Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

i and i (1x1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

i and i (1x1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:29 pm

"Keith!" Adrian called catching up with his twin.
"Are you alright?" He asked his twin, slightly concerned. He sighed and followed after his twin, who was ignoring him.
"Keith" He whined, nudging his twin and sighing.
"What?" Keith growled, turning and standing in the middle of the sidewalk.
"Chill" He murmured, sighing and shaking his head. "You were a jerk back there. Why were you so mean?" He said, his twin could be a nice person, but right now he was being a right jerk.
"I don't like talking to new people" His twin grumbled, crossing his arm.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:28 pm

"Thank you. The food will be with you ASAP." Oliver said, smiling and using his charm. He trotted away into the kitchen. "We've got a special, 2 stir fries, and a steak, medium rare. Lucy, Jack, Dave, and Mike, we've got ourselves some b-day." he shouted across the already loud kitchen, gaining the attention of several people. 4 other hybrids(a dog, ram, lion, and gazelle, respectively.) joined him as he walked over to the table with a sundae(they had requested the dessert for the birthday first, and there were ready to be served desserts in the back.). He waved over Faun, who joined them in their birthday chant.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:17 am

Keith and Adrian made their way to the hotel across from the restaurant. Stepping inside, the twins requested a room for two nights.
Sighing, Keith pulled out the wad of money he had shoved in his pocket earlier. Carefully he paid for the room.
"We can order pizza later" He told his twin, smiling happily at him. Adrian nodded and accepted the key from the front-desk operator, heading towards the elevator, his twin in tow. Silently they rode the elevator till the third floor, where the quickly and easily found their room. Stepping inside, Keith immeidiately jumped onto the far bad, under the window, claiming it for his own.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:49 pm

((Hmm...Are you okay with a time skip of a couple of hours?))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:54 pm

OOC: Of course =]
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:04 pm

((Okay then. ^w^))

A few hours later, Oliver went over to his boss. "My shift is over now. May I go?" he asked. Once he had approval, he walked out with his sister. "Tired?" he asked the girl, who yawned in reply. Smiling, he guided her down the street a ways. Faun clung to her brother, knowing that it was unsafe at the current hour. The black rabbit(Oliver!) stepped into a little shack, switching on the light. A dim luminance escaped the dying bulb, then it made a shotgun shoot-off and went out. Oliver sighed, then rubbed Faun on the shoulder. "Now I'll have to get a new one." he said, sighing. Setting the white rabbit into the only bed, he curled into a damp hole in the floor. "Good night, Faun. You too, Rabby." Faun smiled as her brother remembered to address her doll too, as much as it wasn't a living thing. "Good night to you too, Ollie."

((Btw, if you wanted to know, the shack is within the sights of the hotel.))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:07 pm

OOC: Quick question, can they change into the animals that they're hybrids of?
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:27 pm

((If you put that in their abilities, yes. My charries can't.))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:31 pm

OOC; Alright, just checking.
I didn't put it in their abilities, but I'm going to change Adrian's ability so that he can change into his animal.

BIC:
Stretching out on the bed, Adrian shifted into his snow lepoard form. He closed his eyes and yawned, watching his twin through half closed eyes.
Keith had just ordered room service, which was good. Sometimes he automatically shifted forms, mainly due to his lack of control. This could prove to be dangerous, because he often lost control as well.

Keith hung up the phone and walked over to the bed, sitting on the corner and running his fingers soothingly through Adrian's fur. This often relaxed him, mainly because he was usually so, so stressed. He yawned and leaned back, waiting for the servers to come.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:28 pm

((Muahahahaha! Secret job so they meet again!))

Oliver looked at his sister who had fallen asleep quickly. He got up and grabbed a coat, slipping it on. He ran to the hotel and checked in. He was immediately given a tray to take to one of the upper floors. He went to the room, wheeling the cart with him. Knocking on the door, he said, "Room service." Ears flicking, he waited for the door to open.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:34 pm

Keith glanced at the door, suprised that their food had arrived so quickly. Glancing at his sleeping twin, he hopped off of the bed. He was only wearing a pair of jeans, having discarded his shirt a couple of hours ago. Sighing he stood up and walked over to the door, opening it.
"Hey" He said, recognizing the boy from earlier. He shook his head, and felt sort of ashamed for his behaviour earlier. He stood aside so that Oliver could bring the tray inside.

Adrian's ears flicked and he yawned, the scent of food flooded the room and the big snow lepoard sat up on the bed. He yawned again and stretched, eyes watching Oliver and Keith. He was starving. He noted that the server was the same guy from earlier, he had been pretty nice. He wondered vaugly if his little sister was around anywhere, but he shrugged it off, waiting to see what ever happened next.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:04 pm

Oliver pushed the cart in without being told. Taking out a folding table, he set it near the kitchenette. He placed the food on the table before he noticed who was there. Unfortunately, being a rabbit, the prey-like instinct at seeing a predator caused him to leap to safety in the mini kitchen. Peeking out, he blushed. Crap! I know these guys! he thought. Ears now flattened, he said, "Hi again."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:14 pm

Keith bit back a grin at Oliver's reaction to Adrian. Shaking his head he smiled, somewhat reassuringly at Oliver.
"He won't hurt you" He murmured softly, not wanting to startle the odviously embaressed boy anymore.
"Nice to see you again" He commented, folding his arms against his chest and leaning against the wall, wondering what Oliver was doing working at the hotel as well.

Adrian's tail twitched and he hopped of the bed. He yawned and stretched out. He shook his head and concentrated, in a minute, Adrian was sitting where the snow lepoard had been.
"Hey" He grinned at Oliver, "Nice to see you again" He mimicked Keith.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:45 pm

Oliver's chest was heaving, probably from the rodent's accelerated heartbeat. "I'm aware I have just brought food for you, so I know I needn't worry," he said, fiddling with an ear. "But I AM a rabbit after all. Oh, I must be too stressed." He sat on the floor. His tail repeatedly puffed, and his ears were twitching at every sound. His good eye darted from side to side, ceiling to floor. It wouldn't be too surprising if he was too stressed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:14 pm

Both twins arched an eyebrow at the rabbit. Although not identical, they were hilariously similar when it came to facial expressions, and finishing eachothers sentences. Keith sighed, feeling sorry for Oliver.
"Do you want a glass of water or something?" He asked, unsure of really what else to do. He was a hawk, so his instincts were predatory, which was why he didn't get stressed around Adrian.

Adrian felt a familiar tug, and sat down. It was much like he was wrestling with himself, his internal 'beast' wanted him to 'hunt' the rabbit, but Adrian wasn't really willing to do that.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you" He murmured apologetically.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:35 pm

"Hehe, it's fine. No hunting, please." he jittered, shivering. He wasn't cold, no. He was scared. He was in a room, nonetheless alone, with two predatory animals. He was more scared of Adrian, although he was wary of Keith too. "No water, I'm fine." he said, now reaching into his pocket. Extracting a cigar container, he removes an object and puts it entirely into his mouth, unaware how much it looks like he just ate a cigar.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:41 pm

Both the twins gaped at Oliver.
"Um...." Keith trailed off, he shook his head, glancing at Adrian. Had the man just eaten a cigar. He shook his head, having trouble comprehending what had happened.
"No worries, we don't really hunt" He murmured, slowly making his way over to the jittery boy and laying a tentitive hand on his shoulder.

Adrian remained where he was. Oliver was freaked out, and probably more so of him then his twin. He shook his head and smiled.
"Sorry" He said again, not wanting to stress him out.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:02 pm

"They're baby carrots, for calming down. See?" he said, removing another object and showing it to them. The small carrot was slightly smaller than the other, but it was indeed the same thing. "I've only got the container because it's the only portable thing I can carry them." he said, putting away the box.

((Adorable bunny love! ))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:06 pm

"Oh" Keith said, laughing a bit.
"I was a bit concerned there for a minute" He murmured, shaking his head. He glanced down at the carrot, he wasn't a huge carrot fan, but it made sense, to carry it that way.

Adrian nodded, confirming that he understood.
"So you work two jobs?" He asked, he didn't know much about Oliver, but he was slightly curious about the other guy now. He had found his younger sister to be throughly amusing, but he wasn't really sure what to make of the other rabbit.

OOC: Awe
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:20 pm

"Yeah, we live in a little shack down the street. We live off of the garden in front of the shack, but someone ripped up all the plants.I've had to take this as a second job." he explained. He nibbled his second carrot, then attempted to leech the juices from it, but failing.

((Isn't it adorable?))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:26 pm

"Oh, that's to bad" Adrian said, while Keith nodded. Neither twin actually worked, mainly cause they were always moving about. He glanced at Keith, wondering if his twin was going to actually admit how they got their money.

Keith shook his head, he knew what Adrian was thinking, and he wasn't sure if he could trust Oliver yet. He shoved his hands in his pockets, realizing for the first time that he was topless. He flushed for a moment, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:07 pm

Only now registering how close Keith was, his ears fell to the sides of his head. He coughed, then looked around the room. Oliver saw that the bird man in front of him was indeed in need of a shirt, but tried to ignore it. But his body betrayed him by taking a step back. Tail twitching, he bolted past Keith and dived for the bed. He skidded underneath it, shivering.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:13 pm

The twins watched Oliver, there eyes' moving simultaneously. Keith shrugged a bit and made his way into the washroom, coming out in a tight-ish black, long sleeve shirt. He sat down on the other bed, yawning a bit. He closed his eyes and concentrated, soon his huge wings vanished. That was his ability, and it made it much easier to move through large crowds. He had broken his wings on numerous occassions and it wasn't very fun.

Adrian tilted his head, he wasn't used to hanging around someone so jumpy. He glanced at Keith, noting his twin had thrown on a shirt. He shrugged, his twin could be so odd. He curled his legs around him and rested his head on the chair arm.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:42 pm

Oliver started crawling out from under the bed. "Oh, dear, I must get back to work." he muttered, grabbing hold of the cart and turning around. "I must be a little invasive to you two. Oh, by the way, my name is Oliver."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:44 pm

"No worries" Adrian said, smiling. "I'm Adrian" He introduced himself, nodding to his head to Oliver.
"And I'm Keith" Keith said, leaning against the wall, arms crossed casually against his chest.
"Feel free to drop by later " Keith murmured, a small smile flicking over his lips, for a moment. Adrian rolled his eyes, but didn't say anything, he understood what his twin was doing, and he had no desire to get involved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i and i (1x1)
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: