Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Tales of the Paddding Paws

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:45 am

"Then perhaps you are indeed a descendant, if not the original."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:56 am

"It was probably him then." Ky smiled at Spectre.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:59 am

"Then we will likely get along splendidly.", he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:28 am

Kiana nodded then spoke to the group, "Feather still standing Ky?"
"Yea, he had gone deaf though after a fatal accident with some dogs." The dog murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:31 am

Spectre sighed slightly. "How many dead?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:46 am

"Three." The dog muttered. Kiana gave a sad nod, "Names?"
"Fell, Tachi, and Glass." Ky answered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:51 am

"We shall have a funeral service for them when we return to the others."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:35 am

"Unlikely." A dog smiled coming over to the group. Ky barked at him, tail wagging, "Feather! And what do you mean?" The dog stepped aside to let a brown female dog through, with a left hind leg missing and nasty scars running over her body, "Fell had play dead for them to stop attacking her and since they're careless, didn't bother to make sure their kill was dead."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm

"You're pretty beat up, but definitely not dead. Ad I should know.", Spectre said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:14 pm

The female dog laughed quietly, "So Kiana, this the Enuya army that everyone has been talking about?"
"Yep!" The white labrador nodded.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:15 pm

"I suppose the others weren't as lucky, seeing as they aren't here as well?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:11 pm

"Glass said a few words, saying they shall go to hell." Fell murmured.
"Typical from her." Ky smiled slightly.
"And Tachi was dead even before the fight finished."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:14 pm

"As I said before, we'll hold a service for them when we get back."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:17 am

"Thank you." Fell bowed along with Feather. Ky glanced at the two and nodded, "Any one else alive we still know?"
"We could check in on Willow and Trix." Kiana suggested.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:23 am

"Then let's go check on them!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:41 am

"Did they move places again?" The white labrador asked.
"Yea, fiftten blocks from here." The brown female dog pointed. Kiana turned to Toni and gave a smile, "Lead us down, it won't be hard to miss Trix." The Rhosedian nodded and bounded down. The group quickly followed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:49 am

Spectre again kept pace with the others quite exceptionally, though he went much slower than the others, through teleportation.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:58 am

Suddenly a grey mutt collided with Toni knocking the two into the ground. He coughed up and spat at her, "You got in my way!"
"You were the one not looking!" She snarled.
"Trix!" Fell and Ky barked. He glanced up at smiled, "Hey!" Then he turned to see Kiana and the group suddenly, "Hey there, what's going on?"
"You guys are coming back with me to the Enuya." She answered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:05 am

"Welcome aboard, soldier. You're being drafted.", Spectre said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:17 am

"Neat, isn't that the best army out there?" He smiled, his eyes suddenly ligthing up.
"Yep." Kiana nodded her head.
"Willow!" The bright grey dog called. A white female pit mix came up and her cropped ears twitched and she smiled seeing her friends, "Well Fell took a beating."
"Haha." The brown dog mocked.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:19 am

"So, are there any others we can recruit?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:44 am

"I think Koji got most of the bigger groups." Kiana murmured turning to him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:50 am

"Okay, then."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:03 pm

A pigeon landed on a nearby trash-can chipring, "Koji has finished up collecting the rest. Meet him west from this location." It flew off and Kiana gave a nod, "Let's go." She took of running down the street along with the others.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:23 pm

Spectre followed after them eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of the Paddding Paws
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next