Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

i and i (1x1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

i and i (1x1) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:36 pm

Keith smiled, it was sort of entertaining to hang out with the boy.
"So, how long have you lived here?" He asked the boy, he had never really had a friend before, besides Adrian. He smiled at Oliver, feeling a strange warmth in his stomach, followed by an attack of butterflies in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:04 pm

"Maybe 3 years? I dunno, it's been a long time." he said. Suddenly he shivered violently, recovering in a couple of seconds.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:23 pm

"Wow, I've never been in a place for that long" Keith murmured. He saw Oliver shiver, and grabbed his hoodie off the bed.
"Cold?" He asked, holding out the garment. He barely noticed things like temperature anymore, which was probably why he went topless most of the time Not to mention the fact the wings tended to destroy clothing rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:49 pm

"Not really. I'm actually a little overweight for my kind, so it helps." he said, politely refusing. Oddly, he was perfectly thin, maybe even a little muscular from running. It would be hard to understand how he was overweight.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:54 pm

"You're a little overweight?" Keith said, shaking his head and looking at Oliver, eyebrow arched.
"Seriously? Because you're much smaller then I am" Keith wasn't at all overweight, he was just fairly muscular, like a soccer or hockey player. He shook his head a bit and waited. Oliver was actually fairly cute, but he hadn't had a relationship, or anything in awhile, and he was a bit to shy to even mention it.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:16 pm

Oliver looked away, blushing and adjusting his eye patch. "It's a little embarrassing. It's 8 pounds." he said. He reached up and touched his hurt ear. "By the way, might you have any bandages?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:19 pm

"Yea of course. And eight pounds? That's not overweight" Keith said, shaking his head and standing. The tall hawk boy walked into the washroom, coming out with a first aid kit.
"Here, let me see" He said, walking over to Oliver. He and Adrian were both trained in first aid, and were used to stitching eachother up.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:33 pm

"I just need to change the bandage. I've had it a week or so." he said, unraveling the cloth. As the last bit fell, it was a painfully obvious unfurred scar that remained.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:36 pm

"Jeez, what happened to you?" Keith asked, sucking in a breath. He felt an overwhelming urge to wrap Oliver in his arms. He clenched his fists for a moment at his sides, keeping himself in check. The scars looked painful, just like his own, but smaller. His hand went subconciously to his back for a brief moment, but quickly he dropped it to his side.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:52 pm

"I was caught. That's how it happened to my eye too." he said, holding the ear. He wanted to be held, but he wouldn't dare tell that to Keith. He could imagine warm, strong, inviting arms wrapped around him in a happy embrace. Quickly, he threw away the thought. Never!, he thought.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:56 pm

"Caught?" Keith asked, his arms once again itching to hold Oliver. No He told himself, although he was dying too. He reached out, tentitively, touching Oliver's shoulder. Sort of a jolt ran through his arm, but he dropped his hand, almost instantly.
"Sorry" He said, beside himself with emotion. Gods, he just wanted to hug the boy.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:28 pm

"It's fine. I was caught by a predator hybrid, he attacked me. I got away, thankfully, but not without my hurts." he said, rubbing the shoulder. He had felt a similar jolt, but tried to pay no mind. Hug me, you fledgling! he yelled with one have of his mind. The other half was pouring over all the reasons it was wrong, why he shouldn't want a simple hug.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:31 pm

"Well hopefully you don't think all predator hybrids are like that" Keith said, smiling half-heartedly. His mind was racing and he didn't know what to do. Finally, he just gave in, the first time he ever had, in his entire life. He reached over, wrapping a muscular arm around Oliver and pulling him into him.
"Sorry" He yelped suddenly, releasing him and sighing. This was akward.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:39 pm

Oliver's ears perked as he was hugged, then fell as Keith released. He glanced away, quickly thinking everything over. Okay, you met this guy just today, he wasn't the nicest guy ever, he's really cute, he's got a good personality, and oh god, his muscles...Screw rationality! Hug the man! Without warning, Oliver suddenly leapt forward and wrapped his arms around the other man, feeling the warmth he had always wished for.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:42 pm

Keith nearly fell backwards in suprise as Oliver leapt on him. He let out a small gasp, but enclosed his arms around Oliver, mainly to keep from falling over. His heart was pounding, his eyes wide.
"Wow" He murmured, his mouth open in a slient 'oh'.
This is crazy, I don't even know this guy, but he's so adorable
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:51 pm

Oliver recovered his senses, but ignored the instinct to flee. Instead, he cuddled into Keith's chest. He heaved a sigh of pleasure. He was indeed perfectly happy, all because he had a spontaneous decision. He hadn't ever done such a thing before, but he didn't give a care.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:56 pm

Keith was still in shock. His arms closed around Oliver, now out of pleasure, not need. He sighed, letting the rabbit boy cuddle against him.
"Comfortable?" He asked, shifting a bit, moving so his back was pressed against the wall. He leaned his head back, not really sure how to react. He was completely overjoyed at the moment, but he couldn't help but worry that this was just a fleeting fancy. For Oliver, not for him. When he fell, he fell hard.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:01 pm

Nuzzling even more, Oliver enjoyed every speck of time on Keith. "Very." he answered, still loving the cozy warmth. "You're warm."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:02 pm

"See, I knew you were cold" Keith murmured, tightening his arms a bit. Trying to warm Oliver up. "Feel free to stay as long as you like. You're incredibly light" He murmured, smiling relaxedly.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:06 pm

Oliver blushed, but snuggled a bit closer. "I'm unsure if that's it." he said, an ear making contact with Keith's skin. It was warm and fuzzy, and very tickly too.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:11 pm

"Unsure?" Keith said, his skin quivering as the boy's ear brushed his sensitive skin.
He felt Oliver snuggling even closer, if that was even possible.
"Do you want a blanket?" Keith offered, a small smile on his face as he tried to keep from moving to much.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm

"No thank you, you're warm enough." he replied, but to only half of what Keith had said.

((Should Adrian walk in on them or something?))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:16 pm

OOC: He will, and then he'll cough, and run away akwardly.

BIC:
Keith smiled, "I am, am I?" He teased, tempted to press his lips against Oliver's head, but he refrained. He wasn't ready for that, yet.

Adrian walked slowly up the stairs, a large, brown paper bag in his arms. He fiddled with the door for a moment, before letting it swing open. He stepped inside, turning to greet the others and froze.
"Oh, uh, sorry" He mumbled putting the bag down, and quickly stepping outside. A wide smile spread over his face, and he sighed.
"Finally" he murmured, his twin needed someone, badly.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:24 pm

Oliver's ears flopped as he heard the door open. His eyes whipped over, only to see Adrian flee. "Yeah, you're warm enough." he said, squirming slightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:30 pm

Keith laughed softly.
"Don't worry" He murmured, feeling the boy squirm around a bit. Smiling, Keith stood up, keeping Oliver in his arms. He walked, effortlessly over to the bed and sat down, pulling the blanket from the bed and wrapping Oliver in it. He kept the boy against his chest, but still wrapped him up.

Adrian sat down, a small smile on his face. He stood up again, almost instantly and disappeared down the hall. He wanted to go find something to do now, knowing his twin would be occupied with their guest for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i and i (1x1)
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: