Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Vampire Knights

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Vampire Knights - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:18 am

"Uh, it's not what you think, I'm not one of them," He said, a little alarmed. Voodoo shifted to his regular form for a few seconds and changed back into a guard, "I'm a familiar of another vampire within these castles."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:21 am

The man nodded. "I am Lucius.", he said, bowing slightly to Voodoo. "I've never met a familiar before."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:42 am

"Voodoo, Oake's familiar." He bowed, before standing back up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:51 am

"Oh, Oake is here?", Lucius said, casting a sly glance at Marik.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:19 am

"And her brother too, Nailu."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:23 am

"And Xavier as well. Though... he's a Slayer now...", Marik said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:33 am

The guard nodded, looking over his shoulder and whispered. to Marik, "Would you like to me to attack right now?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:34 am

(???Guard?)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:44 am

Ooc\\
Voodoo.
>w>
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:49 am

(Kk.)

"Sure.", Marik said, nodding, and drew his sword.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:05 am

He sheathed his purple sword and quietly walked out, before swining it out. All you can hear is a choke and the quietly clash of metal as Voodoo fought the guards down to the ground, killing them both.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:23 am

"Thanks for letting me have fun, Voodoo.", Marik said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:27 am

He smirked, "All right, let's get moving then."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:40 am

"Come on, grandpa.", Marik said. Lucius nodded and carefully left the cell.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:45 pm

Voodoo glanced around before signaling to have them continue forth.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:52 pm

"So why are Oake and Nailu here?", Lucius asked. "We're prisoners with privilege. Turns out that Oake is- maybe- the Crimson Maiden.", Marik said. "Really? Amazing! And you're willing to let that happen to her?", Lucius said. "I suppose we must all make sacrifices for our race...", he added. "What do you mean?", Marik said, turning to face his grandfather. "You don't know? Oh, dear..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:04 pm

"So we were not informed of everything we needed to know." Voodoo muttered in a very upset manner.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:44 pm

"Perhaps it's better you didn't know yet...", Lucius said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:51 pm

Voodoo gave a quiet nod, sighing.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:35 am

"That's what Saf said.", Marik said unhappily.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:14 am

They came upon the library and Voodoo shifted to his normalself then called out quietly, "Oake, we're back now, you can come out." She appeared from far back and came over.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:31 am

Marik entered, followed by Lucius, who was walking very cautiously, as if he expected to be attacked at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:07 am

"You're back all in one piece." She smiled at them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:15 am

"Oake, it's good to finally meet you. Even within the dungeon, I've heard of you, the Crimson Maiden. It's a shame I shall know you for such a short time, if you truly are the Crimson Maiden."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:33 am

"Meet Lucuis." Voodoo smiled. Oake gave a small nod and spoke to him, "I'm not sure if I'll live long enough to fill my duty as supposedly Saf said, but do you have any knowledge on half-breed vampires? Cause slowly my brother and I are falling ill to a cause of a constant battle between vampire blood and human blood."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Knights
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next