Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

i and i (1x1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

i and i (1x1) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:07 pm

((I don't get what Keith's getting at, unless he's gay.))

Oliver nodded, ears bouncing. Then he scampered into the hallway and escaped to the first floor. He went to his boss, who asked him what took him so long. He told the older man that the two were talkative, and really liked talking to him. The boss recognized the tail-twitching and looked at him. "No more work tonight, hopper. You come back here in, uh, 3 hours. Then you go talk to those boys some more, kapeesh?" Oliver nodded at his boss, then trotted out happily.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:11 pm

OOC: He's bi.

BIC:
Keith flopped onto the bed, yawning. He hadn't slept in awhile, and he was exahusted. Yawning again he felt his eyelids flutter for a brief moment, before he fell into a light sleep.
Adrian wasn't tired, he was more of a night creature anyway. Grabbing the remote from the floor, he flicked the TV on, making sure it wasn't to loud, so that Keith didn't wake up.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:34 pm

((Whew!))

Oliver arrived home after a short while, as he had gotten a new light bulb. He attached it to the lighting fixture, keeping the light off. He rolled out a straw mat. Curling upon it, he thought about what had happened that day. Soon, he too was asleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:39 pm

OOC: =]

BIC:
Adrian zoned out, staring at the news. He was trying to keep track to see if he or Keith had appeared on the news at all. They had had to leave cities before a few times, mainly because Keith had gotten caught pick pocketing or shop lifting or something. Sighing he glanced at his twin, shaking his head. He was happy to see Keith so relaxed, it was a nice change of pace.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:56 pm

((Sorry it's so short, I'm not happy right now.))

Oliver slept, twitching a small bit.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:04 pm

OOC:; Awe =[
No worries, short posts are fine (once in awhile)

BIC:
Adrian sighed and stretched out. He suddenly remember the food that Oliver had brought. Smiling he made his way over the the tray, pulling off the covering and smiling. Steak. Grabbing his plate he sat down and instantly began to devour the food.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:44 pm

((Now I am happy! Have a long post!))

Oliver's Dream here:

There's a pink sun, shining down on a field of white gold flowers. Here, he lives with his family. His parents live with him, but they are true rabbits. They have billions of kids, all forced under Oliver's care. There's a glass wall, a glowing blue and pink. It separated the kittens(the name for baby bunnies) from a pile of ravenous broccoli and spinning mushrooms. Then it began to snow. The kittens burrowed, but Oliver was too big to get in a hole. He started freezing, and that's when-

That's when he freaking woke up.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:49 pm

Keith shuddered in his sleep, a small frown on his face. He was dreaming, but his dreams were always black, painfilled.

Darkness encompassed him, pain lanced through him as he felt Adrian's body shielding him. The lash of the belt felt again, landing on his legs, which Adrian had been unable to cover

That's how he dreamt, in flashes. His and Adrian's parents had been abusive, and though he repressed the images during the day, but at night his memory remembered. It was hard to imagine, but though Keith appeared tough, when he was a child he had relied on Adrian to protect him.

Adrian glanced up, seeing Keith shuddering and rigid. It was hard, seeing his twin like that. Knowing that he was dreaming, remembering that time.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:38 pm

Oliver had awakened with a start. The insanely quick dream had lasted 3 hours, amazingly. He rolled up his mat and glanced over at his sister. Seeing as she was still asleep, he gave her a quick kiss on the forehead and ran out. He was at the hotel in a couple of minutes. His boss gave him a quick nod as he scampered by. Zooming into the elevator, he clicked in the floor number. Next thing he knew, he was at Keith and Adrian's door. His hands knocked by themselves.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:42 pm

Adrian looked up as the someone knocked on the door. Sighing he uncurled himself from the chair and stood up. Glancing one last time at Keith and sighed, walking actoss the room he pulled open the door.
"Oh hey, come on in" Adrian said, smiling at Oliver. He moved aside, so that the guy could get into the room. "Sorry about Keith, he normally doesn't sleep very much" He apologized for his twin. Grabbing a pillow he tossed it across the room, hitting his twin and startling him awake.

"Ah" Keith's eye's flew open and he sat up. His fists clenched automatically and he glanced around wildly. His body was coated in a thin sweat, due to his nightmares.
"Jerk" He muttered at Adrian.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:18 pm

Oliver smiled nervously. "Hi. You wanted me to come back, so I did." he said, shrugging to make it look like it wasn't any matter. Ears bending to a comfortable position, he tried to look normal.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:26 pm

Adrian grinned, "Cool" He said, walking back to his chair and collapsing in it. "So what do you wanna do? We can watch a movie, or whatever?" He asked Oliver curiously. He didn't really know much about the guy and he didn't want to seem rude or anything.

Keith rubbed his hands over his arms.
"Hey" He said in a soft voice.
"I'm just gonna shower" He said, walking to the washroom, stripping off his shirt on the way. He shut the door and turned on the water, kicking the rest of his clothing off and stepping inside. He let the warm water pound away the nightmare.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:01 pm

"I'm not sure, I don't get many chances to see a movies. I'm more used to little word games." he said, ears flopping. Dang, I know I sound poor now. he thought.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:04 pm

"It's okay, neither are we" Adrian said, "This is sort of a luxury, normally we sleep on the street" He admitted to Oliver. He perked an ear as the shower shut off, alerting to him to the fact that his twin was coming out.
Keith pulled on his jeans, deciding against his dirty shirt. He opened the door and walked out, barefeet padding across the carpet.
"Hey, so what's the plan?" He asked, shaking out his sopping wet hair.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:42 pm

"It's kinda awkward. You invited me over, so I thought that maybe you knew." Oliver said, rubbing the back of his head. His tail flattened, and his face flushed when he noticed the wet man in front of him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:01 am

"Well we were going to watch a movie" Adrian said, shrugging. He glanced at Keith, rolling his eyes at his twin.
"We could always go out" Keith murmured, smiling impishly. He was a lot more implusive then Adrian. He smiled at Oliver, "Is there anything you want to do?" He asked the man curiously.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:41 pm

"Not really. Normally at this time, I'm being chased by another hybrid person. Yesterday, it was an owl." he replied, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:10 pm

"Ah, but you would be with us" Adrian said, smiling. Prey hybrids were so easily frightened, he was rarely afraid. He glanced at Keith, his brother had swiped a towel from the floor and was rubbing it through his hair.
"Well, movie?" His twin asked, his hair tousled from the towel. He stretched, back cracking a bit as he did so. His taunt abs flexed for a moment, before he relaxed and flopped on the bed.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:29 pm

"I guess. What would we watch?" Oliver asked, playing with an ear.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:08 pm

"We could walk down to the video store and look. I'm not really 'up' on the latest movies" Adrian admitted, making a face at his twin. He knew he was showing off a bit for the rabbit.
"Or I could run down, and you guys could stay here" He said, smiling teasingly.
"Whatever you want. I don't particularly want to go out though" Keith said, sitting up and smiling.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:46 am

"Go ahead. I'm only back because it would be rude not to accept the invitation." he lied, now slumping against a wall. He indeed liked the twins, in a friendly way. But he still felt insecure.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:42 pm

"Well, if you don't want to be here, you don't have to stay" Adrian said gently. He was starting to feel bad. He had genuinly believed the rabbit boy had liked them, but now it seemed he was just being polite.

Keith frowned, but said nothing for the time-being. He had sort of hoped that Oliver had come back because he had liked them. He glanced at Adrian, he could see that his twin felt the same way.
"Sorry" Keith murmured, very uncharacteristically, to Oliver.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:50 pm

"Oh dear, you've taken it the wrong." he mumbled, ears flopping. "I meant it WOULD have been rude if I didn't return, but I came back for more than that. You two are really nice, and you're the closest things to friends that I've ever had." Now he was blushing and averting his eyes. Oliver was really embarrassed now. He could only hope that statement wasn't taken wrong.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:59 pm

Adrian smiled.
"Oh, okay. I'll be back in a bit. I'll get some food and a movie or something" He said, slipping on his jacket and disappearing out the door.
"See you" Keith called to Adrian glancing at Oliver.
"No worries, we understand man. You're definately welcome to hang out here" He said to the rabbit boy, smiling kindly.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:14 pm

Oliver smiled. "Thanks." he said, wiggling his tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i and i (1x1)
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: