Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:59 pm

Shaye sighed, "Alright" She winced, feeling Xayden's discomfort.
"No, no crosses" She murmured, shaking her head and letting Vaix take the cross away. "I suppose I could try something. It's a special angel thing, I can protect the house from a specific demon, I've never tried it before, but it's supposed to work" She smiled, "So when we get our own place, I'llgive it a go, and the spell wont hurt you, Drake, Xayden or Keith" She said, kissing Xayden as the baby calmed. She stood, making soothing noises as she walked around.
"Just ignore Michelle love, he has a crush, that's all. Though, you think us having a child and getting married would be a decent deterrent" She murmured, using her free hand to build a small wall of pillows and put Xayden down, lightly covering him with the sheet. She looked at Vaix, wrapping her arms around his waist, looking down at their little child, smiling.
"Tomorrow, tomorrow we'll get a house" She murmured, her spell thingy would work, she had learned it as a child, it was something all shifters knew it.
"It'll work" She murmured, reassuring herself.

Demitri shrugged. "No worries Raven, it's not all that exciting" He knew if he made a big deal, she'd be more desperate to see. If they acted bored, then she'd assume it was boring and what to move on. Alexi made a pathetic, annoyed noise and was jerked forward as Raven started coddling Keith and talking to him.
"Demitri's right, it wasn't all that cool. It's a baby, whiney, smelly, you know" He shrugged, though he had been really excited to meet Xayden. He was just playing along.
Keith smirked, catching on instantly, he shrugged, looking around, letting Raven cuddle him.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:52 pm

Vaix sighed nodding a bit and placing the cross beside the bed. He rolled his eyes at the Michelle comment and muttered, "yeah right. He thinks he loves you, stupid vampire... poor Xayden, having to breath a scent like his, so detached in tobacco you couldn't smell anything else." It was true, it was one of the many reason he didn't like Michelle, he smelled of ash and tobacco. He watched Shaye lay the baby on the bed in a mound of pillow and blanket and smiled at Xayden's innocence. He glanced at her curiously at the house comment. He smiled nodding and muttering in agreement, "tomorrow." He hoped it would, he didn't want Raven sneaking into their home to get a glimpse of their child. He wouldn't stand for it...
---
Raven narrowed her eyes as everyone pretended the baby was boring. "Really now," she muttered. She petted Keith gently, then muttered, "I know for a fact you're lying, I'm not deaf. You were having a party up there or something..." She rolled her eyes, "I'll take Keith's soul back tonight and scan through it. You should come clean now before I beat your arses for lying to me." She glared at them all, then kissed Keith's head gently. "Love you," she muttered, "you know I was a bit worried that you wouldn't come back down. With being with your sister and all, who wants a whiny demon like me?" She smiled, pressing her forehead to Keith's and smiling lovingly at him. Then taking his leash and declaring, "fine. I'll go." Then she glared at Drake and did the I'm watching you signal and growled, "better watch yourself Drake. I'm not a picky eater, or a stupid demon. I'll find you when your asleep. Trust me on that you're no longer safe to be at rest..." Then with a smile she turned and skipped out the front door, yelling a goodbye to Vaix and Shaye as she did, the skipping down the road, lugging both Alexi and Keith with her by the same hand. She could contain them both.
Michelle sighed, wandering out after her with a nod of thanks to Drake for putting up with her. Then he muttered to Raven, "well I had a good time. Xayden was really adorable and innocent looking..."
Raven purred, "yeah, you seem happier too, that's good. No suicides this week." She patted his cheek and smiled warmly. "See? Michelle's a good example of honesty...."
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:40 pm

Shaye smiled at Vaix.
"Don't worry, I have shifter friends who have used it before. You and Xayden just have to be outside when I cast it, due to the form I have to be in, alright?" She murmured. She had to be in her 'natural' form, which was actually angelic and therefore dangerous for Xayden and Vaix. She watched the little baby smiling lightly, still hugging Vaix.
"I can't believe this" She said, looking down at the little baby, brushing her fingers through his hair. She looked at Vaix, leaning down and gently picking Xayden up, it was hard to let him be, not when he was so new and shiney. "Aww" She murmured as he made a small noise, reaching up and grabbing her hair.

Keith rolled his eyes letting Raven cuddle him.
"Oh whatever Raven" Demitri said, "We just didn't want you to care to much. He really is a cutie" He said with a casual shrug. Alexi let out a startled yelp as Raven dragged him and Keith out the door.
"This is demeaning" He grumbled, watching as Keith managed to get his feet under him and trot along side Raven.
"His name's Xayden, in case you were wondering" Alexi gasped out, wincing at the constant tugging.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:59 am

Vaix nodded quietly, though he did frown at her true form comment. He didn't like that, because the last time she'd done that she'd been meaning to leave him. "We'll be out of the way for you," he assured softly. He knew Shaye wouldn't leave, not with all the new pleasures of life awaiting her. It didn't make sense for her to go, but it didn't stop him from being slightly spooked. He smiled as Shaye looked down at Xayden, the rolled his eyes as she picked him up again, unable to leave him be. He didn't object for the baby though, because it was incredibly healthy for the baby to be constantly held by his parents at this age. "I can't believe it either," Vaix muttered softly. Xayden was new, and small, and innocent despite the demon in him. The fact he'd come out of Shaye still awed Vaix. He shifted closer to Shaye and ran his fingers through the baby's small poof of dark toned hair. There was no doubt from the way the baby grabbed at Shaye that he loved her dearly, and from the look in Shaye's eyes she loved him back just as much. "How long do you think your spell will take?" Vaix asked her gently, watching Xayden sleep. He knew some spells could take whole days, and some were ones you have to consistently maintain, like when a greater being(angel or demon) healed.
---
"Well that's impossible," Raven purred to Demitri, "I was already beaming with excitement before I came here, and sadly I'm leaving with just as much curiosity and excitement..." She grinned as Alexi whined, "well, don't make such a fuss then. It's only demeaning if there's an audience to see it, so don't bring attention to it." She kissed his cheek lightly, then carried on, she grinned as she at least got a name. "Xayden," she purred, "that's a nice name...sounds more angelic than demonic though, I'm guessing Shaye named him." Demon's had a tendency to be named after a thing from the world or created world. Envy's mother had obviously been very uncreative, Raven had been given her name for the tone of her hair, and Drake...well, he resembled a dragon in a way, even if his animal relation was a bat. She continued to drag her family along on strings and chains, while the more loyal members trotted along at her side without bonds.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:43 am

Shaye smiled, leaning back against Vaix, Xayden still in her arms. She didn't get tired of standing, never. Vampires didn't get worn out, they sleapt mearly out of habit, though certain things, big fights, days without feeding, giving birth, tended to actually wear them out. She sighed, "The spell? Not long, it's a really simple matter of naming the demon at hand, and basically making a barrier she can't cross. It won't affect anyone else though, and once it's up, it stays up until the creator removes it" She explained with a small smile.
"So not long. You and Xayden can just wait outside, it's short" She said, smiling as the baby clutched at her shirt, though his hands were weak and barely managed to scrape the fabric. Blue eyes flickered open, and the small baby smiled up at his parents. His hands reached out, going for Vaix and Shaye smiled.
"Awe, someone wants his daddy" She said, holding Xayden out to Vaix and carefully putting Xayden into his waiting arms. The baby gurgled for a moment, hands reaching up again, and Shaye smiled.
"What a cutie" She murmured, sitting on the couch as Xayden fell back asleep once he was in father's arms.

Demitri wasn't exactly loyal to Raven, but he was loyal to Alexi. He rolled his eyes. "Really Raven, it's a child, a baby, you can go down to the hospital and see tons of them. Besides, doesn't Xayden also have some angelic DNA, because shifters are of a angelic root?" He said, frowning. "He's shifter, vampire , angel and demon" He chuckled, "What a combo"
Keith sighed, trotting along side Raven for right now. Later he'd go off and sleep on his own. He sighed, flicking his ears for a moment, the sun was gonna rise in a bit, which would mean they were going to be trapped inside, again.
Alexi rolled his eyes.
"Right, cause every guy wants to be dragged along by a girl, by a string, on his wrist" he grumbled, shaking his head and catching Demitri's eye.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:18 pm

Vaix nodded in understanding, so it wouldn't be a big deal then, this spell of hers.He'd never seen an angel cast a spell, he'd never actually seen an angel either. He'd been a bit of a shadow child his whole life. He blinked as Xayden woke up, then reached for him. He smiled warmly, just something about having you son reach for you was heart warming. He stretched out his hands and took the tiny baby from Shaye, his smile growing curious as the baby gurgled. He wondered vaguely if Xayden was okay, then kissed the baby's forehead as he reach out towards Vaix's face. He didn't have long hair like Shaye's, but Vaix didn't have short hair either, so that when he did lean down to kiss the baby, Xayden grabbed a wade of his black hair, preventing him from lifting his head up again. He looked up at Shaye with a half smile, wondering what to do as Xayden attempted to taste his hair. It was regular for a baby to stick things in it's mouth, but Vaix really didn't know what to do, he could really see due to the angle, so he gave a short laugh instead. "I'm stuck," he pouted to Shaye with a smile.
---
"Yes I know," Raven purred, "but Xayden isn't a regular baby. He's Shaye's baby, and a regular freak. I want to see him while he's young and innocent, before he starts making bad teenage decisions... Ten bucks says he runs away from home at some point in his teen years." She grins, "and another ten bucks says he'll come straight to me..." She would be involved in this, Shaye didn't know what game she was playing trying to exclude Raven. She'd have a part, no matter how big or small, she would have a part in Xayden's life, and Shaye's just given her the wrong piece.
She smiled at the comment from Demitri on all the baby's mixings. "Yeah, it's a wonder the demon and angelic natures haven't fought. But then again, I guess he's just another Gimpy* with some vampire in him..." Raven grinned at Alexi as he continued to complain, "Why yes Alexi. That's why I'm so amazed you don't like it. There's boys out there that would give anything to be in your state. You poor soul, tied to a hot girl who happens to find you attractive." She gave him a wink, "You're just lacking testosterone or something I think."
(*half angel half demonic being)
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:54 pm

Shaye smiled, shrugging lightly. "Yea you are" She smirked, watching Xayden clutch at Vaix's hair. Obviously all the movement had woken the small baby up, not that he seemed to be fussy or anything. She laughed, looking at Vaix as he pouted, it was cute, seeing him and his son like that. She sighed, watching Xayden trying to eat Vaix's hair. She smirked, standing up and carefully detatching Vaix's hair from Xayden's tiny fist.
"Don't eat that" She teased, laughing as Xayden looked at her, almost pouting.
"Oh whatever" Shaye said, relieved that she now had a way to keep Raven away from her son. She'd do her darndest to make sure that Xayden had a good upbrining, and that his screwed up DNA wouldn't ruin his life. She sighed, brushing a small whisp of hair from the baby's face.
"Awe" She murmured, laughing as he yawned and rubbed at his eyes. "Sleepy head" She said, wrapping her arms around Vaix's waist watching him play with the baby.

Keith growled lightly at Raven as she commented on Xayden running away from Shaye and Vaix. He doubted it, Shaye would be an awesome mom, that kid was going to be perfect. And he doubted Xayden would go within ten feet of Raven, not after he saw the impact she had on his family. He flicked his tail for a moment, looking around and sighing.
Alexi frowned, shaking his head.
"It's not a lack of testostorone, it's a matter of having a brain. Most guys would love being tied to a hot girl, but, most people wouldn't enjoy being tied to a demon" He said, shaking his head. Demitri chuckled, it didn't take a mind reader to understand what Keith was thinking, and he agreed.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:45 pm

Vaix smiled waiting patiently as Shaye helped him escape their child's grasp on his hair. He lifted his head, looking down at the baby pouting him his arms, he smiled as the baby yawned, obviously still tired. He lifted a hand to hold the baby's and smiled warmly as his thumb was taken, which was about all Xayden's tiny hand could manage to hold before his head slumped sleepily against Vaix's chest with a soft noise of comfort. His warm smile remained, and he watched his son sleep for a minute or two before he looked up at Shaye, who still had her arms around him. He kissed her gently, then gave a content sigh. "You know, I didn't think I'd ever have this...a child, or a family like this. It's nice." He smiled up at her, hearing commotion downstairs, talking, but he paid little mind to it. His family was here, and that was all he cared about at the moment, and infact, the realization that it wouldn't just be them, but Iggy as well, was a bit depressing. Nothing like an emotionally unstable depression-aholic to make your family comfortable... But as Shaye had said before, they were all Iggy had, and denying him would hurt him so deeply he probably wouldn't survive that day. Now that Vaix wasn't corrupted by his contract, the idea of killing his brother wasn't so glamorous, sometimes it was still tempting...but it had lost it's drive really.
---
Raven laughed, "yeah, if you have a normal, uncontracted demon. But you don't, I'm not pestering you for your soul, I've never laid a finger of harm upon you, nor do I intend too. If anything, you have nothing but the positives of having a female demon around." She grinned at him, stopping briefly despite the hurry they were in to get home before sunrise. "But you know, if you not satisfied with me, all you have to do is say so." She purred, glancing down a bit, then looking back at him with her bright red eyes, running her free hand through his hair.
She wasn't concerned about Xayden, it would happen. Teenagers were always rebellious at one point, and when you have a problem, like being a freak loner in the world, you had a tendency to plummet into some soft of emotional instability. She'd keep out of his life completely, he wouldn't even know she existed, not until he needed her. She'd be there for it too, he'd grow to that stage well within her time on earth, so long as she didn't give hints, it would all go her way. Let Shaye warn him, there wasn't a single picture of her, and he would have is a name, and a list of past events, and it was sooo easy to lie about your name.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:52 pm

Shaye smiled, leading Vaix to the bed and setting him down. She curled next to him, smiling at Xayden.
"Believe me, I didn't think I would ever have something like this either" She admitted. Family terrified Shaye, always had, and she was trying to re-make that ideal.
"We'll just have to do everything we can to make sure we keep our family healthy, fun for Xayden" She murmured, rubbing the baby's head lightly. She smiled, looking at Vaix and kissing his cheek.
"You know, he looks like you" She said, grinning, "Same eye colour" She hoped her son kept the blue eyes, they were gorgeous, and they reminded her so much of Vaix. She sighed, smiling at him lightly.

Alexi sighed, he had asked Raven again and again to let him go, but she just pouted, and said she'd think about it. Instead, he kept his mouth shut, looking around.
"Sun's gonna come up soon" Demitri commented, smirking at Alexi's prediciment.
"Are you saying you don't want anything from him Raven?" He loved to embaressed Alexi around Raven. He chuckled, watching Keith wander ahead of them, as far as the chain around his neck would let him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:09 pm

Vaix nodded in agreement, they would make Xayden's life comfortable, and embrace what he was so that maybe in his future he wouldn't be upset over it. It was a matter of allowing him to be proud of what he was, and giving him no option to doubt that. He smiled looking down at Xayden at the looks comment from Shaye. "You think?" he muttered softly, then shook his head, "I think he looks like his mother, same hair colour...but he does have both our skin tones...and he may not keep the blue eyes you know." He smiled, it was a given that Xayden had the same skin tone, all vampires did, no matter how tan, they all paled out within the first day of infection. He smiled as the baby yawned again, and the grip on his thumb was released as the baby curled up against him instead. He smiled lovingly in a way only a father ever could.
---
Raven laughed, starting to walk again as Keith pulled the chain, "yeah I know, the sun. Stupid ball of fire." She shook her fist at the slowly lightening sky. Their house was visible at this point in time, so she wasn't to concerned. She could make the distance in seconds. She glanced at Demitri's comment and grinned, looked back at Alexi and muttering, "nothing that need be put onto paper... and Demitri, you know full well what I want from Alexi. You just love to embarrass him, pick pick at his pride." She laughed, ruffling Alexi's hair and opening the front door, letting Keith's collar go and stepping inside with a groan. Snapping her fingers so that the black fog appeared once more and grumbling, " so here we are, trapped for yet another twelve or more hours..." She took a seat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:15 pm

"I thikn the blue eyes are gonna stay" She said, smiling lightly. She heard people talking downstairs, "I hope Iggy's alright, with Keith and Raven being hear earlier" She frowned, she should go check on Iggy.
"I'm gonna go check on him" She kissed Vaix's cheek and the top of Xayden's head.
"I'll be right back love" She said, disappearing out the door. She walked down the stairs, smiling at Carr, Iggy, Aren and Drake.
"Hey Ig" She said, sitting down on the armrest of Aren's chair. She smiled at them, "You guys alright?" She asked, brushing her dark hair out. She was debating bringing Iggy upstairs, she knew he'd be all over Xayden, but she was also worried about his mental state, dealing with Raven couldn't have been good, and then seeing Keith probably made matter's worse.
"Wanna come upstairs with me for a bit, Xayden's sleeping, but you can come see him" She offered.

Keith bounded up the stairs to his room,, hopping on the bed and sighing.
Alexi would have blushed at both Demitri and Raven's comments.
"Meanies" he grumbled, he wouldn't be able to get away from raven once inside, though everyone else would be able to.
Demitri laughed, "Hey, I'm allowed to give him a hard time" He said, shrugging and disappearing into Keith's room after the demonic cat.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:04 am

Vaix sighed watching Shaye go to find Iggy. He did hope she didn't end up bringing him up here, not when things were so peaceful. He lay down, letting the baby lay on his chest as he sighed and waited for Shaye's return. He watched Xayden quietly, rubbing the baby's round head as he slept and smiling. He couldn't believe it, even if he'd said it a hundred times now, he really couldn't. He was a father, and he was holding his son in his arms. So what if he couldn't create newborn vampires? He could create a real child, and he had one right now. He kissed the top of Xayden's head, hearing him squeak at his father's movement, then Vaix smiled warmly again.
---
Aren and the rest were in the living room, in their usual places, Aren in his chair, Carr right beside that on the couch, and Drake also on the couch with Iggy in his lap. Upon Shaye's entering the room, Carr beamed, Aren smiled warmly and welcomed her with his usual calm tone. Drake flicked an ear to acknowledge her, but he did seem caught up by Iggy, with both ears angled towards the small vampire.
"We're fine Shaye, Raven gave no trouble really. Probably because Drake was there..." Aren replied with a smile, he had no clue really about Iggy, he wasn't like Drake, who saw into the mind and understood. At the moment he was a bit confused, the younger vampire had sort of fallen into a depression on Raven's arrival, and he wasn't really talking anymore, though Drake had been all over him since Raven left. Him and Carr had been arguing over the thug who wanted in on Carr's black trade. Aren still didn't like the idea, but as Carr protested, the thug was offering a whole lot of money for the transformation. He smiled as Shaye took a seat, her attention focused on Iggy. Obviously he was missing something with that kid. When she offered Iggy a chance to come upstairs he grew curious, eager to see if he'd talk.

Iggy looked up as Shaye came in, he smiled lightly, but that was about it. Drake had his arms crossed over Iggy loosely, because Iggy'd tried to leave Drake's side multiple times now, and the demon wasn't allowing it for obvious reasons. the arms would tighten whenever Iggy shifted, and he could hear Drake rooting around in his mind, frustrated at the loud music that blocked Drake's 'seeing' into his mind. He looked up at Shaye with a bit of an abused puppy dog look in his eye. At her offer he gave Drake a nudge, the demon jumped a bit, frowned, then released Iggy. Iggy wandered to Shaye and wrapped his arms around her like a child would. "I'd like to see," Iggy muttered softly to her.
---
Raven watched everyone take off to Keith's room, well, just Demitri and Keith actually, Alexi wasn't going anywhere. She smiled at Alexi as he complained again, "oh shush. He's just having fun after all." She leaned forward, grabbing Alexi and pulling him onto the couch with her, wrapping him up in her arms and purring lightly. "You know," she muttered, "I know you don't like being tied to me, but I really enjoy it." She smiled to him, kissing his cheek and shifting so that she sat on his lap seductively. "I wonder if it's the whole male host thing that deters you, or maybe the fact that I'm not really human looking at all in reality..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:35 am

Shaye smiled at Aren, watching Iggy and Drake curiously. Drake looked frusturated, maybe Iggy was really succeeding in keeping him out of his mind. She wrapped his arms around Iggy, hugging him lightly.
"Raven bug you?" She asked him, out of all of them, she probably related most to Iggy's issues when it came to the demon. She smiled, "Yea? You have to promise to be quiet, alright? Xayden's fast asleep, anad Vaix is finally chill" She smirked, she really didn't mind Iggy coming to see Xayden, though she knew that Vaix would be tense the second his little brother came upstairs. She didn't mind though, Iggy would soon be living with them anyway, tomorrow night hopefully, and they had to sort of be parents with him as well. She rubbed his back, she knew that the others didn't really fully understand Iggy's Raven issues, and seeing Keith probably hadn't helped. She took his hand, leading him upstairs, waving at eveyone else.
"We'll be back in a bit, I'm sure" She murmured, walking up the stairs, holding Iggy's hand lightly. Before going into the room she paused, turning and putting her hands on Iggy's shoulders.
"Alright bud, you okay? I mean, about seeing Keith and having to deal with Raven?" She asked, she sounded like a mom, but she was a mom now and she had always been protective of Iggy. She waited for him to answer, before pushing the door open to the room.
"Hey, I brought Iggy up" She warned Vaix, smiling as she saw Xayden curled on his chest. "Be nice" She warned her finacee, though she knew with the child on his chest he would behave. She stepped aside to allow Iggy in, and shut the door behind him.
"There you go Ig, your nephew"

Keith glanced up as Demitri came to join him. He definately didn't mind, in fact when Demitri sat down he stretched out so his upper body was in his friend's lap and hsi back legs were on the bed. He knew it might seem weird, but his cat instincts liked the attention that Demitri absentmindedly gave him.
Alexi frowned, gasping in suprise as Raven basically tossed him onto the couch and then stratled him.
"Sheesh Raven" He said, "The whole male host thing? That male host happens to be one of my best friends, which yea, is pretty weird. Seeing as that's his body and all" He said, Raven's true form was just freaking scary.
"Or, I dunno the fact that you treat me like a child" He frowned, ever since Shaye had gotten pregnant, Raven had basically been mothering everyone in the house. He was mildy suprised it hadn't gotten worse, though now he figured with Xayden being born now, it would get worse.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:47 pm

Iggy allowed himself to be lead upstairs, leaving the course of goodbyes, then the immediate arguing that started up again between Carr and Aren. Had he been less depressed, Iggy would have been bouncing walls over their and Drake's frustration. "I'll be quiet," Iggy muttered softly to Shaye, he was glad she'd come to get him, he did really like Drake, but he needed Shaye more right now, which is probably why Drake had so easily let him go even though he was frustrated. He blinked almost in an emotionless way as Shaye stopped him, put her hands on his shoulders and asked him if he was alright. He stared at her, seeing as how he was her height, he was a bit surprised at the term she used...Bud. That was the term for a mother to use, and though she was a mother now, she wasn't his mother, no one could ever replace his mother. He was silent, merely staring at her in the same abused looking expression as before. The depression in his eyes clouded his understanding of her full hearted meaning, he saw her words as no more than a step of dominance over him. Which he didn't like. He glanced into the room as Shaye opened the door, he saw Vaix, and the small baby laying on his chest, rising and falling with each breath his father made. He smiled lightly, letting go of Shaye's hand and creeping cautiously to the bed. As expected, Vaix growled at him, but didn't move. Both hands holding the baby caringly as his eyes flickered from Shaye to Iggy in an almost suspicious way. "How was everyone?" Vaix asked Shaye as she came in, though he was suspicious of Iggy, cautious, he did beam a bit as Shaye came back. He stretched, growling rather loudly as Iggy raised a hand to touch the baby. He noted the glazed look in Iggy's eyes and frowned as his brother didn't react to the warning as most did, and placed a soft hand to Xayden's side as the baby slept. He glanced at Shaye, showing Vaix it was only Shaye opinion of the baby's protection he valued, once again it seemed Vaix had been completely locked out of Iggy's care. One visit from Keith was all it took to undo Iggy's healing. He looked just as depressed, if not even more, than when he'd first been. "Was Raven mean to you?" Vaix's question was blunt and straight forward, he had no time to beat around the bush to make himself seem softer to his brother.
Iggy looked up at Vaix for maybe the second time since observing the room. He looked taken back, he glanced at Shaye again, then to the baby, then muttered, "yeah."
---
Raven frowned at Alexi's reaction, "so it's no so much you think I'm ugly than it is what I really am, is it?" Alexi was wise for not bring her true form into this, had he stated what he'd truly felt about what she really looked like, she might have ripped out his tongue. She sighed at the child comment, "you realize how much younger, and lack of experienced you are compared to me right? I'm looking after you because I care about you. That's more than what most people can say about demon's they don't have contracts with. But isn't it the person on the inside that counts, rather than the outside? I shift, given my true body I can become whatever you'd like. But you like me right? My personality?" She smiled warmly to him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:54 pm

Shaye sighed, withdrawing her hands as she realized how she was acting with Iggy, she mentally kicked herself, reminding herself that she wasn't his mother, just his friend. She smiled at Vaix, sitting down on the bed and watching Iggy. She ignored Vaix's growling, Iggy wasn't going to hurt Xayden, he wasn't even looking at him like he were a science experiment. She sighed, "Raven's always mean" She grumbled, looking at Vaix with a small frown. She looked at Xayden, watching him wriggle on Vaix's chest.
"He might be cold, he's warm blooded" She reminded her fiancee, it was easy to forget that Xayden was warmblooded. She glanced at Iggy, "Wanna talk about it? I mean, Raven's a psycho, and you don't deserve to be treated like that by her" She said, crossing her arms. She really detested Raven, with a passion.

Alexi listened to Raven, frowning.
"That doesn't mean I'm a child" He reminded her, still sitting on the couch with her on top of him.
"Your personality? Your personality suits you perfectly Raven" He said with a small smile. Her personality really did suit her, so he didn't have anything bad to say about it. He shifted, trying to get comfortable. He knew Raven would continue to 'take care of him' it was her style, particularly with him. She had always done it, it was just worse now that their was talk of an actual baby around.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:12 pm

Vaix glanced at Shaye as she frowned at him, his growling fell silent. It seemed whenever he spoke of Raven, in anyway at all, it upset Shaye. He blinked as Shaye commented on Xayden, then looked at the small baby who had been moving around, he frowned as the small form shivered, and the baby uttered a soft squeak. He swatted Iggy's hand off Xayden, then pulled the blankets up around him, and tucking them around Xayden so that he was only minimally touching Vaix's cold chest. He sighed softy, kissing the top of the baby's head gently and smiling to Shaye, "what would I do without you?" He purred softly trying to lighten the mood, though he wasn't to fond of Shaye offering Iggy a chance to complain about something that had been in his life for almost as long as he could remember. It seemed childish for Iggy to unable to get over Raven. Keith he understood, but Raven? Still? He watched Iggy with narrowed eyes.

Iggy growled as Vaix swatted his hand away, but he didn't complain when he saw the reasoning. He glanced up at Shaye as she spoke to him, he made eye contact with her for less then a second before his eyes dropped to the floor again like a tossed stone. "No," he muttered softly, shifting, "she's just an ass." He glared at Vaix as he said it, and as expected Vaix immediately tensed up. Contract or no contract, Vaix was the same. He was a fool to grow hopes on someone who had been raised to hate him despite their connections. God he wanted Keith back, it wasn't fair. Iggy pulled himself into a corner and curled up there, eyes building tears. He was sure, more than sure, that if his death wouldn't have killed Keith, he'd be dead right now. Unfortunately, his death would kill Keith too, and then he'd be taking Keith away from everyone, and that wasn't fair either. He shouldn't have such a power, he wished he didn't, because it forced him to keep going no matter how hurt he was. Iggy closed his eyes and sighed softly, looking unbelievably small curled in the corner in the shadow of the room with tears pooling in the corners of his purple eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:26 pm

Shaye winced, watching Iggy with a small frown.
"Oh Ig" She sighed, moving over to him and wrapping her arms around him lightly. She knew he missed Keith, she wished that Raven wasn't in their life, that way Keith would be Keith and Vaix and Iggy would have a relationship. She rubbed the boy's back, trying to be his friend, not his mom. She looked at Vaix and Xayden, frowning, though she didn't look mad, just sad. She kept her arms around Iggy, "I'm sorry Ig" She murmured, this was all her fault. Keith had taken Vaix's contract to make her happy, but she had hurt Iggy in the process. She sighed, rubbing her own eyes for a moment, before shaking her head. She needed to be alright, she need this all to be alright. She glanced at Vaix, looking confused now. Would Iggy be alright to move in with them?
She frowned, seeing Vaix tense as Iggy badmouthed Raven. She bit her lip, why should he care what was said about Raven. She rubbed her eyes, not bothering to respond. He could get upset if he must, but she defiantely didn't like it.

She watched Xayden moving around on the Vaix's chest and she smiled despite herself. She sighed, blinking as the sun began to rise.
"House hunting in a few hours" she said, releasing Iggy for a moment. She looked at Vaix and Xayden, wrinkling her nose.
"You need a diaper change, and probably another bath kiddo" She said, looking at Vaix.
"Come on Dad, you're helping this time" She teased, "Iggy, do you mind going downstairs and getting me two bottles out of the fridge. One with blood and one with formula? Both have Xayden's name on them" she asked him curiously.

Keith trotted tiredly out of the bedroom. Demitri had passed out on his bed, which was boring for Keith. He was tired, but he didn't want to share his bed with his friend. He glanced up, seeing Alexi and Raven bickering on the couch, as usual. He rolled his blue eyes and glanced around, sighing as he saw the couch empty, well one of them. He walked over, hopping up. Raven had given him hell for being on the furniture a few days ago, but he figured that was due to her mood, and the fact that she was stuck in one place due to her injuries. He wasn't to happy about that, but he had also not been in the mood to argue. He stretched out, panting lightly, spring was coming, and it was definately hotter in the house during the day, which sucked for him because his fur was ridiculously thick. He was still not bothering to clean his fur, it was the one thing he was incredibly stubborn about, and Raven was still giving in and cleaning it for him. He stretched out as much as he could, trying to cool off. Maybe he could talk Michelle into spraying him down with the hose later.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:55 pm

Iggy was glad, relieved beyond belief, when Shaye began acting like she normally did. In other words dropped the motherly behaviour. He sighed softly curling up close to her as she wrapped her arms around him, gripping her shirt in his hands for a mental fear she'd leave too. He lay his cheek on her shoulder, his breathing slowly relaxing a bit, shifting from the earlier short, choked breathes associated with crying. He hadn't cried though, and he was proud of that. He felt Shaye tense a bit as she caught Vaix's reaction on Raven. He'd done it on purpose, so that she may realise that though Vaix had given Raven up for her, and he'd do it as many times as Shaye wanted too, he was still Raven's boy. He'd always be Raven's boy. He was the one stupid creature on earth that actually could love something so very shallow and self absorbed, only because she'd given him love when he'd needed it most. After his first attempt to slaughter his sickly defenseless brother, protected and kept alive only due to his mother, which he'd loved very much. But Vaix had killed her in cold blood, so that he could kill Iggy. Iggy's grip on Shaye's shirt tightened, and he sniffed. Kieth had been cornered into being taken away from him. Yes, it was Shaye's fault in a way, she'd been jealous, unwilling to share. But he didn't hold it against her, not one bit. It had been Keith to volunteer, despite Iggy getting down on his knees and begging Keith not too, he had. He felt Shaye move and let go of her, letting her set a happier pace with her baby. Yes, they had the baby and he still had a new family that cared about him, Drake, and Carr. Aren not too much, but Aren was colder, it was to be expected. He sighed softly, watched Vaix glare at him, then smile up to Shaye. Two-faced jerk that he was.

Vaix nodded, sitting up and letting the blankets fall from him and Xayden. "A bath? Again?" He sniffed at the baby, then wrinkled his nose and grumbled, "feww," which the baby seemed to find just hilarious, probably due to his playful, dramatic expressions. He smiled warmly at the baby's laugh, then climbed out of bed, glanced at Iggy once, then made his way into the bathroom with Shaye. He needed to learn how to change a diaper. How Shaye even knew was beyond him, maybe motherly instincts...mind you, nowadays it wasn't origami and a pin to put on your baby's diaper, they had tape straps instead.. thank god for technology. He waited patiently for Shaye to show him what to do.
---
Raven beamed at Alexi's your personality suits you compliment. She gave him a kiss for that, muttering "your sweet." Then glancing over as Keith came in the room, sitting on the furniture. Now that she could move, she no longer needed things to yell about, like Keith sitting on the couches. "Hello Keith," she purred lovingly. Michelle was upstairs again, smoking without her. She'd get him for that... She watched his obvious fur discomfort and muttered with her nose in the air, "I'm not washing it this time, nor is Michelle helping you with a hose. You are going to learn to clean your fur mister." She waved a finger at his nose.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:05 pm

Shaye sighed, she knew what Iggy was doing, making his point that no matter what, Vaix loved Raven. She winced, that would always hurt, she wished he could just forget her, move on. She rubbed her eyes, pushing the painful memories away and focusing on Xayden.
"Here, like this" She should Vaix how to change the diaper, though instead of putting a clean one on she ran some water in the sink, cleaned Xayden up as much as she could, and deposited the smiling baby into the luke warm water. She carefully put some shampoo on her hand, rubbing it lightly into Xayden's hair, making sure he was squeaky clean.
"There you go baby" She murmrued, before looking at the fresh, waiting diaper.
"Here, you can put it on" She said with a small chuckle, though her green eyes looked hurt. She sighed, once again pushing thoughts of Raven away, all it did was serve to infuriate her. She ran her fingers through her hair.
"I'm gonna shower, you can feed and get him dressed, right?" She was already turning on the taps and slipping into the water.

Alexi sighed, watching Keith with a look of pity.
"I don't think washing his fur is gonna make a difference, it's boiling out" He said, wincing as Raven shifted on his stomach. She really had him pinned, which was a bit embaressing, considering he was an adult, well in his mind, in Raven's he was a two year old.
Keith shrugged, Demitri would spray him down with the hose, or he'd go jump in the pool in the yard. Raven could threaten him all she wanted, but he'd find away around whatever she said. She couldn't keep him from the pool.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:48 pm

Vaix watched Shaye deal with Xayden closely, when she finished, declared she wanted a shower and left him to deal with Xayden's diaper. He could put on clothes, wash the baby, but he was yet to figure out the whole diaper thing. He glanced at Shae, catching the look in her eye and frowning. It was Raven again, his reaction to Iggy no doubt...dam him. Shaye didn't need the stress, and he was still learning how to hide or get out of the habit of noticeable reactions. He just had to stop even opening his mouth when people talked about Raven, it didn't even matter what he said,, the minute he said her name he upset Shaye. He didn't want that, but it was hard. He was trying...He glanced at the baby watching him from the sink and chuckled, "what are you looking at?" He fluffed the baby's hair then picked up the clean diaper with clueless curiosity. He poked at it, taking the baby and sitting on the floor with him, trying to figure this out. He could see where the legs would go. He slipped the baby's bum under one half the diaper, doing up the tape holds, then sighing as it didn't look right, backwards...The design was in his but instead of in front. But on an attempt to try again, he realised he'd only ruin the diaper. It was fine, so what if he'd made the design face the wrong way? Xayden didn't care.
He scooped up the baby and walked out, seeing Iggy come back in the room at the same time with the two bottle Shaye'd asked for. "Just put those on the night table please, Ig." Holding the baby with on arm he rooted through the bag until he came to another outfit, this one had pants and a shirt. He slipped the blue shirt on, smiling as the baby touched at the different pastel colours on the lone pocket on his shirt. Vaix pulled the elastic band shorts on Xayden. They were a big big yet for the little guy, basically pants. He chuckled, kissed the baby's cheek and wandered to the bed, doing as he'd seen Shaye do and grabbing the formula bottle for Xaden, watching him eat peacefully despite Iggy's depressing presence.
---
"Yes it will," Raven argued against Alexi. "Sheesh you must wonder how cats survive at all without an owner. Keith will start shedding, he'll need to lick the loose fur from his undercoat. He'll cool right down. But I'm not doing it," she crossed her arms, "and you'll have to use a hose every day if that's how you want to deal with it Keith... Trust me, just lick the excess fur off...look at this!" She reached over, grabbing his fur and combing it with her fingers, pulling out a wade of light blue fur from merely petting him. "Nasty Keith, you're really molting...I guess I'll have to buy you a brush and you can make Demitri or Michele slave over your shedding problem. Well, it's only a problem because you don't look after it." She raised a brow at Keith, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:07 pm

Shaye sighed, poking her head out the shower, laughing softly to herself as she realized that Vaix had Xayden's diaper on backwards. She shook her head, oh well, he'd learn hopefully. She finished cleaning up and stepped out of the shower, pulling on a pair of her favorite jeans and a white, button up blouse. She looked at her appearance in the mirror, shifting to dry her hair instead of fiddling with the hair dryer. She didn't bother with any make up, she wasn't a fan unless she was actually going out. She used her brush to fluff her hair, before stepping out of the washroom, hopping on one foot as she pulled her socks on. She glanced up, seeing Vaix burping Xayden as he finished eathing.
"Awe" She smiled, walking over and scooping up her baby, admiring his outfit.
"Nice shorts" She teased, lying Xayden down on the couch and lifting his shirt. She smirked, blowing raspberries on his slightly distended belly. She chuckled as the baby screeched with laughter and gripped at her hair, and she stopped, picking him up and sighing.
"Look at you, growing like crazy" He looked older already, around three months old instead of a day and a half. She glanced at the time. "Ready to go?" She asked, holding Xayden lightly, his head resting on her shoulder as she swayed absentmindedly back and forth. She glanced at Iggy, "We decided to make an offer on that first house, we need to find one, and fast, and since we all agreed on that one, we decided to try" She said, smiling lightly at Iggy.
"Do you still wanna come?" She asked him curiously. She continued to sway back and forth with Xayden, mildly relieved that he hadn't fussed much so far. She looked at Xayden, he was rubbing his eyes sleepily and begining to fuss a bit, which totally screwed up her hopes that he wasn't going to be whiney today.
"Awe Xayden" She grumbled, trying to sooth him by rubbing his back.
"You picked up a car seat right?" She asked Vaix and Iggy.

Alexi shrugged, "I don't think Demitri or Michelle would care" He said with a small shrug. He sneezed a bit as Keith's fur tickled his nose. "Danks Raven" He sniffled, his nose already begining to stuff up.
Keith shrugged, letting Raven yank wads of his fur out. She kept saying she wouldn't help, but then she would, because, well, she couldn't handle anyone beside herself actually babying him. He hopped off the couch, intent on going to find Demitri, who seemed to understand him better then Michelle, and Michelle tended to whine. He flicked his tail, shaking a bit and watching as blue fur settled all over the furniture. That would probably piss Raven off as well. She seemed really protective of the furniture, which was slightly hilarious to him, and well, he didn't have to clean it up, so he didn't care. Shaking again, he very nearly smirked as more blue fur settled all over the pace, cause Alexi to erupt in a fit of sneezing.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:10 pm

"Of course," Vaix muttered, "Drake thought of it actually. I would have forgotten to get a car seat if he hadn't been planning for the future." He smiled watching Shaye hold Xayden, he was getting big, and fast. Soon the clothes bought for him would be almost out grown. He shook his head, talk about they grow up so fast. He wasn't sure he liked it. He hoped Xayden stopped...he felt his heart chill at the thought that Xayden might not stop. He might age and age, and die within the first year. Don't even think about that, he mind growled to him. He shook the nightmarish thought away. Xayden would stop, all hid DNA was from immortals, expect for past humanity. He'd be immortal like them, or, heaven forbid, Shaye and him would have to take it into their own hands by making him a vampire at the right age. He sighed softly, watching Iggy a bit sourly as he waited for his brother to respond to Shaye. He looked innocent again, clueless. But he wasn't, he never was, never would be. Vaix wasn't falling for his pity show, not ever. Iggy was a tricky little sneak, always had been. No doubt he would milk the poor me and my losses to his advantage.

Iggy looked up at Shaye from sitting on the floor as she asked him if he wanted to come. He couldn't help the look, he wasn't aware of it in the first place. He glanced at Shaye, to the baby in her arms, then to Vaix. He flinched at the look he knew all to well, and his eyes dropped to the floor instantly. Silently he debated what to do. Vaix obviously didn't want him, but Shaye wouldn't mind, or Xayden. He still felt lonely and hurt, be he supposed he'd always feel that way until Drake finally cracked his defenses, which he could, Iggy knew he could. It just spent more of Drake's energy then he cared to use. He sighed softly, "I guess I'll stay." He wanted to come, be with Shaye. The idea of being alone scared him to the bone. But he felt unwanted, a burden. He didn't want to burden anyone. He heard Vaix grumble to himself about Iggy's expressions,obviously thinking Iggy was putting on some false show. His brother hadn't changed a bit, it was only a matter of days before he had his neck on the cutting block with both Vaix and Keith arguing over the knife. He frowned.
---
Raven laughed at Alexi's sarcastic thanks. "You're so very welcome Alexi." She watched Kieth leave and called out, "you save all your molted fur Keith! It's worth a thousand by the handful if you go to the right place. Rao pays big bucks for it." It was one of the reasons Rao always wanted her hosts, besides the soul to play with, she wanted the animal hide too. She glanced at Alexi, then muttered, grabbing a tuft of fur from the air, "are you allergic or something Alexi?" She swiped the tuft under his nose playfully. "It's a good thing I'm molting too, less fur for you to worry about." Indeed, if Raven had had her real body, she'd be molting, despite the decay all over her, the slowly falling off patches of skin that slowly growed back, her black fur was also molting.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:39 pm

Shaye sighed, looking a bit sad.
"Alright Ig" She murmured, hoping she hadn't scared him away from coming. She looked at Vaix, "That's good, cause Xayden needs one" She murmrued, rubbing the fussing baby's back.
"Come on, maybe he'll fall asleep in the car" She murmured, tossing Iggy her cell phone. "Call me if you change your mind alright?" She said, her phone had Vaix's number, and Iggy could get ahold of ehr that way.
"Alright, let's go" She said again, leading the way out of the bedroom. "We're going to try and find a house" Shaye said, sticking her head into the living room. "Drake, keep an, er, ear on Iggy please" She said with a small grin.

Shaye grabbed the car seat, manuvering it into the back of her car and buckling Xayden in carefully. Like Vaix she was worried about the rate that Xayden was growing at, but hopefully he'd stop, she wanted some time with Xayden as a baby. She gently secured the straps on the seat around Xayden, smiling as the baby basically glowered at her.
"Oh get over it" She teased, sighing and rubbing Xayden's cheek lightly, affectionately.

Alexi sneezed again.
"No, I just have a sensitive nose" He grumbled, sneezing again and shaking his head. "Well, I;m relieved you aren;t in that form, or I''d be sneezing all over the place" He said shaking his head and watching Keith wander away. Obviously Keith didn;t care at all about the fur and stuff, he was just bugging Raven deliberately.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:17 pm

Vaix nodded calmly, standing and following Shaye out with a minimal of goodbyes, about to offer her help as she set up both the car seat and held the baby, but she managed.He hopped into the car and smiled as Shaye came in with him. "Excited about the new house Shaye? Our own place?" he acted as if he;d never been growly in the first place. Now that Iggy was gone, and it was just his family, he was back to is smiley loving self. He twisted in his seat to look at Xayden, who was looking around himself in fascination. His first ever time in a car. Vaix grinned lightly, "ready to go Xayden?" The baby looked at him, and Vaix wondered if Xayden was beginning to know his name, or if he merely could piece when someone was talking to him. Either way, the happy back smiled at him, and let out another cute laugh, hitting the safety bar with both hands a bit. Vaix smiled lovingly in turn, muttering to Shaye, "his fangs have almost finished coming in. They're still the only teeth he has though. I hope their growth isn't bothering him...we should buy him something o chew on or something." He'd bought toys, some could be chewed, none were officially designed for it though.

Drake flicked an ear of farewell as Shaye left, he stood instantly, walking upstairs to where Iggy was. He caught faint thought, before that dam music came up again, same song each time, and Iggy couldn't have picked a more ironic song. The whole 'Don't worry about a thing' song.. He grumbled to himself, then wandered into the room and peeked in. "Iggy?" he tilted his head curiously as the sapphire eyes looked up at him in saddened innocence. "Hey," he muttered, wandering in and sitting by Iggy. "Shaye told me to keep a watch on you, so no complaining. Are you okay? Why won't you let me see you?" That was how he referred to it. Drake saw with his mind, the thoughts of those around him was a huge part of his vision of the world. People saw for him, so to know one who hide from him like that, he didn't like it...
---
Raven laughed again, letting the tuft of hair float out of her hand. "Yeah I know, you and your nose," she kissed the tip of his nose lightly, then shifted off him, sitting beside him instead and frowning. "I hate being stuck inside, you know that? I wish I could take another body and walk around, but I'm stuck in this one...I can walk around in Keith's real form, but then it'll look odd if I end up being girly. It's hard to be masculine when your feminine Alexi..." She pouted at him, "especially if I'm tied to another hot guy." She grinned lightly, kissing him sweetly. "How about you pick up all Keith's loose fur, and I'll let you have half the money we make off it?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:27 pm

Shaye slid into the driver's side, smiling as she watched Vaix.
"Yea, I'm excited, it'll be nice to have our own house" She said with a small smile. She started the car, keeping an eye on Xayden in the rearview mirror, making sure that he wasn't to scared.
"Yea, we should get him something to teeth on" She murmured, "Do you wanna head to the realtor's office and then we can go shopping? We might be lucky enough to get the house today"She said, "Which means we'd need furniture" She had put Xayden's troller in the back off the car, which would be handy for shopping and what not.
She pulled into the realtor's office, parking and sighing. "Ready to go try and buy a house?" She asked, walking to the back seat. No point in a stroller right now. She could hold Xayden while Vaix negotiated. She leaned in, unbuckling Xayden, laughing softly as he gripped at her hair again, clawing at her cheek.
"Oh baby" She said, catching his hand and kissing his palm before picking him up and letting him rest against her.
"Ready?"

Alexi rolled his eyes.
"I'm not picking up any of Keith's fur, I'll just sneeze again, besides, I have enough money" Raven seemed to forget how wealthy the vampires were. Keith owned a huge, international company, in fact he was one of the richest 'families' in the world. Same with Demitri and himself. Shaye and Vaix were in Keith's family, so they got money from him, apparently Shaye had a rather lucrative trust fund, more then what most people made in their entire lives.
"Besides, he'll shed again" He grumbled, flopping back against the couch.
"Please don't, it'd be akward walking down the street with a guy, seeing as I'm not gay"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next