Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:10 pm

"Breakfast?" Nick asked curiously, picking his head up at the mention of food. Maria chuckled and set Nick back down on the bed.
"Breakfast and a movie sound good to you two?" Maria asked curiously.
Nick looked up at his parents before grinning at Serena. "Despicable Me?" he asked, raising an eyebrow curiously before nodding and running out of the room towards the den. Maria laughed softly, following after her son but making a stop in the kitchen to grab a bottle for each of the children.

Maddie shook her head gently. She couldn't tell Kristen or Demitri, though now she had a better grasp of what she was feeling. Though it still hurt. Standing up, Maddie smiled softly at her brother. She turned on the t.v. that was in the playroom, and nodded to the couch for Zach to pick out a DVD to watch.
"Pick something out." Maddie sighed, putting on the DVD player and opening it to pull out the last movie they had watched; Wall-E
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:15 pm

Serena nodded, running after her twin, still in her clothes from yesterday, which had served as PJs. She flopped down onto the couch. "I love the minions, they're my favorite" She said, clapping her hands as she accepted a bottle of blood from her mother.
"Are you gonna watch with us?" She asked, hearing the shower flip on, which meant her dad was showering.
She smiled, wrapping the fleece blanket from the back of the couch around the two of them, and waited for her mother to put the TV on. She didn't really know how, and she knew Maria didn't like her and Nick handling the DVD's yet, since they sometimes scratched them.

Zach smiled at his sister, going over to the DVD's and looking over them. He bit his lip, yawning and looking thoughtful.
"Hmm" He muttered, before finally pulling down Toy Story 3, "How about this?" He asked, holding it up to Maddie. His green eyes sparkled as he handed her the disk, figuring it was okay, and immediately curling up on the couch with the blanket, looking sleepy.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:16 pm

"Hehe." Nick said, immitating the minion laugh as he half dogpiled her to get onto the couch. He ruffled his way out of the blankets in enough time for Maria to hand him a bottle.
"Sit still while you eat." Maria said as she put on the t.v., dvd player and placed in the movie. "Sure." Maria said, since she found this movie comical and wouldn't mind watching. She hit the play button the dvd player before sitting on the couch next to Nick and Serena.

Maddie smiled. "Sure." she murmured, taking the disc and slidding it into the dvd player. She sighed, sitting down next to Zach as the menu came on screen. Finding the remote she pressed play before sitting back as the movie started. Glancing at Zach, Maddie couldn't help but smile. Knowing her brother and his mannerism, he would be out cold before the movie was half way in. Maddie sighed and rubbed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:20 pm

Serena immediately sat still, last time Nick had spilled blood on the couch, their mom had fed him his blood to make a point, so she knew better then to squirm around. She sighed, sipping the blood, careful not to spill as her mother sat down beside her. Her brown eyes gleamed as she watched the opening of the movie, curled up against her mother's side. She sighed, finishing her blood and replacing the cap, before carefully putting the bottle on the floor. Alexi smiled, poking his head into the room, "Mind if I join you?" He asked. "Daddy" She said with a grin, nodding her head as her father came in and sat next to Nick.

Zach's thumb found it's way into his mouth, and he curled up next to his sister, eyes already flickering as he began to zone out.
"Maddie? When are mommy and daddy gonna get up?" He muttered, Zach still had trouble telling time, and so he had no idea what time it was, or when his parents would get up.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:32 pm

Nick chuckled at the violent humour that the movie opened up with. Maria shook her head at the little boy, wrapping her arm around Serena and run her fingers through Nick's hair softly. The little boy could be perfectly cynical at times, though it didn't worry Maria. One had to be slightly cynical to be a vampire.
Maria glanced up as Alexi came in, and she smiled gently at him. Nick nodded, easily making room. He was still sipping the blood from his bottle, being careful not to spill. It usually took him longer to eat then Serena because Nick couldn't focus on something for more then a few minutes. Though combining things, like eating and watching a movie, managed to help him focus.

Maddie smiled softly, instantly shifting so that Zach's head could rest in her lap so he was more comfortable. Her big-sister-personality came out instantly whenever Zach was involved. She rested her head back against the couch, not tired but a bit drained.
"Not for another hour or so Zach..." Maddie murmured, though Demitri was known for waking up once he knew the two children were awake.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:39 pm

Serena smiled, curling up against her mother contently, her own thumb winding it's way into her mouth. She rarely sucked her thumb, and only did so when she was tired, or really, really comfortable. Alexi sighed, "I called Sven, he's coming down in a bit" He murmured to Maria, resting his arm over the back of the couch as he watched the movie.
"Thank god it's not Kung-Fu Panda" He muttered to Maria, Maddie had burnt him out on Kung-Fu Panda, though neither of his kids seemed to interested in that specific movie.

Zach smiled, resting his head in Maddie's lap, yawning tiredly. "Thanks" He said, knowing his sister was being particularly nice to him today, maybe because he was tired.
"An hour?" He sighed, staring blankly at the screen, rubbing his eyes and curling up, the blanket wrapped tightly around him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:12 pm

Maria nodded softly as Nick chuckled again, bitting down on the cap of his bottle. He leaned against his father's side as the movie continued to play. Occasionaly he would take a sip from the bottle, and it took him most of the movie to finish his breakfast.
Maria laughed softly at Alexi's comment, shaking her head softly. "The little girl loved that movie." she murmured softly, chuckling as Nick laughed again, quickly clamping his mouth on the cap of his bottle to prevent any blood from spilling.

Maddie glanced over at the clock and sighed. "Yes. It's only seven thirty Zach. That's very early." Maddie murmured softly, trying to explain the concept of time. She knew it would be at least another hour before Demitri was awake, and possible another four before Kristen woke up. Their mother always slept in later, especially on the weekends.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:18 pm

Serena sighed, rubbing her eyes absentmindedly.
"Who liked Kung-Fu panda mommy?" She asked, sliding her thumb from her mouth to ask her mother the question.
"And why is Uncle Sven coming over?" Given the oppertunity, Serena would ask questions all day everyday, if someone didn't stop her. She shifted a bit, her messy hair falling down around her shoulders, not that she seemed to care. She sighed, glancing at her brother as he giggled. She had missed what had happened, and frowned. "What's so funny?" She asked, eyes wide with curiosity and annoyance that she had missed some of the movie.

"Very, very early, far to early for you two to be up" Demitri said, sticking his head into the room, chuckling at the sight of Zach, practically asleep in Maddie's lap. He slid into the room, freshly showered, his hair still dripping wet, and sat down next to Maddie, letting Zach position his body in his dad's lap, though his head stayed with his sister.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:27 pm

"Your cousin, Maddie." Maria murmured softly. She sighed, quickly recognizing Serena's questioning mood. The girl was entirely too curiously for her own good.
"The Minion got punched in the face." Nick said, still chuckling to himself though he sipped from his bottle, finally finishing it.
"And Uncle Sven is just coming over to check on your wrist." Maria murmured softly, even though Sven was actually going to be checking on the bump on Serena's head. Serena however, was smart, and Maria knew she would worry if Maria said she needed her head checked out. "Just a small check up, is all." Maria said, smiling in reassurance, brushing Serena's hair back softly.

Maddie gasped, looking up with a small bit of fear in her gaze as Demitri walked into the room. Oh man she was out of it; usually Maddie would hear the water running if Demitri was awake and showering. Seeing that his hair was wet, Maddie realized he must have showered, and Maddie hadn't heard a thing.
"How long have you been awake?" Maddie asked softly, trying to sound curious as she glanced back at the t.v. screen.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:31 pm

Serena sighed, "Oh, alright" She sadi to her mother, smiling at her twin.
"I wish we had Minions" She said, laughing.
"What are we then?" Her Dad teased, "Your mother and I are already your minions" He winked at her.
"But you're not funny and yellow" Serena was quick to point out. Alexi looked shocked "Maria" He whined, "You told me I was funny and yellow, were you lying?" He teased, though Serena looked stunned, obviously falling for the prank.

Demitri frowned, "Just for a little while" He responded, confused at Maddie's reaction.
"You okay?" He asked her, letting his arm drape over the back of the couch, "Are you two hungry?" He asked, though glancing down he realized Zach was asleep again.
"Well, Maddie are you hungry?" He asked, arching an eyebrow at her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:43 pm

Maria gasped softly. "Serena, why did you tell your father that?" she asked, playing along with the game. Nick glanced at his mother with raised eyebrows before up at his father with a small laugh.
"I think your funny Dad." Nick said, and Maria smiled at Alexi.
"See? I wasn't lying." Maria said with a soft chuckle.

Maddie seemed to relax and sigh with relief. Good, then Demitri hadn't heard everything that she had reveeled to Zach earlier. She nodded gently, still looking at the t.v. screen. She sighed, glancing down at Zach with a small smile. She brushed his hair back before looking up at Demitri with a small shrug.
"A little." she admitted, looking at Demitri before at her brother with a curious expression, wondering how she was going to get away from her brother to even eat.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:51 pm

Serena's eyes grew wide, "But I never" She protested, laughing softly as she realized everyone was just teasing her.
"Meanies" She said, crossing her arms and trying to look cross.
"We're not meanies" Alexi said, smiling at her, before glancing at his son. "I am pretty funny" He said, tickling Nick's side, carefully taking the empty bottle from him and putting it on the table to prevent an accident. He rubbed his eyes lightly, glancing at Maria as the movie finished.
"Shall we get started on that work, Sven'll be here soon" He said, "And these two aren't even cleaned up yet" He said, looking at Serena's messy hair and Nick's disheveled clothing.

Demitri sighed, gently scooping Zach up off of Maddie's lap, barely moving him.
"Slide out, and go downstairs, I'll put Zach back to bed and then come make you something" He said softly to his daughter, carefully walking down to Zach's bedroom and placing the boy in his room, before rushing downstairs to meet up with Maddie.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:08 pm

Nick busted out laughing once Serena realized they were only fooling around with her, and he continued to laugh as Alexi tickling his sisde.
"Daad!" He protest, nearly climbing on his sister in his attempt to get away from his Father's hands.
"Nicholas!" Maria exclaimed with a laugh.
"Dad started it!" Nick protested.
"Alright, alright, enough." Maria said, shaking her head gently. "Your Father's right though. You both need to shower and change. Sven's on his way, and Uncle Vlad is coming later to watch you both while we're at the club. Do you both want to look sloppy when he gets here?" Maria asked.
"Uncle Vlad?" Nick asked, eyes wide as he glanced at Serena before back at his mother. Their uncle almost never visted, but it was always fun whenever he did.

Maddie smiled softly and slipped out from under Zach as Demitri picked him up. She nodded, stopping the movie before heading downstairs to the kitchen. She sat on the stool as she patiently waited, wondering what she even wanted for breakfast.
Maddie rubbed her forehead gently with a small sigh as her brother's words came back to her. She bit her lip, staring down at the counter distantly, though her eyes also held a gleam of pain. Maddie shook her head fiercely, the strong expression coming over her face, and her mask of content pulling over as Demitri came downstairs.
"Can you make pancakes?" Maddie asked, leaning against the counter to look at Demitri curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:14 pm

Serena laughed as Nick basically climbed into her lap.
"Dad" She whined, "He's to heavy" She teased, smiling playfully at her brother. She sighed as her mother said they needed to shower and get ready for the day, which was never any fun. She rubbed her eyes, nodding and glancing up at the mention of Vlad.
"He's babysitting just us?" She asked in surprise, normally whenever they saw Uncle Vlad, it was at Demitri's, and Maddie was always talking to him.
"Yupp, just the two of you" Alexi responded, "Serena, go get ready in your mother and I's washroom, so she can brush your hair, Nick, down the hall" He said, his voice taking on the no-nonesense tone.
"Okay" Serena said, dashing down the hallway into her parents room, carefully she turned the water on for the shower, checking the temperature, since her and Nick still felt things like that, and slid into the tub, wincing as the water struck her sore bump, though it the pain only lasted for a few seconds.

Demitri smiled, "Pancakes? Sure" He said, grabbing the pre-made mix Kristen always had prepared, since his last attempt at pancakes from scratch had been disasterous.
"How are you feeling today kiddo?" He asked, adding the water to the mixture and pouring mixing it quickly, before pouring it into the pan.
"Think Zach can handle these, or should I make him something else?" He asked Maddie, knowing she liked to have a say in stuff like this. Maddie often mothered Zach, in a cute, non-annoying way, and neither Kristen nor Demitri minded, since Maddie would eventually have to start babysitting her little brother.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:31 pm

"Sweet!" Nick said, and he eagerily dashed off to the bathroom down the hall. Maria laughed, and soon she heard the water running in both locations of the house. She sighed, falling back onto the couch with a soft chuckle.
"How do they have so much energy at that age?" Maria asked softly, shaking her head gently and standing up to go change herself.
Nick was in and out of the shower in now time, since it didn't ever take him long to wash up. He ran a towel through his hair for a few seconds before wrapping it around himself and walking back to his and Serena's room to grab something to wear.

Maddie watched Demitri curiously, ignoring the question about how she was feeling and answering the one about making Zach pancakes.
"If Mommy made the mix, it should be alright for him." Maddie murmured softly, resting her chin in her palms as she watched Demitri with a curious expression as he started to make the pancakes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:36 pm

Alexi sighed, "Kids, they always have energy" He said, smiling, "I'll go make sure Nick get's dressed properly, and you, well you can go deal with our daugher's hair" He teased. He knew that Maria loved doing Serena's hair, only because she loved having the one on one time with her daughter, and well as playing with Serena's golden locks.
"Mommy?" Serena called, stepping from the shower and sitting down on the stool, she knew her mom would do her hair before she went to go get dressed, since she had to dry it and everything.
That, or her mom would bring her in her clothes, and Serena would whine and complain until she went and got her jeans.

Demitri nodded, flipping the fresh pancake onto a plate for Maddie, making sure that she had syrup and some milk.
"So, Uncle Vlad's back in town, he's gonna come visit tomorrow" He said, smiling at her. He knew the news of her uncle would cheer Maddie up greatly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:03 pm

"I suppose so." Maria said. She quickly changed into a pair of casual shorts, a tank top and blouse. once she was dressed, she heard Serena calling and she walked into the bathroom. She smiled, seeing Serena clean, though she needed to get dressed.
"All clean love?" Maria asked, picking up a brush and running it through Serena's hair gently, only using force whenever she hit a knot in Serena's thick curly hair. Today though, to make it painless for Serena, Maria merely ran some moose into her hair to combat against the frizz that usually overtook Serena's hair and left it down. "There, quick in simple eh? Lets' get you dressed." Maria said.

Nick was in the room, pulling on a pair of jeans. As Alexi walked in, Nick was ruffling around to find a shirt. "So when's Uncle Vlad coming?" Nick asked once he found the shirt he was looking for.

Maddie smiled lightly in thanks as Demitri handed her a pancake which she eagerily dug into. Hearing Vlad's name, Maddie's heart thudded hard against her chest, knocking the wind out of her and nearly causing her to choke on her pancake. She coughed and took a sip from her milk before looking at Demitri as if he had said something in a foriegn language.
"What?" she asked again, getting her breathing under control, though her heart was still racing. She swallowed hard and took another sip of her milk before rubbing her face in frustratino; what was wrong with her?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Serena winced, though she sat quiet as her mother did her hair, and pulled it into a ponytail.
"Thanks mom" She said with a small smile, carefully getting down from the stool and changing into her favorite pair of jeans and a light blue t-shirt. She glanced at her mom, smiling brightly, "So what are we doing today?" She asked, swinging her hands back and forth, her tensor bandage finally removed. She looked at her mother curiously, before scrambling onto the big bed, legs kicking absentmindedly.

Alexi smiled, watching his son with a happy grin.
"Tonight, when your mom and I go to work" He responded, "He'll be here before dinner though, because we have to go in early" He explained, "You okay with that?" The twins had never been left with anyone but Demitri and Kristen before.

Demitri watched Maddie's reaction, frowning.
"Your Uncle Vlad's back in town for a few days, he;ll be coming over tomorrow. He has to babysit the twins tonight" He said again, shaking his head as he made a pancake for Zach, hoping Kristen would get up soon.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:27 pm

Maria smiled softly, watching as Serena changed into her clothes. Checking her watch, Maria sighed. "Well, your Uncle Sven should be here shortly..." Maria murmured. "Your father and I have to get some paperwork done for the club, so you and Nick can play in the den until Vlad gets here later." Maria said as she pulled her own hair back into a loose bun.
"Your brother should be finished now." Maria said, knowing Serena was probably eager to get back to her twin.

"Oh cool." Nick said as he pulled his shirt over his head and straightened it out. He glanced up at Alexi and shrugged. "Sure." Nick said. He was looking forward to just spending time with his uncle, and Nick was sure he could help Serena if she got fussy like she usually did around bed time with their parents.

Maddie couldnt help the smile that crept onto her face as Demitri repeated the question. She looked down at her plate and remembered that she was supposed to be eating. Taking a deep breath to calm down, Maddie resumed eating her breakfast. She had time, she kept telling herself. Vlad wouldn't show up until tomorrow...
Kristen groaned softly at the sunlight streaking through the window. She sighed, rubbing her face as she sat up and looked around. The smell of baked pancakes came to her, and Kristen smiled. Pushing the blankets away, Kristen stood up, still wearing her shorts and tank top pjs as she walked downstairs and into the kicthen.
"Mmm, something smells delicious." Kristen murmured, smirking when she saw Demitri cooking.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:33 pm

Serena smiled, "Okay" She said, running off to find Nick.
"Nick! Nick!" She called, before finding him in their bedroom.
"Mommy says we can play in the den until Uncle Vlad gets here tonight, her and daddy have paperwork" She said importantly,
"Well, you have to go see Uncle Sven wen he gets here, but yes, besides that, you can play in the den" Alexi said, patting his daughter on the back as he went off to find Maria.

"Come on Nick" Serena grabbed his hand and dragged him to the den.
"What do you wanna play?" She asked, flopping on the floor and looking at the big boxes which held all their toys, they didn't have a playroom like Maddie and Zach, not at this house.

Demitri smiled, "Have Zach's, he's not up yet" He told Kristen, handing her a plate with a pancake on it.
"Are these okay for him to eat? Or should I just cut him up some fruit?" He asked her, knowing Kristen had a better idea of Zach's eating ability then he did.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:44 pm

Nick glanced up as Serena came into the room. He smiled at her with a soft chuckle. Hearing that Serena would need to be checked on once Sven gets here, Nick nodded before following after Serena into the den, which was just a small extension at the end of their hallway.
"Hmm..." Nick mused, looking through his box of toys curiously. "I don't know..." he said, tilting his head curiously as he started to pull out race cars and track sets. "Wanna set up a race?" Nick asked with a grin.

"Mm, thank you love." Kristen said, taking the plate and kissing Demitri's cheek gently. She sat next to Maddie who smiled up at her simply before going back to her half eaten pancake. Kristen reached for the syrup, practically smothering her pancake with it before looking up at Demitri.
"Was this the batter I made for you?" Kristen asked curiously as she cut into her pancake.
Maddie giggled. "Told ya." she murmured softly. Kristen raised an eyebrow, chewing slowly as she glanced back at Maddie.
"Feeling better today girlie?" Kristen asked. Looking back at Demitri, Kristen nodded. "It shouldn't upset his stomach too much if he's in the mood for it." Kristen answered.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:51 pm

Serena glanced at Nick.
"Sure" She said with a smile, standing up to help her brother pull the race tracks from their boxes, before sitting down crosslegged on the floor.
"How big should we make it?" She asked, still careful with her injured hand, since it throbbed occasionally, and she knew it she started to hurt to bad, Nick would make her stop. She smiled at him, beginning to piece the tracke nearest to her together.
"Why do you think Uncle Sven is really coming over?" She asked, knowing her parents hadn't told her the truth, she knew her wrist was fine, so she really didn't know why he was coming.

Demitri smirked, "I suppose you did, smartie pants" He said, "If he's in the mood for it, lovely" He said, knowing that Zach was definatly hard to please food wise. He rubbed his eyes, sitting down next to Maddie, waiting to see when his son would finally get up.

Zach finally came stumbling down the stairs, rubbing his eyes with one hand, his other hand clutching his rabbit.
"M-morning" He yawned, stumbling sleepily into the room.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:14 pm

Nick glanced at the tracks with a cryticall expression on his face as he tried to map out how they could build the track this time.
"I dunno..." Nick murmured. "Maybe Mom is just being paranoid like the time I twisted my ankle at the club." Nick said with a small shrug. He didn't know why Sven would be coming again, and he didn't want to put weird ideas in his sister's head. She tended to have a wild imagination when it came to certain things.
"How about we circle it around the den like this..." Nick said, pointing out the crazy pattern with a small smirk.

"Good morning." Kristen said, taking a sip from her glass of coffee as Zach came stumbling into the kitchen. She smiled, picking the little boy up and setting him down on her stole as she got off, kissing his forehead lightly. "Sleep alright?" she asked curiously as she went to make herself another cup of coffee.
Maddie glanced up as her little brother came into the room. She chuckled softly, picking up her plate and putting it in the sink.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Serena shrugged, "Maybe" She said, giggling as she remembered that time at the club, her mother had gone nuts.
"But she didn't get all worried because of my wrist..." She said, though Nick soon distracted her.
"Sure" She said, glancing at the pattern that he had picked out. She smiled, beginning to start on one end, while he did the other.
"Its gonna be weird seeing Uncle Vlad, especially without Maddie around" She teased, sitting, legs spread wide in order to accomodate the track pieces.

Zach mumbled, yawning, "I slept okay" He said, glancing at his sister and father.
"You hungry?" Demitri asked Zach. Wrinkling his nose the little boy shook his head.
"Not really" He said, shaking his head and leaning his head down on the counter, his thumb finding its way into his mouth.
"You okay?" Demitri asked, Zach looked exahusted, even more so then this morning with Maddie.
"My tummy hurts" The little boy admitted.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:30 pm

Nick grinned at the fact that he could effortlessly distract his sister. As she set to work on one side of their tracks, Nick went to work on the other. Soon, they meet perfectly with their sets of the tracks, making a full circle.
"Perfect!" Nick said. Hearing what Serena said about Vlad and Maddie, Nick looked thoughtful for a moment.
"Yea...a bit." he admitted, since, in his mind, one always followed if there was the other. "Where are the cars?" Nick asked curiously, looking around with a small frown.

Kristen and Maddie both frowned, and Kristen set her mug down, walking over to Zach and brushing his hair from his face. Her fingers brushed against his forehead at the same time, and Kristen's frown only deepened.
"Did you eat anything at Taylors yesterday?" Kristen asked curiously, wondering if the little boy had, and it was upsetting him now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: