Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Hero roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

Hero roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:06 pm

Rules
Be nice to everyone
No one liners
I have the right to kick you out
You may use any Hero from movies or you can make up one.
Have Fun!

Plot
There are tons of people geting hurt,killed and being treated like slaves.Ut's the Hero's who have to stop this one person.They don't know his name yet,but they call this person Dark side.They know where he is hide,but they don't know his name.Their staring to get weak,but is still fighting.Will they make it or will they die weak?Find out to join.

Setting
Rains alot and town has lots of people.

My bio
Name.Snake eyes
Gender.Male
Age.20
LooksHero roleplay 6sxctt
Other.Wears black boots.
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

Hero roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:45 pm

Snake eyes walked down the streets,his sword by his side.Thump thump went his boot as on the ground.Where were the bad guys tonight?Snake eyes didn't see anything and he sighed.He stumbled as he felt some pain.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Hero roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:24 pm

Ooc\\
Can I join as four made-up hero characters?!
8D
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

Hero roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:31 pm

(Yes you may)
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Hero roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:37 pm

(I want to be 4 madeup heroes, all male, one of them werewolf, one of them a shallow husk left after his soul left his body, one of them a ghost, and the last one a ninja with lazerz)
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

Hero roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:40 pm

(Yes you may)
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Hero roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:01 am

(I was kidding about the lazerz ninja. i'll just have 3 heroes. I'll make up their bios soon)
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

Hero roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:19 pm

(Ok)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Hero roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:30 pm

Ooc\\
Sorry I left so suddenly yesterday, but my mom kicked me off in such a short notice, I'll try to have my bio's up in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

Hero roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:37 pm

(It's ok and ok.My mom does the same thing sometimes.)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Hero roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:59 pm

Name; Hope
Age; 15
Gender; Female
Looks;
Hero roleplay 301prpk
Other; Hope carries around a long golden javelin, hitched on to her belt that looks similar to her odd twin, Felix. The two meant to be twins ever since birth but they don't believe they share a bond in anyway.

Name; Felix
Age; 15
Gender; Male
Looks;
Hero roleplay Anime13
Minus cat ears.
Other; He has the unlikely bond with his friend Hope, but as always he doesn't believe in it. Felix is a stubborn male when it comes to attacking enemies.

Name; Drake
Age; 19 1/2
Gender; Male
Looks;
Hero roleplay 48-1
Other;He carries two long sterling silver swords that are hitched on to his thin but strong belt and a small pouch tied around his thigh holds his throw stars.

Name; Scylla or Sam
Age; 16 1/2
Gender; Female
Looks;
Hero roleplay Swordwhip
Other; Scylla comes from a royal family somewhere far in her second generation, but she neglectes the treatment. Scylla perfers the middle class life, being treated fairly and being a tomboy going along with small missions with her friend, Drake.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

Hero roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:38 pm

(Cool bios^^)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Hero roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:58 pm

Ooc\\
Tank u.
x3
Took me a while to find the pictures.
And is it okay if I post my intro already?
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

Hero roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:59 pm

(Your welcome and yes)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Hero roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:08 pm

A tall male sat on the top of a building with a smaller teen beside him as they glanced around the quiet streets.
"Where's Felix and Scylla, they're suppose to be back by now?" the smaller one asked.
"Be patient Hope." he answered turning to the girl. She grumbled quietly and then her slate eyes glanced down the street to see the white hair of her brother coming up to the building.
"Found 'em!" she smiled. Hope jumped off from the building and the guy quickly followed after her as he two landed on the ground in time, to see Scylla and Felix come up to them.
"How was tonight Drake? Thought it was pretty quiet." she spoke up.
"Hm...same here." he answered. He turned to the quiet young boy, "Cat got your tongue?"
"Huh? No sir, it's just umm...where are the others? The ones, like us." Felix mumbled.
"Good question." Hope spoke up.
"Let's look." Scylla said smiling.
"Good idea, I'll take Felix with me this time. Hope stay with Scylla please." Drake said. The other three nodded and the tall male then ran off south down the street with the young teen as they took north. The two females spun on their heels and took off north up the street.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

Hero roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:13 pm

Snake eyes kept on walking down the streets.He heard something knock down and he looked around.He saw it was only a cat and he let out a small laugh.He didn't talk that much,Snake eyes was the shy person.The cat jumped at him and jumped on his shoulder.He smiled and petted the cat."I can't take you home."Snake eyes said to the cat.He placed the cat down.Where were the other heros?Maybe they would see him?
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Hero roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:22 pm

Ooc\\
Sorry I have to go, I'll be on tomorrow though.

Bic//
Scylla paused holding out an arm and Hope halted to a stop glancing ground, "What is it?" she hissed.
"Shh." she hushed drawing her sword. The two slowly walked around, looking from alley to alley.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

Hero roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:25 pm

(It's ok and bye)

The cat wouldn't leave him alone.He almost made Snake eyes fall."You stay there."He said,as he picked up the cat and placed him on a old table.He almost fell on the ground when he felt more pain."You can get over the pain."Snake eyes said.He didn't know he was saying it outloud.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Hero roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:43 pm

Scylla lunged foward placing a hand over Hope's mouth as the younger teen was about to let out a startled shriek.
"Shh! I told you to be quiet!" she glowered.
"I'm sorry please don't hurt me." the small teen whined. Scylla let her go, and she gestured with her hand at Hope. The teen sighed shaking her head and she as well drew her long golden javelin. The two slowly and then Hope's slate blue eyes caught a dark. She waved two fingers in the air, and Scylla came close.
"Stay here." she whispered. Hope was about to talk back, but the older teen was already standing in clear spot to be hit in any case the figure was an enemy. Scylla walked closer to it as she kept her hand on to the hilt.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

Hero roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:51 pm

The cat looked at him.Snake eyes petted him once again and was ready to leave when he saw someone.He held on two his sword next to his side and placed his hand around the handle of the sword.Was this a hero or a villian?He just stood there and looked at the person."Who are you?"Snake eyes asked.Where were the other heros then?Was this person the only hero.He kept on asking questions to himself.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Hero roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:33 am

Name:Spectros
Species:Ghost
Looks:Hero roleplay FutureWarrior
Other:Wears a blindfold, but can see perfectly, is the best friend of Noneos and Animos

Name:Animos
Species:Werewolf
Looks:Hero roleplay Warrior-1
Other:Is Spectros and Noneos' best friend, werewolf form is the same as regular, but with black fur

Name:Noneos
Species:Nobody(shallow husk of a person, his soul and heart hasve vanished)
Looks:Hero roleplay Anime_Warrior_by_chaotixwol
Other:Is Spectros and Animos' best friend, his entire body, and his clothes, is white
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

Hero roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:59 am

(Cool bios^^)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Hero roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:55 pm

Scylla's eyes widen slightly as Snake Eyes spoke. But she saw his hand closed in around the hilt of his sword, so she drew her's pointing it out right at the black clad man.
"I'm a hero, and I was going to ask the same question but let's make mine different, good guy or bad guy? Choose one." she smirked. Hope peeked around the corner to see Scylla giving off a small threat. The small teenager gave off a quiet scowl, "Hurry it up."

As for Felix and Drake, the younger teen sat on the edge of a building nibbling on a chocolate bar as he had a bored experssion pasted on to his face. Drake tapped him in the shoulder and Felix turned to him as he was about to bite into the sweet candy, "Mmmhffmm?" The older teen smiled, "Enjoying the treat?" He took off a bite and smiled, "Yea." The two laughed and Drake got up, "Come on fella." Felix shoved the rest into his mouth and stood up. The two jumped down from it and they began to run off down the street.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

Hero roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:19 pm

Snake eyes looked at her.Once she said that she was a hero,He removed his hand from the handle of his sword."I am a hero."Snake eyes said.He put his hand on his side when he felt pain.He landed on his knees and tried to get through the pain right now.Why was this happening to him?They had to find the guy.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Hero roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Scylla gasped quietly and she placed her sword away to get down to her knees, "Hey are you okay? Do you need some medical attetion?" she asked. Hope came running over to them, sheating her sword backs into its leather case, "Should I get the two?"
"Leave 'em be. We have to find a place were we can pay attetion to his wounds. But the problem is we might need to get the bandages and stuff." she answered shaking her head. Hope nodded her head quietly then she turned to Snake Eyes, "Can you at least stand for a little while so we can take you some where to inspect the wounds?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hero roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero roleplay   Hero roleplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero roleplay
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next