Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Blood Lust

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Blood Lust - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:28 pm

Alexander smiled and quickly grabbed Selena and sunk his fangs into her throat.
Back to top Go down
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:31 pm

Skye was about to attack. She had found what seemed like the perfect person to attack. He was alone, sad-looking, and clearly he had no where he had to be. But before she moved a though came into her mind. Wouldn't it be better to kill someone who is happy? Someone who's lived a full life?
Selena was alarmed. She tried to let out a faint scream. "Release me!" She managed to gasp. "You're making noise." She gasped again. She tried to fight back and to free herself, to no avail though.
Back to top Go down
http://silentcriesforhelp.webs.com
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:35 pm

Alexander smiled and released her, her fresh blood around his lips.
Back to top Go down
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:39 pm

"I'm becoming weak... showing emotion... I can't let that happen. That's what people do. People are foolish. Why should I care about their emotions? They'll just make me weak like them." Skye said to herself, watching the lone person walk away, unharmed.
Selena fell to the ground. She lay there, trying to beathe normaly again. It was unlady-like to lay on the ground, but it would be even more unlady-like if she were to weakly get up in the state she was in and try to speak.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:41 pm

Alexander smiled and wiped his mouth. He walked away, playing his violin once again.
Back to top Go down
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:49 pm

Skye stared sadly before shaking her head. I can't let myself become weak. She thought, smiling fakely like she had been. She seemed so human she even scared herself sometimes.
Selena slowly got up off the ground. "How rude." She said softly, feeling her neck. She felt sick to her stomach when she felt wetness. She looked at her hand and saw a red liquid. Blood. The sight of it made her feel sick.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:00 pm

For fun, Alexander came back, stood in front of Selena, created an extra-loud screech(ensuring that Selena's parents would come out of the house), grabbed Selena, and began to kiss her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:05 pm

Skye sighed and stood up. Who was she fooling? She was just getting weaker because of her emotions.
Selena was so confused as she tried to free herself again. She couldn't though. She heard the door open and close as her mother came to see what was going on. She didn't see the expression on her mother's face, but she guessed that her mother was shocked. Although, hopefully her mother could see that she was trying to get away.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:11 pm

Alexander smiled slightly. It was a spiteful smile.
Back to top Go down
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:17 pm

Selena's mother stared for one minute longer. It looked like she was about to explode in anger. "Selena!" She shouted, no longer caring about the silence. "I am greatly disappointed in you! Kissing a stranger! Even allowing a stranger to kiss you! A STRANGER!" She practically screamed the last part of it. "There will be severe consequences," Her mother added. "but don't stop your fun having just on my account. I am very disappointed." She said the last part so angrily that Selena could almost feel the emotion, she could imagine the look on her mothers face.
Selena still tried to get away and to free herself.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:22 pm

Alexander smiled and released Selena. To make her mother really explode, he handed Selena 20 dollars and then walked over to Selena's mother. "Your daughter is very skilled.", he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:27 pm

Selena's mother's face twisted with anger and rage. "Since you have such an ability to earn money on your own, you ungrateful child, you can live out on the street for a while. You can come back in a few days, once you've learned your lesson." Her mother said angrily, walking back inside.
Selena stared for a moment and once her mother was gone inside she still didn't say a word. She was on the verge of tears.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:31 pm

Alexander smiled and walked away. 'Misery feeds me almost as much as blood...'
Back to top Go down
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:35 pm

Selena tried to catch up to Alexander as he walked away. "Alexander!" She shouted angrily. "You've gotten me into this mess now I hope you plan on helping me get out... Please." She added the last word as a second thought, she was angry, but that was no excuse for complete rudeness.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:40 pm

Alexander smiled. He turned to face her. "Perhaps you could stay in my music room"
Back to top Go down
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:44 pm

Skye had given up. She would come back another night. Tonight she felt as if something was messing with her mind. Usually she didn't think, she just hunted, returned to her home, and she was never really noticed. But tonight, tonight she didn't just hunt. She decided she must somehow be sick - if that was even possible. She got up. I just need to go back home... I can always do this tomorrow. She thought to herself.
Selena considered the offer for a moment. He didn't seem the type that would offer to go get her a hotel room somewhere to make up for it. Staying in his music room seemed to be the best offer she would get. "Thank you. I accept your offer." She said politely and quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:58 am

"Oh, two things about my music room: Don't smudge the drawing on the floor, and don't put out the candles.'
Back to top Go down
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:15 am

Skye began walking home. She decided to go at a quick pace that way she would be able to get home sooner. She planned on sleeping until the next night. Only she would sleep in her actual bed this time, she didn't care that it was still early-ish in the night.
Selena nodded. "Agreed." She said simply and politely. Though she agreed without questioning Alexander, many questions still flooded her mind. What drawing?... Candles?
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:49 pm

Alexander smiled slightly and began to play his violin once again. Suddenly, the moon was shaded by a stray cloud, and the violin seemed to glow bright red with inner demonic power.
Back to top Go down
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:19 pm

Skye was almost at her home when she spotted something that seemed to catch her eye. She thought she had seen a wolf watching from the woods. She stared for a moment at what she thought had been the wolf's glowing eyes before realizing that it was just two stones. She walked over to the peculiarly placed stones. They looked more like gems than common stones that would be found lying anywhere.
Selena took a deep breath, she wasn't in the mood to listen to Alexander's violin playing skills. "Um, Alexander," She began, her shy, normal-self beginning to take over again. "could you please cease to play the violin right now?... I am not in the mood to listen to violin... it sounds such a sad instrument to me."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:35 pm

Alexander looked at Selena. "I won't stop playing, and the reason why is to complicated for you to understand.", he said, and continued to play until the moon was again visible, and the violin returned to normal. Then he stopped playing. He began playing again when the moon was covered again.
Back to top Go down
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:42 pm

Skye picked up the small stones that were randomly placed. But who put them there?... She thought to herself. It had all seemed too perfectly placed... they looked so much like a pair of wolf eyes and the way the light had hit them was no coincidence.
Selena nodded. She didn't like what was going on. The whole thing was starting to freak her out. She didn't say anything as she was too shy to.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:44 pm

"The reason I must play my violin whenever the moon is not visible during the night, i can not tell you yet."
Back to top Go down
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:51 pm

Skye was becoming her wary untrusting self again. She glared into the darkness of the woods, her night vision allowing her to see most that was there. She leapt over a bush and walked slowly and cautiously.
Selena nodded again. She was too shy to say anything at all. I just have to make it through tonight and either my mother will have changed her mind, or my father will come and tell me that it's ok to come back home.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:55 pm

Alexander sighed to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Lust
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next