Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Tales of the Paddding Paws

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:41 am

She saw her twin within sight and suddenly got a burst of speed, tackling him to the ground, "Off guard!" She barked in his face, tail wagging. He laughed as Kiana stepped off and he gasped slightly to see Fell's condition, "What happened?! Did you get hit by a truck?!"
"Haha," She smirked, "No, I'll tell you later."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:08 am

"we're going to be holding a funeral sevice for a few dogs when we return."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:26 am

Koji gave a nod and spoke to dogs they just recruited, "They may of have already told you, but you have all been drafted into the Enuya army for your safety and aid."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 am

"You will be trained to fill the role that best suits you, be it spy, medic, soldier, or otherwise.", Specttre added.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:15 am

The dogs murmured upon one another glancing around and Kiana spoke up, "Please don't be afraid. The army is really nice, they're not a bunch of ruthless dogs."
"Well I'm trusting their word. When did they ever let us down?" Fell smirked walking up beside the white labrador.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:38 pm

Spectre smiled, and nodded. "Now, back to our current base of operations."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:40 am

They all gave a nod and Koji turned to Toni, "All right, lead us back." She gave a nod, tail wagging, and Toni took off running.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:12 am

*rugh, derpsihnesh....*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:36 am

The group followed them back into the cave and the Rhosedian gave a bark, "We came back in one piece!" Some heads turned to see the arrival of more soliders and they glanced around, awwed to see the size of the army.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:41 am

"Though we will be having a funeral service in lieu of past casualties."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:58 am

Hiyash nodded and turned to Cross, "Can you treat the brown one?" The white hawk came over to Fell and nodded her head, "Come over here." She followed after the bird towards a small spot were a small kit of medical supplies sat by Riley.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:05 pm

*ddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppppppp*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:22 pm

"A lot of dogs you guys brought in." Taru nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:38 pm

spectre nodded. "Indeed."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:25 pm

"Let them rest for the night. Tomorrow we shall find out where they belong." Nova smiled at them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:27 pm

Spectre nodded. "I think we should all get some sleep, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:42 pm

"Of course." Jade nodded her head as Luke came up beside his sister. Lani smiled, "All right."
"Feather if you don't mind tonight's watch with Demon?" Kiana turned to the dog. He gave a nod, "I'll be all right."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Spectre turned to find a place to rest for the night.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:54 pm

Lani walked up to Nova who settled in a spot and spoke up, "How you feeling?"
"All right, a little sick, but good." The female answered. She gave a smile, "Well it's almost three moons till delivery, but sometimes they might come sooner, so be prepared, give a shout if you need anything." Lani smiled giving Nova a lick on the head. The leader gave a soft laugh, "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:59 pm

*I forget.... Who is Nova's mate? Rascuro, right?*

*also derp*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:59 pm

Ooc\\
Yessuh.

Bic//
Lani glanced around to see the dogs settling in for the night and she gave a content sigh before walking over to a spot to sleep.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:31 pm

*And Lani's mate is Dark Wolf, cuz we don't have fenrir this time round, right?*

*also also derp*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:32 pm

Ooc\\
It was actually Fenrir...and I thought we did...
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:42 pm

*Really? I thought that since we didn't have the others we had at the beginning of this rp's first iteration, so we couldn't think of a way to bring in Fenrir, so we just gave her ol' DW*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:50 pm

Ooc\\
I just looked back on the other thread, yea he is in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of the Paddding Paws
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next