HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

One on One with E.T.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:47 am

K.j. watched carefully as the doctors and nurses tended to Kia. He had let go of her hand but his gaze never left her. The nurses were cleaning the wound with cold cloths and Kia shuddered a few times before growing calm again. He sighed gently as the doctor nodded and walked off while the nurses continued to washthe wound. K.J. was of course right; Kia's body was like a dry sponge taking in the water from the cloths.

Hearing Trimity's question, K.J. looked up at her a moment with an easy smile. "I only promised to let him stay for a night." he said, which of course was the truth.

Lila wasn't all the surprised to feel a touch on her elbow. She had heard someone walking towards her. Hearing Damien's voice though surprised her.
"Damien? You're a wanted man, what are you doing here??" she asked, blinking unseeing eyes. She could tell by the tone of his voice that he was worried, scared, nervous. Obviously he knew the stakes of being here, but was here anyway. That confused her since Damien had never struck her as being courageous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:48 am

((NEW Page!!! Woot!))
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:05 am

((Awesome!! That always makes me happy xD))

Trinity stared at K.J. for a moment. Of course she believed him, there was no reason for her not to, but something bothered her about the way he answered. She quickly focused on Kia, watching the girl’s ever shudder carefully. Once she was quiet and relaxed, Trinity turned back to K.J. She didn’t like feeling that something else was going on, that she was only getting half-truths. And this always happened when Damien was brought into the situation. She hated how easily he could influence something going so well and turn it sour. Trinity carefully folded her arms across her chest and forced herself to seem unbiased.
‘Why were you gone so long?’ The thought echoed in her mind and she was certain her attempt at nonchalance was a failure.

Damien shook his head to dismiss the question. He didn’t have time for this. His breathing slowed and his heartbeat eased as he thought back to what K.J. had told him. There were the papers and documents which he held securely in his hands, the directions about how to get out of their base, which was irrelevant now. He had to convince Lila they were now on the same side, but what had K.J. told him to say?

“Lila, we need to talk. I know what you are doing, who you are helping. I’m on your side now.” Then it dawned on him. “The winds seem to be changing.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:58 pm

((Grr to my computer which clicked out my internet before the post went up -.-))

After a while, K.J. sighed heavily and collasped into the chair beside Kia's bed. She was stable now. The bandages wrapped around her waist were completely soaked in water, and ever twenty minutes or so, the nurses would come back around to saturate them once more. Of course K.J. had been right, and the water was healing her more than any medicine possibly could.

He massaged his temples; he had a pounding headache. Taking a few deep breaths, he managed a quick meditation, and managed to close of a few channels. Having quieted the many thoughts rining through his head made Trinity's stand out just that much more. He visibly winced and rubbed his forehead again.
"Matthew wanted me to debrief him about yesterdays insident." K.J. murmured softly, looking up at Trinity with an exhausted expression. She was usually curious, but never this demanding with questions. K.J. gave her a reassuring smile; of course she was sensing something more was going on...she was like Kia in that way...they both had an annoyingly heightneed sense of intutition.
"Everything's fine Trin." K.J. said, his voice quiet but sincere.

Lila's playful smirk soon disappeared and was replaced by a hard frown. She tilted her head away from him, but she was still listening.
"Damien what are you-" She stopped though, hearing the last sentence he uttered. Her hand gripped his shirt, turning him against the library door. "Get inside, now." She hissed fiercely. Her mind was running at a hundred miles an hour now as she pushed Damien ahead of her back into the library. She turned her acute hearing to her surrondings, assuring herself that no one was around that would follow them. Working purely on muscle memory, Lila took Damien's hand and pulled him into one of the rooms that were at the back of the refrense section.
"Tell me everything you know." Lila said after she had closed the door behind her. She put her papers on the small desk and leaned back against the door with her arms folded over her chest. Her expression was hard, unreadable almost with creamy white eyes starting unseeing at the opposite wall.
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:53 am

Trinity sighed and let it go. This was not the time to push the matter, and maybe it really was nothing. She pulled up a chair and carefully sat down. "Sorry..." She mumbled to K.J., she really shouldn't have been so persistant. She still felt like there was more to the story and knew K.J. would pick up on that; she didn't try to hide it.

"When do you think she'll finally be alright?" She asked, focusing her attention on Kia.

Damien took a breath and slowly let it out. Where was he going to begin? He didn't want to bore Lila with unnecessary information, but to accurately explain how he came to get the knowledge she needed, he was going to have to give the backstory. And so he began. He told her very briefly of Jetta wanting his blood and how he sought refuge from K.J.'s base. He then explained the condition he had to adhere to in order t stay for at least one night. Damien paused for a moment, to gage her emotions and reactions. She was always a difficult one for him to sense and register, but now was even more difficult as he couldn't see her eyes. He trusted her hearing was acute and, therefore, she heard every word, no matter how quickly he went through them.

"K.J. pulled me into a room and demanded I plead my case. And once, I guess, he knew I was telling the truth, he told me about you and gave me this." Damien showed Lila the documents, but realized, again, she couldn't see, so he held them out to lightly touch her folded arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:57 pm

K.J. smiled lightly as Trinity came and sat down. He knew she was still worried about what he wasn't telling her. Now wasn't the time though. Maybe there wouldn't be a time...but still, it wasn't now. He rubbed his forehead before looking at Kia, who was lying still on the bed.
"Only time will tell." K.J. murmured before passing his hand lightly over Trinity's. "But we know it won't take her long." K.J. said with a small smirk, wanting to reassure her, not wanted her to stress too much about this.

"Come on." K.J. said after a long moment of silence. "It's late. You must be hungry. I know I am." He said with a small smirk. K.J. was slow to stand up from his chair though. His whole body was sore from yesterday and it seemed almost ten time worse than the day before. Sighing deeply, K.J. rubbed his chest as he stood up and looked over at Trinity with a curious expression.

Lila kept her face as blank as possible. However, with her hearing so acute, she could hear the patterns in Damien voice. He was telling the truth. Feeling the brush of paper against her skin, Lila took it, letting her fingers brush over the edges of the paper.
"Damnit K.J." she hissed, putting the papers down and pacing around the room. She ran her fingers through her hair while she paced. She took a few deep breaths, forcing her eyesight to come back so she could have a decent look at the skematics that K.J. had given Damien. Blinking a few times, the black iris came back into her eyes, and she looked down at the blur of the paper.

"These are the older ones..." Lila murmured. "So that's how he wanted you to buy your way back in." she growled, rubbing her neck as she cranned her head to the ceiling and paced around again.
"I'm assuming that he told you this wouldn't be easy right?" Lila said, looking, actually looking back at Damien. "Now that you have that, we have to say that your brilliant mind went to the other base in order to accquire these plans to be of some use to these people."

Lila sighed roughly. "If your going to work with me though, do not make it obvious. I've been working too hard on this to let you get anywhere close to ruining it." She warned. "Gather what courage you've got..." Lila said, as she folded the paper up and tossed it at him. "We're going to see Jetta."
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:24 pm

((Meh...it's not much, but I missed this lol))

Trinity watched K.J. the entire time he spoke. He comforted her, without even trying. She found herself smiling ever so slightly and enjoyed it. It was almost-key word almost- feeling normal again. There wasn’t as dark a cloud over the camp, she wasn’t shaking from worry anymore, it was peaceful. Of course it wasn’t nearly truly normal as Kia was still in a hospital bed, but it was an improvement and Trinity wanted that so badly.

At the mere mention of food, as if on cue, Trinity’s stomach let out a deep-seeded growl. Her arms instinctively wrapped around her torso in an attempt to silence the disturbance; there was no use as it gave a rebellious second growl. She glanced up at K.J. with a smirk.
“Apparently I want food…” she muttered, standing up to join K.J. She took one last glance at Kia. She let out a sigh and lightly patted K.J. on the back, urging him out the door. It was healthy to take her mind off of Kia and focus her energy elsewhere.

The very mention of Jetta’s name stopped Damien in his tracks. He wasn’t expecting this. Grabbing the paper, his expression remained of stone. What were they going to do? How was he going to approach Jetta? Was she going to accept him? Thousands of questions ran through his mind; barely any of them registered.

“What do you mean we’re going to see Jetta?” He wasn’t even aware if the question came out coherently, he didn’t care. This was much more than he bargained for and he started to think K.J. set him up for failure just so he didn’t have to deal with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:44 pm

K.J. could have laughed as Trinity's stomach growled loudly. He smirked at her as she claimed to wanting food and he nodded in agreement. "Yea I know." he teased. Glancing back at Kia, K.J. couldn't help but sigh deeply. She was sick...it was apparent now. He hadn't seen her so pale in a long time...

When Trinity's hand touched his back, it jogged K.J. back into reality. He blinked and looked down at her with a soft, thankful smile. Nodding silently, K.J. walked out from Kia's room behind Trinity heading for to the kitchen.
--------

Grabbing a bottle of water, K.J. leaned against the counter with a content sigh.
"Don't you hate it when you don't realize you're half starved until you actually eat?" he muttered, opening the bottle and taking a small swig. The remains of their dinner was being taken care of at the moment, the dishes washing themselves and the the table cleaning up on its own. K.J. hands were vaguely outlined in white as he took yet another sip and watched the progress of his work.

It was late in the afternoon now and K.J. was starting to feel how exhausted he was. He hadn't slept much the night before, and had been up early this morning. Rubbing his face, K.J. sighed in small relief as the dishes finished. He should probably go and sleep some more...
Looking over at Trinity, K.J. gave a light smile. "Sleep alright last night?" he asked curiously with a small chuckle.

--------------------------

Lila sighed heavily at Damien's slur of words. "What was he thinking? You're not built to be a spy." Lila grumbled deeply. She took the paper from Damien and slammed them on the table.
"Look. We both know that Jetta practically runs the operations on this base." Lila said, looking at him with a hard expression. "So we can't keep you hidden from her. Sooner or later she is going to find you and trust me when I say this; the sooner she finds you the better. The longer we wait, the longer time she'll have to fuel that hatred she has and the worse it'll be for you--" Lila said, poking his chest. "We have to convince Jetta that you are still on her side. That's why K.J. gave you these plans, so that we can say you're worth more alive then dead." Lila said, holding the folder up to Damien. She hadn't broken eye contact with him yet.

"I can help take some of the edge off the situation because Jetta trusts me, and she'll trust my judgement. That's why K.J. sent you to me; Ill help you and you'll help me. So if you want to stay alive and get out of this in one piece you need to man up right now and do exactly as I say." Lila said, her expression softening some what. "Otherwise we're both good as dead."

She took a deep breath and backed away from Damien slightly to give him a moment as well as to compose herself. "I'm sorry." she murmured softly, sounding like a Lila that Damien would know. "Its been stressful these past few days. I've been doing this for so long..." Lila sighed and rubbed her face before picking up the papers and looking at them thoughtfully.
"If you trust me....we'll get through this alright?" Lila asked, looking at Damien with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:50 am

((It's not spectacular, but it's something xD))

Trinity sighed and stretched after her meal. Boy, did it hit the spot, and just in time, too. She immediately started feeling more alert and clear-minded. It had been a while since she last ate, and that was never good. No wonder she wasn’t feeling like herself, she was at the brink of passing out. Hopping up onto the counter, Trinity began swinging her feel as she watched K.J.’s work. She loved this part of his power, the simplicity of making the dishes was themselves; it relaxed her. She was so transfixed that K.J.’s question startled her.

“Better than I have in a very long time…” she sighed with a chuckled. “Thanks.” And as if she were forbidden to relax for an extended period of time, her mind wandered to Kia. It was a terrifying sight to see her so pale and disoriented. Trinity wanted so badly to make everything bad go away and for all of their lives to just be normal. No more attacks, no more captures, no more illness, no more betrayal. It has been a lifetime since she had experienced true peace; she forgot what it felt like.
“She will be ok, won’t she?” Trinity muttered, glancing to K.J. She already knew the answer he would give, but needed to hear it anyway.

Damien soaked in every word that Lila spoke. He was embarrassed. He really did need to get a grip and not focus on himself. That was something he never quite mastered. Damien muttered a ‘sorry’ and rubbed his face. He hated being so erratic. This behavior would cost them the mission, their lives, and the lives of who knows how many others. Taking a deep breath, he went over their objective once again, his brow furrowing. He understood everything alright, that much was simple. The only obstacle was, obviously, making Jetta believe him. She wasn’t one to go back on her word very often, and she wanted his head on a platter.

“Alright… Do you have any idea how we are going to get her to believe me? I understand she trusts you…but she trusts Vera as well, and she nearly tore her to shreds…” His demeanor was composed and voice steady. He was ready to commit. “I don’t doubt you, just to let you know, but I’m pretty sure just walking up to her is not going to work.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:11 pm

((Hey it's a start! Now I have to remember where we were going with this xD))

K.J. glanced up at Trinity, her voice breaking through his thoughts for a moment. The dishes finished washing themselves and putting themselves away so his attention was sent straight to her. He ran his fingers through his hair for a moment as he thought over her question. He could blindly reassure her, which he knew was what she needed, or he could be bluntly honest, which she didn't want.
K.J. gave her a smile. "You know Kia just as well as I do. If she's bitching in the morning, she'll be just fine." He said.

The girls rescue mission had been risky; they hadn't exactly planned it either. They'd gone in blind to save him. Kia had taken a knife to the side. Usually, that wouldn't have her in a healing bed for long, but the knife had been laced with a slow-working poison. It was making her sick, but since they had caught it somewhat earlier, they would be able to heal her. She'd have the make most of the recovery herself, but K.J. wasn't worried about that. Kia had been weak when the poison kicked in. She had a long recovery a head of her and that's what K.J. was worried about. Kia was a horrible patient.

"We'll be there for her like always, and she'll pull through." K.J. murmured, as if to reassure himself as much as Trinity. "Until then, we've got plenty here to keep us busy." He said, standing up and stretching. The base, after all, had been attacked by Jetta and was in dire need of repair. It was something to do rather than being left with ones own thoughts all day long.
"Why don't you go check up on Kia? I need to catch up with Matthew on the reparis. Maybe lend a hand." K.J. said, rubbing his shoulder gently.

Truth be told, he was still badly bruised and battered from his battle with Jetta a few days ago. Most of his cuts were still healing, and a few spots were still tender from nearly being scorched alive. Still, K.J. was in better shape then most of the victims, and he'd already been checked by their doctors and released from their medical attention.

---------

Lila rolled her eyes. "Stop apologizing." She muttered before gathering up all her papers that she needed for her report. Stuffing those into the messanger bag she always carried, Lila picked up the files that K.J. had sent with Damien.
After thinking for a breif moment, Lila landed a good punch to the side of Damien's cheek, near his ear.
"There, that'll brusie up nice and look convincing." Lila said, smirking to herself. "We're going to make it look like I just caught you snooping around the grounds." Lila said. "You and me got into a little scrap, but not too much harm done, since you didn't resist capture. I'm going to tell Jetta you asked to see her."

Lila explained all this as she lead Damien from the library. "I'm going to tell her this story first, and you need to remember everything so that you can tell her again yourself. If both of our stories match up, she'll believe you. I'll tell her that you said you ran off and realized your mistake. You wanted to make up for it by giving us information that can aid in a direction attack. So you went to the base and found these documents. You figured that with the lay out of the base, we would be able to plan a direction attack, knowing every angle, and we wouldn't be able to loose." Lila said, turning then to look at Damien curiously.
"Got all that so far?" She asked. "Jetta will most likely question why you did this, that's when you'll have to convince her that you're loyal to this base. Can you handle this?" She added, chewing the inside of her lip.

K.J. was playing a risky game throwing Damien into the mix. Jetta had trust issues enough as it was. Getting her to even remotely trust Damien again was going to be difficult. Then again, so long as Damien was accepted back onto base without the threat of being killed, the plans would work. Maybe that was what he was shooting for. Lila glanced back at the papers with a small sigh.
"Let's go." She said, tucking the files away and grabbing Damiens wrist, twisting it behind his back. She wasn't rough enough to hurt him, but just enough that it was convince anyone who would be looking.

She lead him to the nearest holding cell block, and lead him to the first interrogation room. "I'll be back as soon as I find Jetta." Lila said giving Damien a small smirk before turning and leaving.

Now, she had to find Jetta. The woman was so unpredictable, it was hard to even imagine where she would be in the middle of the afternoon. All the while though, Lila hardened her resolve; if she was going to face Jetta on Damien's behalf, she had to be angry enough to sympathize with Jetta, but compassionate enough to consider Damien's "case" worth investigating.
Lila turned towards the resident halls. She would check Jetta's room first.
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:26 pm

Trinity slowly nodded as K.J. answered. She was right; she knew what he was going to say. She brought her hand up and rubbed her forehead vigorously. Everything was so strained and confusing. It was taking a toll on her, a great toll. However, there was nothing she could do, so dwelling on it wasn’t going to do good for anyone. K.J.’s suggestion was a welcome one and she did not hesitate to accept. Sliding off the counter, Trinity took a deep breath and nodded to K.J.

“Good luck.” Trinity smiled as she walked passed K.J. and towards the infirmary, patting him on the arm. “You always know what to say…”

The walk wasn’t as daunting as it had been before. Trinity was focused; she was doing all she could to reject the upsetting thoughts that had plagued her mind for too long. She was going to be the picture of positive. Key word: was. Upon entering the doorway on the infirmary and seeing that sad sight of Kia again, the majority of that positivity was gone. This was something that was going to take time to get over. Trinity kept enough positivity to smile at her friend as she cautiously sat on the edge of the bed.

Damien had trouble keeping up with Lila. No matter whose side she was on, she was all over the place. He understood the plan up until she landed a blow to the side of his head. It rattled his brain and brought a focused pain to his cheek; he could feel it start to swell already. “Gaaah!!” he hissed, holding the side of his face. A warning would have been appreciated. After that, nothing the girl did shocked him. All Damien did when she twisted his arm behind him, was go over the story in his mind; he was going to get this right.

“You have an interesting way of doing things…” he mumbled, plopping down in the seat once they got to the interrogation room. He nodded to Lila and proceeded roughing his hair up a bit; that was much easier and a more welcome way of appearing battered and bruised.

Once the awkward apology with Vera was over, Jetta excused herself and left as soon as she could. As she walked out the door her neck started itching like crazy. Great. The apology caused her to break out in hives. Jetta turned her mind off and walked mechanically to her room. She was still…well, she didn’t know what she was feeling at the moment. Horrified, shocked, frantic, sick to her stomach. It made her dizzy. She couldn’t believe she let all of this overwhelm her and get control. Why was she such a mess? She was the leader-the ruthless leader, at that- and she needed to act like it.

Closing her door roughly, Jetta let out a growl as she changed into a new t-shirt and shorts. She needed to get her head back into the game. And the game was destroying the other base.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:19 pm

Someone was sitting on the bed. Kia could feel the matrice moving. Blinking open her eyes, it took her a few seconds before she understood what she was seeing. The room just seemed a bright white light for a moment, but things slowly came into focus.
Blue gray eyes were looking at Trinity then, and a small smile crept onto Kia's face.
"Hey Trin..." Kia said, waving weakly. "The docs gave me some reaaallllyyy good medicine. Everything feels better now. Earlier they were saying something like my knife wound was infected with something." Kia said, shaking her head gently. "Remind me to kill Adrean when I see him again." she added as an afterthought.

Kia closed her eyes for a few minutes, wanting to fight against the drugs that were making her sleepy. She wanted to be awake. She wanted to talk to Trinity. Opening her eyes again, Kia took a deep breath before looking back at her friend.
"How ya holding up?" She asked gently.

It didn't take K.J. long to find Matthew. He was supervising the construction, and from the look of the frown on Matthew's face, K.J. guessed it was going to take a while.
"It could be worse." K.J. said as he walked up to the table. Matt glanced over and raised a curious eyebrow. "Could be rebuilding the hole base, not just the front of one building."
Matt shook his head but sighed in agreement. "We could use a hand." He added and K.J. nodded.
"I thought so." He said and Mat actually chuckled.
"Was that supposed to be a joke?"
"I'll admit not one of my better ones." K.J. said, smirking and looking over the blueprints with Matt to see where he could help.

--------------

Lila took a deep breath as she wandered down the hallway towards Jetta's room. She had just heard the door slam shut, and she knew that Jetta wasn't in a good mood. And how could she? After what happened yesterday....

Taking another breath, Lila ran her fingers through her hair as she knocked on the door.
"Jetta..." She called, wincing at how hoarse her voice sounded. She groaned. Now was not the time for her to be loosing her voice. "Open the door. I've got to tell you something before my voice goes out. It's freaking serious and if we don't act now shit's gonna hit the fan." Lila said, sounding irked and hopeful at the same time. Good, that was what she was hoping for as well.

"Come on Jetta, open up. You know I wouldn't bother you if it wasn't important." Lila said, knocking again gently and leaning against the frame, waiting somewhat patiently.
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:12 pm

Trinity’s smile broadened as Kia woke. She kept a mental note to ask the nurse to reserve whatever medicine they gave her; it could come in handy in the future. She chuckled as Kia spoke; she seemed almost better already, even if she was under the influence.
“I’m alright…” she muttered. It was an understatement, but still loosely related. “I’m more worried about you.” Her forehead wrinkled as she took a careful look at her friend. She didn’t want to get too hopeful, but Kia looked much better than the last time Trinity saw her. That was a sign, at least.

The knock at her door made Jetta jump. Company was the last thing she needed right now, all she wanted was to be alone. But she was even more startled to learn that it was Lila at the other side of the door. She hadn’t seen the girl for days. Where was she when everything was happening? Jetta ran her fingers through her hair. God, there were so many knots. She pulled the mess back into a ponytail as she listened to Lila’s voice. Something was wrong. Perfect, just perfect. Could nothing go right?!

Jetta didn’t bother to compose herself as she threw the door open, the sudden rush of air felt good on her hot skin.
“What could it possibly be, Lila?!” Her voice was gruff and harsh, much like how it normally was. She was as close to being back to normal as possible.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:25 pm

Kia smiled lightly to Trinity. "I'm gonna be fine Trinity." She said with a small sigh, rubbing her face gently. "I wanna get out of here tonight. I need my own bed for once. That'll heal me just right. And maybe a shower. I feel like I'm still soaked in the rain water from the other night." Kia muttered. The drugs were either wearing off, or she was getting better at thinking around the effects.

"How is K.J.?" Kia asked then, blinking before looking back over at Trinity. "Is he alright?" She asked. "Everything's kind of fuzzy from the past few days.

---------------

"You need to see these." Lila said, shoving the plans into Jetta's hand. She had no problem with Jetta's anger. She hardly flinched actually, at Jetta's harsh voice and expression. She gave Jetta a moment to look over the skematics to the opposing base before standing up fully.

"You aren't going to like how we got a hold of these but you need to listen with an open mind." Lila said, crossing her arms over her chest. "Damien brought those back. I caught him wandering back into base and after a small scuffle I managed to knock the truth out of him. According to him he realized how idiotic his actions were-thank God-and I think he might be coming into acceptance with his powers. That's how he said he got these, broke into the base and stole the floor lay outs. He said he was hoping these would help us plan a succesfull attack." Lila managed to say before her throat grew sore and she had to pause.

She was watching Jetta's expression. "I've got him in an interrogation room now if you wanna ask for yourself. Look, I know what happened and I trust him just as far as I can punch him but this..." She said, tapping the files in Jetta's hands. "This is worth thinking about."
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:08 pm

Trinity smirked and nodded. Of course Kia would say that; she must be feeling some degree of better. But that was what they had thought before. Trinity wasn’t going to let her guard down just yet. And she mirrored Kia’s wish to be in her own room again; Trinity despised just about everything about doctors and infirmaries (minus the healing and saving lives part). The smell was probably the worst. It was quite similar to peroxide, made Trinity’s eyes and nose burn, an unwelcome sensation.

“Honestly, I have half a mind to kidnap you now…but we really should let the nurses tend to you and monitor everything…can’t be too careful.” Trinity rolled her eyes jokingly, but she was everything but. If Kia’s condition took a turn for the worse, this would be the safest place she could be; with nurses mere feet away. There was her logical self; she was coming back piece by piece.

“K.J. is fine, of course. He’s keeping me in check.” Trinity stuck her tongue out as she ran her fingers through her hair. “I think he’s still in pain…at the very least, discomfort. But he seems to think he has better, more important things to do than let everything heal properly. In fact, right now he is with Matthew helping with the repairs.” She paused to shake her head, “Does he ever stop moving?”

Lila’s words came out all jumbled together and in a blur. It took Jetta a few moments to register what the girl was saying, and by that time she was holding onto files of some sort. A complete set of the other base’s blueprints? From Damien?! How was he able to set foot in her camp without her sensing it?! Why the hell would he dare come back, was he insulting her? That must be what it was, he was trying to make a point, to taunt her! Lila’s voice rested upon Jetta’s ears as a whisper, almost inaudible. He realized he made a mistake, that was the story? Well, it was obvious he had made a mistake. How pathetic it was that he realized it after the fact!

“Lila…” The name came out as a faint hiss. Jetta wasn’t quite sure how to feel about all of this. It had been a very emotionally draining couple of days. But there was one emotion she was not drained of, and one she was very accustomed to feeling. Her brows knit together and the bags under her eyes darkened. The emerald of her iris’s darkened as all her anger accumulated in her eyes. “I don’t know how to feel about all of this. You expect me to just welcome him back? Please tell me you don’t seriously think that is going to happen…”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:24 pm

Kia rubbed her face as she listened to Trinity. She chuckled softly, which then turned into a violent cough. She sat up more in the bed to catch her breath and leaned back with a sigh.
"K.J.? Stop moving?" Kia asked, shaking her head gently. "If he's not moving then he's not feeling well." she said with a small shrug. "You know he would get treated if it was serious." Kia said, looking back at Trinity gently. She couldn't help but smirk at the face her friend was making.

"Please kidnap me." Kia practically begged. "This bed is uncomfortable, the sheets are scratchy, I miss my bed, and I haven't showered in two days." Kia murmured, smiling at Trinity. She was feeling better now. And she knew she would be fine after she showered. A shower would most likely heal her.

------

"Good grief Jetta." Lila said, hearing Jetta hiss at her. She cleared her throat and forced her voice back before speaking again.
"I know that Damien took off, and I can't say I know all the details of it, but did you even hear anything else I said? Clear your head for a moment and think! This isn't about Damien's loyalty, this is about your ambition. How many times have you talked about different plans of infiltrating the other base? How many nights did you stay awake thinking about this?" She asked, tapping the papers in Jetta's hands. Lila realized she was putting two angles on this, but that was the point.

"Yes, Damien may have betrayed us; but honestly, he was never one for loyalty anyway. And no, I don't trust him. But let me tell you something, there's untapped potential here if he managed to get in and out with these plans to bring them back here." Lila said. "Look, I don't care if you trust the man, but at least use what he gave you for something productive."

She would leave it at that, and let Jetta decide. She pulled her bag tighter over her shoulder before standing up straight and wandering down the hallway to leave Jetta with her thoughts. Lila could only pray that this would work out, that Damien would hold his own and survive the night.
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:34 pm

‘No shower…’ That thought troubled Trinity. Kia had been confined to the bed for the past couple days; no wonder her recovery was taking so slow. Traditional medicine, however effective, was not nearly as efficient as letting one’s own body fix itself. The human body is incredible, even more so when it houses more power than an ordinary body. Trinity nodded to Kia and quickly glanced around the room for the nurses.
“I’ll see what I can do…” she muttered, walking over to a passing by nurse.

Jetta listened to what Lila had to say, just listened. Lila was probably the only one Jetta trusted, besides Vera, but she was in no mood to talk. Her throat wasn’t completely healed yet and she wasn’t doing any good by yelling. She didn’t look at Lila or even acknowledge her leaving, just turned and walked to her desk. This was a lot to handle all at once, especially since she wasn’t thinking with a clear mind yet. She didn’t want to accept this. Damien betrayed all of them, and now, the next day he waltzes over with the blueprints of the other base? The one thing they needed to make their operation successful just had to come from him. Of course.

Holding the files tightly in her fist, Jetta slowly made her way down the hall and toward the interrogation room. She didn’t know what to expect from this. She would like nothing better to do than rip Damien apart piece by piece with her bare hands, she wanted to know that the pain he felt came from her and her alone. She needed to repay him. But, she couldn’t. Damn. She needed him now, right when she wanted nothing more to do with him. The walk to the room he was held in was the longest walk she had ever been on, and it only got harder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:52 pm

Kia merely nodded gently and closed her eyes as Trinity left. She was tired. She wouldn't admit it, but fighting against the pain medication was starting to take it's toll on her. She rubbed her face with a hand that felt cold and slightly numb. What she wouldn't give for a glass of water and a hot shower.
What had happened again? Kia opened her eyes, blinking a few times in a poor attempt to get rid of the droosy feeling. Looking down at herself, Kia tensed gently to find whatever hurt.
Her side.

Pushing away the covers, Kia saw the bandages that were wrapped around her waist. The attack flashed back at her and she sighed in frustration more than anger. Because of Adrian's stupid dagger she was layed up in this hospital bed. She should have seen this coming; but then again, she hadn't been thinking right that day.

Closing her eyes again, Kia pulled the covers back over her lower body and leaned back against the bed. If she fell asleep, she hardly noticed because the next thing she knew, K.J. was at her bed side.

He looked a little disshelved. Almost like he'd been moving a few things in a mad search for something. He smiled though when he saw that Kia was awake and he sat upright in the chair.
"Hey, how ya feeling?" He asked.
"Fantastic. Where's Trin? Can I get out of this mad house yet?" Kia murmured, glancing around in her sleepy confusion.
"I believe she's still having a discussion with one of the nurses..." K.J. murmured. "I only walked in a minute ago. You haven't been sleeping long."

-------

"Thanks." Adrean murmured, finally being released from the medic bay. He'd been layed up for a day and a night due to Kia's stunt in the prision block the other night. Apparently, he had suffered from a few cracked ribs, and a dislocated shoulder. The ribs were caused by the blow Kia landed. The dislocated shoulder was from the hard fall, and the toss of his dagger.

Although he wasn't a hundred percent, since his arm was still sore and in a sling, and every other breath was painful, Samira had done her best at healing him. He felt twenty times better now then when he had been admitted, so that was all that mattered to him.

Wandering back towards his room, Adrean was more than confused when Lila brushed past him. She seemed to have been leaving Jetta's room, and was heading off to her own. In turn, he noticed Jetta leaving her building and heading...towards the interrogation hall?
What the hell had happened in twenty four hours that he missed? Curiosity nagged at him for a moment, but then Adrean shook his head. He wanted to lay down, on his bed for once, and sleep off these injuries.

If anything was really that important, he would be notified about it. And if he wasn't, then it obviously wasn't that important, and therefore not worthy of his time at the present moment.

Lila couldn't help but mutter under her breath. Sometimes, Jetta could be so thick and irritable! Granted, at one point Lila had genuinely cared about the girl, and at some times those feelings returned. But now, things were coming down to the wire. Lila knew she had little time left, and if this back job with Damien didn't work, she would have to bale on the entire mission.

Two years of work would be washed away like footprints in the sand. Looking up, Lila realized she was at her door. She fished out a key and opened it, proceeding to walk in and collapse on her bed.
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:51 pm

((Sorry...got a little carried away XD))

Trinity worked the nurse hard, using every bit of persuasion she knew. If she could do anything for Kia she could get her a shower and a comfortable bed. It took a bit longer than she expected; she didn’t even notice K.J. walk in until he was by Kia’s side. Trinity eventually got the information she wanted from the relatively ignorant nurse; she knew next to nothing about Kia’s case and needed multiple relays of information from more experienced nurses. It was good news.

“Congratulations! You are allowed a loose discharge. You’re able to go back to your room…with the condition that you have certain equipment with you and allow nurses to monitor you regularly.” Trinity moved to K.J.’s side and offered Kia a genuine smile. That was definitely a happy piece of information, meant improvement on Kia’s part. However, Trinity did not learn anything about what the knife was coated with, which unsettled her still. “We can move whenever you are feeling ready.”

The door seemed to scream at her. Jetta stood outside the interrogation room for what seemed like hours. She thought she was ready to face him, but obviously that was not true. An initial attempt to open the door resulted in a shock from the cold metal and her naturally coursing energy. That helped to prolong her entry. But Jetta had waited long enough. She was growing more curious about the plans by the minute and was coming to terms with the fact that she needed to talk to Damien about them. A deep breath and reassuring grip on the documents was all she needed to project her forward.

After Vera came to terms with the fact that she did not dream the horrific events of last night, she became somber. Samira checked her vitals and agreed that she was fit enough to be discharged, which did little to cheer her up. She was very confused, about everything. A short walk into the sunlight allowed for a brief moment of solace, peace? These words were not even close to what Vera was thinking. But it didn’t matter for long. Her hard sapphire eyes caught glimpse of Jetta walking not too far from her. She was unsettled once again. Their encounter earlier was rigid, Vera was afraid that was what their relationship was going to be like now. Nevertheless, she went to initiate a greeting.

“Jetta.” The girl seemed taken by surprise and Vera got the feeling she interrupted deep thought. But she was not met with the hostility she was expecting. She wasn’t met with anything, really, except an automated acknowledgement.
“Vera…please wait outside the housing building…I may need you.” The answer was cryptic, vague, rushed, everything Vera did not like. But she obeyed anyway. That was the only way she knew how to keep the peace.

The fact that it took so long for Jetta to get to the room made the sound of the door opening that much more startling for Damien. Not two seconds before the handle turned was he roaming around the room, just waiting. That was one of the things he dreaded, in any situation. Waiting was always the worst. He had just finished his thirtieth round around the room and sat back down when Jetta came in. Damien didn’t even have a chance to see her face before she turned and shut the door tight. He was unsure how this was going to pan out. One thing he did know: He was going to let Jetta speak first.

Silence. And even more silence. It almost hurt the ears. Jetta didn’t dare speak or even look at the traitor, she wasn’t ready. Thank goodness for her knowing these rooms inside and out from spending most of her time in them, she didn’t need to lift her eyes to find the seat across from Damien. The documents fell scattered across the middle of the tabletop. Jetta took slow, labored breaths before finally lifting her head to face Damien. Lila really did rough him up, he looked terrible.

“Why are you here?” Jetta’s voice cracked, but her stare didn’t. The room invigorated her. She was ready.
It was now Damien’s turn to take a deep breath as he tried to remember Lila’s story while not making it look like it was staged. “Jetta…” he breathed, running his fingers through his hair. “I made a mistake. I shouldn’t have left. But you can’t really blame me…I’m not a fan of dying.” His last comment earned him a deep growl from Jetta and he retracted his tongue. “Obviously I wasn’t thinking straight. I was going to come back, but I figured I wasn’t welcome and that everyone could use a night to cool down. So I just wandered around for a while…”
“I’m not asking about the history of your departure, give me the short version.” Jetta’s voice was steady, dangerously steady. Damien didn’t like that reaction. She was thinking too clearly now.
“I knew if I came back empty-handed, you would kill me. So I figured my best bet to show you that I know I truly messed up was to bring you something. I infiltrated K.J.’s base, confiscated those documents, and came back. I ran into Lila, as you can see…” Damien gave a light tap to his cheek, which, truthfully, still throbbed. “And here we are.”

Jetta took her time analyzing everything Damien told her. It seemed to match up with what Lila said, that was a point in his favor. Maybe half a point. She was still being stubborn and not wanting to believe that he actually did something to benefit this base. In the past, of course, he has been a very valuable asset; he was a star member, she prided herself with acquiring him. But all that crumbled in a matter of minutes. She watched Damien closely. He watched back. That was an interesting note. Flittering eyes would mean he was lying, but she wondered if this concentration was a bit overdone, like he was emphasizing it. Another deep breath pushed the thought aside for the time being and she placed a strong finger on the plans in between them.

“The layouts…” Her eyes never left the papers. “How did you get them?” Damien was prepared for this.
“I know my way around K.J.’s base, so it wasn’t hard finding the weak spots again. And my affinity for the dark helped…barely had to step inside.” Jetta seemed pleased with this answer. Well, Damien thought she was pleased; neither her expression nor her body language changed.
It was an acceptable answer, if only just. Jetta then stood, gathering the plans slowly in her hands. Of course there was so much more she wanted to say, but that would only bring them off topic. And right now, the only thing allowing her to keep her cool is the prospect that they might make some headway.
“These are what we have been missing.” The brief comment was neither a compliment or her way of thanking him, and she made it sure that he did not confuse it to be, “You will stay here until stated otherwise. Necessities will be provided.” She muttered, placing great emphasis on ‘necessities.’ “I will send Vera in with a meal shortly.” And with that she left the room as abruptly as she had come in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:34 pm

((^0^ Carried away is just fine! lol))

Kia glanced up as Trinity came back. Silently, she was praying that she could get up out of this blasted bed and go to her room. The expression on Trinity's face was promising. Her news brought a huge grin to Kia's face, and even K.J. chuckled.
"Thank goodness!" she said with a huff of a breath. "Get me out of here, please." she said, pushing aside the blankets.

"Whoa, take it easy." K.J. said, standing fully with a small sigh. "You knife wound isn't fully healed, if you move too suddenly you'll reopen it." He warned, giving Kia his hand so that she could sit up slowly.
"Yes yes I know." Kia half growled, letting K.J. guide her into a sitting position.

Putting her legs down on the floor, Kia took a small breath before letting K.J. help her up. Standing, Kia grinned.
"See, good as new." She said, supressing a wince as she wrapped an arm around her waist. "Why is this knife wound bothering me so much again?" She asked.

K.J. glanced at Trinity quickly before back at Kia. "It was laced with some kind of posion." He answered almost bluntly.
"Oh fantastic." Kia grumbled. "Probably one of Adrean's own blends...." she grumbled as K.J. drapped an arm over his shoulder.
"Probably." He agreed.
"A shower will fix all of this." Kia said. "What's this equipment I might need?" She asked then, looking back at Trinity.

---------

Lila rubbed her eyes with a tired yawn. Her vision was going out, which meant she was tired and needed to stop reading. Taking her notes, Lila tucked them into the draw of her desk. The pages that she had been reading went into her bag which she then kicked under her bed.

Turning off her light, Lila tucked her dagger into her pants and walked out of her room. She wandered from her room and out of the building until she was nearly at the outskirts of the base. It was getting late in the evening. The sun had set, but there was still a sliver of sunlight in the distance. She wandered away from it all and into the forest

Finding a soft spot to sit, Lila crossed her legs and took in a deep breath.
K.J. she thought quietly. There was a moment of silence before there was a rough answer.
You're two days late.
You were capture two days ago. I was a bit busy. Why did you send Damien? I could handle this on my own.
It's part of a bigger plan Lila. Have you found what I asked about?
Lila let out a rough breath before answering. No...And I've looked through everything.
That's what I was afraid of... There was a pause, and Lila forced herself to wait. Help Damien sell his act. Let me know of their plans the minute you have them.

Rubbing her forehead, Lila tried not to groan. Talking to K.J. always left her with a headache. Standing up, Lila looked back towards the base. Maybe she should go and talk to Damien, to see if he was alright.
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:04 pm

Trinity allowed a broad smile and gave Kia and K.J. room to get Kia up. Trinity was excited to see her friend finally on her feet again. Even if she was wobbly and still fragile. At least this was a figurative step in the right direction. Pushing trays and carts out of the way, Trinity kept at least one eye on Kia at all times; she still felt fiercely overprotective, but caution was necessary. Nodding to passing nurses, she instructed them to fix up the bed and straightening everything out.

“Just the basics.” She shrugged. “Extra gauze, bandages, anti-inflammatory cream…and an EKG machine…” Trinity was unsure what reaction the last piece of machinery was going to elicit. If it was her, she would be highly upset; Trinity absolutely hated everything about EKG machines: the beeping, the sticky adhesives, the wires that always managed to wrap themselves around her arms. “So, I guess, you aren’t really being discharged…just upgraded…”

Watching Jetta walk out of the room was the greatest feeling Damien had wash over him in a very long time. He didn’t realize that he was holding his breath until the click of the door. He let out a huff as his head fell into his hands. But that relaxation didn’t last long as his mind replayed that entire conversation he had with Jetta, word for word. He thought he sounded fairly convincing. Usually Damien could gage how others were feeling; however, Jetta was a stone. Which was very odd for her personality and also scared the living hell out of Damien. He rarely saw that side of her; she was more explosive about her emotions, especially rage. But he could not even guess what she was feeling. So Damien could not tell if she bought the story or not. A gentle knock at the door was all that gave Damien a break. He didn’t look to see who came in, just in case it was someone he did not want to see. That was not the case.

Vera didn’t know what to expect. She was startled at Jetta’s request and even more startled at the request Jetta gave after she came back from wherever it was she went. Damien was here? And she was going to feed him? What was happening? Vera was unable to ask any questions as Jetta pushed past her and walked back to lock herself in her room. Vera didn’t understand.

Gathering together a lunch- a “basic” lunch, according to Jetta’s orders- was a very strange sensation for Vera; it was almost a robotic feeling. She wasn’t putting pieces together yet, and probably wouldn’t until she actually saw Damien, if he was even here. A small tray of a ham and cheese sandwich and spoonful of mashed potatoes was her only source of balance as she walked stiffly to the interrogation room. She was glad to have something to hold on to; messes were her pet peeve, so she wouldn’t allow herself to drop even the smallest drop of potato. But she felt that confidence dissolve as she neared the door. It was so strange that Damien would come back and that he was still alive. Knocking softly, she entered and let out a gasp at the sight before her.

“Damien!” Putting the tray down on the table, she embraced her closest friend like they had been parted for years. “What are you doing here?!” Damien was just as shocked as Vera; he didn’t believe that Jetta would actually send Vera.
“Vera, it’s actually really good to see you…” Damien let out yet another deep breath and actually dared to smile. He was so relieved to actually see her standing there. Vera was the only one he knew he could count on, besides Lila now. But when her question came to his ears, he wavered. He wanted so very much to tell her everything, to get another person on his side and out of Jetta’s hands. But could he? Could he really trust her still? This was not a chance he was willing to take, and it hurt him to ignore her. But Lila was the leader of this mission, and what she says, goes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
etrnlpirate
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:04 pm

((New page! Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:13 pm

(((WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOT!))

"What?!" Kia asked, which managed to snap K.J. out of his mechanical moving and slightly distant stare.
"Kia." K.J. half sighed. "You need to keep yourself relaxed, hence the machines. Once they see that you're stable on your own they'll take them away." He muttered, which soothed his sister for the moment. Normal things Kia could handle, but she hated being hooked up to machines. They were the worst and most irritating. She wasn't getting any sleep tonight.
"I'm showering before they hook me up to anything. Twenty dollars says I'll heal enough that I don't need it." Kia muttered.
"We'll see." K.J. said softly. "Whatever was on that knife when it hit you, it did some serious damage Kia."
"But I feel fine." Kia protested.
"You were feeling fine before the poison hit too." K.J. added, giving his sister a rough look while Trinity held open doors and practically guided the siblings to Kia's room.

"Trust me," Kia murmured. "A shower and I'll be right as rain."
"Speaking of, there was a hell of a lot of rain the other day." K.J. said.
"Hello! You'd been captured! Did you expect rainbows and sunshine?" Kia asked, laughing at K.J.'s smirk in spite of herself. "You're ridiculous." she muttered, shaking her head.
"It never takes me this long to get to my room..." Kia murmured.
"You're never suffering from a knife wound."
"Why do you keep bringing it up?" Kia asked, glaring at her brother.
"Because else wise you'd forget entirely."
"I would not!" Kia protested.
"Yes you would..." K.J. sang, smirking as Trinity lead them down the hallway towards Kia's room.

-----------

Lila waited a moment, seeing Jetta walking away from the interogation room. For a second, her heart nearly dropped. Jetta's face was hard as stone. Had it gone wrong? Had Damien screwed up? Taking a deep breath to calm down, Lila sprinted the last few feet towards the room.

Opening the door, Lila was met with perplexity. She saw the door open, but she heard nothing. Realization dawned, and Lila groaned. She'd lost her hearing. Fantastic, she'd have to read lips now to figure out what was going on.

Wandering down the hallway, Lila found the room she had left Damien in and opened the door. She blinked, seeing Vera hugging Damien. That she had not expected. She didn't know too much about Damien, but she hadn't pinned him for having such close friends.

Blinking a few times, Lila glanced at Damien curiously. Chewing the inside of her lip for a moment, Lila took a deep breath before turning her eyes on Vera.
"I need to speak to Damien." She said, softly she hoped since she could hardly hear anything of her voice beside the rumble in her chest. She sighed, and rubbed her ears.
"Lost my hearing..." she murmured as an explanation to her soft and mumbled voice.
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:51 am

Trinity couldn’t help but chuckle at the banter between brother and sister; they were always so entertaining when in good moods. And that was a good sign. Both of them must be feeling better, physically, emotionally, whatever. Trinity welcomed it. Keeping close to the wall and one eye on Kia, she breathed a sigh of relief as they came upon her friend’s bedroom door. There was nothing spectacular about it, she was just thankful that they were bringing her in and not taking her out. The fair metal doorknob practically melted to Trinity’s request for entrance, the locked clicked, and door swung wide.

“Home, sweet home…”

Damien jumped at Lila’s arrival. He cursed at himself; he’d have to work at expecting the unexpected again, he was getting startled too often. Vera glanced between the two and her shoulders sagged, but her smile held. Obviously there was something going on, she was only blind when projecting. Her natural instinct was to ask, to prod, to get in on whatever was happening, but she refrained. Sometimes she regretted it, like now. She was drained, this camp exhausted her. She used to be a more neutral party, but influence over powered her and she succumbed to this unfulfilling life.

But Vera had down that to herself and had to live with those decisions. She nodded to Lila and gave them both a smile.
“Of course, excuse me.” She said clearly, trying to cater to Lila’s deficiency.
“Thank you.” Damien called to her. He realized he hadn’t thanked her for the food, for her hospitality, for everything she had ever done for him. He had really become close to her and now knows that was not a mistake. She nodded to him before excusing herself from the room, closing the door gently after her. If she was meant to know, she would. And if not, then she had no business prying. She really had chosen the wrong side; she never knew she had morals.

Damien ran his hands all over his face and hair, trying to refocus himself. Before Lila could even ask, he answered her questions.
“I don’t know, Lila… I couldn’t tell if she bought it or not…” He sat down in a huff once more. It was really hitting him now how tired his body was from being so rigid and on edge. What he really needed was to relax- to really relax- but that was something he couldn’t afford to do. Not yet.

The trip to her room was in no way easier. Jetta felt like she was on autopilot, only saying what she had to, letting her feet take her where she needed to go; she was disconnected. But there was no stopping. She couldn’t allow herself to become overwhelmed again. Her plan? Sitting at her desk, studying the layouts of K.J.’s base. She needed to keep working, to push forward. So far, Damien’s story seemed to check out. It sounded like it could be true. She couldn’t bring herself to trust him completely, but, at this point, this was the only thing she had to gain the upper hand. Without these plans and Damien, she was at square one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:09 pm

Kia smiled as Trinity opened the door to her room. "That never ceases to amaze me." She said, chuckling softly as K.J. led her inside.
"I'm alright to walk now. I just need a shower." Kia murmured, pulling her arm away from K.J.'s grip. She wrapped an arm around her waist as she wandered into the bathroom and turned on the water for a shower.
K.J. chewed his lip thoughtfully before looking back at Trinity. "I think she'll be just fine." He said with a small sigh as he sat down on one of Kia's chairs. He rubbed his forehead for a moment before opening his eyes again and looking up at Trinity.

"You've been quiet." He murmured. "Are you alright?" he asked gently. Kia's bathroom door was closed, and the water was still running. And knowing his sister, Kia was going to be in the shower for as long as possible. He always teased her for being part fish. It meant that K.J. and Trinity would have a moment to talk.

-----------

Lila nodded thankfully as Vera left, when the door closed, Lila pressed herself up against it, and crossed her arms. She couldn't hear, so if someone wanted to get in, she would feel the door move first. Looking back at Damien, Lila watched the movements of his mouth to understand what he was saying.

She waved a hand to dismiss the topic. "Jetta needs time. I knew it wouldn't effect her right away." she said, her words a little mumbled since she couldn't exactly hear herself. "I actually came to check up on you." she added, looking up at Damien curiously. She couldn't help but smirk sadly.

"That's a hell of a bruise." she added with a small chuckle. "Sorry...I didn't mean to hit you that hard." she said, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One on One with E.T.   

Back to top Go down

One on One with E.T.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: