Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One on One with E.T.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

One on One with E.T. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:36 pm

{{meh...ok...}}
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:58 pm

{{Edited xD}}
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:33 pm

((lol sweet! ^-^ Now it's my turn...x_x lol Hopefully I can post something before tomorrow...))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:39 pm

{{Okey dokey xD}}
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:22 pm

Jetta glowed in Adrean’s obvious awe at her feat. She let out a low giggled and forced her eyes away from her prisoner for a moment as she turned to Adrean.

“Oh, you can bet your life I know who this is.” She turned hr head slowly towards the chained man behind the glass. “Kia’s own flesh and blood.” She sighed in triumph and awe at her own accomplishment.

Damien leaned to one side, his arms crossed tensely over his chest and his eyes fixated at K.J. He wasn’t sure how to react to this. It was an amazing feat, there was absolutely no doubt about that, and Jetta should be commended for it. And yet, he was worried. There was no doubt that the others, namely Kia and Trinity, knew about this. Damien knew it wouldn’t go over lightly with them. ((lol, ya think?! xD)) He let out a sigh and shifted his weight uncomfortably.

Jetta’s attention was taken from K.J. as Damien sighed. She turned to look at him, unsure if his expression was what she hoped it would be.

“What is it? Aren’t you at least a bit happy? If not for me, then for our accomplishment? This is great for our entire base!” she said a bit hysterically. She did understand why Damien was anything less than thrilled and not bowing to her right now. He glanced towards her, his expression hard and conflicted. Jetta’s mirrored it as she understood. This was about her. It was always about her. Not taking her eyes off him, she stretched her arm out towards the glass, flicking her fingers and sending a shock of lightning at the glass. It didn’t break, of course. Instead, the bolt bounced off into a shower of smaller bolts.

“Oh, K.J…smile for our guests.” She muttered bitterly.

Trinity’s expression turned horrified at the sound of her name. So it was Jetta. That’s what she was afraid of. If Jetta was sent out for K.J., then hers and Kia’s meeting with Adrean and Damien were no happy accident. Her eyes welled up with frightened and saddened eyes. She turned her body around, holding her mid-waist. She scanned the area to find Kia and sighed as she saw her friend on her knees. Running to her aid, Trinity dropped down in front of her.

“Kia…” she said gently, placing a hand on her shoulder. She opened her mouth to say more, but found no words.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:56 pm

"That's it!" Adrean said, eyes focused on K.J. He looked at Jetta then Damien and Lila. "You guys better get ready, if I know Kia....and I do..." Adrean muttered under his breath, pushing his hair back from his face for a moment. "She'll tear this whole base down to get K.J. back..." Having said that, Adrean turned on his heals and left. A fight was coming, and this time...he would be ready.

Lila tilted her head to the side as she looked at K.J. He hadly moved, even when Jetta shot lightning at the window. The boy was downright stock-still. That was slightly boring and she soon turned her attention to Damien as Adrean left the room. "Think it'll happen?" she asked

Kia shyed away from Trinity's touch slightly before she realized who it was. "Jetta..." she said threw her teeth, quickly turning to face her friend. "Electricty..." she sobbed. "It's the ONE thing he can't redirect.....it's raw energy..." she said threw tears. "THE ONE THING!" She screamed, throwing her hands into the ground.

Hot tears rolled down her eyes as she sat on all fours practically, crying. Anger soon overcame her, and Kia was able to stop the tears from coming and brushed away the rest. She stood up danergously slowly, hands clenced into fists at her sides.

Matthew had walked over slowly, and stood ridge now as he looked at Kia. He'd seen her this way before. She hung her head for a moment, still shaking with sobs but moreso with anger. Matthew took a deep breath, about to reach out to her when she turned her head to look at him and Trinity. "I won't leave him in their hands much longer. How soon can you let me leave?" she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:53 pm

{{...hello? xD}}
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:23 pm

((lol I sorry! I'm trying to come up with something! I'll try to post something soon...))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:53 am

{{okie dokie...remember don't think too much xD}}
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:57 am

{{School killed your swag didn't it?}}
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:59 am

((v_v I think it has...))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:04 am

{{Crud....we were so close to....maybe reading back will help? I do that sometimes....I re-read xD}}
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:38 pm

Damien stared unwaveringly at K.J. His entire body hardened and was still. He wasn’t sure how to digest this news. It was a huge feat. But it also held a very big price. He only heard part of what Adrean had said. Damien sighed gruffly, wondering if it was really worth it.

He flinched as Lila turned her attention towards him. He glanced briefly towards her and shifted his weight uncomfortably.

“Yes…” he said after a few moments of silent deliberation. “I do.” Damien took a breath and glanced at Jetta before turning his back to the glass and walking out after Adrean. Jetta watched him as he left. Her bottom lip puffed out in a pout and her brows knit together in confusion.

“I don’t get it…” she muttered, turning her focus back on K.J. “They aren’t as excited as they should be…” Her head tilted to the side as she turned towards Lila, both saddened and frustrated.

“It wouldn’t be that bad of a battle…”

Trinity glanced cautiously at Matthew before standing in front of her friend. She placed a shaky hand on her shoulder and made an attempt to calm her down.

“Kia…we need to think about this. With clear minds.” She knew Kia was probably disregarding everything she was saying; Trinity didn’t believe it, herself. She was with Kia one-hundred percent. But the fact that Jetta had done this and that it was even accomplished scared her into reality.

“We won’t be any help to K.J. if they kill us in the process…”

((eh...xD))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:19 pm

{{You should know very well I'm ok with your so-call "eh" posts xD I need to think now....}}
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:40 pm

{{fluffy!!!}}
Lila twirled a strand of her white blonde hair as she stared at K.J. She'd only come into contact with the boy once, but rumor had it that he was very powerful. According to Adrean, the same could be same for his sister; she'd eluded him at least three times now. That was a new low for Adrean since he normally accomplished his task the first time around. He may not have thought of it, but since he could control an element, he was considered a powerful member of the base, same as Jetta.

Lila's milky eyes flickered to the girl for a moment before returning to examine K.J. again; how could she have brought him down so easily? she wondered. A flicker of a smirk came to K.J.'s face. It was fast and small, but Lila caught it before it disappeared. She quickly put two and two together and found herself smirking as well. That's why he was so powerful.

Can you hear my thoughts wounded one? Lila thought, purposfully projecting them. The boy hardly moved, or even appeared to have heard her. She pushed back her hair with a flick of her wrists before she noticed she'd started to hover off the ground slightly. She cursed in her mind before planting her feet back on the ground; go firgure, whenever she didn't need her ablility of flight she would gain it. That's how Lila was, constantly loosing and gaining her powers at a whim. Some days, her senses would be tuned to hear a leaf fall across the island, other days she could hardly see.

Once again, she caught the turn at K.J.'s mouth before it disappeared. Now her eyes narrowed. What game was he playing at?

The same one as you, young one.... the voice was rough, and unmistakably K.J.'s since Lila reasoned that Damian couldn't project his thoughts. She passed her fingers over her lips as she thought about what she had just heard....er...thought? You know they will come..... K.J. continued. None can stop them. I would be ready if I were you; your mission is not yet complete I can tell...

The boy didn't move, but then again he didn't have to. Lila inhaled deeply, her usual playful and happy demenour was completely gone. Her face looked grim and slightly stressed as she shook her head. Even through bulletin-proof, and apperantly Jetta-proof (lmao) glass, the boy could hear her every thought, and possibly the thoughts of others. "Perhaps we should leave this one," Lila suggested aloud. "Adrean's right; we've a battle to prepare for."

{{I'll finish later. baaaddd thunderstorm right now...}}
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:27 pm

Kia took in another deep breath as thunder rumbled in the distance. At the same time her heart pounded against her ribcage and she had to take another short breath to prevent the wind from beind knocked out of her. She reached instinctivly to her grab her neckline, which was of course bare and then mumbled to herself. "I need my necklace..." Kia sighed again before looking up at Trinity with sad and slightly glazed eyes; she was tired, and her anger seemed to have left her in that one deep breath. Actually, she had just formed a top-class thunderstorm of the cost of the island.

She knew her friend was right, and that this news must have been just as upsetting with her as it was for Kia. She looked at Trinity with more repsect and admiration now; she was handling herself a whole lot better. "You're right.." she said, letting her gaze fall back to the grass. Her ears ached slightly, and she took another breath to prevent the tears from returning; of course Trinity was right. They would be expecting an attack today, if not soon. And if there were expecting an attack, then doing so wouldn't end well for them at all.

Matthew listened as Trinity spoke to Kia, but he hadn't heard the girl respond at all, and so shifted in the silence. He heard the thunder in the distance and turned to face the east. Along the enitre horizon was nothing but black; not a scap of blue in sight. He shook his head at the fact of hard rain. When he looked back at Kia, he was slightly confused. He could see no more anger in her, her musleces were relaxed, her hands were clenched into fists, and she shoulders were slumped slightly.

He assumed the girls had come to a mutual agreement somehow. He shifted anxiously as his eyes looked over all the medical cots that littered the bases' lawn. "Trinity's right. You guys should stay here. Maybe get some rest if you can. They might still be sending scouts out, so I'm not sure when exactly I'll be able to let you guys leave." he said. "And the two of you are definatly not going alone. For now, just take it easy alright?" he nodded to Trinity before running off to help others.

Kia's eyes shifted to Matthew as he talked, but not other part of her moved. Once he was gone she looked back at Trinity, searching her friend's face for help. There was no way on earth that Kia would be able to sleep now with this new on her mind. Then again....lightning cracked threw the sky and thunder shook the island. Kia swayed slightly, holding her head as it pounded. A chill ran down her spine and she shuddered. "You don't think they'll hurt him do you...?" she asked pathetically, looking at Trinity with one eye closed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:27 pm

{{oi...I really need to lay off the fluff....}}
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:58 pm

((FINALLY!!!!!!))

Jetta flinched at the sound of Lila’s voice. Her eyes narrowed in confusion at what she suggested. Leave him? The thought made her stomach convulse. They had always stayed with their victims after they’d been captured; it was tradition. Jetta glanced quickly at K.J., studying the man’s stature. Something had obviously just happened that she didn’t catch. What made him such a threat?

“Right…” she muttered, turning away from the captive. She nodded to Lila, but made no attempt to move. “We should be ready. Would you send Vera in for me?” she asked calmly. Her eyes narrowed as she stared at the wall behind Lila, focusing on her thoughts.

Trinity was still and Kia’s question echoed in her mind.

You don’t think they’ll hurt him do you?

The thought made her stomach twist and her throat swell. Her eyes glossed over with a thin film of tears and she focused on swallowing. Hurt K.J.? She couldn’t bear to think of the things they could do to him. Images found their way, unwelcome, into her line of vision and she shut her eyes tight enough to give herself a headache. She stared at the ground before her and noticed it shaking; she quickly realized it was she that was shaking.

But a quiet and warm thought pushed through. Given his gift and his strength, they’d have to contain him somehow. Her lips parted into the shy start of a smile. That would mean…he’d have to be secluded somehow. She took a deep breath. He’d have to be as alone as possible. Trinity looked up at Kia, confident in the answer she gave.

“No. I think he’s as fine as he could be over there.” Her voice was strong and she stood. “But we need to get to him as fast as we can, nevertheless.”
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:26 am

{{sweetness!}}

Lila turned her gaze from K.J. as Jetta spoke. She nodded with a smile before leaving the hallway. Outside, the buzz of the base had quieted down. Adrean must have sent word around, for now it appeared that people were moving with an air of anxiety. Lila shook her head. She quickly found Vera and relayed the message before going off to the main base's building.

She was surprised to find the building virtually empty. She frowned; this building was never empty...Her footsteps echoed awkwardly against the tiled floor as she stepped into the vast circular room. She turned in a complete circle, taking everything in. There was a staircase to her left that stuck the the wall and spirialed upward....there was a larger sectertary-like desk under the stair case, and a door behind that. Lila narrowed her eyes as the door. She turned to look to her right; on that side there were bathrooms.

Looking over her shoulder quickly, Lila headed towards the door. Now she was concered. The door was unlocked? Why had she thought otherwise? Turning the light on, Lila stepped into the room. She'd found what she was looking for; the archives. Lila smirked-way too easy. She stepped around the numours file cabinets, searching for a specific one. She muttered to herself as she passed letters and names. Opening one of the file cabinets, Lila flipped through it quickly, still muttering to herself.

"Where are you...?" she asked quietly.

"Why don't you just ask for help?" The door slammed shut. Lila jumped with a small yell. She let go of the file she was holding to look up at the intruder. It was a boy she knew too well. He had dark red hair and bright green eyes. He wore a plain t-shirt and jeans today and took his steps slowly, just as ever, towards Lila. The girl inhaled deeply.

"You didn't have to sneek up on me Ryan.." She muttered. Folding a small peice of paper and slipping it up her sleeve, Lila put the file back as casually as possible. She close the cabinet rouhgly, so it echoed as well.

"What are you doing in Lila?" He asked, leaning against a cabinet two rows down. Lila shrugged indifferently.

"I was curious about my heritage is all. Someone told me I had a sister, so I wanted to find out if it was true." she spoke as she walked towards the closed door. Ryan's eyes followed her as she past him. He let her get to the door, but he wouldn't let her open it.

Faster than humanly possibly, Ryan moved. He grabbed Lila by the arm and tossed her against the wall, practically pinning her against it. "What are you hiding liar?" he whispered, grabbing her arm. Luckly, it wasn't the arm she'd slipped the paper into.

Lila smiled in a way that made Ryan shiver. She tensed slightly as her eyes stared into his. "I'm not hiding anything. And I am no liar." Grateful that her strength came back, Lila twisted her hand from Ryan's grip and pushed him to the far side of the room. He fell into a row of file cabinets, and Lila had to surpress a laugh as she walked out of the room, closing the door and turning the lights off.

Kia tried not to nod her head too much at Trinity's words. That was probably true; knowing K.J.'s ability and power, they wouldn't dare to do anything to him. She felt better knowing this. As if by some greater power that would never let her life have a dull and dramaitc moment, Kia's stomach let out a loud growl of hungry.

Trying not to laugh, Kia covered her abdonmin and shook her head. "Go firgure..." she mummbled. Turning to look at the base, Kia licked her lips. Maybe a bit of lunch wouldn't hurt....

((fluffly again xD))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:05 pm

{{O_O fluffy.....}}
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:15 am

Jetta was standing in the middle of the room when Vera walked in. Vera watched the girl stare quietly at the wall, her expression hard and unchanged. Jetta’s brows were pulled together and her mouth was set in a hard line; focus made her eyes glaze over. Vera took a breath and approached the girl slowly, her hand outstretched in what was intended to be a friendly gesture. The corner of Jetta’s eye twitched and her head snapped to the side, Vera’s arm recoiling. Jetta’s lips curled upward.

“Ah, Vera…thank you for coming.” Her voice was strained as she tried to conceal her excitement. Vera noted the drastic change in her eyes and planted her feet firmly in place; either Jetta’s new-found joy was in favor of Vera’s life, or she had better have quick reflexes.

“What is it you need from me?” she asked formally. Jetta relaxed her body and turned to face K.J. again. She folded her arms across her chest and tapped her fingers on her shoulder thoughtfully. Vera let out a sigh, but kept her stance firm; Jetta was known for her sudden outbursts.

“I need you to keep our new pet company.” Jetta let her arms fall as she slowly walked towards the glass. She leaned on the glass with her hand. “We can expect a visit very soon.” She took one last look at K.J. before turning around and walking towards the exit. “Make sure he’s distracted.” She muttered as she passed Vera on the way out.

Trinity offered a small smile. “Perhaps we should take care of that…” she muttered, motioning to Kia’s stomach. “We can’t very well sneak up on anybody if you keep giving away our position.”
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:16 am

((hehe ^-^ I had a sudden burst of inspiration and I thought it would be such a shame to have this rp die xD))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:23 am

{{I'm loving these bursts of inspiration you're getting!}}

K.J. took a small breath. Great, the illusionist was back...tensing slightly, he seald his mind against her. He'd made the mistake of letting her fist illusion in, he wasn't going to let her through that easily again. He couldn't warn the others if he closed his mind though...
K.J. chewed his tongue slowly, debating. It would take too much out of him if he tried to reach Trinity or Kia. They were clear across the isalnd. Although he knew they had returned to the base, that was from the simple connection he had with his sister, nothing else. No, it'd bee too risky, espically if these illusions were going to start again. K.J. cursed silently, knowing Trinity and Kia would come after him, and he had no way of warning them that it would be hell's fire they were walking into.

Kia rolled her eyes and massaged her forehead again. "Uh-huh." she murmured before turning to look around. At least the building weren't that badly damaged...they would last throughout the storm Kia had just made. That would strike later in the afternoon.
"We should go when the storm comes." Kia murmured, half to herself, half to Trinity. She would be at her best during the rain...Flexing her fingers, Kia ran them through her hair slowly before shaking her head.
This was such a mess...Kia was still struggling with herself over it. She wanted to do nothing else until K.J. was back, wanted nothing else then to personally punch Jetta in the face until she was out cold, she wanted to...
Kia shook her head sharply and took a deep breath, hearing thunder boom in the distance. "Food." she muttered to herself, to remind her of what she needed right now. Oh it was going to be a long day...

((meh, couldn't really think of anything else at the moment xD))
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:27 pm

((lol me too!! It has definitely been way too long xD))

Vera turned to watch Jetta leave before turning her focus on K.J. She sensed his restraint against her and couldn’t help a smile. It wasn’t rueful or malicious; his resistance amused her. She turned her whole body to face him, staring at his face for a long moment.

“You’re wasting a lot of energy, you know…” she told him, her eyes narrowing slightly. She couldn’t quite put a finger on him. She could tell he wanted desperately to warn the others, but he wouldn’t let go long enough to do so; he was dead set on keeping Vera at bay. She sighed and tilted her head for a moment before her eyes slowly lost their color. Her brows knit together as she attempted to penetrate his mind; he’d gone to great lengths to forbid her entrance. She couldn’t help a smirk at his determination.

“However, I must commend you for your efforts.”

Trinity’s smile dropped at she nodded, though half-heartedly. It would give Kia an advantage and extra boost of strength if they went in the rain, however she was skeptical. If Adrean knew her half as well as Trinity thought he did, then he would, no doubt, expect a visit during then. She narrowed her eyes in conflict, but decided to push the matter to the back of her mind; what was important at the present moment was getting Kia something to eat.

“Come on…” she sighed, walking off towards the base’s cafeteria. It wasn’t as badly beat up as some of the other more important buildings, but there was enough damage to send a wave of anger throughout Trinity. She absolutely hated Jetta for the simple reason of her maliciousness, but she held a certain degree of respect for her when a personal attack was issued. However, when she came onto their base-authorized or not-and destroyed their buildings and kidnapped one of their members in the safety of their base, all the respect she once had slipped away and malicious thoughts of her own ran through Trinity’s mind.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:42 pm

{{You seem to be getting back into the swing of things in the summer xP}}

K.J. remained silent, not giving away how well he heard the Illusionist despite the thick glass sepereating them and the silent room he was in. Everything spoken was also thought, so naturaully, K.J. could hear her as clearly as if she were standing in front of him.
That was one thing he had trouble blocking. At the moment, her illusions needed blocking the most. Putting up solid wall defenses, was something K.J. prided himself with.

Kia sighed and nodded, following after Trinity towards the cafeteria. She looked around for a moment, shaking her head with a withdrawled expression. There was too much to be angry about, and not enough energy for her to be angry at all. That storm had nearly drained her...that was all she ever got out of her anger.

Sighing, Kia merely slid back behind the kicthen door. Everyone else was treating others, or were busy doing other things that Kia wasn't going to let herself think about. She quickly made herself a sandwhich, and sat up on the counter next to the large refrigerator, crossing her legs and munching silently with a small amount of a ravious hunger.

{{bleh xP}}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   One on One with E.T. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One on One with E.T.
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: