Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:39 pm

Demitri glanced at Sven and rolled his eyes as they both watched Kristen and Zach fell asleep.
"So?' Sven asked Demitri, eyes shining.
"So what?" Demitri asked, glancing up from his son. "What's it feel like?" Sven asked, chuckling, "Being a dad, having a son?"
"You have no idea, it's completely indescribable" Demitri muttered, chuckling as Zach wrapped his hand around one of his fingers, gripping it tightly.
"Well, he's adorable" Sven muttered. "I know" Demitri chuckled.

Alexi sighed, shaking his head and sitting next Maddie.
"Don't worry, they'll be home soon" He reassured, chuckling at Maria's motherly tone. He'd never understand how she did that.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:51 pm

"How soon?" Maddie asked after taking a drink of milk. "How long is the flight back here?" she asked, looking between Maria and Alexi.
"About three hours." Maria said, before nodding back to Maddie's plate for her to finish eating.
"Three hours?!" Maddie asked in dispair and she glanced at the clock. She groaned lightly and seemed to deflate, though she obediently finished her breakfast.

"Why don't you go get cleaned up?" Maria asked, as she took up Maddie's plate. "I'll do your hair and you can pick out something nice to wear for when they get here?" she said, hoping that Maddie wouldn't be depressed in her impatience for the rest of the morning.
"Ok..." Maddie murmured, jumping from her chair to go to the upstairs bathroom.

Maria was about the finish cleaning up when the small pain hit her. She nearly dropped the plate into the empty sink because it surprised her. It didn't exactly hurt, but it was definatly uncomfortable. Shaking her head, Maria ignored it, and finished washing the dishes as it disappeared without her notice.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:56 pm

"Come on love, we're here" Demitri said, nudging Kristen. "Just get in the taxi" He grumbled, waking her up, yet again.
"You slept the whole plane ride, but I don't think you can sleep much longer, Maddie'll have a thing or two to say to you..." He trailed off, chuckling and nudging her again. Sven was holding Zach, since Demitri had to deal with Kristen. He sighed, peering at her intently, the baby sitting up in Sven's arms, clinging to his uncle, watching his mother with intense green eyes.

Alexi glanced at Maria, frowning as he caught the look of suprise on her face.
"Whats up?" He asked, stretching, and standing. He figured if she was going to help Maddie, he'd go and chill in their room. Keith and Alayna were upstairs as well, and Vlad had gone shopping at Sven's request, to pick up some stuff for the baby.

Vlad wandered inside, holding a bunch of boxes.
"Here we go, everything Sven said to get" He muttered, smiling at Maria and Alexi. "How'd you get Maddie away from the door?" He asked, chuckling in suprise.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:07 pm

"Alright alright, quite grumbling." Kristen muttered, rubbing her eyes fiercely to try and wake herself up. She sighed, half leaning on Demitri as they walked off the plane and into the taxi. She rested her head on Demitri's shoulder, though she didn't fully fall asleep since Demitri kept nudging her. Looking up to see Zach looking at her, Kristen smiled and reached towards Sven.
"I got him Sven." Kristen murmured, pulling Zach closely with a proud smile. "Hey baby.." she murmured softly, taking his hand gently.

"Hm?" Maria asked, putting the plates away. "Oh, nothing." she said, shaking her head gently. The pain had subsided, so Maria didn't worry about it, and she didn't want Alexi worrying about it either. She turned around as Vlad came inside with a smirk.
"Is that all the baby supplies?" Maria asked curiously.
"Alexi said she needed to come eat breakfast and I simply renforced the fact." Maria said with a smirk and a shrug.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:12 pm

Demitri smirked, "Well finally" He teased, kissing her cheek. He glanced up as Sven handed her Zach as they settled in the car.
"We'll be home in like twenty minutes, Vlad picked us up some baby stuff" He said gently, watching Zach shift around, as much as new born could, and smile at his mother.
"He has your eyes" Demitri said, chuckling at the baby, who was snuggling up to Kristen, his green eyes already begining to slide shut.

Vlad nodded,, "All the baby stuff" He said, checking his phone.
"They'll be home in like twenty minutes" He said, suprised, "Must have left earlier then we thought" He said with a shrug.
Alexi grinned, "So soon?" He chuckled, "Well, hopefully Maddie's ready, though, I bet poor Kristen's exahusted" He said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:22 pm

"Mmhm." Kristen replied, nodding to show Demitri she was listening, though she was still looking down at the baby boy in her arms. She grinned, seeing those emerald green eyes actually looking up at her. And he smiled! Kristen's heart swelled and she kissed his fingers gently.
"He has your smile though." Kristen said, looking up at Demitri then with a proud and happy grin.

Maria checked her phone and shook her head. "That was fast." she murmured before poking around in the bags that Vlad had.
Maddie came clomping down the stairs then, wearing a pair of jean shorts and a light brown tank top. Her hair was wet from her quick shower, and there was a brush in her hand. She had overheard everything Vlad had said.
"You said three hours!" Maddie exclaimed, handing Maria the brush and bouncing impatiently as her aunt detangled her hair and pulled the light brown locks into a french braid. Maria couldn't help but laugh as Maddie quickly resumed her morning seat at the window.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:29 pm

Demitri smiled, looking down at his son.
"My smile, your eyes, what a winning combonation" He said, glancing up as the taxi pulled into the driveway.
"We're home" He said softly, kissing her cheek, and ruffling his son's patch of dark hair. He smiled at Kristen, "Do you want me to take him?" He asked, "Or do you wanna?" He didn't mind either way, since he was positive the baby would be passed around the family a ridiculous amount.

Alexi glanced up, smiling, and chuckling.
"Look" He said, going to stand by Maddie. "Hmmm, I wonder who's in that taxi" He teased, it had been about twenty minutes since Maddie parked herself by the window again.
"Uh oh" Vlad chuckled, also going to stand by the window, looking expectantly at the taxi. Sven had emerged, juggling bags, though Kristen and Demitri hadn't emerged yet.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:37 pm

Kristen laughed. "No, I got him." Kristen said, wrapping an arm protectively around Zach as she held him close to her chest. He'd fallen asleep during the ride, and Kristen couldn't help the smile that seemed to be permantaly set on her face. It was easy to see how happy she was. As they pulled up to the beach house, Kristen grinned. It was like home to her, though not as much as back in Russia. Kristen laughed, pointing at the little girl standing in the windowframe.
"She missed us." Kristen murmured as Maddie jumped for joy when Sven stepped out of the cab.

"It's them!" Maddie said. "They're home! They're home!" she half yelled in her excitement, jumping up and down in the windowsill. She ignored Vlad and Alexi's teasing, pushing past them and opening the front door.
"Daddy!" Maddie called, since Demitri was the first of her parents to step out of the car. She ran towards him, jumping up and wrapping her arms around his neck tightly. "I missed you!" she said, kissing his cheek and hugging him tightly.

Maria couldn't help but laugh at Maddie. "You two are horrible." Maria said, looking between Vlad and Alexi. She sighed, rubbing her forehead gently before sitting down on the couch. She'd let Maddie and the brothers greet the family first, there would be time once everyone came inside.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:41 pm

Demitri nodded to Kristen and slid from the car, chuckling as he saw Maddie.
"You think?" He teased Kristen, catching Maddie as she jumped into his arms.
"Hey kiddo, we missed you to" He said, kissing her forhead and holding her tightly.
He glanced up, seeing Alexi and Vlad framed in the doorway, Sven having already pushed through with all their stuff.
"Come on, you wanna give your mom a hand?" He said, setting Maddie down and grabbing the baby bag from the car, where he had been sitting.
"Can you carry this in for me? I'm gonna get the stuff Uncle Sven missed" He said, nodding at the trunk.

He figured Kristen wanted to get inside before she had everyone jumping all over Zach, and he knew Maddie was far to excited to sit still for long. He smiled, grabbing Kristen's suitcase, before waiting for Maddie, and Kristen.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:51 pm

Maddie grinned and took the bag from Demitri, pulling it over her shoulder duitfully, glad to be helping. She peeked into the cab as Kristen was gently stepping out. Her eyes went wide at the little baby in her mother's arms. She stood for a moment, completely awed as Kristen stayed sitting in the seat with the cab door open to be at eye leve with Maddie.

"Meet you're baby brother Zach." Kristen said softly. Maddie looked from Kristen to the baby before stepping closer. She pulled the small chain from her pocket and gently locked it around Zach's wrist. It was big, but Kristen was moved by the fact that Maddie so eagerly welcomed the new baby.
"He's so cute..." Maddie murmured with a smile.

Kristen grinned, fighting back tears of pure joy as she stood up from the cabin with the little baby and Maddie at her side. "See if your dad needs anymore help please." Kristen said as she walked towards the house.
"Anything else?" Maddie asked, showing that she had two free hands since the baby bag was over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:00 pm

Demitri paused in what he was doing to watch Maddie and Kristen. A small smile appeared on his face as Maddie gave her baby brother the little bracelet. It was a bit big, but the gesture went so far. He leaned down, kssing her cheek, "That was very nice Maddie" He said, hugging her tightly.
He watched Kristen go inside, smiling lightly, before Maddie asked if he needed any more help.

"Nope kiddo, I think we're good, come on, let's go see your mom and your little brother" He said, taking her hand and smiling. He wandered inside, seeing Kristen seated on the couch next to Alexi. He arched an eyebrow, seenig Alexi's arms in casts again. Frowning, he dumped his stuff on the floor, "Dont worry about putting it away yet" He said to Maddie, "Go see your brother" He wandered over, sitting down on the other side of Alexi, letting Maddie sit by Kristen.

Zach, by this point, had woken up, and was looking around with wide eyes. He yawned, revealing tiny fangs, causing Alexi to gape, and then chuckle.
"What a cutie" He muttered, shaking his head and admiring the small boy.
Zach was staring at his wrist now, looking at the bracelet before his eyes went back to Kristen, and then to Demitri, before settling on Kristen again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:11 pm

Maddie giggled softly as Demitri kissed her cheek. She took his hand as they walked away from the cab and back inside. She put the bag down gently next to the rest of the bags, nodding to Demitri and walking over to Kristen, climbing up on the couch next to her mother.
"Oh he's awake!" Maddie said with a grin sitting up so that she was in Zach's line of sigh. "Wow...his eyes are really green..." Maddie said, blinking. "Hi Zach." she said with a smile.

Kristen laughed as Maddie's antics. "Alright Maddie, sit back a bit." she said, picking Zach up so that he wasn't laying completely horizontal across her chest. Maria was standing behind the couch, leaning on Kristen's shoulder to look down at the baby.
"Oh My Goodness look at this dashing little tike!" Maria murmured with a grin. She laughed in surprise, along with Maddie as Zach yawned with fangs. "That is the cutest thing I've ever seen."

"Mommy, why does he have fangs already?" Maddie asked with a small frown, thinking that Zach would be a shifter, in which case he wouldn't have any sort of fangs or teeth until he'd settled. Kristen glanced up at Demitri with a slightly clueless expression; they still hadn't explained to Maddie that Demitri was a vampire, and by default so was her younger brother.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:15 pm

Demitri glanced at Maddie, then at Kristen, sighing.
"Maddie" He said, trying to think of how to explain this.
"You know how Uncle Sven, Vlad and Alexi are all vampires?" He murmured, she knew that, they had told her.
"And you know how Auntie Maria is too?" He waited for her to nodd, which she did. "Well, I am too" He murmured softly, "And that's why Zach has fangs, because, he's sort of half vampire' He said, smiling.
"He's not gonna be a shifter, not like you or your mom" He murmured, watching her carefully, waiting for her response.

Alexi sighed, reaching over and touching Zack's arm lightly with his fingers, he shifted, letting Maria sit down in her lap so that she could have a better view.
"He certainly is adorable" He said, shaking his head.

Vlad looked up at Maddie and sighed. He wasn't sure how she'd take the news, though Maddie was smart, and he doubted she had been unaware of what her Dad was.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:29 pm

Maddie looked at Demitri thoughtfully. There was that word again...vampire...it was something, Maddie knew that much. And she knew half her family were considered vampires, just like Demitri said. She nodded softly, though she still looked a tad bit confused.
"Oh...ok..." Maddie said slowly. She looked at Demtiri for a long moment, then her gaze transfered to Alexi, Sven, Maria, and finally Vlad. They all had things in common that Maddie just couldn't grasp a hundred percent yet. And now her little brother joined their ranks...even her mom seemed to be part of them...

"Well we don't know that yet." Kristen murmured when Demitri said that Zach wouldn't be a shifter. If Kristen could be a vampiric shifter, Zach had the same possibility.
Maria sighed and sat down on Alexi's lap. She rested her head on his shoulder, looking at her new newphew with a content smile.
"Welcome to the family Zachery." Maria said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:34 pm

Demitri sighed, looking at Maddie and getting up and carefully kneeling in front of her. He carefully took her hand. "It doesn't mean I'm any different, all right?" He said softly, "I'm still the same old Demitri" He said with a small smile, "And your mom's right, Zach still might be a shifter, I forgot" He smiled, kissing her forhead before going back to his spot on the couch. He reached over, scooping up Zach, wanting his turn with his son now.

Alexi chuckled, kissing Maria's cheek, "Look at how tiny he is" He said, shaking his head as Demitri scooped up the baby. He was so tiny, delicate, how was someone supposed to take care of something that tiny.

"I set up all the stuff for him in your guys' room" Vlad said with a small grin. "Sven sent me a text, letting me know what to get you guys" He explained.
Demitri glanced up, smiling, "Thank you" He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:02 pm

Maddie nodded softly. "Ok."she murmured giving Demitri a small smile. As he reached for the baby, Maddie jumped off the couch and walked around to Vlad. She tugged on his shirt, obviously wanting to be picked up. She wasn't sure how to take this news...mostly because she was still confused about what a vampire was.

Kristen laughed softly as Demitri took Zach from her and she leaned back against the couch. "Oh yours still exhausted." Maria commented to which Kristen nodded. "That bad of a labor?" She murmured.
"No it wasn't. I don't remember much but basically when Sven showed up, it was perfect timing."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:07 pm

Demitri sighed, watching Maddie go to Vlad. He arched an eyebrow at his brother, wondering what was going on, but figured Vlad had been the adult figure for Maddie while they had been gone. He smiled, as his brother scooped Maddie up, giving her a kiss on the cheek, before he returned his attention to Zach, who was yawning and making soft noises in his lap.
"Silly" He crooned, shaking his head and playing with his son's fingers.

Vlad smiled, picking Maddie up, and kissing her cheek. "Its okay kiddo, I know you don't understand right now" He said softly, tickling her lightly, "But your mom, or dad, or I'll explain to you later. Right now just be happy you have a healthy little brother" He smiled, "And you have to help your mom and dad. See how tired your mom is? You're gonna have to give her a hand, with the baby and stuff. And I know you can do that, because you're going to be an awesome big sister" He said, grinning at his little niece.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:31 pm

Kristen chuckled, looking at Demitri, hearing Zach making noises. She stood up slowly and kissed Demitri's forehead as well as the baby's. "Im gonna go upstairs before I pass out. He'll need to be fed before he falls asleep again." She murmured and going up to the bedroom to lay down.

Maddie wrapped her arms around Vlad's shoulders, resting against him. She wasn't upset about what Demitri, just that she was confused; being confused didn't sit well with Maddie. Hearing that it would be explained to her one day made Maddie feel better. She watched as Kristen stood up and walked to the bedroom.
Looking back at Zach, Maddie smiled. "He's cute." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Demitri smiled, "Im on it" He said, winking at Kristen, thankfully she had taught him how to take care of the baby. He needed blood and then milk, or vice versa, it was just an absolute pain in the butt. He glanced up at Maddie, "Yupp, he sure is" He smiled, "Did you want to hold him?" He asked, patting the couch next to him.
"I bet he'd like to be held by his big sister" He said to her softly, as Alexi nodded and Sven scampered off to get the camera.

Alexi grinned, "He has an awesome big sister" He muttered, knowing Maddie would be hesitant about holding the baby. But with all of them around, and provided she was careful, nothing could go wrong. He sighed, wishing he could hold the baby, but with his arms in casts, there was no way.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:49 pm

Maddie looked from Demitri to Zach, she shyed away slightly, but hearing Alexi's encouragement gave Maddie the little push. She detatched herself from Vlad and walked over to the couch to sit down next to Demitri. She smiled lightly at Zach, and her nervousness went away. She stayed as she was though, sitting close to Demitri and looking at the baby.
"Is he gonna stay with you and Mommy?" She asked softly, looking up at Demitri. She reached forward for his small hand, giggling at how tiny his fingers were.

"He's so tiny." Maddie murmured. "Was I this tiny?" Maddie asked.
"All children are that small at the begining." Maria said softly.
"You were that small?" Maddie asked looking at Maria, who nodded.
"A long time ago." Maria said, winking to make it seem like a joke, thugh it was the honest truth.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:55 pm

Demitri smiled, "Yea, he's gonna sleep in our room for now, until he's a little older. Babies have to get up a lot during the night to eat and stuff" He said, carefully transfering the baby from his lap to her's. He carefully positioned Maddie's arms so she was supporting Zach's head, his butt in her lap.
"You have to make sure his head's always supported, alright" He murmured, chuckling as Sven snapped a picture.

Zach made a small noise, his fingers gripping to Maddie's shirt, as he was a bit stronger then the average baby. He held tight, green eyes wide as he looked up at his older sister, before a small smile appeared on his face, and he yawned, his green eyes closing as he drifted off.
"We were all that little" Demitri said, wrapping an arm around Maddie as she held Zach, letting Sven snap a few more pictures.

It was by far one of the best moments in his life. Seeing his daughter holding his son, the sibling bond looked almost instant, Maddie's affectionate eyes peering into Zach's for a moment, before the baby drifted off, clutching at her shirt.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:08 pm

Maddie watched Demitri carefully as he placed Zach in her lap. She nodded under the instructions he gave her and made sure to support Zach's head. She chuckled lightly as he looked up at her.
"Hi.." Maddie murmured, compelled to look at her new baby brother in a different light. Her eyes changed to the baby blue of her husky as Sven snapped another picture.

"He's falling asleep..." Maddie murmured, seeing Zach yawn and then close his eyes entirely. She smiled softly, leaning forward to kiss his forehead softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:15 pm

"He's always asleep" Demitri chuckled, "Newborns sleep all the time" He said with a small smile, watching Maddie affecionately.
"Looks like he likes you" He said to Maddie, letting her hold Zach for as long as she wanted. He smiled, "Will you be alright with him for a second, I'm gonna go get his food" He grinned, "You can help me feed him, if you want?" He asked Maddie, walking into the kitchen were Sven had put the bottles. He grabbed two, one half filled with blood the other with milk. Maddie had seen them all drinking the blood before, so he knew she'd be fine with it.

Alexi chuckled, keeping an eye on Maddie as Demitri went off to get Zach his food. He chuckled, "You're a great big sister Maddie, Demitri's right, it looks like he really likes you" He said with a small smile. "He's gonna have the best big sister ever"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:26 pm

"You think so?" Maddie asked when Demitri said that Zach liked her. She hoped so, since she liked him. He was adorable and cute and Maddie liked holding him. He was so small...Maddie smiled, rubbing his fingers gently with her thumb, making sure the bracelet didn't fall off. In a few months or so the bracelet would actually fit. As a newborn though, the bracelet on it's smallest link was still overwhelmingly hudge.

"Oh, ok." Maddie said, shifting slightly to betting hold her baby brother. She grinned up at Alexi for a moment before looking down at Zach. Then she frowned and looked back up; Maria was sleeping on couch next to Alexi.
"What's wrong with Maria?" Maddie asked softly, knowing purely from habit that Maria almost never spelt during the day.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:34 pm

Demitri returned, sitting next to Maddie and smiling.
"Here" He picked up Zach and gently waking the baby.
"Shh" He shushed softly, "I'll show you how to do this, and then you can try, alright?" He murmured to Maddie, positioning the bottle of blood at Zach's mouth and smirking as the baby latched on.
"You have to make sure to keep pressure on the little bag inside the bottle, so he's not sucking air" He explained, watching Zach with a fond expression.

"She's just tired" Alexi said, glancing at Maria with a mildly worried and confused expression. He sighed, watching Demitri and Zach as Sven got more pictures.
He frowned to himself, wondering what was wrong with her. He kissed her cheek, before glancing back at Zach, finding it hard not to smile at the little boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: