Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Fantasy Land (semi-lit+)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Fantasy Land (semi-lit+) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Land (semi-lit+)   Fantasy Land (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:43 pm

Sara turned, eyes landing on Alexi.
"I have no idea. I've never seen him before" She said, looking at the tall, dark haired man. He looked sort of strange.
"Gosh, he almost looks like a model, or something" She said, shaking her head and gaping. He was perfect, beyond perfect. But he was still staring at them, which was sort of beyond weird. She shivered, "Weird" She said, wincing as she saw the slightly asdistic grin destroy his perfect features. He looked sort of dangerous now.

Alexi grinned, noticing the girls staring at him. He assumed they were female, but in this strange world, who knew. He took a tentitive step closer, inhaling the sweet scent of blood that rolled off of them. He relaxed, he had prey, that was all his mind was focused on right now. He felt his sharp fangs touching his lower lip, and immediatly retracted them, not wanting to scare the creatures, yet.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Land (semi-lit+)   Fantasy Land (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:48 pm

"Yah, very strange," Maddi said seeing the guy take a step closer. She then said, "Not to be rude or anything, but maybe we should get inside before he comes any closer." He looked really good, but that smile of his was scary enough to make a mass-killer jump in their boots.

Arian saw what looked to be a vampire in the distance. Oh wait, it was one for sure, the way he stood gave it away. But then what were the other creatures? The vampire wouldn't be giving them that look if he wasn't going to kill them. At least it wouldn't be him. He turned around after a while, finally giving note to the deku, "What do you want?" He tried to not say it too rudely, but he couldn't help it. Plus he had to get himself prepared for the slight buzz to the next voice to come; when you're used to an aqudic tone, the forest buzz could get annoying.

Flyn stopped momentarily and said nothing, but continued to hum. He didn't want to answer the zora because he didn't know what he was doing. He just felt safer around a spieces he knew, even though he didn't know who he was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Land (semi-lit+)   Fantasy Land (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:58 pm

Sara nodded, finally succeeding in pushing the door open.
"Hello?" She called into the house, ushering Maddie inside and shutting and locking the door behind her. No one answered, she sighed and peeked out the window in the door. "He's still there, closer now" She said, wincing, it was definately creepy. She frowned.

Alexi was now much closer, standing almost at the bottom of the steps. He frowned as the humans went inside, a low, irritated growl escaped from him. He frowned, watching the door with a annoyed expression. He could still smell them, the scent was intoxicating, it was driving him crazy.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Land (semi-lit+)   Fantasy Land (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:03 pm

"Yah what a creeper," Maddi said shrugging and looking around. "This is a nice house," she said and smiled. She felt weird that she had practically invited herself in, but what else could she do? She glanced back out the window still seeing the guy. She turned away before anything else could happen though.

Arian had seen the creatures go inside. He glanced at the vampire momentarily before deciding to go up to him. He jogged a couple blocks and stopped right by him. He then said, "What are you thinking talking to those creatures? You have no idea what they could do to you!" He felt really off saying this to a vampire of all things, but you could never be too careful. Plus he wanted to be on a vampire's good side, and this probably wasn't helping him out.

Flyn followed reluctantly after Arian. (Sorry...not much for him to do right now haha)
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Land (semi-lit+)   Fantasy Land (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:13 pm

"Weirdo" Sara agreed, kicking off her shoes.
"Can I get you something to drink?" She asked, disappearing down the hall towards the kitchen. She was a fairly open and friendly open, so it didn't bother her at all at Maddie was in here.

Alexi turned, startled.
"I wasn't talking to them" He snapped, his irritation at losing his prey flaring up at the invasion of the Zora. He growled, shoving his hands in his pockets. He glowered at the two creatures that he recognized from home.
"Why would you assume I would talk to something I consider to be dinner?" He growled, he didn't talk to food, that gave them false hope. He rocked back on his heels, relaxing his tense, hunting position, a small frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Land (semi-lit+)   Fantasy Land (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:15 pm

"Well maybe you should just stay away," Arian said getting slightly annoyed, "I want to make it back to my domain instead of dying." He crossed his arms beginning to feel weak. He wasn't near any water and was beginning to feel dehydrated.

Flyn rocked back and forth on his heels watching the two. He didn't have the need to say anything yet; neither of them were hurting him at all.

Maddi glanced over at Sara and said, "Sure, a water would be nice." She glanced back out of the window seeing two other...things there. She gaped at it slightly before saying, "What the heck are those things??"

ooc: sorry...serious writer's block there haha XD
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Land (semi-lit+)   Fantasy Land (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:19 pm

Alexi growled, "So, what does that have to do with me, Zora?" He asked, his voice coming out in a soft, yet dangerous hiss. He felt no responsibility towards the Zora, and it was bugging him that the other creature seemed to think that he was.
'I have no issues with this world, it seems that they have what I need" He said pointedly, glancing at the door where the two girls had gone.

Sara returned a glass of water in her hand.
"Hm?" She asked peeking out the window as she handed her the water.
"Crazy, do you think there just in costume or something?" She asked, her voice shaking a bit. If they were, those were really good costumes.
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Land (semi-lit+)   Fantasy Land (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:15 pm

(( If you want to know the pathetic truth to my disappearance, here it is. I thought I joined this thread on Rescreatu, and was looking for it there for like, a day.. *Fail*..
But if you'll still have me.. ))

Name: Ryland Merle Corrigan
Age: His true form appears to be around his late teens or early twenties. He's really older than that, though.
Appearance: He can make himself appear as anything, really, but his true form is fairly humanoid. He has faded blue eyes, contrasting his fair skin and deep wavy red-orange hair. His ears and all of his teeth are pointed. He generally wears rather outlandish clothing. Lots of red, because the color fascinates him. When he is tossed into the human world, he happens to be wearing a long white coat, with wiry black fur rimming the hood and sleeves. His pants are a simple black, and his shirt is, as usually, bright red. A scar runs horizontally across his left cheek.
World: Fantasy Land (8D)
Personality: He's friendly enough, quite sociable and somewhat easy-going, but also seems casually self-absorbed. He does enjoy the company of other people, but doesn't seem to actively miss it when he's alone. He gets bored easily, and has the work ethic of a bag of grass clippings- which is to say none at all.
Other: He can create illusions, which are harder to create and maintain the more elaborate they become. Ryland has been charged with the task of escourting lost souls back to the underworld, and can see and sense the dead. But he often slacks off from that.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Land (semi-lit+)   Fantasy Land (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:49 pm

Ooc: haha that's totally fine! Lol, just post an intro whenever you get the chance.
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Land (semi-lit+)   Fantasy Land (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:11 pm

Ryland had been unlucky. He'd landed in a tree.
The lanky redhead began to squirm, reaching out for any branch solid enough to flip himself over rightside-up again. No such branch existed. However, moving around did dislodge him from the tenuous web of flimsy branches he was trapped in.
He fell to the ground below with a heavy thud. It took a lot to injure a demon, and so he was absolutely fine even though he'd fallen about a dozen feet, but that didn't mean he particularly appreciated that. He wobbled to his feet, pulling his jacket back over his shoulder, realizing that he didn't quite recognize the realm he'd been deposited in.
Ryland was a world traveller of sorts. Or a wanderer, to put it in different terms. He collected up souls wherever he found them, frequenting cities when he didn't have any definite targets. He knew many of the lands and races of their world. But this was unlike anything he'd ever seen. His pale blue eyes were focused on a spindly metal pole dangling a bulbous light- a streetlamp. Beneath it, a path of a single, continuous, solid stone.
He curiously peered around him, rubbing the back of his head. He was fairly sure that the structures dotting the edge of the stone road were houses, although they appeared to be decorated in a different style than the ones he knew of. He could faintly sense souls about, but he was fairly certain that the vast majority of them were living. Although two- or three, perhaps- seemed more natural than the rest. He immediately struck out in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Land (semi-lit+)   Fantasy Land (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:04 pm

"Im not sure, but if they are, they're really amazing. I mean that one guy really looks like he has gills." Maddi said beforing seeing someone pointing at them. "Okay this is really creepy," she said taking a sip of her water to try and calm herself down.

Arian said somewhat angrily, "because if you get caught, then I will too." He then glanced over at the house. He put his hand on his rib feeling his gills. Of course he could breath on land but he missed the water, and he could feel it nearby. "Do you think we could get inside, I think they have water."

Flyn ran up to the front door and knocked on it. Feeling wood he framed out a bit and knowing that they were probably much taller than him. He could barely reach the doorknob himself. He just wanted to try and see. The other two were ignoring him and he thought if he could help them they would start paying attention to him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Land (semi-lit+)   Fantasy Land (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:29 pm

Sara shook her head, jumping as someone knocked on her door. She peeked out the window, wincing.
"One of them's at the door" She said, shaking her head and running her fingers anxiously through her hair. This was bad, very bad. She felt extremely uneasy, this whole thing was way to messed up. She looked at Maddi, "Should I open it?" She said, although she had no desire to open it, not at all.

Adrian smiled. "We could get in there, it will be unpleasent, but I'm sure I could rip that door off" He said, shaking his head. He glanced up, seeing Flynn knocking on the door and rolled his eyes.
He inhaled deeply, savoring the sweet scent of blood, it was nice, it was making him very, very hungry. He closed his eyes, breathing in again, breathing in the scent again. The more he tasted it on the air, the more he wanted it, the more he needed it.
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Land (semi-lit+)   Fantasy Land (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:54 pm

Souls of familiar beings. That would be a nice change of pace. The ones apparently indiginous to this place had an off feeling to them. Ryland was sure he'd eventually get used to them, however.
He paced around the corner, his gaze immediately locking onto the small cluster of other-worldy beings. He considered for a moment while he walked if it would even be useful to speak with them or not. This was the other world they were trapped in, right? They wouldn't be getting out for quite a while. The rest of them might end up being as clueless about this as Ryland himself was.
His pace faltered about five yards away from them, noticing the deku kid up on the porch. Were they already making contact with the natives? This didn't look good at all, such a motley crew was surely in for some trouble..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Land (semi-lit+)   Fantasy Land (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Land (semi-lit+)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2