Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:17 pm

Keith smiled softly as Aria kissed him, "Mhm" He mumbled, semi-childishly, his eyes flickering once more, before the son of Posiedon was fast asleep. He shifted once or twice, though instinctively his arms stayed around Aria, as if he were afraid of letting her go; which he probably was. He sort of felt that she'd disappear if he didn't hold onto her, and he'd lose her again, and he seriously doubted he could handle that. Sighing, his muscles began to relax as he headed towards a deeper sleep. He still looked and felt like crap, but having Aria back made it all worth it.

Sara sighed, "I know" She murmured, smiling lightly, "Its fine, I'm just giving you a hard time" She muttered, feeling bad for being so whiney.
"Are you going to sleep here?" She asked, feeling a bit anxious that she wouldn't see him again until tomorrow. Despite the demon being gone, for now, she felt better with Leo around, safer.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:26 pm

"You're allowed to give me a hard time Sara," Leo said with a smirk, not wanting her to feel bad at all. He took her hand softly, rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb as he tried to heal a little more of her arm.
"Of course." Leo said. "I stayed here last night. I'll probably have to stay until Demter's cabin at the least can get cleared out." Leo murmured, shaking his head with a tired sigh. "I need to check on Keith and Aria. I'll be back once I'm done with my rounds." Leo promised, kissing her once more before leaving.

Just like Sara said, the two were curled up in the same twin cot. Leo sighed, shaking his head at the scene. Both Keith and Aria were out cold, and both, to him, looked as though they'd been dragged through the Underworld and back. Finding a vacant bed, Leo moved it over next to Keith's, and gently shook Keith awake, needing him to let go of Aria enough for her to move.
"Loosen your grip. She has to lie down. I pulled up another bed." Leo murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:31 pm

Sara nodded, "Deal" She murmured, "I'll anxiously await you" She teased, though she shifted around a bit, trying to get comfortable. Damn she hated being stuck in bed for so long, it was nice when it was by choice, but right now it was due to the fact she had nearly lost her damn arm.
"Stupid monsters" She grumbled rolling onto her side, curled under the blankets, eyes partly open, though not to much since she was trying to will herself back to sleep before the pain got to bad.

Keith grumbled incoherently, but his arms loosened and fell away from Aria as Leo tugged on him. As soon as the girl was free of his grasp, the son of the sea god tossed lightly, turning so he was facing the new cot, buried under the blankets Aaron had piled on him earlier. Aaron had said something about not wanting to risk the frost bite coming back and getting worse, so Keith was being kept warm, not that he minded, he hated being cold.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:46 pm

Leo smirked as Keith actually let go of Aria. And here he had been thinking it would have been a battle and a half to get the girl from him. Aria moaned softly at being moved, but Leo had grabbed her and was gently lowering her down from Keith onto the other cot.

"Mmh?" Aria frowned and coughed before wincing at the pain that lanced through her.
"Easy..." Leo murmured, resting a hand on her shoulder lightly. Taking a deep breath, he tried to sort out the damage as best as he could, finding what he could heal now, and what would heal over time. Her side wasn't too bad, since Keith's blade hadn't gone that deep. Leo's bullseye on the other hand....would take time. But not as much time as the damage from the titan. Leo was still marveled by the fact that she'd survived for as long as she had.

Making sure they were both at least comfortable, Leo tossed another set of blankets under Aria as she shivered.
"Leo..." one of his sister's called. "They're starting the ceremony..." she said softly.
"Katie." Leo murmured to himself before nodding and leaving to head outside. As custom, each camper had their own shrowd covering them, and they given the burial fit for the kings. Leo stayed with Katie until the fires were all out. By then, the sun was setting. With a heavy heart, Leo walked with Katie back to her cabin, before heading to Apollo's. They'd lost a lot more campers then Leo had thought...Sighing heavily, Leo pulled up a chair quietly to Sara's bedside and sat down, taking her hand gently, staying with her as he promised.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:54 pm

Sara woke as Leo came into the cabin, feeling his hand take her's. She shifted, looking up at him through cloudy, half asleep green eyes.
"Hey" She murmured, shifting a bit, "You can lay on the bed if you want, I don't take up very much room" She muttered, shifting so he had room if he wanted to lie with her. Of course she wanted him to, but she knew if he thought it would cause her any discomfort, there was no way he would. She had heard the ceremonies going on outside, and resolved to go speak to Katie as soon as she was allowed to get up and about. She figured until Keith was ready for guests, they'd have to spend as much time as possible with Katie, considering everything that had happened.

Keith frowned, his eyes roving beneath closed lids. It was black, everything, but he could hear the voices of angry gods raging in his mind. They were arguing again, Chiron was there, he could hear the camp leader's voice, along with his father's, which seemed to be the loudest. Thunder crashed in the background, causing him to jolt a bit, inadvertantly knocking his injured hand against some wood, which caused enough pain to rouse him.
"Shit" He cursed, eyes sliding open to realize the intense, painful throbbing. He looked closely at the bandages, realizing he'd knocked the scabs loose and he was bleeding, or pussing again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:08 pm

Leo smiled. He was too tired to pass up Sara's offer. He pulled off his jacket before slidding behind her on the bed. He gently wrapped an arm around her, kissing the back of her head lightly. "Go to sleep love." he murmured, feeling the tug hard as the sun set completely. With Sara in his arms, he was out before he could even think of saying anything else.

Leo's eyes shot open at the feel of thunder shuddering through him. His heart was pounding against his chest, reminding him that the dream he'd just had wasn't really a dream. There wasn't even ten minutes until sunrise....what had just happened? Slowly and gently, Leo detatched himself from Sara, being careful of her arm. He grabbed a bit of ambrosia, munching on that as he left the room. He remembered hearing Keith's Dad's voice...and Chiron...something had happened. And if he had heard, so had Keith.

Walking over to his friend's cot, Leo lit a small lamp, since the sun wasn't up fully yet. He was surprised to see Keith away. His eyes followed Keith's, and when he saw Keith's bloodied hand, he cursed.
"How'd you manage that?" Leo asked softly, going for fresh bandages and water.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:13 pm

Sara too had the dream, well the vision, but she was to exahusted to wake up when the thunder sounded, all she did was jolt slightly as the voices faded from her mind. A small frown furrowed her expression, but she stayed sound asleep, not one for waking early anyway. She shivered as Leo left, groping for the blankets to tighten around her, a small sigh escaping her as she found them and burrowed deeper into the warmth Leo's body had left behind.

Keith glanced up as Leo came in, resisting the urge to curse like a sailor.
"I hit it when the damn thunder sounded" He muttered, "Wooden beds are an awful idea" He said, shaking his head in annoyance. He winced, coughing lightly, still looking like death. His eyes suddenly widened and he glanced around desperately, relaxing as he saw Aria. "Not just a dream then" He breathed softly, reaching over to touch her with his good hand, before sliding it away in order for her to get some peace.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:40 pm

Leo growled lightly in frustration. He quickly ripped the cloth, unbadanging Keith"s hand and quickly rewrapping the wound. It wasn't looking good. He sighed before following Keith's frantic gaze down to Aria. She hardly flinched as keith touched her, and she hadn't stirred this whole time. Some of the other patients were stirring from the early morning commotion.

Something was wrong. Leaving Keiths hand wrapped in wet cloths, Leo circled around to Aria, pressing a hot hand to her forehead. He tried not to wince, muttering to himself. Her skin was cold. "Aria?" Leo murmured, trying to shock her again. Thankfully it worked and Aria gasped softly.
"Damn Leo..." Aria coughed. "That shit hurts." She winced, grumbling as she looked around. "What time is it?"
"Early. But stay awake for a while longer." Leo said, moving his hand down to Aria's waist where her side had been cut. Aria groaned and turned away as Leo worked to heal her. She winced, sucking in a breath but forcing herself to relax.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:44 pm

Keith glanced down at his semi-bandaged hand as Leo abandoned him for Aria. He watched anxiously, heaving a small sigh of relief as she woke, and seemed to be alright. Leaning back on the pillows, he subtly moved his hand so Aria couldn't see the severed fingers, figuring she'd only freak out, which was the last thing she needed to do.

He watched Leo closely, shaking his head and sighing as he worked to heal Aria. Keith was still tired, having been brutally awakened with a msierable dream and a shot of pain. He yawned, though forced himself to remain awake since Aria seemed to have to, plus, he wanted to overhear what was going on.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:13 pm

"Enough, Leo." Aria mumbled, shifting uncomfortably. Leo sighed and withdrew his hands. Aria shuddered, coughed and muttered something softly to herself. She opened her eyes and loked around slowly. She sighed deeply and closed her eyes again. Leo let her be and finished wrapping Keith's hand.

"Here." Leo said, putting a bottle of nector and a small bag of ambrosia on the small table near Keith's bed. "It'll help. Make sure Aria takes some too." Leo said with a sigh. He rubbed his forehead, looking like there was more he wanted to say.
"Could you...understand anything they were saying?" Leo asked, seeing that Aria was at least sleeping again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Keith sighed, nodding his head, "I'll make sure" He said with a small grin, though it was pained. He winced as Leo finished with his hand, though once again the water felt nice.
"Sort of, it was a lot of screaming, but I think Chiron was telling them what happened, with Aria and me and stuff" He shuddered, "My dad was pissed, and I heard something about Titans and war..." He really didn't have anything else to add, since that was basically everything he had heard, or understood.
He shifted, slightly uncomfortable, "Do you think I'm good enough to get out of bed? Just for a bit, I overheard about Katie and Mike, and I really need to go talk to her" He muttered, looking at Leo with a serious expression.

Sara shifted, wincing as she felt someone applying something to her deep gash. She shuddered, and heard a soothing voice, Aaron? Her eyes flickered open, and glanced up at Leo's younger brother.
"Hey" She croaked, confused, she didn't think her bandaged needed to be changed.
"Hey, it's fine, just go back to sleep" The young healer muttered, shrugging, Sara did as she was bid.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:37 pm

Leo glanced over at Aria too. He sighed. "Might wanna nudge her awake now and then. She keeps slipping into unconsciouness and if she stays that way too long she'll go into a coma again." Leo murmured, looking at Keith seriously. Coma's weren't a good thing. If Aria slipped into a coma, there was no telling when, or if she would ever wake up again.

He listened to Keith with a nod. "I couldn't make out much. The last thing I remember was thunder..." Leo muttered, shaking his head. "I hope we don't get rain...it's still too cold outside." Leo said; cold rain on top of everything would be horrible.
"I wouldn't recommend it...but I can let Katie know you're allowed a visitour today." Leo said, knowing that was probably the better of the two ideas. Keith was still a wreck, and Leo didn't want him getting up and around for a little while longer.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:43 pm

Keith nodded, "I'll nudge her awake every now and then, though she'll resent me for it" He grumbled, though he had a small smile on his face. He sighed, "Alright, well please let her know I want to see her" He said, he felt like an older brother to Katie, and would welcome her company right now. She'd be pissed seeing Aria though, he knew that, and he could only hope she'd ignore her, or behave until the situation could properly be explained.

Sara winced, more prodding.
"Aaron" She grumbled, "Its fine Sara, just checking' The young healer muttered.
"Aaron, what are you doing?" Leah's voice cut through the haze surrounding Sara.
"Checking her arm, Leo asked me to" Aaron lied smoothly. Sara frowned, but she couldn't muster the energy to talk.
"Leo asked you to?" Leah's voice sounded confused, "Oh..." She trailed off, muttering under her breath and then blackness encompassed Sara once more.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:52 pm

"She may resent you, but at least she'll be alive and well." Leo said with a small shrug. He frowned, glancing over his shoulder for a moment. Shaking his head, he looked back at Keith and nodded.
"I will." Leo promised. "And I'll be back later. You'll probably have to have your hand rewrapped more often now." he said. He wanted to go check up on Sara. Nodding to the nector and ambrosia as a reminder, Leo turned and left.

"Katie isn't going to like that I'm alive and well." Aria rasped, coughing lightly as she opened her eyes softly. She had been awake the whole time Leo had been talking to Keith, but she hadn't wanted to make it seem like she was introduding on their conversation. Leo hadn't said anything until he thought Aria was asleep. Aria sighed, reminding herself not everyone was as forgiving as Keith.

Seeing Leah, Leo stopped her for a moment. "Hey, can you do me a fav? Have someone run down to the Athena cabin and let little Katie know Keith want's to see her?" Leo asked with a soft smile. "I'd run myself, but I wanna check up on Sara first. Is she awake yet?" Leo murmured. The sun was up, and Sara wasn't one for sleeping in too late.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Keith nodded to Leo, "Alright" He watched him go, smiling and shaking his head. He sighed, rubbing his eyes, before glancing, suprised, in Aria's direction.
"Hey' He said, shaking his head. "No, she wont, but don't worry about it" He murmured, "She's pretty close to me, so I doubt she'll fly off the handle" He nodded at the ambrosia and nector, "Have some, for mine and Leo's sake" He said, shaking his head and smiling at her.

Leah frowned, "Leo?" She shook her head, "Didn't you send Aaron to check on Sara?" She asked, confusion stamped across her features. "Cause he was just checking on her when I left, told me you had asked him to" She murmured, looking seriously worried now. Aaron was new to camp, and no one knew anything about him. He had healing abilities, which made him a prime candidate for Apollo's cabin.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:04 pm

Aria shrugged gently. "We never did get along..." she murmured, glancing up at the bottle of nector and the bag of ambrosia. She sighed deeply, but grabbed the bottle, taking a few testing sips. She winced; her throat sore and her body aching with the flow of the drink. Aria pushed herself to take another drink before putting it back down.
"It tastes bitter now." Aria muttered, rubbing her lips as she layed back down. She sighed and looked over at Keith tiredly. "How you doing?"

The air on the back of Leo's neck stood up. "No..." Leo said slowly. "I haven't seen Aaron all morning." he murmured quietly before pushing past Leah and walking down the line to the end where Sara's bed was. Leah and himself were the only people Leo assigned to Sara because Leah was the only other girl he knew from his cabin; Nicki had been hurt badly, and was still in the Critcal at Big House. The fact that Aaron was messing with Sara, did not sit well with Leo at all.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:10 pm

Keith snorted, chuckling, "I should say not" He muttered, "But Katie's a reasonable kid" He said with a small shrug, wincing and looking down at his hand as pain shot through it.
"Me? I've been better" He admitted, shaking his head and sighing, "But I'll get over it, I generally do" It was false bravado, Keith was absolutely messed up right now, internally, extrenally, trying to learn to function with only three fingers. He sighed, shrugging lightly.

Leah frowned, "Well he was" She said with a casual shrug, "I'll go get Katie" She murmured, slipping out of the cabin and heading over to Athena's.
"Hey Katie" She greeted the little girl, "Leo just talked to me, has some good news for you" She smiled, "Keith's awake and stuff, and he wants to see you, he's in Demeter's cabin, if you want to stop by" She said, waving as she headed back to her own cabin.

Sara's eyes flickered open, wincing at the bright light. Her head was throbbing, and she glanced around, frowning, she tried to wake up, but she felt like she were stuck in sort of a tired fog. Grumbling, she closed her eyes, drifting in and out of sleep. Her bandaged had been freshly wrapped, though it looked like she had started bleeding again, except a familiar black puss was creeping from the injury.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:22 pm

Aria watched Keith as he talked with a tired smile. "Maybe you should have some of that..." she murmured, nodding to the nector and ambrosia. "For mine and Leo's sake." she repeated softly with a tired, though familiar Aria smirk. She sighed and closed her eyes for a few moments then. She was still awake, her body was just exhausted. Unfortunatly, that's what was causing the unconsciouness and her coma's. Aria had thought nothing of it, since she'd blacked out millions of times. But when Leo said she needed to stay awake, Aria knew it was serious.

Katie glanced up from her sketch, looking at Leah with steel gray eyes. She tossed a strand of red hair from her face as she listened. "Oh..." Katie said, with a smile though it never reached her eyes. "Cool. I'll be over in just a bit. Thanks." Katie said with a polite nod.

Leo pushed back the curtain and cursed. Aaron was gone, and Sara was out cold. He took her arm gently, cursing again as he saw the black puss oozing from Sara's wound. Quickly, he tore off the fresh bandages.
"Sara this is going to hurt, but bare with me a moment." Leo said, a crazy idea coming to his mind. The black puss obviously wasn't from her body. Keith had the same stuff, and Aaron had been the one to notice it in Keith...Aaron was the one who had placed it there. Leo had caught this soon; if he could clean out the wound, he could probably clean out the majority of the injection before it gained momentum in her system.
Taking a wash cloth, Leo dipped it in the water basin on the table near the bed, soaking it but squeezing out most of it. Holding Sara's hand gently, he pressed the wet towel to her wound, letting the water and towel soak up most of the black puss.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Keith rolled his eyes at Aria, "Turning my words against me" He grumbled, though he nibbled some ambrosia, ignoring the nector for now, forgoing it for a glass of water. He sighed, looking at her, "Stay awake" He muttered, "Or Leo'll have my head" He said affectionately, forcing himself to stay awake until after Katie's visit. He wanted to see the girl, try and help her if he could, and perhaps, defuse the situation that would erupt between her and Aria.

Sara whimpered as Leo began to clean her wound, but as the puss oozed away, she slowly began to awake. Of course, not all of it was gone, but the majority was, which was reassuring, the stuff had made her feel awful.
"Thanks" She muttered, though her voice was hoarse, painfilled. Confusion flickered in her eyes, though she understood what had happened. Aaron had healed Leo to gain trust in camp, and she had been watching, with earning trust, he had been given access to not only Sara but to Keith.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:39 pm

Aria sighed deeply and opened her eyes only to reassure Keith that she wasn't sleeping. "You need all the help you can get." she murmured softly. "I found out your body wasn't made to harbor any form or entity, especially not a titan. I know he went after you...that split second you had with him probably did more damage to you, then it did to me after...how long have I actually been gone?" Aria murmured, frowning as she looked up at Keith.

"Just breathe love...I'm almost done." Leo promised, tossing one soiled washcloth away, and getting a fresh one as to not soil the bowl of water. He cleaned out as much as he could from the wound before re-wrapping her arm. Leo grimaced though as he took Sara's hand. He hadn't ridden Sara's body of all of it...
Hearing Sara's voice reminded Leo of Keith. He cursed. "I'll kill that son of bitch." Leo muttered, glancing over his shoulder. His eyes darted around, hoping to spot Aaron amoung the healing. Taking a frustrated breath that sounded like half a growl, Leo gave Sara a peice of ambrosia and kissed her forehead gently.
"If he comes back..." Leo murmured softly, taping Sara's charm bracelet meaningful. He had to go around to Aaron's other patients and make sure the same wasn't done to them. He gave Sara a soft nod before pulling the curtains back around Sara and circling around the room to Aaron's other patients.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:45 pm

Keith sighed, "Ah, hence why I feel like a rolling sack of shit" He murmured, "Wonder why I can't and you guys can?" He muttered, before glancing up at her question. "Over three months" He said, his voice strained, it had been, by far, one of the hardest times in his young life.
"Why did he go after me though? I mean, the titans can't use my body, so aren't I like useless to them?" He asked, hoping he wasn't pressing her for to much information.

Sara sighed, sittnig up a bit and looking up at Leo, frowning lightly.
"He wont walk out of this room" She promised, shaking her head, watching him leave to check on the others. She was still sleepy, really sleepy, but she was a bit paranoid as well, though she doubted Aaron was stupid enough to stick around, now that his little secret was out.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:55 pm

"Not many others can." Aria murmured. "I could, because I'm a messenger, I have to be able to carry anything and everything that needs to be delivered." Aria explained softly. "Daughter of Hermes remember?" she asked with a soft smirk.
"Over three months...that's right...the first time I left was in the summer..." Aria murmured. "So...about six months seven times is what? Nearly four years?" Aria grumbled, rubbing her face tiredly. She sighed deeply, opening her eyes and looking up at the ceiling.
"Only a child of the Big Three can handle a Titan once their regenerated, if the Gods can't succeed..." Aria explained softly. "He was confident he would gain his full power again, and the Gods would be helpless once the camp was...destroyed...the only person who stood in his way was you..." Aria said quietly.

Leo had gone through all of Apollo Cabin patients, and so far only one other person had been mildly effected. Leo guessed Aaron had used the kid as a test subject. He stepped outside, about to head over to Demetre's cabin, when he saw Katie walking into the cabin. He sighed, and followed after her.

The crutches were ridiculous. Katie hated her dependence on them. They clicked, almost loudly against the floor of the Demetre as she worked her way around the hospital like room. Finding Keith, Katie smiled, though it slowly disappeared as she saw who was lying next to him. Aria offered a small smile to the girl, but was given a cold stare in return.
"They said you were dead." Katie said.
"Leo never misses." Aria murmured with a soft shrug, taking a deep breath and closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:01 pm

Keith sighed, "Ah, so I had to be gotten rid of" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing softly. He shifted, wincing a bit, "Ah, I know who your parent is, I had just forgotten that your built differently" He grumbled, shaking his head softly.
"Well, at least he's gone, for now" He had no doubt the Titan would return and try to kill him, yet again.

Keith glanced up as Katie came clacking in, a small smile appearing as he saw her, though it was replaced by a frown.
"I thought I healed you..." He grumbled, looking at her thickly bandaged leg. He winced at her comment to Aria, and then the cold stare.
"Katie, come here" He murmured, sitting up and opening his arms, looking like all he wanted in the world was a hug.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:24 pm

Aria shrugged softly, closing her eyes and resting back against the bed, as if she was going to sleep. Katie turned her gaze to Keith and tried not to be so cold.
"You did. I was going back to the cabin when I saw Mike..." Katie said, having started off strong before her voice grew quiet and weak as she mentioned her brother. She sighed deeply, before glancing down at her leg.
"Bitten by a hell hound." Katie murmured with a small shrug. Pushing herself forward, Katie sat on the bed next to Keith so she could fall into his hug.

Leo purposely stayed away from Keith's section of the cabin as he checked up on everyone. A few kids he managed to heal enough that they could return to their cabins with little trouble. He glanced over occassionlly, but seeing that Katie was still with Keith, Leo decided to go back to Sara. Once Katie left, Leo would take another look at Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:28 pm

Keith sighed, hugging Katie tightly, though he was mindful not to crush her.
"I'm so sorry about Mike, he was a really good guy' He said gently to the little girl, rubbing her back lightly with his good hand.
"I guess I'll have to kill some hellhounds then huh" Keith mutted, kissing her forhead in a brotherly manner.
"I know this probably doesn't mean a lot, but you'll always have me, alright?" He said, tilting her chin up so she could look at him.
"I know I'm no Mike, and no one wants to take the place of your brother, but I'll always be here for you, okay?" He said gently.

Sara was sitting up in bed, playing a strategic came of chess with Leah. Leah was done for the day, her healing exahusted, so she had decided to sit and keep Sara company. Both girls were intent on the board, though it was clear to see Sara was still tired and in pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next