Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:28 pm

Sara sighed in disappointment.
"Leo" She murmured, sighing and shaking her head. She rolled onto her side, wrapping her arms around herself. Gods, she had been so stupid. She frowned, rubbing her eyes lightly and wrapping the blanket around her. She couldn't believe she had been so stupid. It hurt, she had known it was only a matter of time before he rejected her. She sighed, keeping her back to him, small sighs coming from her as she tried to control her emotions.

Keith looked at her, a small frown on his face.
"No, I guess not" He wrapped his arms around her, kissing her forhead.
"Just, don't put me through that again?" He murmrued softly, he couldn't believe how worried he had been. He sighed, pressing his face into her hair.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:41 pm

Leo winced. He was afriad she'd take that the wrong way. "Sara that's not what I meant." He murmured. Gently, he turned her to look at her seriouly. He brushed back a strand of hair from her face, his eyes mixed with the emotions tugging at him left and right. "I love you, and I care about you. I don't want to hurt you anymore then already are." He murmured quietly, looking at her almost despritely now. It was hard to say no to her, espically about this. Had it been on a day when she was a humdred percert healed...well that would have been a different story.

Aria smirked, breathing deeply as Keith wrapped his arms around her. She grinned as he kissed her and shrugged.
"I won't make any promises..." she murmured, resting her head against his chest. "But I'll try my hardest not to." That was the best she could do. He should know now how restless she was, and that was better then her making the promise and breaking it somehow inadveratedly sometime later.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:49 pm

Sara sighed, letting Leo turn her to face him.
"Alright" She murmrued, though she was still hurt. "I love you too' She murmrued, still lying on her side, wrapped in the blanket. She sighed, resting back against the pillow and closing her eyes. She didn't really know what else to say. She knew she was hurt, but this was something she wanted, though she wasn't going to ever bring this up again, it just hurt to much. She wasn't mad at him, she couldn't be, no matter how upset she was, or had been.

Keith sighed, "Fair enough" He murmrued, smiling at her and sighing.
"Just, try and take me with you if you feel like aimless wandering. I don't need that much sleep" He smirked, shaking his head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:01 pm

Leo sighed. He could tell she was still upset. "Any other day Sara I promise..." he murmured,silently wondering if he'd ever get a chance like this again. To say this was something he didn't want would be a lie. It took every once of commen sense and willpower he had to pull away from her soft skin.
Leo kissed her forehead gently, letting her curl up how she wanted to and forcing himself to relax. It hit him then how long ago the sun had set, and yet he was awake. Though once he realzed this, he was exhausted. Leo sighed, leaving his shorts on and laying back on the bed, pulling the covers over him as well.

Aria smirked and shrugged. "I felt bad that you didn"t get that much sleep. I don't care if you think you don't need it." She mumbled shaking her head gently. "I didn't find anything, but I knocked a few pretty big places off the list.." Aria said, shrugging again
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:36 am

Sara nodded, though she didn't respond, she was tired too. She curled up against Leo however, closing her eyes and letting out a little sigh. She rolled so she was facing Leo, her face buried in his chest. She shuddered once or twice, though she fell asleep fairly quickly. Thankfully, she hit a deep sleep fairly quickly, but there was no voice taunting her, trying to get her to leave the comfort of Leo's arms.

Keith nodded.
"Well, at least when we try again, we have a few places scratched off the list" He said with a small shrug.
"Like I said before. I don't need a lot of sleep" He glanced out the window.
"Oh shit, it's night" He said, nodding next door.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:40 pm

Leo sighed. He hoped Sara wasn't mad at him for this....He smiled lightly as she rolled over, curling against his chest like she always did. Leo smiled, pulling the blankets around her tighter and wrapping his arms around her waist. He sighed, kissing her head gently before laying back againt the pillow. Holding her comfortably against him, Leo fell asleep almost instantly.

Aria rolled her eyes gently. "You may not think so..." she murmured, shaking her head at him. She blinked, looking over her shoulder as Keith announced that it was night. It so it was, well into the night by now.
"Shoot, go make sure Sara's ok." Aria murmured, giving him an ugrent shove before smirking. Aria pulled her hair out from it's ponytail as she walked towards the bathroom. The day had been hot, and although Aria had been mostly indoors, she left like she had hiked over a moutain and back. She needed a shower.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:35 pm

Keith nodded, sighing as he walked over to the room, opening the door. He smirked.
"Out like a light, she's totally wrapped in Leo's arms, doesn't look like she'll be up and about" He called to Aria, who was showering. He grabbed his shirt, pulling it on, before going back into Sara and Leo's room. It might look alright, but he wasn't willing to take any chances.

He sighed, flicking the TV on making sure the volume was on low, so it didn't wake Sara up, he doubted an atomic bomb would wake up Leo. Though, his friend did seem to notice when Sara was gone, which ment maybe Leo did notice a few things when he was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:45 pm

Aria smirked and nodded, turning on the water to as hot as she could withstand before slidding under. She gasped quietly but stood under, washing herself and her hair before turning the water off and stepping out. AFter the heat of the water, the outside world was cold. She shivered, pulling a towel around her for warmth, doing the same to her hair to dry it. She pulled on a pair of short black shorts and a form-fitting tank top.
She'd tanned...her scars were a bit more defined along her shoulders and arms. Aria sighed, tossing the towel that had been around her waist onto the counter and pulling her hair back down as well.

She shivered again, her skin breaking out in goosebumps as she reached into her bag for her brush. Keith wasn't in the room, so she firgured he was in the room anyway. Taking her brush, Aria walked over to the doorway, just standing there as she brushed her hair. Leo and Sara were both out cold, just like Keith said and Aria found herself smirking. The coulpe was so cute.

Sighing, Aria glanced back at Keith. "Think he gave up?" she murmured quietly, meaning Hades. "I mean even Zues was worried about Sara's mom..." she said quietly, pulling her hair into a loose bun at her neck once she was done brushing it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:56 pm

Keith glanced up as Aria came in, eyes going wide, she looked tanned, and fit, and her clothes accented her amazing figured.
"Hm? Yea, maybe, I hope he gave up. Maybe Zeus pressured him into stopping" He said, shrugging his shoulders casually. He stretched his arms above his head, sighing contently, he was no longer sore, which was a nice change of pace.
"Gods, I think I'm finally back to normal" He said, standing up and stretching, just to make sure.

Keith walked across the room, wrapping his arms around Aria and pressing his lips to her's.
"Mm, you smell good" He murmured, chuckling at how corny he sounded, but he was telling the truth, she did smell good. He glanced back at Leo and Sara, smiling lightly. They looked perfect together, he hoped he and Aria looked like that to other people.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Aria nodded. She hoped so too. Sara didn't deserve any of this. "Go Arphodite if she got Zeus to take care of Hades..." she said, somewhat impressed. The goddess of love didn't exactly have a lot of influenxe over these kinds of things, well at least from what Aria knew. And those were just stories after all...Aria blinked, needing to remind herself that those stories she grew up learning we real.

She gasped as Keith stood up and wrapped his arms around her. Her breath caught in her throat as Keith pressed his lips to hers, her body relaxing a bit as he pulled away. That had taken her off gaurd. Aria rolled her lips gently and chuckled quietly. "Um thanks." Aria laughed quietly. "That was a bit unexpected..." she murmured, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:41 pm

"Hey, never doubt the power of a woman" He teased, smiling and nodding his head.
"It was supposed to be unexpected" He said, grinning at her and kissing her forhead, he pulled away, falling onto the couch again, checking the time. One am, joy.
"I bet she did manage to scare Zeus into getting Hades off of Sara's case" He said, glancing at the bed.

Sara shifted, her head hurt, but she didn't hear any voices, which was a nice change of pace. She was wrapped in Leo's arms, which felt nice, she just felt sort off of. She coughed, still asleep, but semi-awake now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:26 am

Aria laughed, then slapped her hand over her mouth as Sara stirred on the bed. "You're telling me not to understestament the power of a woman?" she asked, raising an eyebrow gently and giving Keith her sly smirk. She chuckled quietly, strecthing and cringing lightly. Aria rubbed her shoulders and then her stomach before yawning and falling onto Sara and Leo's couch.

She sighed, curcling up in the corner, using the armrest as somewhat of a pillow. She wanted to stay up with Keith but she was exhausted. Her body felt like she'd just ran a non-stop tweny mile marathon...Aria blinked. Now that she thought about it, she probably did. Aria sighed, rubbing her face gently.
"What time is it?" she murmured quietly, blinking her eyes to stay awake as she looked back at Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:12 am

Keith smirked, "Well, how about, never underestimate the persuasive power of the goddess of love, particularly when she's angry" He said with a small grin. He watched her rub her stomach and frowned.
"You know, I could try to heal you, Leo's pretty much conserving his stuff for Sara, and I'm all better" He said with a content grin.
He glanced up, watching Sara toss some more, frowning. She made no move to get off of the bed, so so far, all was good.
"It's about midnight, go to sleep, I'll be fine" He murmured to Aria, leaning over to kiss her, before opning his arms and waiting to see if she curled into him.

Sara sighed, rubbing her eyes a bit, waking up momentarily. She was tired, but she was sore as hell, and it was hard to stay asleep when you hurt like that. She heard Keith and Aria and smiled, they were pretty cute together. She sighed, rubbing her eyes again, curling back against Leo comfortably.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:22 am

Aria chuckled. "Yea, I guess that could work." she murmured, yawning and rubbing her face. She looked at Keith with a concealed expression as he mentioned healing. She looked him over from head to toe once before giving a thankful smile.
"I'm just sore. Probably from all the running I did today." she said, sighing as Keith sat down next to her. Aria smirked, shifting so that her head was rested on his chest, still curled up in the couch. She nodded gratefully before closing her eyes and falling into a light sleep.

Leo shifted a bit, feeling Sara move away and then come back on the bed. Subconsciously, he was semi-awake. He heard muffled voices, which he guessed was Keith and Aria, but he couldn't make out what they were saying. At the moment, he was a bit too tired to really care. Once Sara was back against him, Leo turned on his side, wrapping an arm loosely back around her before sighing contently and falling back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:47 am

Keith nodded, he was fine with whatever she chose.
"I'm not lying, I really am better" He grumbled as she looked him over. She was probably thinking he was just saying that. He laughed as she settled against him, using his chest as a pillow.
"I had no idea I was so comfortable" He commented, pulling the blanket around her gently. He glanced up at the bed, seeing Sara and then Leo shifting, though neither seemed stressed. He sighed, relieved, maybe things were finally getting back to normal.

Sara sighed, cuddled against Leo, held there by his arm wrapped around her, it was loose, but it was also just enough to deter her from moving about. Even in his sleep he worried about her. She yawned, still semi-awake, though not enough so to bring attention to herself.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:16 am

Aria smirked and nodded gently. "Really?" She murmured, sighing as she blanket came around her. She smiled and pulled the comfortable sheet closer around her. Aria curled up a bit tighter, leaning on Keith moreso then was possible. The closer she was, the more relaxed she felt. He was more then comfortable to her, it was just as good as laying on a bed.
"Cause you are..." she murmured tiredly, falling asleep the next instant.

When Leo woke up, he wished he hadn't. There was barely any light coming in from the window, which meant this was the eariest he had ever woken up. He sighed, looking down to see Sara still curcled up in his arms. That brought a tired smile to his face. Leo turned, pulling himself away from Sara to look around. Seeing Keith awake and Aria out cold, Leo smirked.
"Dude, were you up all night?" He murmured, rubbing his face tiredly to try and wake up.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:23 pm

Keith smirked as Aria basically passed out. She was almost like Leo in that sense. He glanced up, suprised that Leo was awake so early.¨
"Er, morning. Yea, I suppose, I´m not one to get tired easily though" He murmured, smiling at his tired friend.
"Sorry if I woke you up, should´ve turned the TV down" He said, mentally kicking himself. Leo needed all the sleep he could get in order to heal Sara.

Sara muttered under her breath as Leo moved. She frowned, but stayed asleep, her body was to sore to actually pull awake, and she didn´t want to wake up.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:36 pm

Leo waved a hand dismissively as Keith. "You didn't wake me." He muttered, slowly sitting up. He blinked a few times before looking out the window. Damn he was up early...moreso then usual. Running his fingers through his hair, Leo shook his head before getting up and walking into the bathroom. A hot shower always helped. When Leo came back out, he was wearing a loose pair of jeans, and his blonde hair was dark and driping wet.

Glancing at Sara for a moment, Leo glanced back at Keith. "I'm guessing now more problem?" He asked, trying to keep the hope out of his voice. Leo was almost afraid to hope that everything was over just like that.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:42 pm

Keith shrugged, watching Leo slip into the washroom. He chuckled at Sara, she was asleep, but her annoyance at Leo leaving was clear.
"Nah dude, nothing last night. It almost would seem the coast is clear, almost" Like Leo, Keith wasn´t about to get his hopes up. He rubbed Aria´s shoulders absentmindedly, she was fairly relaxed, which was a nice change of pace. He glanced up, smiling lightly at Leo.
"I´m guessing Sara´s mom had quite the affect on Zeus" He murmured, shuddering at the dream.
His shoulders slumped, all he wanted to do was go back to camp, so bad, but that wouldn´t be happening for a long time.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:53 pm

Leo nodded, glancing back at Sara for a moment. He chewed his bottom lip in thought before glancing out the window as the sun rose. He sighed and nodded again to Keith.
"Here's hopeing right?" He murmured, before walking outside and resting on the balacony in the morning light.

Aria woke up slightly, feeling Keith's hands running along her shoulder. "Mm?" She murmured, thinking her was trying to wake her up. It was too earlier, why was he waking her? Her tired mind quickly jumped to the conclusion that something was wrong. Sara? Aria julted and quickly sat up.
"What hapened?, she murmured, blinking and then wincing as the dizzyness that washed over her from sitting up so fast.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:57 pm

Keith nodded, biting back a yelp of suprise as Aria suddenly jolted awake.
"Woah, nothing´s wrong" Keith murmured, keeping his voice low, wrapping his arms around her.
"Sorry, I was just rubbing your shoulders, I didnt mean to wake you" He said softly, smiling and gently pulling her against him. He figured they could go back to their room now, now that Leowas awake and all.

Sara winced, rubbing her eyes as Aria´s loud exclemation forced her awake.
"Hm? What´s up?" Aphrodite´s daughter mumbled, rubbing her eyes and glancing around. She frowned when she couldn´t locate Leo, but she saw no one freaking out, so everything was fine, or so she assumed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:10 pm

Aria sighed deeply in relief as Keith said everything was alright. She fell back against him as he wrapped her in his arms. Her heart was racing a mile a minute and now she had a headache. "Thanks for the scare, Water Boy..." she grumbled, rubbing her face tiredly. Her mind slowly registered the early morning sunlight once Leo walked in.

Seeing that everyone was awake, Leo gave a light smile. He had hoped Sara wouldn't slept a little longer. Looking back at Keith, Leo nodded in thanks for keeping an eye on Sara for the night again.
"I got it from here." He murmured quietly before looking back at Sara. "Morning Sunshine." Leo said, smiling softly at her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:14 pm

"You try to do a nice thing for your girlfriend" Keith said sarcastically. He smirked, scooping Aria up before she could protest.. "You heard the man, we´re going back to our room now" He said, holding her lightly, chuckling to himself all the while. He nodded at Leo, before carrying Aria back into their room and putting her on the bed lightly.
"Well, no incidents two nights ina row, that has to be a good sign" He murmured with a small sigh.

Sara smiled at Leo, running her hand through her hair.
"Morning, though, you look more on the ´sunshine´side then I do" She glanced at the digital clock next to her and grimaced at the time. This was early, even for Leo.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:30 pm

"What in the Gods names are you doing?" Aria asked as Keith picked her up. Okay, she knew she was little compared to the dude but really? Aria glanced back at Leo and Sara before Keith walked back to their room and set her down. Once on the bed, Aria sighed, though she had the urge to pull Keith down with her.
"Oh, yea that is good..." she murmured, nodding hopefully.

Leo smirked. "Am I?" He murmured, looking down at himself and shrugging. He was wide awake now, though if Sara wanted to go back to sleep he wouldn't mind. Leaning over, Leo kissed her forehead gently.
"Sleep alright?" He asked, wondering if Sara was still hearing voices in her dream or not.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:33 pm

Keith shrugged, ignoring Aria´s complaints.
"Yea, hopefully it´s all done now" He murmured with a small sigh. He sat down on the bed next to her falling back against the pillows.
"I mean, we´ve gotten really lucky here, which is starting to freak me out. You know, half bloods and luck, they just don´t go hand in hand"

Sara nodded.
"Yea I did, it was a nice change of pace. No voices, no dreams" She smiled, rubbing her eyes and sighing. She was awake now, no sense in going back to sleep, besides, she was feeling a bit better.
"You know we should be moving onto a new hotel" She reminded him gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next