Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:43 am

Seth and Cade nodded in response to Cloud's statement. "Of course ,cload. We wouldn't even think of doing anything to Skye.", said Seth and Cade simultaneously. "Well, Seth might.", Cade said. "Hey!", Seth said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:54 am

Cloud sighed shaking his head and he turned to sister, "Keep your guard up!"
"Uh-huh, I will!" she said from the distance spinning around with her arms out.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:01 am

CAde smiled slightly. "Come on, bro, you know I'm jsut kidding.", he said, laughing. 'I know.", Seth said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:05 am

"Skye! Our agenda!" Cloud asked walking over to her.
"I'm buying you a backpack and we're getting some food, and maybe tonight we can go to a Chinese Buffet." she said as she stopped spinning turning to them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:06 am

SEth smiled. He and CAde had inherited a fortune as children, and thus could buy whatevert they needeed. THeir pockets were lined with gold!
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:08 am

Skye began to walk off and Cloud looked confused, "Where are you going?!"
"Maybe to get us a spot resevred for us in some buffet somewhere in the upper part of town, Italian, Chinese, blah, blah blah. You know, now let me find a phone booth, as for you find a backpack!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:12 am

"I could use some new gloves, maybe a cloak, huh, bro?", Seth asaid. Cade nodded, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:17 am

Skye was already out of sight before Cloud could have a bickering contest with her, he turned to Cade and Seth, "Need to do anything before we start our little trip? If you need some shopping done, you might end up with Skye, but not right now. Anyways I'll be in one of the shops across the street." He walked off without another word,
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:21 am

Cade and Seth ran after Cloud. "Hey, Cloud.", Cade said. "A little extra money for you, in case you need it.", he said, handing Cloud a smal lbag of money.Seth, on the other hand, went straight into a shop, and came out sporting a dark black hooded cloak, and a 2 backpacks;one for him, and one for Cade.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:27 am

"Huh? How are you guys managed to get much." Cloud said his blue eyes widen.
Skye put the phone back and she dusted her hands as she managed to resevre a spot. The hair on the back of hair prickled slightly and she glanced around alarmed. A suspicous black character was watching her from a bus-stop and her purple eyes widen.
"God dang it, where are the others?" she wheeled around to be lost in the swarmed streets and she quickly lowered herself and took off keeping low not wanting to be seen.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:31 am

"Ouur parents were millionaires. THey died when we were kids, and we inherited their fortune.", Cade said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:13 pm

{{Hiya. Is it to late to join?}}
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:52 pm

~Yea Is It?~
Back to top Go down
http://www.teripets.com/profile.teri?view=Yakumo
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:02 pm

Ooc\\
Nope not at all.
Very Happy

Bic//
"Umm...this is flattering, but it is too much for me to take." he spoke before he even speaked again Skye came running in with her eyes widen alarmed, "Sorry to break it you two, but Dismiss is here we got to scram and blend in with the crowded streets or we're dead meat." she spoke
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:46 am

(Time for my Dismiss dude's bio!)

Name:Alexander Tellis
Looks:Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 Hunter
Personality:He will do anything to get his quarry, and is very uncaring
Other:He is in Dismiss

(And, he spoke before he even speaked again? HUH!?)
BIC:

"Crap!", Seth said. "We gotta move now!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:07 am

Skye pulled out some stuff from her messnger bag and she handed them to Cloud, once she got the things needed, she shifted into a Golden Retriver and Cloud put on a vest with the words 'Guide Dog at work. Do not pet please'. And then he got out the harness an placed it on her. She gave a yip and Cloud put on some shades and he turned to Seth and Cade, "Let's get going, and if they get close Skye can pick up things." She gave a huff and Cloud sighed, "Fine, get walking Aspen." Her tail wagged and she began to walk with Cloud holding the harness looking from behind his shades pretending to be blind.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:18 am

{{Cool. I'll take water and wind then. And must I use a bio? I'm afraid I haven't done of those in years...and I lack in the awesome pictures xD}}
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:11 pm

Seth and Cade followed after Cloud and Skye, trying their best not to stand out.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:05 pm

Ooc\\
Nope not at all, you can use bio's or intro's.

Bic//
"Aspen don't look anybody straight into the eye." Cloud muttered. She turned her head slightly giving a low huff and she continued on walking. Though Skye kept on feeling like something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:34 pm

Seth and Cade continued to follow Cloud and Skye.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:53 pm

Skye started growling with her teeth bared. cloud raised an eyebrow and he quickly bent down, "What's wrong?" All of a sudden a sharp piece of stick flew from out of nowhere and it struck her against the face skimming along her fur making it bleed there. She winced in pain at it landed right behind her and cloud quickly took off the harness and vest placing it back in Skye's messnger bag. He pulled off his shades to see a guy leaning against a tree laughing, "Nice seeing you two again, too bad I actually am the enemy, and you have some friends? The more the merry, the master would be happy."
"Sam?" Cloud murmured.
"Dismiss said if I worked for them they spared my life, so know I have to hunt you mutant freaks down so they can change you all back to normal." he muttered. His eyes glanced at the dog and Skye snarled, "Your sister looks cute angry." She shifted back to her normal self, "Shut up, ot I'll tear you to shreds."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:00 pm

Seth sgrowled and formed a large ball of lightning in his hands, and Cade tore a steel roof from a nearby house, manipulating it into a huge dome with several sharp, long spikes on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:04 pm

"Wait hold on, you guys." Skye spoke, "Four on one isn't fair, how about just one on one?"
"I like how you think, so which one of you?" he spoke up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:06 pm

"i'll do it.", Seth said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:43 am

Hurried footsteps echoed against the wet pavement, splashing in puddles and squeaking in drier areas. Black hair wisped past her view as she ran; the rest of it was pulled back into a loose bun. She had to keep moving, she didn’t bother to look behind her—she could hear the agent’s footsteps, Dismiss was still hot on her trail. If she stopped moving now, they would surely catch her.

Taking another sharp turn, Cally wouldn’t have guessed that she was walking right into their trap. A net came up from the ground, taking Cally up into the air with it. Besides letting out a small scream of surprise, Cally did her best to stay calm if she didn’t….

The Dismiss agent who’d been following her smiled at her from behind dark lenses and nodded with satisfaction. Cally glared at agent with hate and anger, taking her breath deeply and slowly. The agent shook his head. “That’s not going to work.”

He was right; Cally couldn’t feel the wind threw the net; it couldn’t reach her. Now she panicked. Without the wind, Cally was nothing. It was all that she had left, all that she had to use in a fight. The net was starting to burn against her bare skin; she only wore a white tank top and black denim jeans besides her worn down sneakers. The agent smiled again before turning his back to make a call.

That was his last mistake. Before Cally could realize what had happened to him, the net tore from the top and she fell to the hard pavement. This time she didn’t scream, but she looked up to find out who’d helped her. She squinted her eyes as a shadow stepped before her.

“Why is it that I’m always bailing you out of something like this?” Cally smiled, and took the outreached hand before her. Standing up, Cally looked the other girl over. She had a slight bruise on her forehead, her lips were bleeding, her wavy brown hair was a tangled mess, but her hazel eyes were as sharp and strong as ever. Cally shook her head.

“Kia…how do you always get so beat up?” she asked as Kia spat the blood from her mouth onto the ground where the Dismiss agent lay. Cally hoped he was only knocked out cold.

“I fight remember?” She asked, pushing the sleeves up on her denim jacket. Underneath that she wore a faded sky blue t-shirt, and around her waist were a pair of worn out blue denim jeans. Unlike Cally’s sneakers though, Kia wore a pair of black hiking boots hidden beneath her jeans. “Let’s get out of here before more agents come.” She muttered, leading Cally by the elbow out of the allies and into the market part of town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next