Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Changing Lives: Medieval RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

Changing Lives: Medieval RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing Lives: Medieval RP   Changing Lives: Medieval RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:54 pm

{{Alright...I'll think I shall join as an elf. Intro will be up soon.}}

Last edited by mystikmage on Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Changing Lives: Medieval RP   Changing Lives: Medieval RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:18 pm

The soft wind that blew through the lush and old forest trees brought with it a soft and cool melody. The song that played ranged in pitch from low to high, but flowed as easily as water over rocks in a brook. A small smile came to the players lips as the wind blew past, carring the melody farther.

Perched up in a tree, with slender legs hanging over a branch was the elf girl Sasha. Her hair was a deep mahagony, blending in with the tree she sat in as the wind blew. To any human, the melody she played would blend right into the rustleing leaves in the breeze. To other elves, it was probably a soothing sound for so early in the morning.

Stationed as a sentry gaurd this morning, Sasha thought she would have somewhat of a dull morning. Rarely did anything happen in general. She was glad for the peace of things though. She pulled the wooden flute from her lips as the song ended, and turned her slightly tanned face into the wind. Her long hair flew out from her, along with the dark green cloak she had worn around her shoulders. The young girl also wore a long leaf-green dress. When she stood, it flowed down to her ankles; however there was a slit on either side running from low-thigh down to allow better movement. Underneath the dress, Sasha wore form-fitting pants and brown boots.

Over-all, she blended well into the scenery which she gaurded. Opening umber colored eyes as the wind died, Sasha's eyes widened at the sight before her. She counted silently, the number of humans before standing up. She moved around the massive trunk of the tree, well out of view before sending off the alarm with a few notes from her flute. Word would reach the palace of the intruders soon.

Reaching behind her for re-assurance, Sasha gripped her bow. She watched as the human party advanced, never letting her eyes move for a moment. A smile crept to her face...it seemed like today would be an intersting day after all.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Changing Lives: Medieval RP   Changing Lives: Medieval RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:18 pm

{{Tada...?}}
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Changing Lives: Medieval RP   Changing Lives: Medieval RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:25 pm

OOC: We need pineapple to post. I'll message her.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Changing Lives: Medieval RP   Changing Lives: Medieval RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:29 pm

{{Okey dokey.}}
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Changing Lives: Medieval RP   Changing Lives: Medieval RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:37 pm

Ooc: sorry guys, i've just been terribly busy. And sorry if my post is short, I've been having to use my touch lately because we haven't been at home much.

Bic: Riku smiled and said, "Of course I'd love to go. I've never left this city before!" She was so excited, it was a big thing to be able to leave the city. Plus it was her first scouting mission, this might rank her up higher in her squad. She would train for hours at a time, wishing that she would get sent, but she would just get kicked out for 'over-practicing' they called it. She pushed her blonde hair behind her ears before looking at her friend. She couldn't wait till they left.

Addi turned to the guard. She then said calmly, "I just needed a break to walk something off." She took her horse over to a nearby tall tree. There was a small notch in it, so she tied the reins around it. She turned back toward the guard saying, "You may walk with me if you wish, but I would like a fair amount of space."

Ooc: bleck! That was really short! Sorry about that guys...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Changing Lives: Medieval RP   Changing Lives: Medieval RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:46 pm

OOC:: No worries pineapple, mine will probably be short as well.

BIC:
Demitri smiled at her, "Well come on" He murmured. He had been sent on countless missions out of the city, and even out of the forest. He was one of the highest ranked warriors, and he knew that this would be a good oppertunity for Riku to score some brownie points. Quickly he made his way towards the edge of the city, motioning for her to follow him.
"Stay close" He said to her softly, making sure she understood the dangers of going into the woods. He turned and began to run, he had to find the scout who had sent the message, she would be able to help him ascertain how many humans there were in the forest.

Jon nodded, "Oh, Okay" He murmured, slipping from Dark's back and securing the anxious stallion to the tree next to her horse.
"Where would you like to go?" He knew better then to argue with her. He had seen many people leave the Palace in fits due to the princess's stubborn nature.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Changing Lives: Medieval RP   Changing Lives: Medieval RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:52 pm

Sashe kept her eyes sharp on the humans below her. She moved effortlessly around the thick trees, practically fearless of how high up she was. She made sure to stay within view of the small party, but to also stay out of their sight. So far, they were still safe. They hadn't seen anything important yet. Croching close to the trunk of an old redwood, Sasha narrowed her eyes to count. Two were dismounting from their horses.

Her emerald eyes went wide, seeing that one was a female, and the other a male. Together they felt the rest of the party. Sasha frowned slightly, tilting her head. Looking around, Sash made a jump to another tree for a better perspective. Humans...they confused her as much as they intrigued her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing Lives: Medieval RP   Changing Lives: Medieval RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changing Lives: Medieval RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2