Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:41 pm

Katie sighed deeply as Keith hugged her. She closed her eyes, breathing deeply again to combat against the emotions whelling up in her throat. All she could really do was nod aand try to smile. Though if she did smile, she didn't exactly look happy. It wasn't that she wasn't grateful for Keiths words, she was just emotionally untouchable at the moment.
"Thanks." Katie managed with a small nod.

Leo was somewhat surprised to see the two girls playing chess when he arrived. He looked at Sara with a smirk.
"I didn't know you played." He murmured, pulling over another chair. "How's your arm?" He asked softly, looking at her worriedly.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:48 pm

Keith sighed, not taking Katie's mood personally at all, he understood, she didn't understand her current feelings, and didn't feel like opening up right now.
"No problem kiddo" He said gently, smiling at her and sighing. He glanced over at Aria momentarily, knowing she was fake sleeping, probably to allow Katie and him some privacy, especially considering Katie's mood. He sighed, glancing back to Katie, unsure of what to say now.
"You know, that glove you made for me, it saved my life" He said softly, "Thank you Katie, it was an amazing thing for you to do for me" He said, brushing her hair back from her face.

"I don't, Leah's teaching me" Sara said, sighing as Leah rose.
'I'll catch up with you tomorrow, alright?" Leah said, gathering up the board and slipping from the room.
"It hurts, worse then before, but Leah gave me something for it, some pain stuff" She said, leaning back, though still in a sitting position.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:44 pm

Katie smiled lightly at the mention of her gift to Keith. "I had a feeling you would need it." She said, nodding, as if to herself. She rubbed her nose gently, still leaning on her crutches. It was easy to see the change in Katie. She was quiet, almost cold now. "Im glad I could help." Katie murmured, with another sad smile. Sighing, Katie stood up, wincing as she tried to put pressure on her bad leg.
"I should be getting back." Katie said, pulling on her jacket with a little struggle, not even bothering to zip it up. "I hope you get better." She said with a soft nod before hobbling out of the cabin.

"If you see Aaron..." Leo said softly to his half sister with a meaniful nod. Leo didn't want that bastard anywhere near the hurt campers. Not now that he knew how many problems he was causing.
sighing, Leo sat down near Sara. He leaned forward to kiss her forehead before looking her over seriously. Taking her wounded hand gently, Leo sent his heat through Sara. He was glad that he'd gotten to Sara soon enough. She wasn't in as bad a condition as Keith was. Exhaling in frustration, Leo shook his head. "Damn I shouldn't have stayed so long with Keith and Aria..." Leo muttered, mentally kicking himself.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:53 pm

Keith sighed, waving lightly to Katie. "Thanks again. And feel free to come visit whenever" the teen murmured, watching her go sadlym
"You can stop faking" He grumbled to Aria. He figured she'd have somethig to say about the awkward meeting with the daughter of Athena.
He shifted uncomfortably, trying to ignore the constant, sickening pain.

Sara frowned, shaking her head in protest.
"You have to see to Keith and Aria" she grumbled , though she smiled lightly. "They need your healing much more then I do" She said softly. Her body went ridged with pain for a moment before she managed to relax.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:24 pm

"Hmm?" Aria murmured, hearing Keith saying something. She yawned and opened her eyes softly. "I wasn't...I actually fell asleep at one point." Aria said with a soft smile. She looked at where Katie had been standing with a nod. Glancing at Keith as he shifted, Aria frowned.
"Something wrong?" she asked, coughing softly.

Leo shook his head gently. "No, I had been talking to Keith about something..." he murmured, wincing as he felt the pain shoot through Sara. He pushed himself a bit, trying to lessen the pain with his healing. He still had little to no idea what Aaron had done to Sara and Keith...or why he had choosen them specifically. All Leo knew was it was something that was going to cause a ton of extra problems. Leo gritted his teeth and sighed heavily.
Opening his eyes he looked up at Sara with a light smile. "Drink some..." Leo said, handing Sara a bottle of nector while he kept her bad arm in his hand, still working to heal the wound itself.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:32 pm

Keith shook his head. "Nothing. I'm fine" he muttered, falling back against the pillows, trying to get the pain to go away. He looked over at her, smiling as reassuringly as he could manage.
"how are you feeling?" He asked curiously, wanting a subject change.

Sara sighed, taking the nector and having a Sip. She sighed, listening to Leo mutter about talking to Keith.
"none of this is your fault" she grumbled in a stern voice, green eyes narrowed at him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:17 pm

"You know...everytime you lie, your eyes grow darker for a second?" Aria murmured, still looking up at Keith as she said this. Her own were still the dull olive green they had been for some time now. She still felt like shit, but that wasn't something she was willing going to tell Keith.
"Like I can run a marathon." Aria sighed sarcastically, shifting around as her bak ached. She winced as her movements caused something in her back to twinge painfully. "Mkay...not doing that again." Aria said quietly, and mostly to herself, tense for a while before she grew used to the pain and relaxed.

Leo only smiled in reassurance. He put his mind into healing Sara's arm then. Maybe by healing her, that black puss wouldn't come back.
"Aside from the arm..." Leo murmured after a while. "How are you feeling? Anything else bothering you?" he asked, making sure this would be isloated in her arm and not spread.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:40 pm

Keith shrugged, sticking his tounge out at her playfully.
"Take it easy" He grumbled, shaking his head at her, "Or Leo'll have my head" he cautioned, smirking at het. He leaned back closing his eyes for a moment, though he instantly began ti drift off.

Sara sighed, shaking her head.
"Besides my arm, I'm always exhausted and I have a killer headache" She muttered, sighing softly.
"im sorry, I'm being such a pain in the ass. Getting hurt and now you have to worry over me to" She said, semi-coherently.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:05 pm

Aria sighed, but nodded to Keith. She let her body sink back into the lumpy cot, and before Keith's words even registered in her mind, Aria was out cold. Her body throbbed with the rhtymn of her heart beat; her side and her back stung. Aria moaned softly in her sleep, wanting to move around to get comfortable, but unable to move her body at all.

Leo rubbed his temples gently. He was slowly exhausting himself in his efforts to heal Sara. He glanced over his shoulder, looking around at his half brothers and sisters who were starting to make their final rounds. Nearly half the kids who had been in here had been cleared out, and some of the younger campers had a bed back to sleep in instead of the numerous sleeping bags that had accumlicated in the back of the cabin.
"Here...this'll help your headaches." Leo murmured, grabbing the pain meds Leah had mixed for Sara. He stood up, holding the cup to Sara's lips, seeing that she was already nearly half asleep. Once she took the medicane, she'd pass out, and Leo would probably join her, feeling tired and sun set had just started.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:17 pm

Sara sleepily took the mede, immediately drifting off to sleep. She tossed for a few minutes, before she was completely passed out. Her mind was so clouded, she couldn't think straight and her sleep was painfilled and unsatisfactory. She grumbled miserably, her body aching and her head pounding.

Keith sighed, shifting in his sleep. His eyes moved constantly under closed lids. He was miserable, sore and black puss was oozing from his fingers again.
Aaron stood over Keith, his black eyes twinkling as he pressed his fingers to Keith's injury, before he disappeared again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:24 pm

Something had woken Aria up. She wasn't sure what, or how, but she was wide awake. And she felt strong enough to move. She sat up slowly, and when she heard someone coming towards him, her gut told her to get out of bed and hide. When she did, Aria realized why. It was way after sun down, and yet here was a healer coming back to check on Keith?

Aria narrowed her eyes from her hiding place. No one had come to check on Keith expect Leo...who was this kid? And what in Gods name was he doing to Keith?! Seeing the soiled bandages coming off, Aria's hand slipped into her pocket, drawing out her knife. It shook slightly in her weak grip, but it was sharp nonetheless.

Looking up from her knife, Aria realized the kid was gone. "Damn." she hissed before closing her night and pulling out her lighter. She hastily lit the oil lamp near Keith's bed and looked him over frantically. Seeing that black stuff oozing from his fingers, Aria winced. There was a bowl of water near the oil lamp, so Aria took a nearby cloth, soaked it in water and dabbed at Keith's fingers gently, knowing it caused him pain at the slightest touch.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:31 pm

Ooc: I'm on my phone, so I can only respond to the other rp for now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:37 pm

((Oh ok))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:38 pm

Ooc: yea sorry, my internet died, should be fixed tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:59 am

OOC: Woot Internet =]

BIC:
Keith shifted, groaning as he felt water on him. Leo?, his eyes flickered open, Aria? He frowned, what in the hell was she doing.
"Aria?" He croaked, "What are you doing?" He asked, trying to force himself awake, but it felt like he couldn't, like he wasn't able to properly wake up. His arm, hand was on fire, everything hurt all over again. Aria was dabbing water, it helped, but why did she need to? He had thought he was getting better.

He coughed, blinking again, trying to get himself back into a coherent state. He knew he wasn't right now, but he was trying. He smiled weakly at Aria, relieved that, once agian, it all hadn't been a dream. He was convinced that everytime he fell asleep, and woke up again, she'd be gone, and the last few days, weeks, whatever, would have just been a blissful dream.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:29 pm

{{Sweetness!}}

Aria continued to glance over her shoulder occassionally, fear that the person would come back. She worked at Keith's hand as gently as possible, doing what she could to clean away the black ooze that continued to gush from Keith's fingers.
"Someone was just hear...messing with your wounds." Aria muttered, a few drops of venom and protectiveness in her voice. "Stay awake if you can. I don't know what this is." Aria said, finding an empty cup and filling it with water for Keith to drink.

"I almost had him too..." Aria muttered to herself as she dabbed at Keith's fingers. "I'm sorry if this hurts, but I don't like how this looks." Aria said shaking her head and glancing over her shoulder again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:44 pm

Keith frowned, blinking as he tried to comprehend Aria. He finally nodded, "I can try to stay awake" He said, sitting up a bit to drink the water. He sighed, smiling as it roused him slightly, "Mmmm, I dunno, Aaron was looking after me earlier, and then Leo was, so I dunno" He mumbled, shaking his head and wincing.
"It always hurts, but I guess it'll always hurt" Keith's exahustion was making him much more willing to talk about his injury, which was something he hadn't done yet.

He shifted, "I haven't even looked at it yet" He said, his voice shy, childish. He wanted to share these things with Aria, she'd understand, if anyone understood, it'd be her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:57 pm

"Aaron..." Aria said, tensing for a moment. She hadn't seen anyone else other that Leo come by to check up on Keith while she'd been here. That must have been the kid she had seen. Frowning, she racked her brain for details of who this person was and why they were targeting Keith like this. Grabbing another towel to start afresh, Aria soaked it in the water bowl before starting to work again at Keith's hand.

Standing alone was taking a toll on her. Aria hardly noticed though, she was too focused on helping Keith. "I don't blame you." she muttered, shaking her head gently. "If I'd been stronger...I knew I shouldn't have gone back a sixth time..." Aria muttered, almost to herself, swallowing hard. Keith could try and reassure her all he wanted, Aria knew this was her fault. Keith wouldn't have been out in the storm if Mike hadn't insisted on Aria showing him where Katie was personally. Aria winced at the memory, taking a deep breath before pulling away the towel.
"That's all I can do..." Aria sighed, tossing the soiled rag to the ground with it's brother and starting to re-wrap Keith' hand.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:04 pm

Keith frowned, listening to Aria, rubbing his eyes tiredly with his good hand. He sighed, shaking his head, still trying to clear it.
"Aria, it's not your fault, regardless of you being there, I would have left anyway' He grumbled, "Dont blame yourself for my idiocy" He growled, blue eyes sparkling in temper. He didn't want her blaming herself, that was what had gotten them into this whole mess in the first place.

"You did fine" He said, shaking his head. "You know, you're supposed to be resting" He grumbled, shaking his head and glowering at her, well, as best he could. He rubbed his eyes again, looking down at the neatly tapped bandages, smiling his thanks.

Sara yawned, shifting awake, "Mmm" She muttered, grumbling under her breath in annoyance. She reached over, groping for the water Leo always kept by the bedside. She wasn't wanter dependant like Keith, but sometimes, she got thirsty. She sat up a bit, wincing as she did so, due to putting pressure on her arm inadvertantly. She looked over at Leo, smiling, he was completely passed out, which was typical. But it was one of the few times Leo ever looked completely calm.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:12 pm

Aria gave a wirey and tired smirk at Keith's glowering. "I guess so." she murmured, tucking a long strand of hair behind her ear. Now, the dull brown streaks reached nearly past Aria's waist. The golden color was slowly coming back, though Aria as a whole still looked weak and sick.
"I know, but someone was here, and I didn't like what they were doing to you." Aria said, leveling Keith with a soft glare of her own. Regardless of what had happened, Aria had still remained protective over Keith and she had still cared for him.

Sighing, Aria walked back around to her side of the makeshift bed and slowly sat down. Her back twinged and her side ached as she laid back down beside Keith. She closed her eyes for a moment, rubbed her face and opened her eyes again; she didn't want to sleep in fear of that person coming back. Glancing over at Keith, Aria smiled softly.
"You surprised me..." Aria murmured. "I thought you'd be asking me a thousand and one questions if I ever got rid of that titan bastard..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:19 pm

Keith sighed, shaking his head and sighing. "Still protective" He treased, smiling at her a bit, rubbing his eyes again. "I do have a thousand and one questions" He said gently, "But I have yet to be able to form them" He said with a small wink, "And honestly, I figure I'll let you recover before I sit down with you and demand you tell me what the hell happened in the last six monthes" He grumbled, "I'm suprised you haven't been asking me a bunch of things" He said, shrugging and watching her.

"You can sleep, I honestly doubt that kid will come back tonight" He said, yawning. Whatever Aaron had done to him, was making him beyond tired, and it was making it hard to think. He sighed, rubbing his eyes again, a small sigh escaping him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:51 pm

Aria smirked, rubbing her face gently before gathering her hair to one shoulder. She ran her fingers through them, scowlding at how long her hair was as she brushed it. "Six months for you....close to seven years for me." Aria muttered to herself with a soft sigh.
"I don't have anything to ask of you." Aria said with a gently shrug, braiding her hair slowly. She merely nodded to the suggestion of sleep. She could probably close her eyes and be out until morning, but she didn't want to be.

"You're tired." Aria noticed, seeing Keith yawn. "You're the one who needs to sleep." she said with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:56 pm

Keith sighed, "Since neither of us is going to sleep.." he trailed off, "I do have one question, that thing was in you for seven years, why? What made you agree to let that titan inside you?" He asked, "I mean, we were together for six months, and I never noticed a damn thing, until I hurt my head, and you got all weird, then disappeared" He sighed, it was a fairly unpleasent memory.
"What happened?" He finally asked, shifting so he was sitting up a bit more, looking at Aria intently.

He rubbed his eyes, it was one of the few things he could possibly do to keep himself awake. It bothered him greatly that Aria had had that thing inside her for so long, and that he hadn't known. He looked at her with sea green eyes, watching her softly, curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:20 pm

"No, no." Aria murmured, shaking her head. She looked up at Keith with deep eyes and a soft smile. "I've relived the past six months six times over...for you, it's only been six months, for me, it's been close to seven years." she explained softly. Finishing her braid, Aria let it rest at her side as she looked up at the ceiling.
"After your crash in New York City...I felt terrible." Aria murmured quietly. "I wanted nothing more then to go back and stop it; you'd been hurt so bad...he caught me when I was weak. I let him in, and he took me back. I tried to warn you; you thought I was some demon, and you didn't believe me. I realized then that he wanted to get to you, and he was going to use me to do so. That's when we got into the argument...I left to try and find a way to get rid of him. But I took too long and he got too strong. He made me do things that I can't even rememeber. I would black out when he took over, and when I woke up I was at camp, bleeding from an arrow in my leg..."

Aria sighed deeply and rubbed her eyes as if that would rub away the horrible memory. "I realized he was wounded whenever I was wounded. I could gain control if he was weak. That was when I sent myself back the first time to try again. Took me three more times before I realized I couldn't do it on my own." she murmured, looking back at him with a sad smile. She had pushed her sleeve up during the conversation to show Keith the scars along her forearm, and now she heaved a sigh and pulled them back down.
"Any others?" Aria murmured softly, knowing there probably would be after this explination.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:27 pm

Keith listened, eyes growing wider and wider as she spoke. He very nearly lost it when she showed him the scars.
'Oh gods" He breathed, reaching for her arm, very carefully and letting his fingers run over the scars.
"Oh Aria, you didn't have to do that for me" He murmured, blinking back tears. He was so upset, all he wanted to do was hold her. He sighed, moving so he was sitting with her, wrapping her in his arms. "Gods' He breathed again, kissing her cheek just holding her. He sighed, listening to her enquire about other questions.
"Not right now" He said in a tight voice, not wanting to talk about this anymore.

Sucking in a breath, he sighed, "Well you're back, here with me now, and that's all that matters" He muttered against her ear. "You're not leaving again, are you?" He asked, his voice soft, childish again. He couldn't stand the thought of losing her again, it would destroy him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next