Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Blood Lust

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

Blood Lust - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:30 pm

Skye turned around where she was. She began running back towards where she had entered the woods at. She knew she still had time, but she didn't want to be stuck outside durring the morning... That would mean putting up with a bunch of people that were outside... and putting up with people outside in morning meant something so terrible that she shuddered at the mere thought... Morning people.
Selena nodded, relieved. All she had to do was sleep sitting up, with the painting inbetween her and the weird violin while hugging the sword. Simple enough.
Back to top Go down
http://silentcriesforhelp.webs.com
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:35 pm

"Oh, I almost forgot!", Alexander said. "I'll be right back!", he said, walking away. He soon came back holding a blanket with a pink floral pattern. He handed it to Selena.
Back to top Go down
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:30 pm

Skye continued running.
Selena graciously accepted the blanket. Why would a guy have a pink blanket? She thought to herself, kind of weirded out by the situation. She didn't let her face show what she was feeling at the moment, she just played it polite.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:34 pm

'It's my ex-girlfriends, so don't make fun of me about it."
Back to top Go down
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:49 pm

Selena nodded and didn't say anything. But really she was wondering why his girl friend would have left her blanket at his house. Had they lived together?... What kind of girl would live with a man before marriage?! She thought. This was so different from the way she had been raised.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:52 pm

"Anyway, goodnight, Selena!", Alexander said, walking away.
Back to top Go down
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:09 pm

"Good night." Selena said softly, wrapping the blanket around herself and clutching the sword tightly. She walked over to the edge of the painting and sat down, careful not to touch the painting. She made sure she was right across from the violin. The painting was definately inbetween them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:05 pm

The candles glowed brightly and eerily, and slightly scarily.
Back to top Go down
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:03 pm

Skye was almost home. She could see the bush ahead, where she had the hidden bag with her cloak. She smiled darkly to herself.
Selena remained wrapped in the pink blanket. Even with the blanket she felt a little cold, but it was probably because she had many more blankets and quilts on her bed at home. She still didn't let go of the sword. If Alexander had said it was going to keep the violin away, then she honestly believed it would keep it away.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:53 am

Alexander too was getting tired and cold, amazing as it be for a vampire. He wrapped himself in a fur-lined cloak.
Back to top Go down
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:48 pm

Skye walked over to the bush outside her home. She pulled the bag out of it and then pulled her dark cloak out of the bag. She put the cloak on over what she was wearing. She had the hood down and her short blonde hair and her sparkling blue eyes stood out against the darkness. She put the hood to the cloak up and it seemed like she had all but disappeared from existance.
Selena was beginning to fall asleep. She was clutching the sword so tightly that the blade had made a series of small cuts on her hand and one on her cheek from her so stupidly leaning her head against it.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:44 pm

Alexander went out again, in search of more blood, hoping he wouldn't have to take in any more girls.
Back to top Go down
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:15 pm

Skye walked around, wearing the cloak, the hood up. Every now or then a gust of wind would blow the hood down and she would have to fix her short hair before putting the hood up again.
Selena was asleep now. Blood trickled down her cheek from the small cut the sword gave her while she slept.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:25 pm

The demon inside the violin smelled the fresh blood and roared. Instead of a figure emerging from the violin, the violin itself grew spider-like legs and two small red dots on it became eyes. it scurried towards Selena but hissed and recoiled as one of it's legs touched the drawing on the floor. THe magic of the drawing burned the creature, but the creature snarled happily as Selena's fresh blood made the drawing imperfect as it mixed with the dried blood on the floor. it scurried over the stool and passed the candles ,the items that helped give the circle power. It scurried towards Selena, roared, and leapt at her.
Back to top Go down
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:07 pm

Skye was walking around, randomly searching when she heard a loud scream that was quite startling. The frequency and tone of the scream even scared herself. She stared for a minute. What was that!? She thought, beginning to freak out. What if there are werewolves in the area?... What if that scream was the sound of the beginning of a werewolf attack? She stared blankly ahead, listening closely. The scream sounded like that of a human girl. "Don't think a werewolf would attack a human girl... And a vampire attack would be finished faster than that..." She muttered to herself.
Selena felt something land on her she awoke and was very startled. She let out a blood-curdleing scream. She tried to get away before she remembered that she was holding the sword. Acting upon a strange urge she didn't recognize she pointed the end of the sword at the demon violin. She quickly took a swing at it, refusing to let go of the handle of the sword.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:10 pm

The violin/demon/thing leapt back in fear and hissed. It glowed bright blue for a moment, then roared loudly and attaked Selena again.
Back to top Go down
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:14 pm

Skye continued to stare blankly, listening to the screaming that was going on. Whatever was going on, it was between a human, and something else. She didn't move, she didn't even breathe, she just listened.
Selena screamed again, louder this time. She was still holding on to the sword tightly as she lashed out with it at the violin once more. She stood up, not really knowing what she was doing, but at the same time, somehow knowing completely what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:27 pm

as the violin demon stepped backwards into the center of the drawing, Selena's blood was absorbed and pushed to new spots in the drawing, forming spikes on the circle. THe drawing became extremely power, even more powerfu; than before. it seemed that Selena's b.ood had some type of maic infused with it that reinfored the pwoer of the drawing. THe violin demon began screeching in pain and confusion as it searched for a path of escape. It began glowing blue, then red, then purple, green, and every colour in existance, and finally disentigrated.
Back to top Go down
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:21 pm

Skye listened, now disturbed. She had just heard screeching. It definately wasn't human whatever was screeching. But she had heard a human scream first... How could they have been connected, the human screaming, and that other thing screeching?...
Selena stared. She was so confused. "What just happened?" She asked herself quietly. "I wonder if anyone else heard..." She paused for a moment before another thought came into her mind. "I wonder if Alexander is going to be angered?..."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:22 pm

(he's gonna be ticked!)
Back to top Go down
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:27 pm

OOC: Good to know... just make a post... and remember, you may not kill my character!
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:34 pm

(i have nothing! CURSE YOU WRITER'S BLOCK!)
Back to top Go down
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:36 pm

OOC: I have an idea!!... Your character can return and be really mad already, so that they can just get the fighting and anger and yelling over with.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:41 pm

(How 'bout we fast-forward to day time when, Alexander comes in to check on Selena)
Back to top Go down
Nightleaf
Verifier
Nightleaf

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:43 pm

OOC: Sure... but in the time that passes Skye is trying to pinpoint where she heard that screaming and screeching. In the morning she shall still be searching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust   Blood Lust - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Lust
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next