Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:22 pm

Demitri tensed, "I have half a mind to go over there" He said calmly, before grinning brightly at Kristen.
"Of course it is, I'm your boyfriend" He said, smiling at her and keeping his cool hand pressed to her cheek. He sighed, and stood, towering over Kristen again.
"She's certainly heartless" He muttered, listening to Laura's vicious tounge. It was killing him, he was actually shaking with anger. It was taking all of his self control to not go over there and rip her head off, this was his other half the cheerleader was talking about.

Keith laughed, "I disagree." The messy hair, and the rumpled clothes certainly don't make him look good in his opinion. He grinned at Alayna, seeing her own attempts to flatten her hair.
"You look fine" He said, noticing her looking at him via mirror.
"What?"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:42 pm

"Just half a mind?" Kristen asked, raising an eyebrow at him. She let out another deep breath, leaning slightly into the hand that was cool against her cheek. Kristen opened her eyes as Demitri stood back up, and she did the same, crossing her arms over her chest and leaning against the tree.
"Maybe she'll get over it. Not everyone has the same veiws as her..." Kristen said, slightly pestimistic. She could see Demitri shaking now, and she looked up at the sky. "Let's go back inside then." she murmured.

"Then we'll have to agree to disagree." Alayna said reasonably, smiling at Keith before she walked into the bathroom. She came out a minute later, her hair slightly damp, and bouncy with the waves the hung at her shoulders. She smiled at Keith and shook her head. "Nothing."
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm

Demitri sighed, "No love, we can't let her chase us away" he laughed, "No? I thought we all felt the same, well at least all the guys she likes" He grumbled, he threw another glare over his shoulder before taking a step towards Kristen and wrapping his arms around her waist. Lovingly he pulled her too him, resting her on his chest.
"Besides, this is rather fun" He murmured, eyes half closed in enjoyment. He heard the outraged cries behind him, and laughed. He nuzzled her, kissing her suddenly.

Keith laughed. "Deal" He said, sitting down on the bed. The angel was feeling incredibly lazy, which was odd for him.
"So, what did Mika say about the whole power thing?" He asked her softly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:54 pm

"Chase us away? Her?" Kristen asked, scowlding him slightly. "No. I just don't want either of us to do something we'll regret." she had learned personally that walking away sometimes wasn't a sign of cowardice, and sometimes it payed off to deal with the insults. Kristen stumbled as Demitri brought her closer again and she couldn't help the smile that came to her face.
"Now you're just showing off..." she whispered after he kissed her.

Alayna had pulled her hair up in an attempt to pull it off her neck. Hearing Keith's question, Alayna sighed and let her arms drop, her hair following suit. "I heard her talking to Kristen about it. Said it wasn't exactly uncommon for Channler's to temporarily 'borrow' other people's gifts." she said, walking about the room slowly as she spoke. "She told me I had to be careful, and for now just to worry about control more than anything else. She said we would work as things unfolded, since I'm just coming into my gift..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:03 pm

Demitri sighed, "Showing off? Yes, I'm showing off the most beautiful girl on campus" He said, smiling and kissing her again. It was true, he only saw Kristen, and she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. He smiled, his eyes warming.
"Neither of us will do something we regret" He said, bringing his hand up to caressing her face lovingly. "I love you, so much" He murmured, ignoring the fact that Laura and her friends had stood up, and were now walking towards him and Kristen.

Keith nodded.
"Well I suppose that makes fence" He said, looking at her with a smile. "Do you want go anywhere?" He asked her, stretching. He was still tired, but if he sat around anymore he'd be back asleep in minutes.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:10 pm

Kristen felt herself blush at Demitri. She couldn't remember anyone every calling her beautiful...She wrapped her good arm around his neck as he kissed her again, enjoying the soft pressure with a smile on her face. She sighed, keeping her eyes closed as Demitri's hand passed over her face again. She took his hand in her's, opening her eyes to look at him. "I know..." she whispered, her eyes darting over Demitri's shoulder. "You know it's rude to stare, Laura." she said, looking at the group of cheerleaders, counting them silently.

Alayna shrugged. "As much sense as it's going to make..." she mumbled. As if in a dream, Alayna watched herself walk over to the window, pushing away the blinds and opening it slowly. Blinking back the sun, Alayna scanned the grounds below them. She found herself smiling as her eyes gazed over the scenery. Then she frowned. "Maybe we should go outside..." she muttered, spotting Demitri and Kristen practically surronded by a fairly large group. "Comehere." she murmured, waving Keith over.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:18 pm

Demitri sighed, turning.
"What?" He asked, his voice irritated, hard. Laura flinched back a step, but kept the nasty smirk on her face.
"Oh, we're just wondering" She said, her high voice giving Demitri an almost instant headache.
"Wondering what?" He hissed, narrowing her eyes at Laura.
"What's it like? I mean, don't you crave her blood? You should really be with me Demitri, I cheer at all your games, think about how good we'd look together" She said, mocking Demitri, her eyes staring at the injuries on Kristen's arm odviously.
"Not nearly as much as I crave your blood. No, I don't date based on the outward appearance of the couple, also, I don't much like girls with that much make up on" Demitri growled. He knew what Laura was doing, trying to get Kristen annoyed so that she'd snap, and then the cheerleaders would have an excuse. He glared at the heavily made up cheerleader.

Keith walked over to the window, glancing out.
"Oh damn" He growled, narrowing his eyes.
"That's Laura and the other cheerleaders, they all basically love Demitri. They're probably trying to break him and Kristen up"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:24 pm

Kristen rested her wounded elbow on Demitri's shoulder, rubbing her lips lightly as the two talked. She did her best to conceal her anger and she laughed, shaking her head at Laura.
"Are you serious?" she asked. "I mean really. How old are you? Because right now, you sound like a ten year old, pathectically trying to get something you already know can't be yours."
She smirked, looking Laura from head to toe, stepping away from Demitri slightly. "You need to grow up and get over yourself Laura. Sometime soon too please, we're all tired of your stupid little games."

Alayna laughed. "Seriously? How are they not fighting themselves if they all like Demitri?" she wondered. Highschool drama, she would never understand it. "Honestly, I highly doubt they'll actually break up Demitri and Kristen at this point...." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:29 pm

Demitri growled, reluctantly allowing Kristen to address Laura.
The cat hybrid rolled her eyes. "I wasn't talking to you Kristen, and if I was, I would have talked about something else, like perhaps your fashion sense" All the cheerleaders laughed, as did Laura.
"Kristen, be honest with yourself. Do you really think Demitri should be with you? I mean, doesn't he deserve someone better?" She mocked, wincing suddenly at the loud, dangerous growl that ripped from the tall vampire.
"Enough" He snapped.

"I think they would if one of them managed to actually snag him. But until that happens, they all are united" Keith said, "Just watch for now. Demitri can easily handle all of them, plus Laura's all talk" He said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:35 pm

"Ha! Fashion advice coming from the girl who wears nothing more than a mini-skirt half the time?" Kristen snapped. "I think I'll settle for respectable instead of fashionable. And of course he deserves better. But your just a peice of trash!" The tigeress in her roared in Kristen's throat, and she was about to taken another step forward when Demitri cut in. Her jaw clenched, her body tense, but she managed to take her step back.

Alayna bit her lip. "I guess that makes sense..." she muttered, leaning against the window frame. She couldn't hear what was going on, but she could see Kristen tense. "I hope you're right about Demitri..." she said, looking up at Keith. "Kristen looks really mad..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:42 pm

"Trashy? Says the girl in the black tank top" Laura snapped, taking a step backwards, shaking her head. She gaped at Demitri.
"Awe Demitri, are you growling cause you know I'm right?" She asked in a plactating, babyish tone, one would use with an angry dog or something. Demitri practically roared, and all the cheerleaders shrieked.
"Laura, I swear to god, if I ever talk to you again, or see you talking to Kristen, I will rip you to shreds" He snarled, intensly annoyed now.

Keith laughed, "Positive, and if Kristen looks annoyed, look at Demitri" He noticed all the cheerleaders step back.
"You dont mess with a vampire's soul" He said, shaking his head. "Laura is ridiculous" He said sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:51 pm

Kristen rolled her eyes. She didn't care for fashion. Her eyes went wide at the tone Laura took with Demitri, talking to him as if he were a child. "How thick can you get?!" she hissed. Her hands were clenched into fists at her sides, and she was doing her best not to fly at this girl right now. Her anger was somewhat diminished as Demitri roared. She laughed quietly as the cheerleaders all screamed.

"Laura..." Kristen said, her cool and usually cynical attiutde back in place. "I wouldn't take him lightly right now..." she said, resting her elbow on the vampire's shoulder once more. "He hasn't fed in two nights." She looked from Laura to Demitri. "Though, she'll make you awfully sick love.." she smiled wickedly at the thought, but wasn't actucally sure if Demitri would take things that far.

Alayna's eyes widened. That time she heard the roar. "Whoa...remind me to never get on Demitri's bad side..." she said, laughing as the cheerleaders scattered. Kristen had somewhat relaxed now, but to Alayna, Demitri was still very tense.

Last edited by mystikmage on Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:58 pm

Demitri calmed under Kristen's touch, he still looked irritated and tensed, but he shook, almost like a dog, relaxing with someone familiar.
"I'm not thick" Laura hissed, eyes wide. "Demitri, hun, maybe you should come with us to the gym, we'll get you something to drink?" She said, falling into the baby voice again. It's almost as if she thought she were flirting. Demitri growled, pretty much incapable of speech at this point. He shook again, trying to control his hunger and anger. He smiled wikidly.

Keith laughed, "It's not the safest place to be" He agreed. He glanced out the window.
"Nah, they can handle themselves, Laura's terrified of Kristen, even if she is rude to her. But Demitri won't tolerate that, and Laura should know this by now"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:05 pm

Kristen chuckled in a way that would have scared the bravest on a Halloween night. "You are thick, because you aren't listening. Because you don't seem to understand that Demitri does not care about you, and probably wouldn't if his life depended on it." she looked over at Demitri, trying not to laugh at the wicked smile on his face. She turned back to Laura with a sigh, looking the girl up and down again.
"Now...why don't you all run along and pratice you're silly little cheers?" Kristen asked, mocking Laura by talking as if they were all small and amussing little childern.

"If you say so..." Alayna muttered, rubbing her arms as she watched. Things seemed to have settled down slightly, but the cheerleaders were still present. "Well, obviously, Laura isn't that smart..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:11 pm

"We aren't children" Laura said tartly. "And just remember, your boyfriend watches those cheers, everyday, every game. I see him more then you do" She snapped, a sneer appearing on her face as she spoke about Demitri as someone's boyfriend. She ran her fingers through her badly died blond hair.
"I think he does care about me, but was to scared to ask me out. So he was forced to settle for you" She said, talking as if Demitri weren't there.

Demitri snarled, "Shut up" He growled through locked teeth. His hands shock again, he was thankful Kristen was there, or he'd flip. He shook, again, growling dangerously.

Keith laughed, "Not really, she kinds of lives in her own little world" He said, shaking his head and smiling at her.
"It is entertaining though"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:19 pm

Kristen's eyes turned hard, and her face went blank. She sighed, shaking her head. She let her arm fall from Demitri's shoulder and she tilted her head at Laura. "Do you really think so?" she asked quietly. "You were talking to him as if he were a child, why shouldn't I talk to you that way? Espically when you're acting like one." her voice was flat, which was dangerous. It was something close to an angry calm Kristen was rarely worked into.

"Here's something you need to remember." Kristen said, taking her steps towards Laura slowly. "I go to every single game. I watch him play, and I watch you embrasses our school name. You know nothing about me. And you know nothing about him. So the next time you try one of these little stunts of yours, think long and hard about it. Because I will not give you a second try." Her body had been relaxed, and now she was tense, on the verge of shaking.

"That's dangerous..." Alayna murmured. She watched carefully, her eyes darting between Kristen and Demitri. They almost balanced each other out. Where one was raging mad, the other was slightly calm. "It's a bit scary...I'm not gonna lie.." Alayna said, chuckling nervously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:24 pm

Laura took a step back, "Whatever" She snapped, turning and stalking away, blonde hair bouncing as she moved her head exaggereatedly.

Demitri snarled, but turned, wrapping his arms around Kristen again, "I'm so sorry" He said, cradling her against him. He buried his face in her hair, his body shaking as he tried to relaxe. It was all his fault, someone had upset her and he hadn't been able to stop it. He clung to her, just as upset as before. He sighed, feeling complete at total misery.

Keith sighed in relief as the cheerleaders left.
"Who? The cheerleaders? Or Demitri and Kristen's relationship?" He asked, turning to face her. He was slightly confused by that statement.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:19 am

Kristen was glad when Laura finally walked away. She let out a breath of relief and her body relaxed enough to start shaking again. She shook her head before Demitri wrapped his arms around her. Kristen tried to smile. "Don't be. You warned me about this..." she said quietly, rubbing and hand along an arm that held her. "I didn't think anyone would be dumb enough to actually do that..." her eyes watched Laura sharply as she disappeared for a moment before closing her eyes and leaning back against Demitri.

Seeing the cheerleaders finally walk away, Alayna relaxed. "It's dangerous that the girl lives in her own little world." she said. "And it's scary that she would actually anger Demitri and Kristen like that. I don't think their relationship is dangeroug or scary...well, it might be to others." she laughed quietly before looking up at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:22 am

Demitri sighed, "I know, but it's my fault" He said, burying his face in her sweet-smelling hair.
"Laura's always been like that" He said with a shrug, "She's always gotten everything she's ever wanted, so she just expects things. When I refused to date her, the first time, she nearly had a fit, she ended up slapping me, broke her arm with that little stunt. I guess she forgot vampires aren't exactly soft" He chuckled at the memory. "Since then, any girl that has so much as shown an interest in me seems to be on the recieving end of her wrath. She figures if she can't have me, then no one should get me. It's all rather childish" He said, sweeping his hand throgh his hair absentmindedly.

Keith laughed, "It's fairly dangerous, yes. First time she asked Demitri out and he turned her down, she slapped him. Actually broke her arm, damn near funniest thing I've ever seen" He said, smiling.
"Demitri and Kristen's relationship will be extremely dangerous. That's one of the reasons Admin hates vampire dating. They can't forbid it, but it get's dangerous. Vampires arent normal in that sense. They only really ever date once, and that's when they find their other halves. Once that happens, they become extremely protective. So things can get bad, particularly in this highschool enviroment. Not a lot of students understand the extent of the relationships, and like Laura, tend to try and either break them up or tease their girlfriend/boyfriend. It generaly doesn't end well for that student"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:05 pm

Kristen sighed, wrapping her arms around Demitri's neck and resting her forehead against his shoulder. She was quite for a while, thinking to calm herself down a bit more. Once she had stopped shaking, Kristen took a deep breath and pulled herself away enough to look at Demitri.

"You seem to think everything is your fault..." she murmured. "Well it's not. Laura is the one with the grudge. She's the one who can't get over herself. And in the end, she's the one going home empty handed." she passed her hand lightly over Demitri's face with a smile. "Let her kick and scream like a little child. I'm not giving you up." Kristen's smile had softened and then disappeared as her eyes scanned the vampires face. She pushed herself up on her toes to brush her lips against his lightly.

Alayna couldn't help but laugh. "Ha..broken arm. Serves her right. I hate girls like that. They think the whole world revolves around them, and that they're irresistible. Give's girls like me and Kristen bad names...." she sighed, stepping away from the window now that the trouble was over. "Well, that's their loss. People shouldn't try and meddle in other's relationships to begin with. It's immoral..." she muttered, sitting on Keith's bed. She sighed, ruffling her hair as she scracthed the back of her head. She sat up right, attempting to pull the wavy strands up into a tight bun.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:58 pm

Demitri nodded, shaking a bit, but relaxing into her arms. After she kissed him, a small smile broke on his face and he leaned forward, resting his head on her shoulders. His taunt muscles began to relaxe. "I don't intend to give you up either" He mumbled, his voice slightly muffled due to his lips being pressed to her soft skin. He cirlced his arms around her waist, not willing to let go just yet. He had heard from other 'bonded' vampires that it was like this. Being away from her or him for a moment was near impossible, and could even be painful.

Keith laughed, "Bad name?" He asked, sitting on the bed and watching her with facinated eyes. He sighed and crossed his legs, leaning back, resting his hands on the matress.
"I agree, relationships are very private"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:10 pm

Kristen tightened her grip on the vampire as his arms wrapped around her waist. She sighed, feeling his body relax just as her own had. She smiled, glad that he felt the same way, and she couldn't help the small chuckle that left her. He had pressed his lips to her bare skin, and it tickled. She rubbed her hand over his back gently. "Then everything will work out..." she assured him, speaking softly since her lips were so close to his ears.

"Yea..." Alayna muttered, her voice dry. "You get enough girls like that in a human highschool, and all the boys assume that all the girls are the same. So it doesn't matter if you don't dress like them, or don't act like them since guys can't get it through their skull that we're all different." She sighed, having fixed her hair up and smiled weakly at Keith. "It's the sad truth..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:20 pm

Demitri nodded, letting her sooth him. Sighing, he stood a bit, pulling her against him.
"Do you need to sit down?" He asked her nervously. He could stand for days and not feel it, so he often forgot that Kristen wasn't like him in that sense. He nuzzled her ear as he straightened.
"I know, as long as we're together, everything will be fine" He purred, caressing her face.

Keith sighed, "I suppose it's like that here as well. Everyone assumes all the girls are like Laura and her followers. I remember when I first came here, they went after me. Being the only fallen angel and all, but I ignored them" He said, smiling a bit. "I was so lost when I first got here"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:32 pm

Kristen nodded, smiling as Demitri caressed her face. She held back a shiver. Opening her eyes, she looked at Demitri with a shrug. "I don't think so..." she murmured, though her legs ached; she firgured that was from her cuts. "Might be a good idea though..." she chuckled quietly as Demitri nuzzled her ear. She pulled away enough to move back towards the tree and sit down.

"That's sad..." she muttered, shaking her head. "I'm starting to like this Laura girl less and less..." she murmured, sighing as she leaned against the wall. Alayna looked over at Keith and smirked. "You and me both.."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:39 pm

Demitri nodded and sat next to her. He figured the tree was uncomfortable, so he moved a bit and picked up Kristen, seating her in his lap so that she could rest against him.
"Better?" He asked softly, wrapping his arms loosely around her waist, a small, loving smile on his face. He leaned his head back against the rough bark of the tree, it didn't bother him in the least. In fact a bed felt just the same as this to him,

Keith grinned.
"I mean a different kind of lost" He said, smiling at her. "I couldn't do anything. Besides being in shock, and not being able to speak a word of English, I couldn't work anything. I didn't eat either. Ask Kristen, she has some rather intresting stories about me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: