Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:27 pm

"Oh...I see." Alayna said, resting her head on her knees. She closed her eyes, thinking everything over silently. "Im glad you showed me..." she said after a moment, opening her eyes to look over at him. She smiled gently.

Kristen tried to shrug, but found that she was practically pinned against Demitri. Her heart jumped a beat, and that warm feeling in her chest came back from the previous night. All the time Kristen had known him, Demitri had never held her this way...the first time had been last night. "You didn't have a choice Demitri." Kristen said, swallowing her anxiety. She moved slowly, trying to look at his face. "Look at me, please." she said
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:31 pm

"You can keep looking. There are many more pictures of my family and things" He murmured, smiling softly. The books were like a photo album of his life. He smiled at her, and reached over to the book, flipping it to a familiar page.
"This was my first time at the beach. Kristen and Demitri took me. It was really quiet amusing" The image showed Demitri, shirtless laughing. Kristen splashing in the water, and himself, sitting on a towel. There was no colour, but it was easy to tell that they were all overjoyed.

Demitri moved his head, so that she could see his face. The prefect, marble-like features were almost like a drawing, 'too perfect'. His eyes were sorrowful, and he was barely able to meet her eyes. He didn't say anything, just waited for her to say something to him.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:37 pm

Alayna smiled at the picture. She moved so that she could hold the notebook in her lap. She looked over every detail with a smile. "You're better than I am at this..." she said, chuckling slightly. "Have you guys been back to the beach since then?" she asked, looking up at him for the answer.

"Don't beat yourself up over this alright?" Kristen said, her eyes serious but kind. She moved so that her bad arm was against her chest. "It's no big deal. I'm alright. See? Talking to you right now." she said looking over his stone face. He looked almost miserable. "You're stronger than you think. You didn't kill me." she smirked at this.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:42 pm

"No, we planned on going back this summer, renting a cabin or something. Demitri wants to teach me to swim. I'm not very good apparantely" Keith murmured, smiling. The first note book didn't really have any images of heaven, only of his life here. The next ones were of home, of his family.
"This note book only holds images of my life on earth, the others include heaven and my family. So feel free to look at those" He murmured, stretching for a moment.

Demitri sighed, "Maybe, but I still hurt you" He murmured, closing his eyes. He looked almost like a sculpture, not moving, not breathing, just sitting. His emotions were raw, on his face, telling of every thought that flashed into his mind. He leaned forward, burying his face in Kristen's hair again, seeking comfort.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:33 pm

"Oh that's cool..." Alayna commented. She loved the beach personally. Maybe they would let her tag along for the summer. She looked at a few other drawings before reaching for another notebook, closing the first and placing it gently back on the bed. "You have got to give me some pointers...." Alayna whispered, looking at one of the skecthes of heaven. "My work looks like that of a kindergardener's compared to yours..." she was in complete awe at Keith's drawings. "It is beautiful..."

"If you didn't notice, I cut myself first." Kristen said, trying to make her friend feel better. It obviously wasn't working. Head throbbing, Kristen sighed as Demitri burried his face into her hair again. She smiled slightly, wrapping her good arm around his neck and rubbing his back slowly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:43 pm

"If you want" Keith murmured, shrugging. Drawing had always come naturally, easily to him. The tall angel shrugged his slender shoulders, looking curiously at what drawing she was currently admiring. Ah, it was one of his favorites. The drawing depicted a simple scene, he and three others, just standing talking. But it was the background that truely captured the majesty that was home. Huge pillars stood, almost like that of the anciet greeks. Clouds leaked in between the pillars, spilling over the 'streets'. It was nearly impossible to imagine heaven, particularly when you were a human.

"You only did that so that I wouldn't go psycho and kill have the school. You should just have gotten me blood from the cafeteria" He said, his voice nearly breaking. He shuddered a bit at her touch, not in a bad way, more of an ecstatic way. He kept his face buried, not wanting to look ather.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:00 pm

Alayna stared in wonder and awe at the picuter, almost wanting to trace the lines with her fingers. She refraimed from doing so. "I work better with paints...I'm sloppy when it comes to straight lines...colors just blend together naturally..." Alayna was pratcially rambling now. "I make less mistakes that way." she smirked lightly.

"After what happened last night?" Kristen reframed from hissing at Demitri for having thought such an idea. "I said I would let you drink my own blood first. At least I know where that came from." Letting out the remained of her breath, Kristen wrapped her arm tighter around Demitri, resting her head in the nook of his neck and shoulder.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:06 pm

Keith nodded, to be perfectly honest, he wasn't really an 'artistic' person, far from it actually. But drawing these, these images was soothing to him. His entire angel life, his life in heaven, had been dominated by violence and fighting, and now he found that this, this drawing, was one of the few ways he had to control and calm himself.
"It's more of just a relaxation for me" He mumbled, not really understanding what she was talking about.

Demitri sighed, "I know, but still. I'd rather go through last night a thousand times, then hurt you" He murmured, he winced, realizing what he had just said. He didn't move though, not wanting to upset her position. He didn't know what to say, how to react to the seriously embaressing statement that had just escaped him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm

Alayna chuckled, realizing that Keith was slightly clueless. She nodded, looking back at the picture, turning the page gently. "It's a way of meditation for you then.." she said, more to herself. "Most humans can't exactly do that. Usually, unless they take classes to learn technquies for drawing, they aren't that good at it. Myself included actually." she muttered the last sentence.

Kristen tensed. She flinched at the image in her mind, pulling herself away from Demitri slightly. With her good arm, Kristen touched the vampires face, pushing gently to turn his face towards her. She looked at him with hurt eyes, but she knew there was more in her eyes then she wanted to tell him. They always betrayed her at times like these; her face was emotionless, everything was in her eyes. "I would rather die then have to watch you go through all that ever again." she whispered, her eyes searching his face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:32 pm

"I guess you could say that" Keith said, shifting and flopping back on the bed.
"Is there anything you want to ask me about what you see?" He asked her quietly. Some of the drawings were a bit confusing, and many of the angels, himself included were faceless, as in they had no features, they were just empty.

Demitri looked at Kristen, eyes wide. He felt a sudden rush inside him, and he leaned forward, molding his lips to her's, for just a moment. Suddenly he pulled back, appaled at his behaviour.
"Oh, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that.." He trailed off, looking away from her, staring at the blanket, not wanting her to see the pain in his eyes. He could have very well just destoryed their friendship.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:41 pm

Alayna looked back at Keith for a moment. She leaned back until she was resting against him lightly. She turned the page again and frowned. Her eyes looked over the page, and she tilted her head. Her eyes couldn't focus on an spefic image. "Umm...Keith?" she asked, not exactly sure what she should be seeing.

Kristen inhaled deeply as Demitri pressed his lips to hers. The preasure pushed her back against his arm. The hand that rested on his face fell slightly, and then completely when he broke away. Heart racing, Kristen took a few deep breaths, but it didn't seem to help. Rubbing her lips together, Kristen swallowed the lump in her throat. "No...it's ok..." she said quietly. "I-I didn't think that you..." Kristen looked away as well, unsure of how to say what she wanted to. How to say that it wasn't bad. That she cared more for him then anyone else she knew.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:45 pm

"Yea?" Keith asked, sitting up and looking at her curiously. He glanced at the page she was looking at and winced.
"What?" He asked, his voice softer now. The image was a angel demon battle, that he had taken part in. In fact, he had taken part in all the battles.

"Didn't think that I what?" The vampire enquired, looking up at her now. Eyes wide, filled with conflicting emotions. He reached up, touching her face, a small sigh escaping him. He wanted to kiss her again, kiss her a thousand times, but he knew he couldn't. She just thought of him as a friend, that was all. He tore his eyes away from her's, feeling a hot, burning pain in his heart.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:50 pm

Alayna tilted her head again. "I don't see anything..." she said quietly, hoping that didn't sound insulting. "I just see shades..." she looked up at him, catching him wince, before looking back at the paper.

"Didn't think that you felt it too..." Kristen closed her eyes as she spoke, cringing slightly as the words rolled from her mouth. She opened her eyes as his hand came to her face. She reached up with her good arm, touching the back of his hand lightly. She could see the conflict in his eyes, and wished that he could just read her mind. That would have been so much easier. Her heart fluttered in her chest, almost as if it wanted to break free of her chest. She tilted her head to the side as he looked away from her again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:53 pm

"It's a fight" Keith explained softly.
"Demon versus angel. It's hard to see because we were moving so fast. Just focus on a specific spot, images will come" The angel mumured softly. It was very hard for him to talk about the battles, though, when he had been in heaven, fighting had been his crowning glory.
"I was a warrior of heaven" He explained softly.

Demitri turned back to face her, eyes wide.
"What?" He stammered, not understanding what she was saying. How could this amazing creature care about someone like him. A small, barely noticiable smiled jerked on the corner of his lips, before disappearing.
"Wow"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:58 pm

Alayna nodded, a frown still on her face. She tried to do as Keith suggested, but she couldn't focus long enough for anything to come into focus. After a while, Alayna looked back at him. She smiled. "That must have been a heavy title. Warrior of Heaven..." she said quietly.

"God, Demitri sometimes your so thick." Kristen muttered shaking her head. She sat up enough to kiss him again once he turned his face back to her. She wrapped her good arm around his neck again, before pulling away slowly. "That's what..." she said, smiling. "Do I have to tell you again?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:04 pm

Keith shrugged. "Sometimes, but I mean, it's what I was created to do. Defend heaven, defend humans from Lucifer and his armies" He leaned forward and flipped to the next page. It was basically the same as before, but just an angel and a demon battling, so you could see it, understand it.

Demitri laughed softly and coughed. "No, no I think I understand" He murmured, leaning forward and trapping her lips with his own.
"I just didn't think someone like you would ever be interested in someone like me" He murmured, smiling and leaning back. He lay on the bed, letting her basically sit on him. It didn't bother him at all, she was lighter then a feather with him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:10 pm

Alayna held the book gently as Keith turned the page. This one she could see. She bit her lip at the drawing, tilting her head slightly again as she looked it over. "Could the demons ever get to heaven? Or were the battles on Earth?" she asked, looking up to him for the answers.

Kristen chuckled. "Good." she said just before Demitri leaned forward. She pulled herself closer with her good arm that was still around his neck. She let out a small breath as he leaned back, taking her with him. She slide off, not wanting to sit on him. Instead, she moved so that she was laying on the bed next to him and resting her head in the nook of his arm. "Demitri, half the girls at this school are intersted in you..." she teased. "Why wouldn't I be?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:17 pm

"On Earth" Keith murmured. "The demons always tried to get to heaven, but we stopped them. They only ever made to heaven once, it was disasterous" He murmured.
"You see, when we battle on earth, if we get killed, we just return to heaven. We don't die. But if we get killed in heaven, we die. It was the only instant in history that angels have died"

Demitri laughed.
"Seriously?" He asked her. He was completely oblivious to his appearance or to how females felt about him. He would have blushed if he could have, but thankfully he couldn't.
"Well lucky for you there's only one female I'm interested in" He said, wrapping his arm around her and purring softly. Vampires always purred when they were happy. They sounded almost catlike.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:34 pm

Alayna nodded as she listened. "That sounds rough..." she muttered. "Having battles after battles...." she spoke as she turned the page. She looked at the picture before turning the page again.

Kristen chuckled. "Yea, really." she mumbled, smiling as Demitri's arm wrapped around her. She moved herself closer, hearing the vampire purr. "Are you sure about that?" Kristen teased, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:39 pm

Keith shrugged. "It was what I was mde to do,, to be honest I sort of miss it" He murmured, it was hard to admit, but it was true. He had felt like he was making a difference, protecting people, but now he felt useless. He sighed, shaking his head.

Demitri turned to her, smiling.
"Of course? Have you ever heard me purr before? I only do that for special, special people" He murmured, nuzzling his neck and kissing her lightly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:10 pm

"Oh..." Alayna said, nodding. She wasn't exactly sure what else she could say. As she looked through the drawings, Alayna was starting to notice a pattern. Heaven, angels, battles, demons, heaven and angels again. Alayna chewed her lip, closing the book and placing back on the bed with the first one. She felt as though she had just gone back in time and had seen everything Keith had done. No wonder Keith had been so protective. These were his memories...these drawings were his life back in heaven. Alayna sighed, rubbing her face tiredly.

Kristen smiled. "No, actually I haven't." she admitted. "It's funny actually." she whispered, watching his face carefully. She turned her head away, feeling Demitri against her neck. A shudder ran through her body at his touch, and Kristen bit her lip. Now, she almost wanted to purr. She fought down the impulse as Demitri kissed her again. The pressure made her shiver, and Kristen smiled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:22 pm

Keith watched Alayna's face closely, weary as to what she was thinking. He wondered if he had frightened her, shown her to much of him to soon. He sighed, and lowered his eyes, letting himself be alone with his thoughts, while she was alone with her's.
"Are you alright?" He murmured, sighing softly. He was so worried he had scared her.

"Funny?" Demitri asked, turning his face again and smiling at her.
"What's so funny about it?" He felt her shiver, "Are you cold?" He asked, immediatly grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around her. He cursed at himself for forgetting. Vampires were freezing to the touch, and she was probably ice cold by now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:11 am

"Hmm?" Alayna turned around to look at Keith. "Oh, yea I'm fine." she said, smiling. "Ever read through a book in one day and you suddenly feel tired?" she asked him quietly. Alayna covered her mouth as she surpressed a yawn, nodding to herself. "Feels like that." she looked at the notebooks, rubbing her eyes. "You're very good at drawing." she looked over her shoulder at him with another smile.

"Yea, funny." Kristen repeated. "Ya know, like 'Ha. Ha." she teased, laughing quietly. "I don't know, it just is." She shivered again, not realizing she was cold until Demitri wrapped the blanket around her. "Ow," Kristen inhaled sharply as the blanket brushed against her wounded arm roughly. She dug it out of the covers, looking at it with annoyance. She sighed quietly before placing her arm on the bed above her head. She looked back at Demitri, tilting her head slightly. "Better now, thanks." she smirked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:38 pm

Keith nodded. "Oh, yea I have" He murmured, smiling at her. He hadn't really ever thought of his life that way, as tiring, but she looked completely beat.
"Thanks" He said softly, smiling at the girl, his girl. An eruption of butterflies exploded in his stomach, and he sighed, he hadn't really imagined himself ever being this happy, ever. He grinned at her, "Go to sleep" He said, his voice soft, light.

Demitri mentally kicked himself, for one happy moment he had completely forgotten her arm.
"Sorry" He murmured, smiling apologetically. He sat up a bit, keeping his arm wrapped behind her. Now she was nestled more at his side, and he could look down at her. "Good" He said, smiling. A sudden thought struck him.
"So where does this leave us?" He asked her gently. He wasn't sure what they were anymore.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:20 pm

Alayna yawned visibly, covering her mouth anyway. She looked around the room, before back at Keith. "What time is it?" she asked, standing and strecthing her arms. Her whole body felt sore, and her head throbbed. The strain of taking the magic from Demitri for the second time was catching up to her. Alayna groaned at the thought of having classes in the morning. She suddenly remembered that she hadn't gotten her exact schedule. Rubbing her forehead, Alayna pushed the thought from her mind. No doubt Kristen would wake her up early enough in the morning to train. She could get her schedule afterwards...

"S'okay." Kristen said. She felt like she had said that to him about a thousand times now. Kristen watched his face carefully, studieing him almost, wondering what was going on in his mind. She could feel the arm beneath her, and his cold hand against her skin. Kristen held back a shudder. She didn't feel cold, she liked the idea of his hand right where it was. For a moment, she had forgotten the shirt she wore was too short. Thankfully it was black; that would make it easier to get the blood out of it later. Kristen smirked at his question.
"It leaves us emotionally confused if you want us just to be friends." she spoke quietly, resting her head titled slightly against her arm. She chuckled, grinning now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: