Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:35 pm

Keith sighed, stretching as he walked back into the room, putting the food on the table and listening to Aria and Leo talk. Sara was still lying in bed, rubbing her eyes, though she looked half awake.
"I got some candy and water. Sorry, no restaurant here guys" He said, keeping his voice soft. He sighed, stretching and taking a bite of a reese's cup, his all time favorite candy. Shaking his head, he sat down on the couch, flicking on the news to make sure that nothing irregular was happening. Again he felt uncomfortable in the hotel room, but he wasn't going to let it bother him.

Sara mumbled incoherently as Leo spoke to her. She rubbed her eyes, blinking as she heard everyone else talking. She sighed, wrapping herself in the blankets, cold. She sat up, yawning a bit, and glancing around at everyone, blurry eyed. "Morning" she mumbled, the first words she had spoken since Subway the previous day. She groaned a bit, not wanting to get out of bed, but knowing she had to. She shivered again, pulling her sweatshirt on as she got out of bed, making her way towards the washroom. She glanced at the food, her stomach rolled, and she frowned.
"No thanks" She murmured to Keith.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:46 pm

Aria fell back on her bed, forcing herself not to cringe, but holding her stiff shoulder any. She blinked back the sun before sighing and sitting back up. She watched as Keith came back, piling candy on the table and flickering on the news. She frowned, standing up and walking over to the table before grabbing a chocolate bar.
"Aren't we gonna get going?" Aria murmured quietly, a small bit of anxiety creeping into the back of her throat. Peeling away the wrapper, Aria munched on her chocolate gently, savoring the sweet taste.

"Sara just woke up Aria." Leo answered, taking a twix for himself before walking back over to the window. Aria tried not to bounce on her feet. She was still sore.
"Leo, think you can look at my shoulder..." Aria murmured then, hating that she was asking for help. Leo turned to look at her and shrugged, taking a bit of his twix before putting a warm hand under Aria's collar. He took a deep breath before frowning.
"Feels like you strained something..." he muttered, rubbing her skin gently. "Nothing's broken though, so you don't really need the sling." he said, pulling his hand away then and looking at the news.
"Anything out of the ordinary yet?" he asked, leaning against the back of the couch.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:52 pm

Keith nodded at Sara, "We can go whenever" He said, shrugging. He glacned at Leo, he sounded a little bit snappish, but he assumed it was to do with Sara, she was definately not really herself.
"Not that I know of" Keith answered, slinging his bag over his shoulder as Sara slipped from the washroom, packing her own things. He pulled the keys from his pocket, swinging them on his finger and glancing outside. No one, which seemed a bit odd, but it was early.

Sara slipped from the washroom.
"We can go" She said gently, she had overheard the conversation, and felt sort of bad, knowing she was slowing them up.
"Sorry" She said softly, sliding her bag over her shoulder and following Keith out the door.
"It's not your fault" Keith said, having already returned and paid for the room when he went to get snacks.

Keith unlocked the trunk, letting them in, before sliding in and starting it up. He felt extremely relieved to be away from that place, which was nice. Reaching down, he rubbed at his legs, before checking the map to see where he was headed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:02 pm

"Well the sooner the better." Aria murmured, massaging her shoulder. "This place is giving me the creeps."
Leo rolled his eyes, finishing his candy bar before tossing the wrapper. He watched Sara with a mix of worry and apprehension. Something was wrong, and she wasn't telling anyone, not even him. She hadn't spoke since they left Subways, which he honestly didn't blame her for after what that jerk had said. Still, he was worried. Pulling his quiver and bag over his shoulder, Leo followed the two out of the room.

Aria quickly grabbed her bag, sword and tucked her sling into her bag. She glanced back at the room, making sure they hadn't left anything behind before sliping out and letting the door fall closed behind her. She shivered then, pulling her denim jacket tighter around her, taking the stairs at a morderate pace, not wanting to exhaust herself. She bounced lightly, constantly glancing over her shoulder as Keith unlocked the car. Tossing her bag to the back, Aria slid into the back seat, placing her sword under her feet.
Once inside, Aria leaned back with a long sigh, not glancing back as Keith drove off.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:14 pm

Sara smiled half-heartedly at Leo as he sat in front of her. She wrapped herself in the blanket again, resting against the window, watching him with half-closed eyes. She coughed again, shaking her head, trying to clear it, it felt almost fuzzy.
"Urgh" She mumbled, scrubbing at her face with her blanket covered hand. She felt the truck lurch forward, and assumed they were on the highway again. So far they were making good time, which was nice, but this was nothing like the classic teenage road-trip. She sighed, brushing her hand over her warm skin, she shivered a bit, sighing.

Keith sighed, turning onto the highway and accelerating. He glanced back at Sara, she looked sort of ill, though, he could just be going crazy. He felt more relieved as they moved further and further away from the hotel. He sigher, relieved, though, they all looked relieved accept for Sara.
"Anyone else get a weird feeling from that place?" He asked curiously. Sara shrugged, well, at least she was kind of answering questions.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:24 pm

Aria sighed, closing her eyes as Keith lurched the truck faster. "Easy Water Boy. She might not be able to handle the speed." Aria murmured, blinking as she woke herself up. She shuddered a bit as Keith breeched the subject and she nodded.
"Uh-huh." she said, looking back out the window at the scenery that rolled past. "Felt like someone was watching us. Couldn't shake the feeling either. Kept me up all night."

Once Keith was on the highway, Leo turned around in his seat, looking back at Sara. He frowned for a moment before reaching a hand to brush lightly against her face. She was warm.
"What's wrong?" he asked her quietly, letting his hand fall back then. She was a bit pale, and still wrapped in the blankets despite the growing heat in the truck. Leo had already cracked his window. There was only so much heat he alone could take, he had no idea about the others.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Keith sighed, "Thanks Miss. Backseat driver" He grumbled, Keith knew how to drive, he also knew how to fix cars. He sighed again, listening to Leo and Sara, she looked sick, he wondered if it had anything to do with what had occured at the hotel.
"I know, I felt it too" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing.

Sara smiled at Leo.
"Just t-tired" She yawned, sighing. She had slept the night before, but she certainly didn't feel like it. Her stomach rolled again, and her body felt tense. She sighed, she hadn't felt like this before going to the hotel at all, and now, well now she felt like she had had the flu or something. Sighing, she shifted, pulling the blanket around her tigher, a small frown on her fac.e
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:51 pm

Aria rolled her eyes, breathing deeply and deciding against kicking Keith's seat. That had a possibility of ending badly. Her eyes darted over to Sara then. She was no expert in mediciane, but something wasn't adding up right.
"Seriously, Sara. You're not looking too good..." she murmured, looking concerned.

Leo sighed. He didn't honestly believed her, but he didn't want to press the subject with her. Thankfully, Aria did it for him. Glancing over at Keith, Leo shrugged.
"I don't even remember walking into the room. One minute we're out of the truck, the next, I'm waking up." he said with another shrug. "So it was a creepy run-down motel, there are dozens along these unnamed roads."

Aria shrugged in respone to Leo. "If it weren't for the fact of who we are..." she said then. "I would believe you."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:56 pm

"I'm fine" Sara grumbled, pulling the blanket over her head, hiding from them. She couldn't be that bad, she felt under the weather, but she just had a cold. She coughed, sighing, damn it, she needed to at least act healthy. She ignored Aria, ignored the others now, listening to them speak about the hotel, she didn't remember much either, she had been so tired, but she had gone to bed feeling decent, well, upset, but physically decent, but now, now she felt completely disgusting.

Keith sighed, "I agree with Aria, it wasn't the normal creepiness. It was, 'something's wrong creepy', if that makes any sense" He said, shrugging and shaking his way and frowning. He checked his mirrors, merginng, then he blaked, slamming on the breaks on the deserted highway.
"Shit" He cursed, looking in the mirror. A huge, beast of some kind was bearing down on them. Finally getting ahold of himself, he slammed on the gas, letting the tires leave rubber on the pavement.
"What is that thing?" He growled, looking at Aria, she seemed to know more then any of them.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:17 pm

Aria was jerked into Keith's seat as he slammed on the brakes.
"What the hell are you doing Barnicale Brain?!" she hissed, rubbing her shoulder gently, getting tossed back into her seat as Keith suddenly accelerated. She cursed, rubbing her forehead gently before glancing over her shoulder.
Her eyes went wide, seeing the creature coming after them. The name was on the tip of her tongue, but at the moment, she couldn't say it. Aria settled for shaking her head rather than trying to speak. She could cancle out a few major monsters, like the hydra for one, since it didn't have mulitple heads. Definatly wasn't a hell hound, this thing was huge, or Cerbus, or any other dog for that matter. Not a cyclops, since it definatly wasn't humainiod at all.
"Leo!" Aria called then.

"Way ahead of ya." Leo said, having pulled his bow from the quiver at his feet. Right now, he was thankful for having stocked up on arrows before leaving. Pulling the windo down, Leo leaned out enough to draw the bow and fire off an arrow.
"What'd it look like?" Aria asked, wondering if Leo had gotten a closer look. Leo sighed shortly and shook his head, reaching for another arrow.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:24 pm

"Name calling is not going to save our asses" Keith snapped at Aria, he wasn't fond of her nicknames for him, they bothered him, a lot. Keith rolled his eyes, trying to keep the truck steady for Leo, Sara was ducked down, just in case, and Aria was pestering everyone with questions, which didn't help.
"Aria, shush" He snapped, shaking his head, checking the mirror again.
"Minotaur maybe? The stream spirit says there was one in the woods" He sped up, looking apologetically at Leo, not wanting to screw up his friend's shot.

Sara cursed, looking back at the thing. She opened the back window of the truck, and blanaced a small ball of light in her hand. Focusing, she sent it spiraling at the beast, it smacked it, burning it for a second, before suddenly going out.
"Shit" She cursed, shaking her head, it seemed her gift wouldn't work with whatever this thing was.
"Nice try Sara" Keith said, sighing and watching his mirrors carefully. The beast was gaining on them, and he wasn't sure if he could get the truck to go faster. Shaking his head, he sped up, the truck rattled, protesting his pressure.
"C'mon baby" He said, patting the dash.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:02 pm

"Mina-" Aria turned sharply then, looking back as the beast got closer. "Son of a-" Leo's thrid arrow barely missed a shot home as Keith veered off course.

"Damn." Leo hissed, falling back into his seat to knock another arrow. He was trying to use them sparringly, only releasing them when he thought he had a dead shot. Aria wacthed him for a moment, blinking, trying to recall how the minator was killed. It was gaining ground and the truck wasn't going any faster. Sara's ball of light stunned it for a moment, but it regained it's sense.

"Great shot." she told Sara before her memory came back to her. "Leo if you can, aim for chest."
"Basic focus one Aria." Leo muttered, letting loose another arrow, grazing the beasts shoulder. He cursed, falling back into his seat. Aria's eyes went wide, and she quickly picked up her sword, slidding through the narrow space of the back window.
"Keep driving!" Aria called as Leo yelled for her. She could feel the truck slowly down, and hoped Keith wasn't doing in on purpose. Bracing herself against the truck, Aria watched the minator for a moment. Once she was sure of her balance, Aria took a few steps forward, lunging forward with her sword. She didn't have much range, but it was enough to make the beast cowar back, putting distance between it and the truck.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:20 pm

"Aria you ass" Keith growled, watching her scrambled to the back of the truck, she blamed him for having a hero complex. He wasn't sure what to do, keep driving, or get out and help.
"Leo, watch her, I can't stop this thing without killing her" Aria was balanced in the back of the truck bed, and a sudden movement would send her flying. He cursed, shaking his head, watching Leo and Sara.

Sara gasped, "Aria" She winced, debating whether or not to send her shield out to protect the girl. It wouldn't hinder her, but if something were to happen, she'd be safe.
"Here" The shield blossomed from her, surrounding her friend protectively.
"It won't get in your way" She called, wincing a bit, it wore her out, but she could hold it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:36 pm

Leo cursed again, leaning out the window for a moment. He wasn't going to get a clean shot with Aria standing as she was. If she just moved to her left...

"Just keep driving!" Aria called again, her grip tightening on her sword as the miniator made a jab at her. Stepping back, Aria blinked, seeing something shimmering around her. She heard Sara, but didn't have time to reply, needing to duck in order to avoid another blow.
Leo let loose an arrow then, and although it hit, it wasn't a kill shot. The minator let out a howl, slowling down enough to bite the arrow from his arm. Aria tossed her head to the side, straightening up to watch the beast, frowning.
Why had it stopped? Aria's eyes narrowed and then it charged. Another arrow whizzed by, pulling Aria out of her trance.

Waiting for the right time, Aria twirled her sword. Just when it looked like the minator would ram straight into the truck, Aria ran to the edge, swinging up with her sword. She sliced the tip of the minator's horn. As it reeled back in pain, Aria watched the peice twirling in the air. She stepped forward, nearling falling over the tail-gate in her effort to catch it. Holding onto the edge for life, Aria held the tip of the horn in one hand. Standing on the other side of the truck now, Aria waited until the minatory charged again, doging one horn and driving the other home. When the minator reeled back, dead, it took Aria with it and she fell onto the turnpike hard.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:44 pm

Sara let out a painfilled yelp. As Aria tumbled from the truck, she still had the shield around her, so it protected her from the worst of her fall, though, due to the shield being attatched to Sara, she got the result. Road rash blossomed over Sara's skin and she cursed, flying forward as Keith slammed on the breaks.
"God damn" He cursed, sliding from the car and rushing to Aria, oddly, she looked fine, he sighed watching Sara's shield disappear, no wonder Aria was alright, Sara had taken the brunt of the pain.
"Jesus Aria" He ran his fingers through his hair, helping her up, carefully.
"Are you alright?" He ignored the giant, dead minator, which was hard, but he needed to know she was alright.

Sara winced, her side was completely torn up, though, she was doing better then Aria would have, without the shield. Sliding out of Keith's side, she stumbled onto the road, falling to her hands and knees, wincing.
"A-Aria, are you alright?" She gasped, wincing. Keith glanced up, Sara looked like she had been the one who had fallen out of the truck, not Aria.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:53 pm

Leo cursed, putting a hand on the dash board as Keith slammed on the brakes, stopping the truck. He was silently thankful that this turnpike held little to no traffic, otherwise Aria would have been shreds. He stepped out of the truck, rushing over at Sara.
"Easy." he said, picking her up gently, drapping her arm over his shoulder. His warm hand pressed against her wounded side, and Leo winced. "How-" he asked, frowning. Then he remembered Sara had thrown up a sheild over Aria.
"Let me see your side." Leo said. "I'll heal it."

For a moment, Aria let herself lay there on the dirt and graveled paved road. Her heart was hammering in her ears, her breathing was harsh and unsteady. As Keith came over, Aria inhaled dust and she coughed violently. She rolled over gently, swearing and holding her shoulder. With Keith's help she managed to sit up, cursing again.
"I've seen better days." Aria muttered, tasting blood in her mouth. Turning her head, Aria spat towards the minatory, wipping the back of her mouth with a bruised wrist. Over-all, Aria was thankful to be alive. She had thought for sure that falling off the truck at the speed Keith was driving it would have killed her.
"Oh shit. Sara, are you alright?" Aria asked then. She had a few bumps, brusies and minor cuts. Nothing she expected from a fall like that. Looking over at the dead minator, Aria wincing and quickly turned away, almost sick right then and there.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:59 pm

"Been better" Sara coughed, shifting to allow Leo access to her side, she knew he wouldn't be able to heal it all, but he could get the worst, which was all she needed. She sighed, looking at Aria, a small painful smile on her face.
"Thanks for getting rid of that thing" She gasped, still lying on the pavement. Her entire body ached, blood ran down her sides, she hadn't been this beaten up before.
"Good to know I'm good for something" She said, laughing dryly, she still believed she was useless, but whatever. She shook her head, frowning, knowing they'd all protest.

Keith steadied Aria, "Okay" He glanced at Leo and Sara, wincing at her statments. She seemed to believe she was useless, which, she really wasn't.
"Sara" He said, exasperated, was this what had been bothering her? He shook his head, looking at Aria and Leo, wanting them to help convince the injured girl she was more then helpful. He frowned, shaking his head and sighing, he stood, helping Aria towards the truck.
"We gotta get our of here. Leo? Do you wanna us to find a hotel? For Sara?" He asked, Sara had basically passed out at this point.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:16 pm

Leo cursed to himself quietly as he pulled Sara's shirt off her bleeding side. "Damn. Can someone grab the bottle of water from my bag?" he asked, focused on Sara for the moment. He shook his head at her statements.
"Sara you are worth so much more then that..." Leo murmured, but at this point, she was out.

Aria took a tentive step forward, wondering how good her legs were. She sighed, wincing a bit. She twisted her ankle, but nothing she couldn't bare. Reaching for Leo's bag, Aria pulled out the water bottle and tossed it to him. He poured the majority of it over Sara's side to clean out the major cuts that were bleeding.

Taking a deep breath, Leo closed his eyes. He could feel the warm and gentle heat seeping from his fingertips, willing it into the deeper and worse cuts and scrappes Sara had recieved. Pulling his hand away once it was done, Leo sighed heavily. He shook his head to Keith.
"They're might be more of those." Leo rasped, nodding to the dead minator. Aria bit back a short retort against there being more than one minatour alive on earth. "Aria take the front. I'll sit in the back with Sara so she can lay out." he said, picking the girl up from the gravel then. Aria nodded, forcing her body to move so she could help Leo get Sara into the back seat.

Once they were siutaied in the back seat, Leo sitting behind the driver with Sara half cradled in his arms, covered with the blanket, Aria slid into the passanger seat, sighing with relief of being able to sit down.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:33 pm

Keith nodded, grabbing the stuff that had been scattered over the ground. Sighing, he slid into the truck, glancing in his rearview mirror, completely stressed about everything that had happened.
"Alright, Aria, I need you to do the map for me. You can read it, it's my dad" He said, shaking his head and starting the truck. He checked his mirror again, the minator had disappeared, he figured that was so magic thing to make sure humans, normal people, couldn't see the creatures.
"That's handy" He commented, making sure Leo had settled Sara before he started off down the highway again. He winced, how could someone so small, innocent looking get so beat up and think she was still useless?
"She gonna be okay?" He asked Leo, trying to keep the concern from his voice.

Sara winced, she could hear Leo, but she couldn't respond. She sighed, feeling herself settling back in his lap, it was nice, being close to him again. She sighed, pressing her face into his arm, able to press her face into him a bit, by not moving to much. She sighed, flicking her eyes open for a moment, "Ow" She gasped, damn, she hurt, she couldn't believe it. Her eyes fluttered again, she tried to stay awake, but she wasn't able to really.
"Oh, damn" She winced, trying to sit up, but completely unable to.
"Danm" She leaned back against Leo, finally her body gave out again, and she fell asleep again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:40 am

Aria blinked, opening her eyes as Keith talked to her. She settled for nodding, taking the map up from where Leo had left it and spreading it over her lap. Her whole body felt numb at this point, the adreline from her fight having left her a few moments ago. Now, she was exhausted. "We're still on the turnpike right?" Aria mumbled, squinting up at one of the traffic signs. After a moment though, she tour her eyes away from it, the letters swirling about giving her a headache. "If not, we gotta get back on it..." As Keith started the car, Aria was pushed back against the seat. Quickly, she slid her seatbelt over her.
"What?" she asked, looking at him before over her shoulder at the minator. Aria's eyes went wide; it was gone. "Oh..." she muttered, turning back around and wincing at her sore muscles.

"Yea." Leo answered, hoping he sounded more confident that he felt. He kept his arms around her, holding her steady as Keith started the truck again so she wouldn't move about too much. Leo shook his head as Sara woke up, or tried to.
"Don't.." he murmured quietly, not wanting her to strain herself. She was hurt enough as it was. As Sara fell asleep again, Leo frowned, pressing his hand lightly to her waist. She still had bruises and a few scraps and road rash that Leo hadn't been able to heal. Something felt off though, and Leo was growing frustrated that he couldn't figure it out. Maybe it was because she had been sick. He didn't know. Slidding his hand around her waist, Leo held her gently, staring out the window as Keith drove on.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:18 am

"We should be, I didn't turn off of it" Keith responded, nodding at Leo, glancing back as Sara appeared to wake up, only to fall back asleep, or appeare to.
"That's good' He murmured, shaking his head and sighing. He stretched out a bit, nudging the truck down the road, despite it's ancient-ness, the vehicle had served them well, and he was impressed with it.
"We need gas, keep your eyes open for a station" He said, shaking his head and glancing around. He sighed, checking Leo on Leo and Sara, he looked stressed, which was odd, considering Sara was alright.
"Leo? You okay?" He asked, turning off the road as he spoted a service station. He sighed, sliding out, leaving the window rolled down so they could talk to him if needed. Shaking his head, he swiped his bank card, thankful it was still working, and slid the nozzle of the pump into truck.

Sara winced, she was waking up again, she could feel Leo's probing fingers on her side, and his warmth felt good, she was cold again. She shivered a bit, trying to get the blanket wrapped around her. She knew it was warm in the truck, Keith was in his t-shirt, and well, it was sunny out, but she was cold. She shuddered, rolling onto her good side, her face pressed into Leo's stomach, trying to keep warm.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:22 pm

"There's a service station a few miles up the road." Aria murmured after looking back at the map. She sighed then, leaning back against her seat, listening to the clikcs and humming coming from the beat down truck. She'd take a look at it once Keith stopped, something didn't sound right to her. As the motion ceased, Aria opened her eyes and pushed herself out of the truck. As Keith pumped gas, Aria picked up the hood.
"Whoa..." she muttered, shaking her head. "Haven't seen anything this rusted in a long time." Aria shook her head, leaning over to check that everything was in place. She tightened a few bolts, fixed a few cords before nodding to herself. Slamming the hood back down, Aria croched to look under the truck. Good, she wasn't leaking. Satifised, Aria slid back into her seat, sighing and massaging her shoulder gently.

"Yea, I'm fine." Leo murmured, not really paying much attention to Keith and Aria. He was seriously starting to get worried. Now, Sara was shivering, even though it was warm in the truck and the blanket was wrapped around her. Leo pulled it tighter around her as she moved, muttering to himself and shaking his head. Aria had slid back into the truck at this point and had turned to look at the coulpe.
"She doesn't look to good."
"I know..." Leo muttered. "Her sheild took the brunt of your fall, and it's physically attacthed to her." he explained numbly. Aria nodded though she was frowning.
"Leo, this doesn't look like falling from grace..." Aria murmured, though in this case, grace was the back of a run-down pick-up truck.
"Yea, I know." Leo said, sighing. He placed his hand on Sara's side again, breathing deeply and letting the warm spread to her. It was a bit exhausting, but in his book, she needed it more then him. He healed the remaining cuts she had, along with a bit of the road rash. The bruises unfortunatly, Leo could do nothing for, but he hoped what he had healed had helped.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:23 pm

Keith glanced at Aria, "I didn't know you were a mechanic" He commented, shaking his head. He had lots of experience working on vehicles, having worked part time in a garage to get out of his house.
"Come on, she'll tough it out" He patted the dash affectionately, sliding into the driver's side as Aria did the same on the passanger's. He started the truck, sighing as she roared to life, he loved old vehicles, particularly working on them. He glanced back at Sara and listened to Leo and Aria talking.
"It's getting late" He commented, it was getting dark out slowly, "I'm gonna drive through the night" He said, not willing to stop just in case another strange creature showed up.
"I'll pullover later if I need to" He sighed, Leo was tightening the blanket around Sara. "She cold?" He asked, it was warm inside, he had the windows rolled up, as well as the heat on.

Sara shivered a bit, feeling the warmth of Leo's hand, it was nice, but then it was gone, and she was cold again. She felt a bit better, physically, her body was no longer that sore. She winced, well, still a bit sore, and she had no desire to move, though, she couldn't control the shaking of her body. She cuddled against Leo, wanting more warmth, she was so cold. She shuddered, her breath coming out in small gasps, she shuddered a bit. Sighing, her fingers clutched the blankets, and through then, Leo's shirt.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:40 pm

Aria shrugged at Keith. "There's a lot you don't know Water Boy." she murmured, turning her attention back to the road as Keith started the truck and drove on. She drummed her fingers lightly on the car door, obviously thinking as she stared distantly onto the outside world blowing past. After a moment, Aria pulled herself from her rivine and sighed, leaning back against her chair, closing her eyes.
"When you get tired let me know. I'll drive then." she murmured before letting herself fall into a light but much needed sleep.

Leo looked up at the sky and blinked. He hadn't even noticed how much time had lasped by. He nodded to Keith and Aria, turning his attention back to Sara. Once again, Leo nodded in response to Keith, too worried to trust himself to speak.
"I think she has a fever or something." Leo stammered, shaking his head and sighing as Sara's hand clenched into his shirt. Instantly, he let the warmth slip back into his fingers, spreading through his whole hand as he held Sara against him gently.
"Sara?" Leo asked then, his voice queit. "Sara? Talk to me for a sec. I need to know what's wrong..." he spoke softly though his voice was firm as he moved her to look at her face. He brushed her hair back from her eyes, worried as he looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:47 pm

"I should be good for a bit" Keith murmured, not the least bit tired, besides, he could stop for coffee if needed. He heard Leo talking to Sara, growing concerned himself now.
"A fever?" He sighed, shaking his head and sighing, that sounded weird to him, how could she have a fever. As far as he understood, Demi-gods didn't really get sick, not a normal 'human' sickness, and well, whatever Sara had was definately concerning.

Sara heard Leo, she forced her eyes open.
"I don-don't know what's wrong" She murmured, she didn't. "I f-felt fine b-b-before we got to that hotel" She shivered again, closing her eyes tiredly as she cuddled against Leo, everyplace but where his hand was, was frozen.
"I-I'm so cold" She coughed, her body shaking violently. Her body spasmed a bit, shivering.

"The hotel? I still say that place felt off.." Keith trailed off, shaking his head and sighing.
"Maybe she caught something there" He murmured, flicking on his high beams as the truck drove down the dark, deserted highway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next