Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

i and i (1x1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

i and i (1x1) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:58 pm

"And a predator? What does that mean?' He asked, curious. He didn't fully understand the whole prey deal with predators. Most predators didn't understand it, or atleast, those he talked to. He felt the familiar blush creeping into his cheeks. He hadn't realized that he had come off that way to Oliver, generally he tried to keep his emotions in check. He and Adrian had had a fairl harsh upbrining, and when they had finally run away, he hadn't ever learned how to express himself as a person.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:51 pm

"The predator thing is just that, honestly, prey see all 'bigger animals' as predators, unless they eat some form of plant. Of course, they have a fear of being ripped apart and becoming crap. So for someone that he naturally assumes wants to kill him, for you to like him gives him a very special feeling." the rabbit replied, stretching.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:11 pm

"Ah" Keith responded, nodding. He had no idea what else to say, and was mulling over what had just been told to him.
"So, me liking him is a big deal?" He asked, clarifying. He glanced at Faun, before checking the time, it was late. Oliver would probably be here soon, which was sot of amusing. Sighing, he turned his attention back to Rabby.
"Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:50 pm

"Yes, it is. And there's only anything else if you want there to be." he said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:55 pm

Keith pursed his lips, thoughtfully.
"Hmm. Well, how much does he like me? I mean, passing crush, or is it something else?" He asked. For him, it was definately something else. But he didn't know how Oliver felt exactly. He wrapped his arms around his stomach, wondering if the Rabbit hybrid was going to be coming anytime soon. He wanted to spend some time with him. Cuddling, or talking, or whatever the rabbit preferred.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:02 pm

The toy smiled. "Oh, you wouldn't bel-" he stopped short. His mouth returned to an 'x' and he stuck himself in between Faun's arms. Faun suddenly jumped slightly as her life was flung back in to her. Then, as if on cue, there was a knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:06 pm

Keith's eyes grew wide and then he growled in annoyance. Standing up, he strode across the room, yanking open the door. His mind was racing, what had that irritating toy been trying to say. Fuan was awake now, hopefully she was alright.
"Hey" He said, looking at the person on the doorway. He wasn't sure what to say, still lost in thought about what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:08 pm

It was a pizza delivery man. "Hey, dude, is this room 328?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:10 pm

"Uh, yea" Keith said, confused.
"I didn't order a pizza though. So I guess you have the wrong place" He said, double checking the door. This was the right room.
"One sec. Adrian!" He called, as his twin poked his head out of the washroom.
"Yea?"
"Did you order a pizza?" He asked, Adrian thought for a moment, and then shook his head. "No"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:14 pm

"Oh! Sorry, man. Turns out I'm supposed to be in the hotel next door. Rock on, dudes." he smiled, then walked away. Rabby peeked up from behind Faun. "Is he gone?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:15 pm

Keith rolled his eyes and shut the door.
"Yea, he's gone" He said, flopping on the chair next to the bed and rubbing his temples. Adrian shut the washroom door, and sighed. He was just chilling inside, but he didn't really care about the conversation anymore.
"Who screws up hotels?" Keith grumbled, shaking his head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:24 pm

Oliver stared at the door. "T-that was awfully rude, K-Keith..." he said, ears flopping. Keith had closed the door as the rabbit had turned the corner, basically slamming it in his face. His voice crawled under the door, carrying in a creepy atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:27 pm

"Oh damnit" Keith lunged for the door, hearing Oliver's voice.
"Sorry, there was this pizza guy" He stammered, looking at the Rabbit with sad, yet adorable eyes. He looked at Oliver with miserable eyes. "I'm so sorry, I didn't realize that you were here. I thought it was just that idiot pizza boy" He grumbled, looking at Oliver, sad again. He felt bad, really bad.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:49 pm

"Ah, in that case it should be fine. I know him, and he's disliked by more than just you." he replied, scooting past the hawk. He looked over his sister, who was actually asleep now, Rabby between her arms. He looked at Keith and smiled. He leaned towards Keith's ear and said, "It's nice to see you again, my love."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:53 pm

Keith smiled at Oliver, blushing a bit.
'It's nice to see you too" He murmured, wrapping his arms around Oliver's waist and pulling him, lightly, against his chest. Keith wasn't really prone to emotions, but when around Oliver, he just melted. Sighing he pulled back, looking down at 'his love' for a moment.
"How was work?" He asked, somewhat akwardly.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:09 pm

Oliver reached back and ruffled his squished puff-of-a-tail. "It was fine. Except that now Lisa's going to be terrorizing me." he replied, giving Keith a hug back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:12 pm

"Lisa? Terrorizing you?" Keith asked, looking confused. He peeked around Oliver's shoulder, trying to figure out what he was doing.
"Well, what do you wanna do?" He asked, smiling at the rabbit and moving away to flop in the chair. He smiled up at Oliver, sighing and shaking his head. His dark hair fell into his eyes and sighed, but made no move to rub it out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:27 pm

Oliver resisted the urge to sit in Keith's lap. He looked over at Adrian and blushed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:29 pm

Adrian sighed, "I'm gonna go out" He mumbled, grabbing his shirt and walking out the door, making sure to grab a key incase he needed one.
"See you" Keith called as the door was shut. He glanced at Oliver, noting the blush.
"What?" He asked, arching an eyebrow at him, reclining comfortably in the chair. He was happy they had rented the place for the week, but he was also worried, what would happen when he and Adrian had to leave.
"You know, come friday. Adrian and I don't have a place to stay anymore" He murmured, looking at Oliver sadly. That generally ment they moved onto a new city, but he wanted to stay with Oliver, he couldn't imagine being without him right now.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:48 pm

"Really? I'm sure Dave wouldn't mind letting you guys stay at his place for a while..." he said, fidgeting with one of his ears. "I-I mean you don't h-have to stay with him! It's just that I-uh-well wantyoutostayaroundforalongertimebecauseIloveyouand I'm SORRY!!!" His blush expanded, covering his entire face in a deep shade of red.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:15 pm

Keith's eyes grew wide, shaking his head and sighing.
"Breath love" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing. He smiled, "I don't think either of us wants to leave either. Maybe we'll look into getting our on place" He murmured, looking thoughtful. Adrian probably wouldn't mind, they would both need jobs, which would be hard, but he was sure they could imagine.
"I'll start looking for an apartment" He grinned.
"I love you too, and why on earth are you apologizing?"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:43 pm

"Ah! Um...I...I'm not sure..." he replied, his features all but covered in his blush. His ears were again staying very floppy as he ran his fingers nervously over them. Faun, hidden from both of them, smiled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:44 pm

Keith bit back a grin. Oliver was such a nervous little thing, and he found it so very amusing, in a good way.
"Are you alright?" He asked, running his fingers through his tousled hair.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:49 pm

The rabbit's eye shot up to look at Keith's face. "Yes!" he squeaked. He couldn't understand why he got so choked up and embarrassed when he talked to the other man.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:51 pm

Keith grinned wolfishly, it wasn't a bad smile, just different.
"Okay" He teased, he knew Oliver got jumpy and nervous, and he definately was right now.
"Do you have to work tonight? At the hotel?" He asked, trying to change the subject to Oliver would calm down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i and i (1x1)
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: