Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One on One with E.T.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

One on One with E.T. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:32 am

Trinity smiled at Kia. It was good that she was feeling better already. All they had done was move her, and she seemed improved. Those nurses were the trouble. They were good at their job, but they overlooked the individual and their specific needs. Shaking her head, Trinity went to fixing up Kia’s bed, just to keep herself busy. She had heard K.J.’s question well enough, but took a few moments to answer, trying to piece the answer together as best she could.

“I’m alright…” she muttered. “I’ve just been thinking a lot lately.” Trinity crossed her arms and turned to face K.J. “What happens next? When Kia fully recovers, what do we do?” She sat on the edge of the bed and ran her fingers through her hair. “I have never felt so helpless in my entire life. And I don’t want to feel like that anymore.”

Damien gave Lila a smirk at her apology. “No you’re not. You enjoyed it.” The side of his face did feel a little swollen and was tender to the touch, but that was what he expected. He didn’t know who it was going to come from, but he expected to get a little banged up. He sighed and leaned back, once again replaying his encounter with Jetta over and over in his mind.

“You don’t happen to have plans for however this plays out, do you?” Damien was concerned that his performance wasn’t enough for Jetta. Maybe he should’ve begged, groveled on the floor. Maybe he was too calm, too precise. It was so hard to tell! If she had only blinked, twitched, moved any muscle in her face, he would have been able to judge everything much better. But he had nothing to go on. It was driving him crazy.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:58 pm

K.J. rubbed his forehead gently. He could feel the throb of a headache on the verge of making it's nasty apperance. Headaches were the worst for him. He merely hoped it wouldn't strike until he was in his own room and resting.
Watching Trinity took some of the edge off and he tilted his head curiously as he listened to her.

He frowned a bit at her question. "What do we do? We do what we always do Trin." He said, shaking his head gently. "We had a few rough days, but nothing has changed. And if we're lucky, this war will be over by winter." K.J. said with a soft sigh.

The water felt so good. Kia couldn't believe a hot shower could feel this amazing. Her side stung at first, but when she unwrapped it and let the water run over it, she felt ten time better. Waving a hand gently, Kia set the water to her side and allowed it to run into the cut and heal the wound as much as she could. It was both good and bad. Good because by the end of her shower, Kia could remove the major stitches the nurses had sown into her side. Bad because she was absolutely exhausted.

Turning the water off, Kia stepped from the shower and wrapped a towel around her body. On a normal day, Kia could walk out of the bathroom entirely dry. Today, having healed her wound mostly, Kia could hardly think about pulling the water from her body. Not when a towel would do the job just fine for tonight.

After drying herself off mostly, Kia opened the door and wandered out of the room. She smiled at Trinity and K.J., showing just how well she was feeling now. Walking over to her closet, Kia found a clean pair of underwear, a shirt and pants to wear. Heading back into the bathroom, Kia quickly changed and wrapped her hair up into the towel.
"Tell them that the machines won't be necessary." Kia said as she wandered back outside.

K.J. glanced up, running his fingers through his hair. "Are you sure?" He asked. Kia nodded and pulled her shirt up from her waist. Where the skin had been bruised and scabbed and somewhat bloody just earlier in the morning, the skin was clean of a blemish. The wound itself still looked a bit raw, almost like a day old cut rather than a two day stab wound.
K.J. glanced at the wound and sighed before nodding gently.
"If you think you'll be alright." K.J. murmured.

-----------

Lila merely shrugged to Damien's accusation but she didn't deny it either. She let her hands drop down from her chest, watching Damien carefully. He was stressed; she could see that much. Jetta must have really rattled him if he was so frazzeled now.

She nodded gently as to answer his question. Yes there was a plan; it wasn't too solid, and it rested on Jetta's plans. If Jetta was going to trust Damien's actions, at the least, and take action with the plans, Lila had to stick around. She needed to find out what was going to happen and let K.J. know so they could make preparations.
Until then, Lila was going to lay low and back off. Jetta needed time to process everything that had happened this week. In time, she figured Jetta would find her if she needed to talk about things.

Rubbing her lips gently, Lila merely nodded again. "Still in the works. But yes." She said, and her expression of surprise showed that she was starting to get her hearing back .
"We just need time now." She said, her words becoming more and more clear.
"Did Jetta say she was keeping you here all night?" Lila asked.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:55 am

Trinity sighed and just nodded. What we always do, of course. Prepare for an attack, anticipate, react. She was tired of that. She was tired of sitting and waiting, always being on edge. Nothing has changed, but maybe that was just it. Maybe there needed to be a change. How long could they survive by just sitting back and waiting? Trinity paused and rubbed her eyes. It was easier for her to keep her thoughts in her head rather than turn them into words.

“Jetta needs to be stopped.” She muttered, turning when Kia came back out. “For good.” She smiled at her friend and nodded. “So glad you’re feeling better!” That news helped to put Trinity at ease. The nurses may not appreciate the refusal of equipment, especially since that was a condition for letting Kia leave the infirmary. But maybe the sight of the wound would convince the nurses…

Damien nodded at Lila and couldn’t help but chuckle. “Yes… I am to stay here and only receive the necessities until instructed otherwise…” He dropped his head and stretched out his shoulders. He was in for a rough night. Not just because the only ‘comfortable’ thing in the room besides the metal table and chairs was the concrete floor, but because the room just creeped him out. It was relatively small and empty; it didn’t sit well with him. That was going to be the hardest part, but he was up for it. At this point, anything he was instructed to do, he would do it.

Damien opened his mouth to say something else, but before any sound could come out, the door opened and in walked Jetta, clutching the documents hard in her hand. She didn’t seem surprised to find Lila with him and her expression hadn’t changed. He wasn’t sure if that was a good sign or not. She leaned against the door to close it and stared at the spot between them. And Damien’s nerves returned.

“I have been reviewing these plans…” Jetta started out slowly, obviously still going over what she saw in the plans. “These are far more detailed than I thought they would be…which was odd…” Damien shifted in his seat. Did she buy it? Were things too perfect for her to act?
“But I think we should go through with this and make our attack.” She placed the documents on the table and glanced between Lila and Damien, a familiar crackle in her eyes. “Tonight.”
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:15 am

Kia sighed. "Are we talking battle plans before we even recover from your last head on collision?" she asked, looking at Trinity and K.J. Her brother simply shrugged.
"We've got to be ready." Was all he said.
Kia rolled her eyes. "We've been doing this for so long...why are we fighting again?" she asked, sitting on her bed with a small sigh.

K.J. chewed his lip thoughtfully. Kia blinked; her brother only did that when there was something he wasn't telling them. Looking at Trinity quickly, Kia glanced back at her brother.
"K.J.?" Kia asked slowly. "What are you telling us?" she asked.

He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "It's just a rumor. But we're fighting for our freedom. If they win, it'll be hell for us." he said.
"How'd you figure this out?"
"I'd done some digging." K.J. said with a small shrug.
"Some digging where?" Kia asked.
"Old file rooms that no one goes into anymore. Rooms people have forgotten about entirely." He answered swiftly with another shrug. "We just need to win. And we'll be in a position soon that we can win."

"K.J...we're no closer winning now then we were last winter." Kia said with a sigh. "How are you so sure?"
K.J. rubbed his lips before sighing. "We've got a few people on the other side. They're shaping things over there, so that we can win." He said and Kia blinked, looking at Trinity before back at her brother.
"Did I miss something while I was out?" She asked, frowning.

-----------------

Lila blinked as Jetta came into the room. Her hearing was still off, so she hadn't heard her coming down the hallway. She was thankful that she and Damien were talking about something harmless when Jetta walked in.

Letting the girl walk ahead of her, Lila stepped over to the side, looking between the two of them as Jetta put the plans down. Blinking a few times after Jetta spoke, Lila rubbed her ears.
"Hang on, my hearing isn't perfect just yet, but it sounded..." Lila murmured. "It sounded like you want to attack tonight." She muttered.

Shaking her head, Lila rubbed her chin, glancing at the plans curiously. If Jetta was planning on attacking tonight, it was going to change quite a few things. First she needed to know the plans exactly before relaying it to K.J.

"Alright." Lila said, hearing her voice clearly. She smiled, rubbing her ears again, glad that her hearing was back completely. "Now I can hear. So what are we doing?" she asked, grinning as if the thought of battle enticed her.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:06 pm

((Sooooo...I finally got some time to play xD))

Trinity’s shoulders shrugged, she wasn’t sure to whom because she was just as lost as Kia. Hopefully now some light would be shed on just what K.J. had been up to, but she wasn’t holding her breath. It was never easy collecting information from anyone that didn’t want to give it, but he made it especially difficult.

“Your guess is as good as mine… you know it’s like pulling teeth with him…” Trinity muttered to Kia. She tried to keep her expression from turning into a scowl, but she could feel that battle was going to be lost. Having allies on the other side would have been a great thing to know, when those alliances were made. She tried hard, but couldn’t help the dejected feeling on being kept in the dark; she silently apologized for her less-than-friendly thoughts.

“It would have been fantastic to know all of this before.”

If Damien had anything to drink, he would have likely spat it out. She couldn’t be serious. It was in their favor that she took the bait, but to want to attack tonight… This kind of impulsiveness they should have anticipated. He wanted to look to Lila, for some sort of guidance or support or something, but he couldn’t risk Jetta picking up anything, so his eyes stayed fixed on her.

Jetta’s expression did not waver. It was neither indicative of anger nor joy, nor anything in between; she was void of decisive emotion. That was a silent red flag to Damien. Jetta’s eyes flicked back between Lila’s and Damien’s, shining with every movement. She nodded.

“I did.” Her eyes rested on Lila as soon as the girl’s hearing returned. “It seems pointless to wait for them to rebuild and regain all their strength to take advantage of these.” The corners of her eyes wrinkled as she motioned toward the documents. “In order to ensure the best chance for success on our part, we need to attack as soon as possible. No doubt Kia, K.J., and Trinity have recovered already, which will automatically lessen our chances. We can wait no longer.”

Damien listened quietly to her explanation. Not surprising in the slightest. She would never stop hitting the other camp if she didn’t have to worry about the well-being of the rest of her camp. Well, maybe “worry” wasn’t the word. But still, he was a bit taken aback by her forwardness.

“Do you have anything in mind?” Jetta eyes shifted immediately to him and something inside her made them crackle with light.

“We hit them hard. With everything we’ve got. No questions. No stopping.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One on One with E.T.
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: