightening.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:00 pm

Kristen nodded to herself. Good, she could take her time getting ready then. Wrapping one towel around her body, Kristen used another to dry out her hair. The mirror had fogged up to the point where Kristen could barely see herself in it. She smirked, using a washcloth to clear the fogg away from the mirror. That was better. Gently, Kristen passed her brush through her hair, making sure she got all the knots out.
A small, old, yet familiar feeling was stirring inside of her as her mind wandered to this upcoming evening. Kristen smiled to herself, practically stopping the care to her hair as her mind wandered off. Kristen shivered pleasantly at the thought, quickly brushing out the rest of her hair and putting it up into a loose bun for now.

Maria bit her lip gently as she followed Alexi into the hotel. She badly wanted to shower, but she didn't want to leave Alexi lest he have another episode and they couldn't watch Maddie. Maria smiled at him then and shook her head.
"No, I'll go with you." Maria said, lacing her fingers with his. Like he said ealier; Kristen and Demitri deserved time to themselfs, and that couldn't happen if he hurt himself again. Maria gave him another reassuring smile before walking towards the stairs up to Demitri's and Kristen's room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:07 pm

Demitri sighed, glancing at Maddie as a knock sounded on the door.
"I think someone's here to see you" He murmured, standing up and yanking the door open.
"Hey guys, thanks" He murmured, smiling at them. Though Maria looked a little stressed. "Get your stuff Maddie" He said, nudging the little girl to go and get herself. He sighed, shaking his head, smiling loosely at Maria and Alexi, trying to cheer them up a bit.

Alexi knocked on Demitri's door, "Alright" He sighed, she didn't trust him to be alone, even for a few minutes, that was just a bit hurtful. Demitri yanked open the door, and Alexi quickly plastered a smile on his face.
"Hey" He murmured, "No problem" He watched Maddie scamper off to get her bag.
"You know, just text me if stuff gets to stressful" Demitri murmured softly, just enough for his brother and Maria to hear.
"Yea, we will, I doubt that'll happen though" Alexi responded.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:17 pm

Maddie looked up as Demitri answered the door. "Yaay!" she called, bouncing over to stand next to Demitri. She grinned at Alexi and Maria. Maria smiled and waved before nodding in agreement with Demitri.
"Oh yea." Maddie said, giggling at her forgetfulness and smacking her forehead dramatically. She left then, walking over to where she had left the bag. She hefted it up, pulling the straps over her shoulder.
"Bye Mom!" Maddie walked over to the bathroom door, knocking once. Kristen opened the door for Maddie to slip in for a moment. Kristen gave her a small hug and told her again to behave before letting her slip back out and Kristen closed the door once more.

Maria nodded to Demitri. "I'm sure things'll be fine." she said, just as quietly before Maddie showed up again.
"Hey mia. Got everything set?" Maria asked then. Maddie turned around to show Maria and Alexi the bag on her back and nodded for good measures.
"Yep!" Maddie said before looking back at Demitri with a reassuring smile. "I know, Mommy already told me to be good..." she said before he could have the chance to remind her again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:24 pm

Demitri laughed, "I know, I heard" He said to the little girl.
"Have fun" He called, shutting the door behind them and turning back into the nearly silent room. He breathed deeply, enjoying the quiet, besides Kristen in the washroom, it was nice. He sighed, flopping on the bed, his head near the end, watching the TV with a slightly bored expression as he waited for Kristen. He shifted around on the bed, still shirtless, he had opened the balcony doors, and was enjoying the late afternoon sun as it reached the bed.

Alexi smiled at Maddie, "Let's go" He said, nodding, they only had one more set of stairs, and he was sure Maddie could manage, though, he doubted she'd want to walk to the stairs. Already they were heading towards the elevator. He glanced at Maria, sucking in a breath as the button was pushed. He shuffled inside, instantly slinking into the corner, he felt more secure here.
"One button" He warned Maddie, "Floor number six" He knew she had a habit of pressing all the buttons.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:38 pm

Kristen stopped brushing her hair, listening as Maddie said bye once more and then Demitri closed the door. She smiled, and it slowly grew into a grin. Silence...peaceful, calm silence. Kristen sighed with relief.
She stepped over to the door, still wrapped in her towel though at this point she was entirely dry. Opening it enough that she could look at Demitri, Kristen smirked.
"Close your eyes." she murmured. She had to go get something out of her bag, and it wasn't the fact that Kristen was in a towel, it was what Kristen had to bring out of her bag that she didn't want him seeing. "Humor me, please? And keep them closed until I'm back in the bathroom." Kristen laughed then, opening the door to stick her head out then.

Maria held her hand out to the little girl and Maddie took it eagerly. She looked back over her shoulder to wave at Demitri before he closed the door. She kept up with Maria and Alexi as they walked towards the elevator. At least she thought so. Maddie hardly noticed that Maria and Alexi had been heading towards the stairs, or that it was a small strain on her arm to press the elevator button. Maddie grinned as it lit up, laughing quietly.
Maria bit her lip to keep back at smile and shrugged lightly. Once the elevator door opened, Maria leaned back against the wall as Alexi slumped in the corner. Maddie nodded, looking for the right number and pressin the button. "Bing..." Maddie said, just as lightly as the elevator. Maria couldn't help but laugh quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:45 pm

Demitri glanced up, looking at Kristen curiously, before sighing and nodding.
"Alright" He reached back, grabbing a pillow and placing it lightly over his head and screwing his eyes shut. By doing this he amplified his other senses, and was more aware of the noise in the room now. He sighed, curious about what she was planning. He knew it had to be something besides her walking around in a towel, odviously he had seen her in far less then that before.

Alexi chuckled, though the second the doors opened, he was out, heading down the hall towards his and Maria's room. He opened the door, leaving it open behind him as he slipped into the washroom to quickly shower. He wasn't sure if Maria wanted to shower as well, but he desperately wanted to. He sighed, washing his hair quickly, he had grabbed his jeans before he had come in the washroom, so when he stepped out, he quickly pulled them on before stepping outside, back into the room.
"Hey"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:31 pm

Kristen grinned. Seeing that Demitri had the pillow over his face assured her that he wouldn't peak. Still holding the towel around her, Kristen shuffled over to her bag. She croched down, ruffleing into it for a moment and pulling out a dress. It wasn't anything too fancy really; Maria had helped her pick it out before they left for Italy. She had said it was just in case, since Kristen didn't exactly own anything elegant per say. It looked more like something Maria would wear to a dance part, but they had found one in black, and Kristen agreed. Being as quiet as she could, Kristen pulled the dress out, before dashing back into the bathroom and shutting it close, locking it for good measures. She didn't want Demitri to see her until she was absouletly ready.
Pulling the dress on, Kristen smiled at her somewhat-foggy reflection. It was strapless, with a small string to be tied at her neck. It flowed down to her knees, and when Kristen spun around it fanned out in a wide circle. The material was soft and smooth too, the only other reason Kristen had agreed. Once the dress was one, Kristen blew her hair out straight, touching it up with her flat iron here and there. She didn't bother much with make-up, but she made her eyes the emerald green that matched the necklace Demitri had given her. Tieing the strings around her neck and parting her hair so that most of it hung on her right side, Kristen sighed before stepping out of the bathroom.
"Alright." Kristen said then, taking a few bare-footed steps out before spinning gently. "You can look."

"Whoa." Maddie jumped as Alexi rushed out of the elevator. Maria laughed, taking Maddie's hand and stepping out with the child.
"Don't worry. He does that all the time..." Maria said reassuringly. Maddie nodded.
"Demitir does it too." Maddie said, remembering vividly of that morning.
"They are brothers." Maria murmured, smirking and pushing the door open to their room. Maddie's eyes went wide as she looked everything in the room over.
"Wooooww!!" Maddie said, letting go of Maria's hand to walk around the room. "It's so pretty..." Maddie murmured, letting her fingers pass over the victorian style engravings in the wooden frame of the bed. Maria smiled, and turned to see Alexi stepping out of the bathroom.
"Good, my turn." she murmured, kissing his cheek gently before slipping in herself.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:36 pm

Demitri sighed, waiting patiently for Kristen. He glanced up as he heard her voice, removing the pillow.
"Wow" He murmured, stepping up and wrapping his arms around her. "You look stunning Kristen" He tilted her chin up, gently pressing his lips to her's. He was always careful with her, not wanting to hurt her. He smiled, "Guess I should dress up, I mean, look at you" He teased, pulling back and rummaging in his own bag. He had a black dress shirt, slipping it on and buttoning it up. Carefully he rolled up the sleeves, not wanting to look to weird.
"How's this?" He asked, smiling as he quickly brushed his messy hair, it never behaved. Despite the fact that he put little to no effort into his appearance, he looked better then a male model.

Alexi nodded at Maria, sitting on the bed.
"Does your room not look like this?" He asked Maddie, having heard her suprise from the washroom. "Well, we can order food and go get movies when Maria's done showering, alright?" He murmured, feelign strangely nervous suddenly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:59 pm

Kristen laughed, twirling once more to show Demitri how the dress flared out. That was something short of amazing to her. She looked up in enough time to not be surprised as he wrapped his arms around her. She shivered lightly, grinning and then blushing beyond her control. Now matter how many times Demitri gave her a compliment, each time made the color rise to her face. No one besides Demitri had evern given her a sincere compliment about they way she looked. Kristen's breath caught in her throat as Demitri tilted her head up so that she was staring up into his eyes. She closed hers gently as Demitri kissed her. Lightly...always so lightly....it made her shiver again.
Kristen sighed passing her tongue over her lips as Demitri pulled a dress shirt on. She nodded in her approval, stepping closer just to fix the collar and ruffle his hair a bit more to her liking.
"There." Kristen said. "Handsom as always.." Kristen said, smirking lightly. Demitri look good in pretty much anything, which Kristen envied, but only slightly.
"You don't think it's too much?" Kristen asked then, looking down at the dress then. She had a pair of heels, curitsy of Maria, that went along with the dress but they were still in her suitcase.

Maddie shrugged. "It doesn't have these..." she said, tilting her head gently at the woodcarving. She passed her hand over it lightly then before drawing back. Maddie looked around, standing on her tip toes to glance outside. Maddie shuddered lightly; they were really high up now. Swallowing lightly, Maddie turned back around to face Alexi and smiled lightly. She pulled her bag from her shoulders, setting it down to continue her way around the room. She could hear the water running, and firgured Maria had gone into the shower.
"Ok." Maddie said, nodding with a grin on her face. She could sense Alexi's nervousness, but remembering her promise to Demitri, Maddie said nothing. She glanced up as Maria came out of the washroom, still wearing her white summer dress, followed by a cloud of steam. Maddie looked at Maria for a moment with wide eyes before quickly looking away.
"So much better..." Maria purred, as she towel dried her hair. "Those chemicals aren't burning my nose anymore..." Maria sighed, tossing the towel back towards the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:10 pm

Demitri smiled as she fixed his hair and shirt. She tended to fuss over little things like that, though he didn't mind.
"No, not at all, if anything, I'm underdressed" He murmured, grinning at her and kssing her cheek lightly. He picked her up, sweeping her into his arms for a minute, watching with intense curiosity as she blushed . He'd never adjust to that, it was so interesting to him, as he could see it a lot clearer then most people would ever understand.
"You know, you look lovely when you do that" He murmured, smiling at her lightly.

Alexi nodded, "Oh" He pulled his shirt on, rolling a pair of socks onto his feet, glancing at Maddie and smiling lightly.
"So, what did you pack for tonight?" He murmrued, trying to keep the little girl's attention.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:36 pm

"Underdressed?" Kristen as then, stepping back a bit to look at him. "I don't think so. The dress isn't that fancy." she murmured, though she sounded more confident than she felt. Honestly, Kristen had no idea. Maria had been the one who picked it out. The vampiress outlook on fancy might have been a little ways of from Kristen or Demitri's veiws...
Kristen yelped quietly as Demitri picked her up and held her and she felt the color rising back to her face again. "Damn it Demitri..." she murmured, covering her face then. He always looked at her so intently whenever she blushed, it just made her all that more red.
"We need to get your head checked out..." Kristen spoke with her hands covering her face, standing on her tip toes since Demitri's arms were still around her. "I can't control it, and it's extremely embarassing..." Kristen murmured, shaking her head.

"Yea, what did you bring darling?" Maria asked then, her English accent becoming a bit more apparent. She sat on the bed and patted the comforters for Maddie to join her. The child grinned and picked up her bag before scrambling onto the bed. Sitting with her legs crossed, Maddie pulled out her two favorite coloring books, a small pack of crayons and another intersting tin. Maria tilted her head gently, watching as Maddie set it down on the bed.
"The rest is clothes..." Maddie said, shrugging then.
"What's in here?" Maria asked, picking up the tin causiously.
"My puzzle. Demitri bought it for me." Maddie explained. "You can open it. I haven't started it yet..." Maria did so, expecting to see big jaw-saw peices. Definatly not the clear almost irridesent odly shaped and small plastic peices within the tin. Maria frowned, picking up a few peices. There were at least three dozen of the small things.
"What does it make?" Maria asked, suddenly curious, tilting the tin so Alexi could look inside. Maddie grinned.
"A ball. There was one in the store, only it was a triangle. Me and Sven each did it once." Maddie answered.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:41 pm

Demitri laughed, "Alright, I guess we make one good looking couple" He smiled, kissing her cheek before carefully releasing her and smiling.
"You don't understand, it's an interesting thing for me to watch" He grumbled, laughing softly. "Is it embaressing? Is that what causes it?" He asked, genuinally curious. He smiled at her, taking her hand, making sure to grab his wallet and room key, shoving them both in his pockets. Wallet in the back, key in the side.
"Come on, let's go get dinner" He murmured, taking her hand. She had no shoes on yet, so he paused, waiting for her.

Alexi peeked over at the tin curiously. "Hm" He said, picking up a peice, careful not to break it.
"We'll have to give this a try later" He murmured, replacing the peice with the others.
"Do you two want to go get a movie?" He asked Maria, they had to order food still, not just candy either, Maddie needed a proper dinner.
"What do you want for supper Maddie?" He asked, picking up the normally untouched menu.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:00 pm

Kristen sighed and rolled her eyes. "I never thought about it actually..." Kristen murmured. "It's usually whenever you give me a compliment cause I'm not used to being flattered..." she answered as Demitri set her back down. She sighed, not exactly wanting to leave his arms. But she did anyway, knowing that after dinner, she wouldn't have to leave them for the rest of the night.
Kristen stared distantly at the floor then, cheweing her lip gently in thought. "Huh...I really don't know what causes it..." Kristen said then, shrugging. "I just don't like it cause my face gets hot and it doesn't happen often, and it's such a girly thing and...you always look at me so intensely..." Kristen swallowed then, feeling her heart inch its way towards her throat at the thought. She shook her head then as Demitri pulled her towards the door.
"Ah, wait." Kristen said, realizing he was ready and she still wasn't. Laughing to herself, Kristen walked over to her bag, digging lightly to find the small heels that with with the dress. She sat back on the bed, slipping her feet into them gently before clasping them. They were black as well, and the straps criss-crossed over her foot up and bit up her ankle. The heel wasn't too thin, so Kristen had some decent support when she walked, and they weren't that high either. So, standing next to Demitri, Kristen didn't exactly feel any taller. She quickly picked up her necklace from the bedside table, linking that around her neck before nodding and taking Demitri's hand again. "Ok. I'm ready now." Kristen said, grinning.

"Definatly..." Maria murmured. She was still trying to figure out how all these small and oddly shaped peices could fit together to make a sphere. Obviously it was a three-demnisonal puzzle. The fact that a five-year old was intersted, and had already completely one of these puzzles was amazing in Maria's eyes. Considering that she couldn't even picture the peieces working together. Maria sighed, putting the peices in her hand back into the tin and closing the box.
Maddie was looking thoughtfully at the bed. "Pasta?" Maddie asked, almost to herself. "Ooo, spaghetti! Moma order some the other night but I wasn't hungry..." Maddie murmured. Now she was hungry though. Maria smiled and nodded.
"What about the movie?" Maria asked then, brushing away a strand of hair that had broken free of Maddie's ponytail. To that, Maddie shrugged. Maria sighed, looking at Alexi for a moment longer than was necessary before agreeing.
"Alright, I'll take her down to go check something out. Can you order the food?" Maria asked. Maddie looked between the two before slidding off the bed along with Maria.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:09 pm

Demitri sighed, smiling as she slipped on heels, that was rare for Kristen, she hated them, though he thought they looked fairly sexy.
"Okay" He nodded, letting her have her way about the blushing. He still didn't fully understand it, but he'd let her have this. He lead the way out of the room, "Do you wanna take the elevator? I know that it's harder to walk in heels, and we are four floors up" He murmured, he would take the elevator with her, but only because she was his, and he didn't like letting her out of his sight. When she was with Maddie, it was different, they were parents then, this, this time they were definately different then with Maddie.

Alexi smiled, "Yea, I can order the food. What do you want to drink?" He asked Maddie curiously, smiling at her. He knew Maria was stressed about letting him stay alone, but it was only for five minutes. He sighed, trying to look at her reassuring. He didn't want her to worry right now, but he was sure that she'd rush back here again. He flopped back on the bed, trying to act like he was over this right now, but he knew that right now Maria was going to continue to treat him like a child, not that he minded, much.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:20 pm

It took Kristen a few wobely steps to get a hang of thins. She stumbled against Demitri a few times, only once or twice was on purpose. She laughed to herself, thinking she was being a foolish schoolgirl for the dress-up game.
Looking up at Demitri at the mention of the elevator, Kristen gave a pleading smile. She knew he hated elevators, and had already suffered through a ride once today. "That would be fantastic." she murmured, able to walk a few steps confidently towards the elevator and pressing the button, mouthing a small 'bing' like Maddie did. Kristen chuckled to herself, shaking her head gently.

"Um....apple juice?" Maddie asked. "If not then water." she said with a small grin. She looked at Maria then, swallowing lightly before turning towards the door.
"Alright. We'll be back in a bit." Maria said, thankful that Alexi smiled at her reassuringly. It helped...a little. Taking Maddie's hand, Maria walked out of the room and into the hallway, glancing back at Alexi for one moment before shutting the door closed.
Maddie didn't need to be an empath to see how worried Maria was. She was worried about Alexi, but as to exactly what, Maddie wasn't sure.
"Maria...?" Maddie murmured.
"Hmm?" Maria answered, looking down at Maddie. The look the child had on her face was pure sympathy and a great deal of hope. Maria realized then that Maddie could probably sense how worried she was. Maria gave a light smile, leading Maddie over to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:30 pm

Demitri held Kristen up, holding her lightly, making sure she didn't topple over. He sighed, helping her into the elevator, arching his eyebrow at her small 'bing'.
"Dork" He teased affectionately, hitting the button on the panel, not wanting to be in here any longer then necessary. He grinned at her, though it was forced as he waited, impatiently, for the doors to open again. He sighed, stepping out as soon as they did, helping her out and walking towards teh restaurant.
"How's this?" The Restaurant had a great rep, from waht he had read, and he didn't want her to not enjoy the food.

Alexi stretched out on the bed, watching them go, before rolling over and ordering the food for Maddie. Thankfully they had apple juice so he orderd that. He sighed, already begining to feel beyond anxious. He shook his head, jumping up and pacing around the room, doing everything possible to keep himself grounded.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:45 pm

"Oh shut it." Kristen grumbled, hoping she wasn't blushing as Demitri had to practically help her walk into and out of the elevator. She held his hand tightly for the time they were in the elevator, knowing it made him anxious beyond reasoning. Kristen smiled as Demitri lead her into the hotel's resturant. It suddenly occured to her that Demitri may have very well booked their stay in Italy at a five-star hotel without telling her.
The place was large, almost a seperate section from the hotel aside from the connecting doors. Kristen blinked, looking around in complete awe. The place was breathtaking. The ceilings were high, and painted in the way of most European chruches, the tables looked like solid wood with clean white linens on all of them. Kristen noticed a great deal of people were already sitting and eating while others started lining up at the door. Kristen firgured on a good night, that line at the door probably went all the way down the street.
"Wow..." was all that Kristen could really say as she looked back at Demitri. "The food here must be great, the lines's nearly out the door..." Kristen murmured, wondering for a moment if they should have put in a reservation.

Maddie picked out a few movies. Some were cartoons Maria remembered her watching back in Russia; Kung Fu Panda, The Bee Movie, Mulan. Other's looked incredibly stupid in that hiliarious sort of way; Alivn and the Chipmunks and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.
"I think these will be good enough." Maria said, thanking the worker for the DvD's and letting Maddie carry the bag. She figrued the little one might fall asleep after the thrid movie or so. They stopped at the hotel store to by popcorn that was already made, and Maria let her pick out a candy bar before they headed back up the stairs.
"You'll need to eat your dinner first..." Maria said while they were in the elevator. Maddie nodded her agreement.
"Can we watch Kung Fu Panda while I eat?" Maddie asked, guessing Maria and Alexi weren't hungry since they had only ordered her food. Maria nodded as the elevator opened and they walked into the hallway. Maria swallowed down her anxiety, hoping, praying that Alexi was alright as she opened the door to their room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:53 pm

Demitri smiled, "I'm not saying anything" He grumbled, walking up to teh front desk of the hotel. He smiled at her. "Nice huh?" He murmured, murmuring quickly to the person seating them.
"Ah, yes the hotel said you and your family are very special. We have a reserved table for you" He murmured, his accent heavy and italian.
"Thank you" He said, following after the man, hearing the annoyed comments from those who had been waiting. "Here we go love" He said, pulling out her seat for her, and letting her sit down, before carefully pushing it in.
"Do you want anything to drink?" The man asked, looking from Demitri to Kristen. "Water for me please" He murmured, glancing at Kristen curiously. Demitri would order food , but he wouldn't eat it, which was why he'd order smile.

Alexi glanced up as the door opened. Thankfully he had managed to keep himself under control. The pacing had helped, but that was about all, he had nearly lost it a few times, but he hadn't. He glanced at Maddie, "What movies did you get?" He asked, her food had been delieved moments before, and was still warm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: