Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Alexi smiled, "Have fun" He murmured, reaching for the remote as she left. Maybe he could distract himself, maybe. He flicked the TV on, curling around her pillow, his head at the foot of the bed. He sighed, trying, and failing to keep himself from falling into the depressoin that had been happening lately. He winced, sighing as his blue eyes clouded to an all to familiar grey. He whimpered, memories that had abated with Maria's presence returned in a vegence.

Demitri chuckled under his breath as he heard Kristen's comment. He shook his head, focusing on the news, though he was growing more and more concerned about Alexi. He wasn't about to tell Kristen though, Maria would, if she chose to share that information. It was a personal, family matter, not that Kristen wasn't family, it just wasn't his news to share.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:34 pm

Maria could hardly focus on hunting. From the moment she left the hotel, worry about Alexi took over entirely. Maria sighed, stepping out into the sunlight before quickly ducking into an somewhat crowded alleyway. Maybe she could just find something quick and easy...
Someone was watching her. Maria glanced up quickly, eyes meeting another half way down the street, off in the shadows. Ah, perfect; men were so naive. Maria grinned lightly, looking over her shoulder once before following after his beckoning gaze. She decided against toying with him for too long, her need to get back to Alexi cutting through her instincts. She pulled back, licking the remaining blood from her lips before disbosing of the body. Sighing, Maria ran back to the hotel as fast as she could.
"Lexi...?" Maria opened the door to her room gently, glancing inside before walking in and closing the door behind her. She frowned, seeing him sprawled at the foot of the bed. "Alexi?"

Maddie put her fork down, having finished the eggs and picked up her last peice of toast. Kristen strecthed once before linking her hands behind her head and walking back inside. Her skin was warm from standing in the sunlight, but she doubted it had tanned any. Kristen had to sit out all day in the sun to get her skin any shade darker.
"Feeling better?" Kristen asked, tilting her head gently as Maddie put her toast crust back down on the plate. She nodded sadly before looking up and seeing Kristen smiling. Maddie smiled as well and pulled the sheets back around her.
"Where are we going today?" Maddie asked then, looking between Kristen and Demitri.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:40 pm

Alexi glanced up, seeing Maria.
"Mh?" He mumbled, rubbing his grey eyes and looking at her, half-focused. He could barely function, the thoughts, memories, feelings had just intensified the longer she had been away. He forced himself into a sitting position, he was beyond disoriented, the TV was loud in his ears, though he knew distantly that it was quiet.
"Wh-What happened?" He stammered, looking at her like a confused child.

Demitri sighed, glancing from Kristen to Maddie.
"Whatever you feel up to kiddo. I'm fine with staying here. The hotel has a pool and water slides and stuff, we can do that if you want" He murmured, he was sort of hoping for a lazy day, but he was fine with just having fun around the hotel.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:50 pm

Maria frowned, tossing the key to the small table near the door. She walked over to Alexi, sitting next to him for a moment. She caught his eye and gasped quietly. They were gray....Maria had never seen that before. Causiouly, Maria brushed his light hair from his eyes.
"I had to go out..." Maria said quietly. Silently, Maria swore she wouldn't leave until she was sure Alexi could handle being by himself. Obviously, right now he couldn't. "But I'm back now, so it's alright..." she mumbled pathetically, frowning lightly as she looked at him, worry and concern in her eyes.

Kristen's eyes went wide. "A pool?" she asked, bitting her lip gently.
"Slides!" Maddie added, feeling Kristen's excitment as her own. She bounced lightly in her chair, grinning and giggling. "Can we go? Please?" Maddie asked, seconds before Kristen.
"You'll have to be extra careful with your shoulder." Kristen said then, suddenly serious, though Maddie knew it was an act.
"It's almost better..." Maddie protested, pulling the sheets away and walking over to show Kristen. Her mother took her arm gently, pushing the sleeve away to look at the wound. Madison was right, with the cream Demitri had put on last night, the double fang marks were nearly scabbed.
"Still, you'll have to be careful." Kristen said, giving Maddie a look that said she didn't mean the wound. Maddie nodded confidently before Kristen sighed in mock defeat. "Go find your suit then." Maddie squealed in delight before running towards her bag.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:59 pm

Alexi nodded, "I remember, hunting" He sighed, rubbing his head, what the hell had happened when she left. He glanced around, feeling a sharp pain in his wrist as he moved it. He frowned, glancing at it. Bite marks, he had never bitten himself before, but now it seemed he had.
"What the hell?" He grumbled, rubbing at the bloody holes, he could taste the blood now, it was sort of gross, the taste of his own blood. He had heard of vampires mauling themselves before, it was supposed to be a depression thing, but he wasn't sure anymore. He didn't think he was depressed, confused, hurt yes, but depressed?

Demitri sighed, slipping into the washroom, returning moments later wearing a pair of loose, black and grey borad shorts. He had towels tossed over his shoulder, one for each of them.
"Are you gonna change before we go down? Or change in the change rooms?" He asked Kristen curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:07 pm

Maria nodded. Good, at least he wasn't too caught up in his own memories to have forgotten about what was going on now. Maria's face turned to something short of sheer horror as Alexi exposed his wrist. His badly bleeding and bitten wrist.
Oh my God, Alexi! Maria rambled quietly in spanish, quietly taking the bedsheet and wrapping Alexi's wrist to stop the bleeding. Judging by his shocked expression, Maria firgured he didn't remember bitting himself. A sharp pain hit her chest then, seeing that Alexi had done this to himself.
"Alexi...you don't remember doing this?" Maria asked, still holding his wrist in her hands.

"Got it!" Maddie said, pulling her one-peice bathing suit out from the stack of clothes in her suitcase. Kristen sighed at the small mess Maddie had made. The little one hurried into the bathroom after Demitri came out and Kristen walked over to her suitcase to dig for hers.
"I'll change once Maddie comes back out." Kristen said, finding her two-peice black suit and her dark grap warp. Maddie came back out a few moments later, wearing a bright pink and orange suit, holding strings behind her head that needed to be tied.
"Demitri..." Maddie murmured, silently asking for help as Kristen slipped into the bathroom to change.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:14 pm

Alexi glanced up, suprised as Maria spoke yet more spanish, and then proceeded to wrap his wrist in the bed sheet. He glanced at her, shaking his head. "No I don't remember this at all" He murmured, resting against her. He hated this, the confusion, he was scared to be alone now, what if he did something else to himself? He shuddered, staring horrified at his wrist. He had no idea what had happened, no recollection of what occured. He really was starting to freak.

Demitri knelt, tying the back of Maddie's swim suite, careful to knot it so that it wouldn't come undone, but was easy enough for him or Kristen to get out.
"How's that?" He asked, taking down one of the towels and wrapping it around her shoulders so that she was semi-covered when they walked to the pool, though with Maddie, she might want to be carried.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:20 pm

Maria sighed deeply. It wouldn't have been anyone else, Maria would have felt it if someone had hurt Alexi like this. This had to be self-inflicted. Maria was suddenly reminded of Demitri's brother, Adrian. She shuddered lightly.
Maria swallowed before giving Alexi a small smile. "I guess that happens sometimes..." Maria murmured quietly. She really had no idea what to say to him right now, or what to make of all this, or how to even help him really. She knew that she wouldn't leave him again, lest he would do something worse to himself.
"Can you answer something for me..." Maria murmured then, staring down at the slowly staining sheets around Alexi's wrists. "What is it that's bothering you the most?" she asked quietly. Maybe if Alexi didn't surpress all of whatever he was feeling right now, it would help him overcome it.

"That's good." Maddie said, giggling as Demitri wrapped the towel around her shoulders. Kristen came back out then, ruffling her hair that tumbled to her shoulders and rubbing her slim pale waist. Maddie smiled, glancing at Demitri for a moment before beating them both to the door.
"All set?" Kristen asked then, still fussing over her hair and her exposed stoamch.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:30 pm

Alexi glanced wordlessly at Maria. "I don't know, that's the problem. I can't explain it" He said, rubbing his head. He looked at her, pressing his face against her shoulder now. He shuddered, also caught up in thoughts of Adrian, would that be him? He winced, no, no that wouldn't be him, he wasn't going to be that way. He sighed, shaking his head and looking at her again.
"I'm sorry" He whimpered, shaking a bit now, he was terrified now, totally terrified. He shook his head and pulled away from her, letting himself flop against the bed, wincing as he landed on his wrist, it hurt, he had really done some damage.
"Ow" He hissed, he didn't trust himself to be alone right now, not in this mind set.

Demitri nodded, "All set" He said, tossing her a towel. He shook his head, taking Maddie's hand as he opened the door. He held Maddie lightly, not wanting her to scamper off right now.
"Come on" He said, closing the door as Kristen stepped out. He took Kristen's hand, leading the way towards the pool. They were on the bottom floor, but he was willing to walk the stairs, unless of course they dragged him towards the elevator.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:35 pm

Maria sighed, wrapping her arms around Alexi as he rested against her shoulder. "Alright, well what's bothering you in general then?" she asked. "Anything, just, talk it out with me..." Maria said, watching as he fell back against the bed. She winced lightly, rubbing her own wrist subconsciously before laying back next to him.
"Please?" Maria asked quietly. "Let me help...." she whispered, rubbing his shoulder gently, a light smile on her face.

Kristen caught the towel Demitri tossed to her, and she hung it over her shoulder. She laughed quietly as Maddie skipped alongside Demitri. Kristen took his hand gently, smiling at him for a moment, surpressing the shudder she always recieved from his touch.
"Ooo, I wanna press the buttons!" Maddie said, tugging Demitri towards the elevators as she heard the soft 'ding' of the doors opening. Kristen sighed, giving Demitri and apologetic shrug. Madison seemed to be the only one of them who enjoyed elevator rides.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:45 pm

Alexi sighed, "I want you to help Maria, I really do, but I have no idea what to say, everything's bothering me. I mean, I lived under the same assumptions for so long, I mean, and then, suddenly they were all uprooted, and I don't know how to react. I'm coming to terms with everything that happened to me, I dunno" He shook his head, staring at her, noticing her rub her wrist.
"Sorry" He murmured, looking at her with a sad smile. "I keep forgetting" He shook his head, moving so he was resting against her, a small sigh escaping him, he didn't know what else to say, he couldn't express himself. He was never any good at that, he never had had to before. He sighed, his entire life had been a facad, fake, disasterous.

Demitri winced, shaking his head and sighing.
"Press the 'P' button for pool" He said, pointing out the button, an annoyed sigh escaping him. He really did detest elevators. Small, cramped, unnatural. He shook his head, watching Maddie carefully. Last time she had managed to press all the buttons, which had sent them on an annoying adventure. He shook his head, grabbing the handle as the elevator jolted downwards, he was terrified of these damn things.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:53 pm

Maria sighed deeply. She nodded here and there to show Alexi that she was listening as she tried to sort through what she was told. There had to be something she could use...something to help him understand that even if what he thought was different, it didn't change who he was.
Maria shrugged her shoulders gently. "It's alright." she murmured, not caring about the small jabbing pain she was recieving from Alexi's wounded wrist.
"Alexi, nothing's really changed..." Maria said slowly. "Even though your outlook on the siutation has shifted, it doesn't change who you are, or what you did...." she murmured, frowning slightly, wondering silently if that made any sense, or if it would even help.

"Just 'P' Madison." Kristen murmured as Maddie reached up to press all the buttons in on shot like she had last time.
"Aww..." Maddie groaned, but obeyed. Her eyes lit up as the button did and she gasped in enjoyment as the elvator lurched downwards. She laughed nervously at the feeling in her stomach.
Kristen merely shook her head, leaning against the wall, watching Demitri from the corner of her eye. When the soft 'ding' sounded again, Kristen walked out quickly, knowing Demitri would practically bolt out.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:02 pm

Alexi sighed, nodding.
"I know that Maria, I just can't wrap my head around it" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing. He knew all those things, but it was still hard, and he'd never adjust to this. He shook his head, "I can't control what's going on with me Maria, I really don't even know myself" He shuddered, rubbig his wrist, he was terrified it would happen again. He looked at her, worried desperation in his eyes, what if he hurt himself worse, and then, by extension her. He winced, that was what scared him the most, hurting her.

Demitri did, in fact, bolt out of the elevator.
"I'm taking the stairs next time" He hissed, standing as far away from the elvator as possible, without actually leaving the room. He shook his head, nodding at the door, "Through here, I guess we don't need to bother with the change room" He murmured, taking Maddie's hand again, leading her into the pool room. There was a hot tub, a large pool, and a smaller one with two water slides leading into it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:03 pm

Maria sighed. She didn't want to push him too much with this.
"Alright, alright." she murmured, holding her hands up to show she wouldn't question him any further. She brushed his hand from his wrist lightly, catching the movement out of the corner of her eye.
"Let it heal." Maria murmured. Then she looked up, catching his eye. Her heart fell at the desperation in his eyes, the worry and fear. He was just as scared as she was. Maria swallowed lightly before giving him a lightly smile.
"I'm sure things will work out love," she said then, keeping her voice light. "Just remember that I'm here alright? If you want to talk about anything; it might help you a bit, to sort things out." Maria murmured.

Maddie yelped and laughed as Demitri bolted from the elevator, taking her with him since she was still holding his hand. She was still giggling, even though Demitri was hissing, and she had to bend down to pick up her towel from the floor. She took his hand again, half skipping as she and Kristen followed Demitri out into the warm and sunny afternoon.
"Wooowww!!" Maddie whispered, grinning as her eyes took in everything. "Oooo I wanna go on that one!" she gasped then, pointing to one of the slides then curled a few times before ending in a big splash of water.
Kristen quickly found a few empty chairs and set their towles there. "Not yet." she murmured, finding a bottle of suntan lotion. "Come here."
"Aww..." Maddie groaned.
"It's just for your shoulder." Kristen said, rubbing the cream around the girls bite barks gently. It would prevent her from having an ugly scar once it healed. "There."
Maddie hesitated though, glancing at the water for a moment before back at Kristen. "Mommy don't I need..."
Kristen shook her head then. "No, the water's shallow enough. Just stay in the small pool ok?" Maddie nodded then before skipping off towards the slide.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:13 pm

Alexi sighed, "Okay" He murmured in a shaky voice, he let her brush his hand away from his wrist, though, Alexi was never really let an injury heal. Once again a habit of living as a gladiator. He lay down on the bed, looking at her and sighing, he let his arm prop up his head, looking at her with a sad expression.

Demitri smiled at Maddie, though once she and Kristen were doing the sunscreen thing, he moved away from them. Streaking for the deep end of the pool and diving in elegantly. He loved swimming, diving stuff like that. He surfaced, keeping up the facad of being human. He smiled at Kristen and Maddie, waving before he hauled himself out of the water. He glanced up at the high dive, a small smile on his face as he made his way towards the ladder that led to the top.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:21 pm

Maria smiled lightly. As Alexi lay back on the bed, Maria scooted so that she was sitting next to him. She was a bit too wired to be laying down right now, but she would stay by him. Maria felt that pang in her chest again at Alexi's sad face; mostly because she didn't know what she could do to really and truly cheer him up.
"Oh Lexi, don't look at me like that..." Maria teased lightly. "You'll make me cry." she leaned over then, kissing his forehead, his cheek, his lips lightly, all the while letting her fingers run through his hair.

Kristen watched Maddie scurry off to wait in line for the slide. Her eyes wandered over to Demitri then, bitting her lip gently as she watched him dive into the water. He could always pull off things perfectly. Whether or not he actually ment to was a mystery to Kristen. She sighed, stanind up and letting her towle slip off her shoulder. Squinting back at Demitri, Kristen gasped and laughed quietly, seeing him heading for the high-dive.
"Oh, you're crazy..." Kristen murmured, untieing her wrap and placing it down on the chair as well. Rubbing her middle subconsciously, Kristen walked over to the larger pool, taking her time, still watching Demitri.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:30 pm

Alexi laughed softly, "Alright, no crying" He muttered, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her against him.
"You know, we can still do some stuff around the hotel. They have a games room, and a pool" He murmured, knowing she wouldn't be able to handle being in a hotel room all day. Most vampires grew restless, Alexi wasn't one like that. Years of being in a cramped space most of the time made him fine with stuff like this.
"What do you wanna do??" He asked, kissing her nose, trying to lighten her mood, as well as mask his confusion.

Demitri stood on the high board, hawk like eyes flashing for a moment, before he dove off, hsi body slicing the water like a knife, before he surfaced, next to Kristen.
"Hey" He said, wrapping his arms around her from behind. He glanced around, seeing Maddie in line for the water slides, it was almost her turn by the look of it, and she was really excited. He smiled, wondering if she'd want to go down with him one time.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:39 pm

"Good." Maria said, smiling despite herself. She slid into his arms gracefully, as if it were something that she did all her life, leaning over him still. She smirked then, tilting her head lightly to move her hair from her view. It always got in the way at times like these...
Maria chuckled lightly, moving so that Alexi caught her lips instead of her nose. "Mmm, maybe just stay like this..." she whispered after pulling away from him. "Though, a nice swim doesn't sound like a bad idea either..." Maria murmured thoughtfully, rolling her lips gently.

Kristen held her hand up against the sun, watching as Demitri stood on the highboard. She bit her lip in anticipation, watching as he launched from the board and fell towards the water. Kristen felt her heart leap into her throat for a moment as he cut into the water then. She was still standing near the edge of the pool, not sure if she should slip in entirely yet or not.
Demitri practically made up her mind for her as he wrapped his arms around her. Now she was soaked.
"Uh! Gee thanks." Kristen laughed, shivering pleasently at his cool touch, and the cooler water. The sun had made her skin hot again. Kristen pushed Demitri away lightly, teasingly almost before holding her nose and jumping into the water, making a lightly splash. She touched the bottom of the six-foot deep marker before shooting back up towards the surface. She gasped lightly, needing the air back in her lungs as she treaded the water lightly. Looking up at Demitri, Kristen laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:51 pm

Alexi smiled, "I'm fine with whatever you want to do love" He murmured, smiling at her with a semi-relaxed expression, he really was fine, as long as they stayed in the hotel. He stretched out, "Swimming, water slides, hot tubs" He murmured, grinning, trying to sound like a corny sales person. He laughed, kissing her again, holding her lightly against his chest.

Demitri laughed, "No problem" He watched her with a happy smile, watching her tread water.
"Dork" He called, diving in beside her, he didn't splash like she did. Surfacing, he as right next to her, wrapping his arms around her middle, making sure he was supporting her weight against him as he tread water enough for both of them.
"Maddie having fun?" He asked, glancing around for her, seeing the little girl, relaxing a bit.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:00 pm

Maria nodded as she listened. Her eyes went wide at the sound of a hottub.
"Ooo...." Maria murmured then, bitting her lip gently. She hadn't been in a hot tub since Carlos had left. Many due to all the drama that ensured, but still. Alexi caught her attention then as he kissed her. She yelped quietly, having been caught off guard slightly. She wrapped her arms around his head, lowering herself as he held her against his chest.
"Mmm, I love you." Maria murmured, kissing him ahead before pulling away to look at him. "Hot tub?" she asked then, sounding like a bit like Maddie; childish and eager.

Kristen stuck her tongue out playfully at Demitri. She took a breath, ducking under the water as he jumped in after her. She spun around once, loving the feeling of the cold water surronding her. It was times like these, were Kristen wished she could shift into some aquatic animal...like a dolphin...or a killer whale. Surfacing again, Kristen sighed and yelped as Demitri pulled her against him. She laughed then, rubbing the water from her face before looking over at the slide.
Maddie was waving at them from the top, grinning from ear to ear. Kristen laughed, hearing the girl screaming as she spun down the slide and splashed into the water. A second later, Maddie was standing in waist-high water, shaking her head, curls bouncing around her face. Kristen watched her scurry out of the water to get back in line.
"I think she is." Kristen muttered, laughing again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:06 pm

Alexi smiled, "Sure" He slid out from underneath her, slipping into the washroom to change into his black and blue board shorts. He tossed a towel over his shoulder as he emerged, looking at her curiously.
"You gonna change now? Or in the change room?" He asked her curiously, sitting in a chair, waiting patiently for her. His feet were in his favorite pair of black flip flops, which he had brought, just because they were coming to Rome. He sighed, stretched out, his scar shining, not that he cared. He had gotten used to people staring at him, though neither Maddie or Kristen had seen it, so they were in for a suprise if they were at the pool.

Demitri laughed, "I think I might go try those things" He murmured, releasing her to swim closer to the shallow end, before hauling himself up. "Coming?" He called over his shoulder at her, walking off to join Maddie in line.
"Hey kiddo, is it fun?" He asked, scooping Maddie up so he could talk to her easier. She was so little compared to him, barely coming to his waist, he was tall however.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:15 pm

Maria grinned, rolling off Alexi as she slid from under her, landing back on the bed with a laugh. While he was in the bathroom, Maria rummaged around in her bag to find her light blue suit. Once she had it, Maria gave Alexi a like peck on his cheek before slidding into the bathroom. She quickly changed into her one-piece suit, pulling on the white sun dress she had worn yesterday. It was just to walk down to the pool.
Pulling her hair up into a messy bun, Maria shook her head gently, muttering about being a completely mess as she walked back out. "All set." she said, smiling at Alexi, making sure to grab a towel from the bathroom, holding it in her hands.
"Going to walk down just as you are I'm guessing..." Maria murmured then, wondering if Alexi minded people staring at the gruesome scar on his chest.

Kristen laughed quietly. "You're such a child!" Kristen said, but she ducked under the water and swam after him. Only in the shallow end of the pool, Kristen stood up, shivering lightly and rubbing her face free of water. She let out a small breath, walking over to the smaller pool and sitting on the edge. She postionened herself so that when Demitri and Maddie came down from the slide, she would see them.
"Demitri!" Maddie gasped. He'd snuck up on her. She was shivering lightly, completely soaked from her first ride down the slide. She settled for nodding enthusitically. "There's twist and turns and then SPLASH!" Maddie said, waving her arms to enhance her point.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:21 pm

Alexi rolled his eyes at her mutters about being a mess.
"You look fine" He said, nodding and standing up. "Yea, I'm going like this, why?" He arched a taunting eyebrow, though he was only teasing. He caught up her hand, his towel tossed casually over his shoulder. He led the way towards the pool, opening the door to the stiars, knowing neither of them would willingly set foot in an elevator.
"Here we go" He murmured, pulling open the door to the pool. He glanced up, dumping his stuff at one of the pool tables, glancing around as he saw Kristen standing near the bottom of the water slides.
"Family's here" He commented, grinning at her. His pale body shone in the early afternoon sunlight, his scar even more pronounced, though he didn't really apear to notice.

Demitri let his eyes grow wide.
"Wow" He smiled, shaking his head and sighing.
"You wanna go together? Or do you wanna go first?" He asked, Maddie was next, and the attendant was grinning, her gaze alternating between Maddie and himself, though he pretended not to notice. He shook his head, putting Maddie down, curious as to what she wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:30 pm

"Ha, a fine mess." Maria countered, grinning lightly though. She glanced around, everywhere but Alexi as he taunted her. When she did turn her gaze back to him, Maria was smirking and she simply shook her head.
"Oh, nothing." She had just enough time to slip her feet into a pair of flats before Alexi took her hand and lead her out of the room. They took the stairs quickly, causing most of Maria's hair to fall from her bun. She was laughing by the time they stepped outside, and Maria was pulling her hair from the bun, letting it fall around her in their perfect curls, turning quite a few heads. Maria hardly noticed.
"Hmm?" Maria asked, ruffling her hair back into the bun. Her gaze wandered around the pool, and she found Kristen. "Ah, fancy that." Maria said, chuckling before pulling her dress off, leaving her suit. "Want to see what they're up to? Or go straight to the hot tub?" Maria asked, still fussing over her hair.

"Oo can you come with me?" Maddie asked then, sounding genuially curious. She caught the looks the attendant was giving Demitri and tried not to frown. The emotions from the lady came to Maddie then and her eyes went wide and the color rose to her face.
"Come on!" Maddie said then, grabbing Demitri's hand and pulling him up the small amount the stairs to the top of the slide. She sat down, holding the handles on each side o the slide as water poured out from a jet behind her.
"Ready?" Maddie asked, looking back at Demitri with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:36 pm

Alexi laughed, "I was actually going to go into the pool, you can say hi if you want" He murmured, smiling at her and shaking his head. He walked over towards the pool, straight to the deep end and effortlessly diving in. His body and stunning vampiric appearance turned quiet a few heads, but he only had eyes for Maria, though, he was aware of the collective gasps as people noticed the huge scar on his chest. He shrugged it off, hitting the water like a knife, and making his way across the length of the large pool before surfacing. He shook his head, blinking water from his crystal blue eyes, as he glanced around, seeing Maria and Kristen talking.

"Of course we can" He said, shaking his head as Maddie dragged him up the final stairs. He shook his head, grinning as she sat down, he moved to sit behind her. His legs went around her, and his arms behind him to push them off.
"Ready?" He asked, he had done this before with his brothers, and it had always been a lot of fun. He grinned, pushing them off, making sure to keep his arms loosely wrapped around Maddie, so that at the end of the slide, he could move her, making sure she wouldn't get struck by him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: