Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:10 pm

Kristen bit her lip to keep her jaw from dropping. "You and your family." Kristen repeated, her lips barely moving since she was speaking quietly. "It's amazing what those words can do..." She smiled thankfully at Demitri as he held out her chair and she sat down carefully. Inwardly, she sighed with relief, glad to be off her feet for a little while.
Lacing her fingers gently, Kristen thought for a moment. Of course Demitri would want water, for him this was just a facade. Looking up at the man, Kristen narrowed her eyes for a moment. She wasn't exactly sure what she wanted to drink. She was still debating about her actual meal, though she hadn't glanced at the menu yet.
"Perhaps I can intersted you with a sample of todays' choice of wine?" the man asked then, producing an uncorked bottle from behind Demitri. Kristen bit her lip gently but nodded slightl in agreement. He poured her enough for a small sip and Kristen smiled.
"Ah, Italy." Kristen murmured before nodding. "Intersting taste. I think that will do." Kristen said as he refilled her glass.
"Do you need a moment to look over your dinner choices?" he asked polietly. Kristen nodded, since she needed a minute to figure things out. The man nodded before going off to another table.
"Mm, I wish you could try this." Kristen murmured once the man left, placing her glass back down. "It's really good. Any clue what your going to...erm...order?" Kristen asked, laughing quietly.

"All kinds!" Maddie said, grinning as she skipped into the room. She could tell how tense Alexi was, and she was hoping this would help him loosen up.
"Look!" Maddie said, sitting on the bed and fanning them out for Alexi to see all the covers. She took a deep breath, getting a wuff of her spaghetti at the table. "Mmm." Maddie murmured, slidding off the bed and sitting at the table, uncapping her dish. It smelled good, and it wasn't pipping hot, so Maddie dug in.
Maria sighed with relief, seeing that Alexi was fine. She walked over to him, kissing him gently yet lovingly. She didn't ask if he was alright, but she gave him a look that voiced her conern as Maddie ate.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:18 pm

Demitri watched the man pull his water, before offering, and serving Kristen some wine. He wrinkled his nose, shaking is head at her and laughing softly.
"I've had my share of wine love" He murmured, grinning at her and sighing. He shook his head, glancing at the menu dismissively for a moment.
"I dunno, I mean I can stomach steak, sometimes, if it's bloody enough, but that could be unpleasent here. I suppose just a small salad" He shrugged, "What do you want? That's the important thing" He murmured, glancing at her with a small smile. He didn't want her to stress over him, he had fed yesterday, so he as fine.

Alexi smiled at Maddie, glancing at the movies.
"Wow" He murmured, smiling to show his interest. He shook his head, glancing at Maria, wrapping his arms around her as she kissed him, he could sense how worried she was.
"I'm fine" He lowered his voice to the point where only she'd hear it.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:29 pm

Kristen held the glass in her hands as she looked over the menu. She swished the purpleish liquid for a moment before taking a tentive slip. It had a rich flavor, which was somewhat unsual for wine in Kristen's taste.
"Still. This isn't like any other wine I've had before." Kristen murmured. Which was entirely true since she hardly drank any. It suddenly hit Kristen that she was only eighteen, yet here she was, sipping wine in Italy as if it were something she did everyday. Kristen sighed then, putting her glass down and rubbing her forehead lightly.
"Hmm..." Kristen bit her lip thoughtfully as she looked over the menu. "Ooo, fettuccine alfredo...that sounds really good right now.." Kristen said, smiling and closing her menu then. That would work. And she could just pick off of Demitri's salad to at least make it look like he ate something.

"Yes, she's very passionate about these..." Maria murmured, pointing to Kung Fu Panda and Mulan. "They were the first ones she's asked for." she smirked, listening to Maddie as the child ate quietly.
Maria sighed then, wrapping her arms around his neck and holding herself tightly against Alexi. She nodded, glad that he was alright. Maria kissed him again. "Alright." she whispered, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:37 pm

Demitri smiled, nodding at her. "Sounds good" He murmured, he had already settled on the salad, and he knew Kristen would pick at it.
"What kind of dressing do you want?" He asked her curiously, knowing she had preferences. He glanced up as the waiter came back, "Are we ready? Or do we need a few more minutes?" He asked, smiling at Demitri and Kristen.
"No, I believe we're ready" Demitri answered, "Can I just have a garden salad with the house dressing?" He glanced at Kristen, waiting for her.
"Excellent choice sir, the house dressing is a creamy italian, our chef's specialty" The man said, looking expectnantly at Kristen.

Alexi smiled at Maria, "Alright, so what movie are we putting in to start?" He asked, noticing Maddie nod towards Kung-Fu Panda. He sighed, grabbing the DVD and popping it in and smiling at her. He turned the player on and hit play, watching the opening scene with mild interest. He sat on the bed, leaning his back against the wall, Maddie could come sit with him, or Maria if she chose.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:48 pm

Kristen smiled, glancing up at Demitri from over her wine glass as she took another small sip. She loved that certain things, she just didn't have to say; Demitri already knew. She was about to answer when the waitor came back. She listened and nodded to Demitri, smiling. Anything that was a special of a chef was good work.
"And I'll have the fettuccine alfredo." Kristen said simply. "Um, just not too tough on the pasta, please." she added before handing the waitor her menu and smiling. He nodded, taking her menu.
"That comes with a salad as well." he said. Kristen shook her head.
"No thank you." Kristen said, shrugging lightly. He nodded, refilling her glass before leaving then. Kristen grinned, looking around then, hearing the light classical music. She sighed then.
"Demitri you spoil me and I'm not one bit used to it." Kristen said, shaking her head gently.

"Panda!" Maddie said, cleaning her mouth on a napkin before scurring over to the bed with Alexi and Maria.
Maria laughed quietly, shaking her head gently at the child. She was laying next to Alexi, resting her head on his shoulder, her fingers laced with his. Maddie sat between both of them, sitting upright with her legs crossed. She bounced lightly as the movie started and Maria smiled before looking up at the screen.
"I haven't seen this before..." Maria murmured, looking up at Alexi, wondering if he had.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:54 pm

Demitri smiled at Kristen, letting her speak to the waiter, before he wandered away. He glanced back at her as she caught his attention.
"You might as well adjust, if you intend to live with me, you get spoiled" He murmured, reaching across the table and rubbing the top of her hand for a minute, before drawing his back. He sighed, shaking his head and glanced around, hearing the music as well, though it was much louder to him. He smiled, noticing the necklace he had given her, a small smile lit his face.
"Kristen, I've been meaning to ask you something for awhile" He murmured, feeling in his pocket, making sure the box was in his pocket. He had been debating this for awhile, and he was sure that now with Maddie in the mix, this was the perfect time.

Alexi sighed, letting Maddie crawl onto the bed with him and Maria. He kissed Maria's forhead, "Nope, never even heard of this" He murmured, shaking his head and watching the movie with a curious expression.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:04 pm

Kristen sighed and shrugged. "You keep telling me that, but I still can't get used to it...." Kristen murmured, sipping from her wine again. "I've been so used to...not having all of...this..." Kristen said, looking up and around, grinning. She looked back at Demitri as he rubbed her hand, his cool touch sending a small shiver up her spine.
"Not that I'm complaining..." Kristen added, smiling at him. She frowned lightly, though she was mostly happy and smiling. Her heart lept into her throat without her consent and Kristen sighed. She nodded for Demitri to go on. He knew she could be impatient about things like this.
"Alright..." Kristen said slowly, rolling her lips gently, tilting her head slightly as she looked him over.

"It's reeealllly good." Maddie said, settling back as the movie started entirely. Maria was surprised at how quickly Maddie calmed down to watch the movie. Maria smiled, twirling her fingers over a lock of Maddie's hair.
Maria glanced back up, hearing something about kung-fu and noodles, and a game of pischo. Whatever was said, made Maddie giggle. "I've always wanted to learn how to play that game..." Maria murmured, tucking a strand of hair away from her face, smiling as Alexi kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:15 pm

Demitri sucked in a breath, pulling the smal, red box out of his pocket and putting it on the table, carefully opening it up to reveal a small white gold band with a few diamonds on it, a larger one in the middle, though they weren't to large as to bother Kristen.
"Will-" He broke off, looking flusterd and embaressed, "Will you marry me?" He finally asked, looking down, almost as if he were shy. He glanced at her, looking worried. He was sick with worry, that she would potentially refuse.

Alexi smiled, listening to Maddie curiously, before glancing at Maria, "Yea?" He asked, shaking his head. "We should learn sometime. We could go to China sometime?" He offered, he loved traveling, so maybe he'd take her on a vacation.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:26 pm

Kristen watched as Demitri reached into his pocket and pulled out a small red box. Instantly, Kristen knew what was inside and what he was about to ask her. She smiled lightly, almost in disbelief as Demitri opened the box. Her breath caught in her throat at the sight of the ring. It was the most beautiful thing she had seen. And that coming from Demitri...Kristen swallowed her heart flying around with the butterlies in her chest.
Kristen looked up at Demitri then as the words stumbled from him. She covered her mouth for a second. She almost couldn't believe it...but there was the ring, and the question was still rining in her ears. She shouldn't be hesitating, but Kristen couldn't believe this was reality. She bit her lip gently, glad that it hurt; she wasn't dreaming.
"Yes..." Kristen chocked, finding her voice then and gasping quietly. "Yes, I will. Oh Demitri it's beautiful. Of course I will!" Kristen said, covering her mouth then, feeling happy tears stinging in the corners of her eyes.

Maria grinned. "Maybe, maybe." she said, nodding in agreement. That would be intersting. Visiting China. Maria had never really been out of Europe. "I think we should tour the world sometime.." Maria said then.
Maddie was giggling and laughing, and Maria glanced up, seeing the panda trying to get into a temple or something. Only everything he was doing was failing miserably. Maria could herself laughing quietly as well.
"These movies they come out with are comical..." Maria murmured quietly. Maddie nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:37 pm

Demitri watched her, almost anxiously, before she finally agreed.
"Really? Gods Kristen, thank you" He grabbed the box, moving to her side and sliding the ring onto her finger. He kissed her lightly, before returning to his seat, a huge grin on his face. He couldn't believe this was happening. A wedding was definately in their futiure then, which was fairly exciting to him.
"I guess we have a wedding to plan then" He murmured, smiling at her and sighing.

Alexi nodded, "We most definately do" He murmured, glancing up as Maddie laughed.
He allowed himself a chuckle, before glancing at Maria, "Those movies are rather hilarious" he agreed, shaking his head and smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:44 pm

"Really..." Kristen said, her voice cracking lightly as she battled against tears. Even if they were overwhelmingly happy, Kristen still didn't want to cry. She bit her lip, watching as Demitri slide over to her side and slid the ring onto her finger. It fit like a glove and glistened when Kristen turned her fingers gently.
Kristen looked back at Demitri, savoring the light kiss he gave her. Kristen leaned forward, kissing him once more before he slid away from her.
"Oh my goodness..." Kristen breathed then, looking back at the ring on her finger and covering her mouth again. "I-...." Kristen laughed then in replace of a small sob. "Mmhmmm." Kristen agreed, nodding before reaching over to take Demitri's hand and squeezing it tightly. She couldn't believe this was happening, though she was beyond happy that it was.

Maria grinned and settled back into watching the movie. Maddie seemed completely captured by it and hardly noticed that Maira pulled her hair out. Maria ran her fingers through the child's hair before working on putting it into a french braid. Maddie didn't protest, and when Maria tied it off, Maddie turned her head back and forth lightly, making the braid snap like a whip.
"Cool!" Maddie said, grinning at Maria before looking back at the movie.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:49 pm

Demitri listened to her, smiling, though he thought it was cute. He glanced up as the food arrived, the waiter smiling and delivering the plates.
"Here you are, enjoy. Call me if you need anything" The man murmured, shaking his head and strolling back into the main part of the restaurant. Demitri smiled, squeezing Kristen's hand lightly in return.
"Eat up" He said, looking at the salad and pouring the dressing on for her. He glanced around, playing with his fork, watching her with intesne golden brown eyes.

Alexi smiled at Maria, watching her play with Maddie's hair. He watched the little girl curiously, enjoying her happiness. He sighed, begining to feel the same emotions in him as before he lost it.
"Maria" He murmured softly, slipping off the bed and onto the deck. He needed the air, the space. He winced, shaking his head, he could feel the darkness pulling at him, and he dug his fingers into the railing, trying to ground himself.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:01 pm

Kristen took a deep breath, composing herself as the waitor came back with Demitir's salad and her dinner. She pulled her hand away after Demitri gave her the same reassuring squeeze. She smiled, twirling her fork in her thick pasta to cool it off. Steam rose from it as Kristen continued to stir.
"I would tell you the same..." Kristen murmured, chuckling as she teased him, taking a small bite out of her pasta. She chewed gently, nodding. The sauce wasn't too creamy, or thick. It was perfect. Kristen ate danitly, somewhat distantly, getting dirstracted each time the ring glinsted in the light. Only half finsihed, Kristen placed her fork down and side.
"I don't think I can eat anymore." Kristen said. The butterflies had been stirring, making her feel a bit queasy.

Maddie sucked in a breath, her body going ridged seconds before Alexi slid away. "Alexi...?" Maddie asked quietly.
"Maddie, go into the other room for a minute." Maria said, pausing the movie for her. "Just for a minute." Maria promised, and Maddie nodded, slidding off the bed and skipping off.
Maria walked out causiously to the balacony. Her eyes darted to the railing, seeing how hard Alexi was gripping it. Sooner or later, it would snap, she was sure of it. "Alexi? Talk to me. What's wrong?" Maria asked quietly, trying to keep her voice leveled and calmn for his sake.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:06 pm

Demitri smiled, "Do you want to get it to go?" He doubted she would, it wouldn't taste that good tomorrow anyway. He rolled his eyes at his question. He gestured at the waiter, handing him his credit card, after placing a fifty on the table, euros of course. Demitri tipped well, it was a habit.
"Alright, come on" He said as the man gave him his card and reciept. "Come on love" He murmured, helping her up and wrapping his arm around her her waist to help her walk. She had a fair bit of wine, and well, Italian wine was very strong. He kissed her lightly on the cheek, leading her towards the elevator, she couldn't make the stairs right now.

Alexi glanced up at Maria, "I'm gonna, blackness" He gasped, fingers bending the metal even more, feeling it nearly snapping under the pressure.
"Please, Maria, get me another room, before I snap. Maddie can stay with you, the room next door is free" He murmured, looking at her desperately.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:45 am

Kristen shook her head then, taking the last sip to finish her wine. She rubbed her forehead gently as Demitri paid for the dinner and the waitor came back with his card. She smiled thankfully at him and then Demitri as he helped her up.
Kristen chuckled quietly as Demitri arm came about her waist, steadying her. "I'm alright. I didn't have that much wine.." Kristen protested. Which was true; she'd only had a glass and a half. She wasn't feeling dizzy or anything. Well, not from the wine anyway. She was feeling giddy from the fact that Demitri had preposed, and she had said yes, and they were going to be married.
Pretty soon they were in the elevator and Kristen hadn't even realized it. She giggled again, rubbing her face gently, feeling the weight of the ring on her finger. "Come here." she murmured as soon as the door closed. She took Demitri by the arm and pulled him in swiftly for the passionate kiss she'd needed from him all this time. Sometimes, Demitri was just too gently with her. Kristen slid her arms around his neck, keeping him against her the whole ride up to their floor. She pulled away somewhat relcutantly after the elevator 'binged' and the doors opened.

Maria tensed and bite her lip for a moment. She glanced down at the railing and sighed, swiftly pulling Alexi away from it so he didn't break it entirely. She steered over to the chair, letting him sit down. Taking his face in her hands, Maria held his eye for a moment. "If I leave you, I won't know what happens..." Maria whispered. That was what mainly scared her. When Alexi had bitten himself the first time, Maria hadn't felt it until she had gotten back to the room. By then it was too late to stop him.
"Keep talking to me. Tell me anything, everything, I don't care just...stay with me..." Maria said, swallowing hard and brushing his hair back from his face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:53 am

Demitri laughed, "Maybe not, but I like to hold you all the same" He murmured, taking a suprised breath as she pulled him in for a kiss in the elevator. Not just any kiss, one of the most passionet he had ever been included in. He too sighed when the door opened, but all the same he helped her out, sweeping her into his arms as he walked over to the hotel room, unlocking the door swiftly and basically carrying her inside, nudging the door shut with his foot. He turned, grinning at her as he carefully set her on the floor.
"Gods Kristen" He breathed, staring at her with wide, golden brown eyes. "You've made me the happiest creature in existence, I never thought that vampires were allowed to be this happy" He murmured, wrapping his arms gently around his waist, carefully pulling her against him. He fingered the fabric of his dress, fighting the urge to tear it off of her.

Alexi sighed, glancing at Maria. "You can't leave Maddie all alone Maria, I'll just stay out here for a bit. I promise I'll get ahold of this" He murmured softly, shaking his head and nodding at her to go back inside.
"I won't move from this chair, just go" He nodded at Maddie, the little girl needed supervision, and well, he wasn't going to let her be neglected.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:05 am

Kristen smiled. "Well, that I don't mind." she murmured quietly. She gasped in surprise and laughed as Demitri picked her up and carried her out of the elevator. She laughed the whole way to the room, resting her head on his shoulder in her giggle-fit as he opened the door, and then it closed softly behind them. She stumbled a bit as he put her back down, and it made her laugh again.
"I'm alright..." Kristen said, rubbing her forehead. She giggled, looking up at him, eyes going wide at the colors of his. "Wow..." she whispered, nearly getting lost in his eyes. They were so beauitful...Kristen felt herself sway but Demitri's arms held her tightly. She grinned, feeling herself blush again.
"Aww Demitri..." she murmured, covering her face for a moment, laughing nervously. "Everyone deserves to be happy love." Kristen said then, after taking a deep breath and pulling her hands from her face to look back up at him.

Maria sighed, still holding his face tightly in her hands. She swallowed once and nodded. He was right. "Fine." she murmured, kissing his forhead and then his lip, reminding him that she was still here for him.
Maria nodded again before pulling herself away painfully and walking back into the room. Maddie was standing by the doorway, looking at Maria with worried brown eyes.
"Is he ok?" Maddie asked quietly. Maria nodded.
"Yes. He's just not feeling too good." Maria said. "Come on, want to finish the movie?" she asked, keeping her voice gentle and light. Maddie nodded and scrambled back onto the bed as Maria hit play on the movie.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:13 am

Demitri sighed, "Well, you have to have to understand the whole vampire ideology. It's hard to understand, but ideally we're not supposed to be happy, creatures of the damned" Demitri shrugged, "It's not really true, well not for all of us. Some vampires live on the dregs of society, even our society, living a life that they believe that will help them rise above being damned and all" He murmured, smiling as she took his face in her hands.
"Oh love" He murmured, "I am most definately going to hell when I die" He said, laughing softly. If he ever died. He kissed her lightly, letting his lips trail from her nose, to her mouth, down her jaw line, finally ending on her neck, before pulling away, she always got nervous when he kissed her there, though he had a good understanding of why.

Alexi nodded, glancing out over the city with melencholy eyes. He shook his head, listening to the voices behind him. Maddie was worried, typical, he knew Maria was too, he should just leave. He sighed, he frowned he had promised he wouldn't. Damn, he was only making everything worse, this trip was runied, all because of him and his stupid insecurities.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:23 am

Kristen rolled her eyes gently. She waved her hand, dismissing the thought. "If vampires weren't supposed to happy, they wouldn't be allowed to love." Kristen murmured, smirking and wrapping her arms around his neck, bringing herself ever close to him.
"If your going to hell then so am I..." Kristen whispered, laughing at that fact. She sighed as Demitri kissed her nose, her lips, shivering as his traveled down to neck. Kristen gasped, wanting to pull herself away but finding Demitri's arms keeping her in place. Then he pulled away, but Kristen fond herself wanting more. Kristen grinned then, her breathing uneven, heart hammering against her chest.
"You're always so gentle..." Kristen murmured, resting a hand on his shoulder and pulling him closer to kiss him.

Maddie sat on the bed next to Maria, letting the vampiress run her fingers through her hair. She watched the movie, trying to look more preoccupied than she really was. Maria brushed her hair with her cold fingers, making Maddie shiver lightly.
"Sorry..." Maria murmured, grinning softly.
"S'okay." Maddie answered, getting caught in the movie then and laughing.
Maria glanced over at Alexi, glad that he was still in one place. "Any better?" she asked, quiet that only he would hear.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:29 am

Demitri shrugged, "Some would say love can be cruel too, I mean, what if you bond with someone you detest? Vampires don't have much choice in the matter, most of us are lucky, like myself and Alexi, bonding with someone we already care about. Others, not so much" He murmured, laughing. "I have to be gentle Kristen, you're incredibly fragile to me, I don't want to hurt you" He said, shaking his head, as if this were a natural thing. He smiled, kissing her forhead, "Well, love, what would you like to do with this evening by ourselves?" He asked, not wanting the night to be ruined with thoughts of hell and what not. He kissed her cheek affectionately, hsi hands wrapped loosely around her waist.

Alexi glanced up, hearing Maria's voice.
"Not really, not any worse though" He replied, his voice just as soft as her's.
"Keep Maddie entertained. You love children love, take advantage of tonight" He said, shaking his head and leaning back on the chair.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:43 am

Kristen shook her head. "I'm sure they grow on each other eventually. They wouldn't bond otherwise...." she murmured, smiling as he laughed. Kristen smirked then, slidding her arms away from Demitri then.
"You can't hurt me Demitri.." Kristen said as she stepped away from him. "You never have.." She gave him a taunting smile before sitting on the bed to unlace her heals. They were starting to bother her. Kristen slid them off, tossing them towards her suit case. She glanced down at the ring on her finger and broke out in a wide grin. Kristen glanced back up at Demitri.
"Surprise me again." was her answer to his question and she laughed again.

Maria clenched her jaw as she listening to what Alexi was telling her. She wished now, more than ever, that she knew what to do; how to help him.
"Maria?" Maddie asked softly. She had froze in the middle of re-braiding Maddie's hair. Maria blinked and sighed then.
"I'm sorry." Maria said quietly, giving Maddie a soft smile before finishing the braid. "There." she said, looking back up at the movie. It was over. "Ah, what next little one?" Maria asked.
Maddie thought for a moment. "Mulan?" she asked. Maria nodded and slid the movie in before sitting back on the bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:48 am

Demitri watched her, "I don't hurt you because I'm so careful Kristen" He murmured gently.
"Suprise you?" He laughed, sweeping her into his arms and kissing her lightly, though it was a bit more passionate then those previous. He was slowly relinquishing the hold on his control, not all of it of course, just enough to let her feel the desperate passion inside him.
"How's that?" He asked, casually leaning back and letting her go, arching an eyebrow curiously, he knew he was teasing her, but he was really enjoying this. He grinned, leaning against the wall, watching her.

Alexi sighed, poor Maria, he felt like such an ass. He shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair, standing up and walking around the balcony, glancing out over the city again, watching the people with a sad expression.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:59 am

Kristen smirked. "No Demitri. You couldn't hurt me if you tried." she murmured. She knew that probably wasn't true, but at the same time it was. Demitri would never want to hurt her, although he was fully capable of doing so.
Kristen gasped quietly as Demitri swept her up and kissed her. It was still light, but at the same time it wasn't. Kristen moaned quietly as Demitri pulled away from her. She passed her tongue over her teeth, watching as he walked away from her.
"Not enough." Kristen whispered, shaking her head. She hated it when he teased her like this. Standing up from the bed. Kristen walked over to him slowly, reaching up to his shoulder gently. Kristen smirked, pushing him against the wall before standing up on her toes to kiss him like she had in the elevator.

Maria sighed as the movie started. Maddie was completely taken by it once it played. Maria listened as she hummed the song that was playing and Maria smirked. This was another chinese movie. Maddie must have a weak spot for kung fu. Which made some sense, since fighting was supposedly in her blood. Maria hadn't see the child fighting herself but she's see Kristen.
Glancing up at Alexi, Maria bit her lip. She wanted to go out there with him, reassure him somehow. Maria sighed, flexing her fingers gently, resisting the urge for now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:04 am

Demitri smiled, "I could though" He shook his head and sighed, though hsi eyes opened in suprise as she pushed him against the wall, like she had in the elevator.
"Mmm" He moaned against her lips, she was really testing his self-control it seemed. He succumbed, only for a moment however, before gently breaking the kiss, looking at her with a worried expression.
"You seem to enjoy testing my self-control" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing.

Alexi leaned on the railing, completely forgetting how bent it was. There was a creak, and then snap and he was smashing into pavement. He sighed, witting up and brushing rubble from his shirt and glancing around. He stared up at the deck above him, looking at it with an odd, annoyed expression.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:44 am

"You wouldn't." Kristen murmured. She giggled quietly, pressing herself closer against him as Demitri returned her kiss. She grinned, sighing as he pulled away from her. She frowned for a moment, though she was laughing.
"Why are you so worried?" Kristen asked quietly. She was feeling dizzy and giddy again...maybe it was the wine...Kristen giggled.
"Our first night alone in three months and you think I won't test your self-control?" Kristen whispered, running her hands from his shoulders to his neck and under his shirt. She brushed her fingers gently against his cold skin.

Maddie screamed quietly, seeing Alexi lean forward and then disappear completely from view. Maria was there in a blink of an eye, and Maddie gasped. She'd never seen anyone besides Demitri move that fast.
"Alexi!" Maria called, getting there a second to late and watching him fall to the ground. She cringed, standing carefully and holding part of the railing that wasn't broken. "Oh God, are you alright?" Maria asked, eyes wide as she looked down at him.
"Maria?" Maddie asked, sounding fearful. She had slipped from the bed, but was only standing a few feet towards the balacony. Maria swallowed looking back at Maddie.
"Stay inside." Maria said, and Maddie nodded, taking a step back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: