Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Hero roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Hero roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:31 pm

Three figures sat atop a building- well, two sat, one of them floated. "Here that?", the one in the middle ,clad in bright red armour, said. "They're heroes, too.", he said. "And it looks like they're weaker than normal, too.", he added. "Maybe they know why we're all weaker.", the one on the left, who was flaoting above the buiilding, said. "It's worth a shot.", the one on the right, who's skin, eyes, hair, and cltohes were all completely white. The floating one vanished, and repeared behind Snake Eyes. THe middle one leapt from the building, and landed next to the floating one. The last one snapped his fingers and conjured up a long, spindly, white spiral staircase down to the ground. He then quickly walked down and joined his friends. As he stepped off the staircase, it vanished.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:34 pm

Hope turned to gasp and her slate blue eyes widen. She drew her goldne javelin and turned from ont to another with her eyes narrowed, "Who are you all?!" Scylla glanced up and she placed two fingers in her mouth to let out a high pitched whistle. Drake and Felix automactically appeared at the end of the alley with swords drawn.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:41 pm

"I think so."Snake eyes said,as he stood up.He heard the snap and turned around.He saw three people and he looked at them.Who were they."Are you Heroes?"Snake eyes asked.He hoped they were.
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:50 pm

"Yes, we are. I am Spectros.", siad the floating one. "Animos.", the one in red armor said. "And Noneos.", said the final one, who was completely white.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:40 pm

"Felix, Hope, weaopons disarmed." Drake spoke placing his sterling swords away. The two younger teens grumbled quietly but listened anyway. Scylla turned her attetion back to Snake Eyes and she held a hand out, "Come on I'll help you." Drake watched his friend help the guy as his eyes turned to the three, "Interesting names, but hey next time you want to meet some people, don't freak 'em out like you did to the ladies." He said waving a hand to the two. Hope scowled and Scylla shook her head in embarrasment as she didn't bother to turn.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:28 pm

"Our names have alot to do with our special attributes.", said Spectros. "For example, I have chosen the name Spectros because I am a ghost- a spectre, if you will.", he said. "I am Animos because I am a werewolf, and can also easily communicate with animals." "And I'm Noneos, because I truly am nothing.", said Noneos. "Noneos is a Nobody-a non-being. He was created when his soul-which is me, actually- left his body and heart empty.", Spectros said.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:36 pm

(hey, strongwolf, mind if I have one more hero dude? Or possibly play the main bad guy? noticed we don't have anybody for him... unless you were gonna be him... or possibly her, idk)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:18 pm

“Hey no fai-Mmmhffm!” Felix started speaking but Hope came from behind to clasp a hand over his mouth and she sighed shaking her head, “You always have to say something don’t you?” He grasped her hands pulling it away from his mouth and he turned to his friend fuming, “Next time you do that I’m going to pop you on the back of your head.”
“Try me.” She smirked crossing her arms. Felix was about lunge at her until Drake held out a sword in between the two and he let out a low laugh, “If you two try to hurt each other again like last time, I’m going to have both of you patrol the town together for the next two weeks.” The two looked down to the ground with their heads bowed and Scylla shook her head, “You’re too strict.”
“You’re too relaxed.” She scowled then turned her attetion back to Snake Eyes.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:23 pm

(We need the bad guy,but it's up to you.I don't feel like playing the bad guy and I am going add one more hero.If you want to know what he looks like,He is the guy on my icon.Sorry if it took me awhile to reply)

Snake eyes nodded and took her hand.
Jake leaned against a wall,his gun in hand.He was the last ODST and he sighed.He sat down on the ground,with the gun on his lap.He kicked something and it hit the wall.It made a sound,but not a loud one.Jake took a nap and hoped no one would find him.He didn't want to be waken up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:34 pm

(how'd i forget this thing?)

Name:Dark Madder
Species:????
Looks:Hero roleplay - Page 2 Badgirl
Other:Evil witch, necromancer, villain, cast a spell on all heroes to weaken them
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:48 am

Scylla pulled up Snake Eyes on to his own two feet and Hope gave a quick look at him with her light slate colored eyes.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:26 am

Dark Madder watched all this occuring, not in person, but through one of her spies scattered throguhout the city.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:35 am

Felix shivered a bit and Drakeil turned to him, "Something wrong?"
"We're not alone." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:48 am

Animos nodded. "Indeed. There is someone evil nearby."
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Snake eyes looked at Scylla when she pull him up and looked at him. He could too feel that they weren't alone.

Jake woke up and yawned.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:22 pm

The spy turned to run. Spectros appeared in front of the spy, growling. Noneos snapped his fingers, and tendrils of white wrapped around thhe spy. Animos walked over. "You. Who are you, and who do you work for?", he demanded. The spy made a few incomprehensible sounds, before finding his words. "I'm Nechron Unit 2015634, sent by Dark Madder.", he stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:13 pm

"Kill it!" Felix snarled from below.
"No." Drake mumbled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:16 pm

"Who is Dark Madder?", Animos demanded. "Sh-sh-she's the Mistress of evil!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:30 pm

"Mistress of Evil?" Hope mumbled turning to Scylla who stood there looking at Drake as the older teen rubbed the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:38 pm

"Please don't make me say it! She'll punish me gravely if I say it!"
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:35 pm

Jake walked down the streets, wacthing out to see if there were other heros. He saw a mouse run right infront of him and it almost scared him. Jake laughed a little, but he didn't laugh that loud.

Snakes eyes listened to what they were saying. Now he knew that Dark Madder was makeing them weak.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:46 pm

"Who cares about you?" Felix mumbled folding his arms.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:51 pm

"She's a... a...a witch....", the spy said. Immediately, he let out a cry of pain and fell to the ground, writhing.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:11 pm

Jake heard people and then cry. It sounded like the person was in pain. "Not again!" Jake said to himself.

Snake eyes looked at the spy. He saw him fall to the ground and cry in pain. He wanted to say something to this spy. "How do we stop her?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:42 pm

THe poor creature laid still on the ground for a time, then slowly rose to his feet, his eyes blank. "You can never stop me.", it said, in a hollow, feminine-sounding voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero roleplay
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next