Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:08 pm

Sara bounded down the path to Keith's, knocking, and frowning when she didn't get an answer.
"Keith?" She stepped inside, frownig and shaking her head. Sighing, she peeked around, finding water everywhere, and that was when they looked at the lake.
"Oh shit" She dashed around, finally finding Keith in his bedroom.
"Oh, god, Keith" She sighed, doing the only thing she could think of, running over to the lake and grabbing a pale, filling it with water, before dashing back to Keith and literally dumping the water over him. He gasped, and peeking outside, she realized that the lake was improving, so she went over to the cabinet, finding a water bottle and quickly filling it. Heading back to the bedroom, she sat next to him, pouring the water into his open mouth.

Keith sighed, so relieved when he saw Sara. He screwed his eyes shut as she disappeared, only to have them fly open when she dumped a bucket of water over him. He gasped, feeling better almost already, and then, even more so when she gave him a drink.
"Gods, thank you so much Sara" He murmured, hugging her roughly, before sitting up and draining the bottle.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:16 pm

Leo took the steps two at a time, frowning.
"Whoa, what happened?" he asked, his hand inches from knocking on the doorway. He blinked, taking a few steps in as Keith hugged Sara roughly.
He raised an eyebrow, looking at the two of them for a moment. Keith looked like hell, so he firgured something had gone wrong.
"Dude, you're not looking too good..." Leo said, crossing his arms over his chest, leaning against one of the numerous pillars holding the roof over Keith's cabin. Nervously, Leo glanced over his shoulder towards the west before turning his attention back to Keith.

His eyes darted around a bit, taking in everything almost at once. He looked out towards the lake and the forest before glancing over his shoulder again. Why the hell was he so fidety all of a sudden? Leo muttered angrily to himself, rubbing his face and shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:21 pm

"Believe me, I looked worse before. Your girlfriend just saved my life" Keith said, releasing Sara to glanced at Leo, he strode across the floor, re-filling his water bottle and drained that one. He was tired, but thirst was overpowering.
"Thanks Sara, I owe you" He glanced at Leo, his friend looked fidgity, something was definately wrong.
"You alright?" He asked, sitting on the edge of the dock, dangling his legs in the water, watching the water start to look healthy.

Sara smiled, "No Problemo Keith, you don't owe me anything" She stood, walking over to Leo, she too noticed how stressed he seemed.
"Leo?" She asked softly, picking up his aggrivated behaviour, something seemed really wrong. She sighed, taking his hand and squeezing it, trying to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:29 pm

"Oh really?" Leo asked, looking quizzically at Sara, though it was kind. "Now if only she could walk up a hill without stumbling." he murmured to her specifically, chuckling, trying desperitally to lighten the mood.
He shrugged as an answer to Keith as his friend walked over to the dock. Looking back at Sara though, Leo found it harder to deny her an answer. He sighed, lacing his fingers with her, looking around again, stalling for time.

"I dunno." he murmured; that much was true. Leo shrugged again then, not wanting her to really worry.
"It's probably nothing." he said; that was a lie. Turning around, Leo walked over to Keith then, clamping a warm hand on his friends shoulder.
"You gonna be alright?" he asked then. "Heard demon posion was nasty stuff over at camp just now."

The sun was gone from her view. Which meant one of two things; she was on a moutain, which she firgured was imposisble, or it had just sent. Either way, Aria was screwed. She had been running for hours, and it seemed that she had gotten no where. Now, she was stuck in the middle of the forest, and it was getting dark.
Sighing, Aria glanced over her shoulder, refusing to move. If she kept her body facing west, she wouldn't loose her sense of direction again. Resting agaisnt a tree, Aria rubbed her legs gently, her breath coming in short gasps now. Looking around with her eyes again, Aria swallowed. Why hadn't she thought of at least grabbing a sword? Her pocket knife wasn't going to be enough if something was to come after her out here.
Aria cursed then; it would be stupid to keep running once it got dark. She pushed herself anyway, wanting to get back to camp. She would stop and try to find someplace to stay once she couldn't see the forest ten feet in front of her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:35 pm

Keith sighed, nodding, barely listening to them now, his attention focused elsewhere. The lake was whispering to him, this was new, it seemed, water, or the creatures of water could, in a sense communicate with him. Not the creatures like the fish or those creatures, but the spirit of the lake, of the streams. He sighed, closing his eyes, listening, first off, the lake was tied to him it seemed, which was interesting, and had explained it's reaction to his sickness. It told him of the other streams in the woods, telling him stories of strange things, demons, creatures, and what sounded like a human. Sighing, he shrugged, humans seemed to be everywhere, though the water seemed persistent, or the spirit did at least. Shaking his head, he shrugged again, glancing at Leo and Sara.

Sara stuck her tounge out at him.
"Dork" She grumbled, shaking her head and sighing. She glanced at Keith, he looked almost as if he were talking to the lake, no, that was ridiculous, water couldn't talk. She sighed, turning her attention to Leo, he still seemed jittery, which was a bit nerve wracking.
"You sure?" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:40 pm

Leo frowned and shook his head gently at Keith. The kid was out of it. Turning back to Sara, he smiled again, pulling her to him, wrapping his arms gently around her. After a moment he let his arms drop and took a small step back.
"Yea, I'm sure." Leo said quietly; another small lie. He wasn't sure of anything right now. He blinked a bit, rubbing his eyes gently before glancing over his shoulder. He tried not to groan as the last bit of rays disappeared behind the tall trees beyond the lake.
"Fantastic..." Leo sighed, shaking his head gently.
He turned his attention back to Keith as he glanced up at them, raising an eyebrown in silent question. "Talking to the fishes now?" Leo asked, grinning lightly with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:45 pm

"Lake spirit actually" Keith said, turning back to Leo and rolling his eyes.
"She's telling me about everything in the woods, I feel a lot less safe then I did ten minutes ago" He murmured, letting the lake draw him back, it was describing the girl now, he sighed, cursing.
"Aria's in the woods. Way up there, by some mountain, or, at least a girl that sounds like Aria. The river she just ran by just told the lake" He shook his head, knowing he probably sounded nuts. Poor Aria, if it was even Aria, they should go get her, or, at least, he should, he should return the life saving favor.

Sara sighed, "Oh damn" She grumbled, hearing the news about Aria, or the girl who resembled her.
"We can't leave Aria, or anyone out there if there are demons and what not in the woods" She murmured, she saw the sun going down and knew Leo would be next to useless soon.
"Leo, do you wanna go to bed, Keith and can handle this" She murmured, it was true, if she went with Keith, she was sure she'd be fine.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:53 pm

Leo's eyes went wide as he listened to Keith. If he had heard that from anyone other than the son of Posiedon, Leo would have called them crazy.
"Ari-" Leo cursed. "Tania was looking for her ealier. And she wasn't at dinner either." he added, remembering the other girls solomn face. "That probably is Aria, knowing her speed. She can run fast, she probably didn't even realize how far she had gone..."

Looking back at Sara, Leo shook his head stubbornly. "I'm not that tired." he said. Honestly, he trusted Keith, but he didn't trust whatever was in the woods. Not with what Sara's mother had told her either. That just put him more on edge when he came with letting her in there. "I'll go with you guys. How far out there is she though?" Leo asked.

The ground was hard, though it was more than a great deal of relief. All day, Aria thought. I've been running all day. And she still hadn't gotten back. Granted, she couldn't run at full speed anymore, she was much to tired. Breathing heavy once more, Aria swallowed down the fear creaping into the back of her throat. It was getting more difficult seeing her way. And even going around a simply tree could jolt her off course.
Flipping her pocket knife into her head, Aria sighed. She was only somewhat relieved by it's precense. In retrospect, it was better than nothing. Aria sighed then, slidding her pocket knife back and trying to stand. That failed miserably, her legs trembling and buckling beneath her. Her shirt slid up against the tree, and pain jutted up her back. Aria cursed. "Fantastic."
I warned you to stay at Camp... Aria froze, eyes wide. No way that could be good.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:58 pm

Keith focused for a moment. "A ways, up near the top of the moutain. It'll be qiucker if I go by water, I can swim up the stream. Follow the path to your right, stay on it, bring your bow" Keith said, slipping into the water. Ducking under, he used the speed he seemed to develop everytime he was in the water, and let the spirit guide him towards the stream. He sighed, this was going to take awhile, but he had to get there fast, more hell hounds were in the woods, along with supposedly a minotaur and a few other things, something urged him forward.

Surfacing, he glanced around, it was dark, "Aria?" He called, trying to figure out where she was.
No, she's further, hurry, hurry The stream urged him. He cursed, diving under, before once again surfacing when the spirit told him to. He glanced around again, "Aria?" He called again, trying to keep the edge of desperation from his voice.

Sara cursed, watching Keith take off.
"Come on" She murmured, grabbing a dagger of Keith's desk and holding it, comfortably in her hand. It seemed to fit, which was strange. She sighed, starting off down the path Keith had told her and Leo to follow.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:08 pm

Leo sighed deeply, letting the breath out slow. "Yea, that is a ways." he said, readjusting his quiver on his shoulder. He jumped the stairs of the cabin as Keith slid into the water. "Sara, keep close alright?" he asked, noticing that the shadows of everything were blurring together. It was going to be hard distuingish one thing from another soon. Seeing the path Keith had mention before, Leo took off, remembering to pace himself, otherwise he would have no energy to make it back.

Now, Aria could hear her hear beating against her chest. All other sounds couldn't get past the blood rushing through her ears. Her father had said nothing more, which only added to her anxiety. That and the darkness now pressing in on her. She hadn't moved from her tree, unable to stand, feeling the small warm trickle of blood against her back. She was sure it was pretty scracthed up from the tree bark.
A twig snapped somewhere, and Aria clamped a hand over her mouth to prevent herself from screaming. Pressing her back tighter against the tree, Aria drew her sore legs in close. No, no, this couldn't be happening. Faintly, she heard her name beind called, but fear was tolding her too tight to let her move, or even reply.
Something was in the forest...why hadn't she listened? Why hadn't she stayed at the camp? Now they were coming after her, and once again, she was dragging other people into this.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:14 pm

Sara stuck close to Leo's side, taking his free hand in her's.
"It's gonna take us awhile to get there" She murmured, Keith had pointed out where they were going, but it was a ways off still. She sighed, squinting, it was hard to see. Sighing, an idea suddenly struck her. Concentrating, a bubble of light blossomed in her hand. "Knew I was good for something" She murmured, directing the light around so they could see where thet were walking.

Keith sighed, pulling himself from the stream. The spirit told him where to go, so after a few minutes of stumbing around, he stumbled on Aria.
"Thanks gods" He breathed, shaking his head and sighing and kneeling beside her.
"Aria, are you alright?" He asked softly, looking at her worridly. She was extremely tense looking, and he was worried she was in shock or something.
"Aria?" He murmured again, pressing a cold hand to her face. He was so focused on her, he wasn't aware of anything else really.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:22 pm

"Yea, I know..." Leo sighed, thankful for her hand in his as they followed the path. "I just hope nothing happens..." he murmured, rubbing his forehead gently. Looking over at Sara's instant flash light, Leo grinned.
"Awesome. When did you learn how to do that?" he asked, curious, and wanting his mind on something else.

Aria gasped in shock as Keith appeared practically out of no where. She reached up, grabbing his shirt, as if to see if he was really there or not. His cold hand on her face reassure her of her sanity. He was real. She wasn't imagining things.
"K-Kieth? What the- how..." She swallowed, her fear and anixety overwhelming her. No, this wasn't good. Then she heard a snarl. Even in the dark, Aria could see something moving.
"Keith watch out!" Aria yelled, finding the strength to stand and pull Keith out of harms way. Aria wasn't sure what hit her, but it slammed her into the ground and ripped at her skin. Snapping the knife open, Aria stabbed again and again until she found a spot to escape from under it. Keeping back sobs, Aria rolled away in the dirt. Blood ran down her arms and legs. Why did Aria choose to wear short and a tank top? She was hopeless!
"K-Keith? Are you alright?" Aria choked and coughed on her words as she lookd around frantically in the dark.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:32 pm

"My mom sort of told me, in the fight with the hell hounds. I could throw it then, so I figured I could create a small ball now so we didn't trip or something" She laughed, though something cracking in the bushes caught her attention.
"Leo" She murmured, gesturing to the dark woods. She held the ball higher in one hand, her dagger held loosely, yet defensively at her side.
"Oh god" She murmrued, staring at the pack of emerging hell hounds. They hadn't even reached Aria and Keith and something bad was going on.

Keith winced, feeling himself shoved out of the way, only to get attacked by something else. Cursing, he hurled it off of him, wincing as he felt the burning cuts on his chest.
"Aria?" He peered around, finally spotting her. Pulling himself up, he rushed over to her, looking her over, which was hard in the dark.
"Damn it, come on, we have to get out of here" He heard more growling and winced.
"We have to get to the stream. I can protect us from there" He wrapped his arms around her, leading her towards the stream, trying to go as fast as he could. Breating in relief, he sighed as he saw the stream. He winced, feeling blood pour down his chest, though he ignored it, he could heal later, it was shallow.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:42 pm

"That is awesome." Leo said, grinning as he looked at the ball of light in her hands. He turned then, hearing the sound in the bushes as well. In one fluid motion, Leo had his bow in his hand and an arrow knocked gently, his fingers holding it tightly.
He took an extra step to stand in front of Sara, squinting into the darkness. There was no way they could be close to Keith and Aria now. What was- Leo's eyes went wide and his breath was nearly knocked out of him at the sight of the pack.
"Oh no..." he whispered, letting his eyes wander over the hounds. Even if he hit everyone of them head on, Leo didn't have enough arrows to take out the whole back. Leo swallowed then. "We have to go back to the camp..." he said quietly. "Warn the others, we can't take them by ourselves..."

Aria sighed with relief, hearing Keith's voice, though it sound pained. She looked up at him, seeing only a rough outline of him, and even that was starting to blurr. "I-I can-" her breath caught in her throat then as Keith pulled her up. How would they get out of here though? She had been running in circles all day.
The stream? How could he protect them at the stream? Aria's tired and shocked mind couldn't comprehend anything at this point. She was trying her best to walk, but her legs felt like jello, and her whole body left like lead. Lead and numb, though she could feel the blood. It was warm, the rest of her was cold and she was shaking. People shook when they were cold right? Aria couldn't remember. She stepped in water then and groaned, slipping a bit on a rock.
"K-Keith?" she choked, swallowing hard. Her head felt heavy then, and she wasn't sure if her eyes were opened or close. Maybe this was just a bad dream....maybe if she layed down, she would wake up, and this was just a nightmare. Aria swayed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:52 pm

Sara winced.
"How?" The stupid dogs had them surrounded.
"I'm gonna try something, don't freak" She murmured, kneeling, she put the golden ball on the ground, and immediately it surrounded them. "Shield, I hope, it won't last long though" It took a lot of Sara's energy to keep it up, and she was already begining to feel her strenght flagging.
"They have us completely surrounded" She murmured, shaking her head and sighing. She winced as one of the dogs battered itself into the shield, it flickered, but then came back to full strength. She winced, it felt like the dog had hit her, it hurt.
"Ow" She winced.

Keith winced, listening to Aria.
"Listen to me, please. Hold onto me" He murmured, hell hounds surrounded them, and he was having trouble focusing on one thing. Suddenly, he lifted water, surrounding them in a globe of it. The spirit of the water laughed, in his mind, vendictively drowning the hell hounds if they got to close. He sighed, "Aria, I need to swim back, you need to come with me. This is going to be interesting" He murmrued, his dad had done this, so he should be able to, maybe. Slowly, he sunk into the water, having settled her on his back, arms locked around his neck. He kept the globe of water around her, it trapped some air in, letting her breath as he dove into the stream, striking out, though his muscles ached, demanding rest.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:02 pm

Leo turned to look over his shoulder. "Shit." he cursed, taking a deep breath to calm his nerves, looking around gently. He watched Sara with wide eyes and nodded.
"Alright. A sheild. Good." Leo said, letting arrows fly then. Those that were getting too close for comfort were close enough for him to kill with one hit. He killed the one that had rammed into Sara's sheild first.
"Easy.." Leo murmured, turning around and pressing his back to her's, letting a few more arrows fly. Now, of all times, he wished he had gotten in more pratice. Sweat ran down the side of his forehead, as he silently did the math in his head. Bitting his lip, Leo blinked a few times.
"This isn't looking too good..." Leo murmured, breathing heavy now. "Alright, if I clear a way, you need to get out of here." he said, looking at her for a moment before realsing another arrow.

Aria half heard what Keith was telling her. All she could really do was mumble incoherently and nod stiffly. She winced, crying quietly at the strain on her arms as she locked them around Keith's neck. Gods this hurt. She felt broken, ripped, torn, hurt mostly. Everything hurt. So caught up was she that Aria hardly registered that they were underwater. She let her head fall against his shoulder, her grip flattering for a moment. Being tugged by the current from Keith woke her, and Aria quickly regained her hold, willing her body to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:07 pm

"Leo, forget it, I'm not leaving you" Sara murmured, she couldn't do that, she refused.
"I know this is bad, really bad, but no matter what, we're in this together. We'll figure something out" She sighed, now would be a good time for some comments in her head. Nothing, silence. She winced, another hell hound rammed her shield, and though, once again it faltered, she kept it up. She sent up a silent prayer, desperately hoping for something, though her mother didn't seem like the fighting type.
"I'm not leaving you" She murmured, she wouldn't, she'd rather die here and now, with him.
"So don't ask again" She winced, gods, were there more dogs? She sighed, even if she could leave, she'd never make it, they'd tear her apart even if he did manage to clear a path.
"Start trying to make a path, we can use my shield to protect us as we try and run through. Maybe that'll work"

Keith surfaced in the lake, looking around, he saw a strange glow on shore, but didn't have time to stop and look. Diving again, he made it to his cabin, pulling himself up before placing Aria next to him. She was dry, so it had worked, thank the gods.
He cupped some water in his hands, pressing it to her injuries, sealing the worst. She was dead on her feet, he could tell. Standing, he ignored his own injuries to lift her up, carrying her into his room and lying her on the bed. He cursed, where in the hell had Sara and Leo gotten to?
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:20 am

Leo sighed deeply. Well when she wanted to be, she was stubborn. Great. Leo reached behind him, counting silently. He had seven arrows left. Looking over his shoulder towards camp, Leo blinked away his exhausted.
"Alright, can you walk with this around us?" Leo asked, sending another arrow to kill a hound in front of them. Gently, he took a step forward towards the end of the sheild, knocking another arrow. He had to be careful now, he was running deadly low. Each shot was made to kill, and for the most part it at least knocked them down. With three arrows left, they had somewhat of a gap along the path. Leo's eyes went wide when he realized it. "Come on." Leo said, grabbing her hand and pulling her with him, silently praying that this would work.

Aria coughed as Keith pulled her from the water. Gashes and cuts lined her arms and legs, blood stained her white tank top in a mix of pink criminsom and brown. A few cuts covered her face, but those were minor.
She felt dizzy. She had no idea where she was, or who she was with. Just that she was cold and shaking. Someone was moving her again, and then everything was soft. Like she was floating on a cloud or something. The pain made her numb. Aria couldn't move, couldn't speak, couldn't open her eyes, or even firgure out what had happened.
However she wasn't asleep, and she could hear certain things. She heard a voice, but it was quiet, far off and they only said a few things. Not enough for her to peice together anything.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:45 am

"We'll find out" Sara said, smiling and wincing. She felt like a giant bruise, and with each new hit, she could feel her strength weakening now. She sighed, the light seemed to be attached to her, and she could feel the bruises spreading over her body.
"Ow, damnit" She winced, shaking her head, and looking up as Leo saw the gap, grabbing her and they ran. "Faster" She panted, wincing as the dogs through themselves at the shield, almost as if they knew it was weakening.
"A-almost there" She breathed, seeing the camp boundaries. She closed her eyes and suddenly, they were over the line, the dogs stopped.
"Oh thank god" Her shield completely fell apart and she fell on the ground, wincing.

Keith watched the golden ball running, spriting towards the camp. He watched, hell-hounds cahsed after it, arrows flew. Then he remembered Sara and her light throwing ability, was that her? He saw the dogs stop as Sara and Leo crossed the barrier, he heaved a sigh of relief, and turned back to Aria. He winced, she looked like hell, which worried him.
"Aria?" He poured some water on his hands and placed them on Aria's head, trying to heal her a bit more. It was hard though, he hadn't healed himself, so he didn't have the energy to help her as much as he wanted to. He sighed, he should go talk to Tania, but he was so damn tired. Shaking his head, he slipped onto the path, walking slowly down to the main part of camp. He sighed, unsure if he should go get Tania or check on Sara and Leo.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:39 pm

Leo kept his grip on Sara, unwilling to even think about letting her go as they ran, full speed towards the camp. He heard her cursing, and turned to look over his shoulder. That was a mistake, for his fear almost froze him on the spot. The hounds were right on their heels. Never mind the fact that Leo had taken out nearly two dozen of the bastards, they were hundreds of them now.

Sara's strained voice brought him back to reality, and he shook his head gently, forcing himself to look forward and not back once more. There. The boundaries. The wall that kept those beasts back. He pulled Sara's arm, sling shooting her over the line in front of him, before crossing as well. He collasped on all fours then, chest heaving, his lungs desprite for air. Heart racing, Leo glanced over his shoulder and sighed deeply with relief. They had given up the case. Pushing his sore and exhausted body up, Leo crawled over to Sara, falling next to her and wrapping his arms around her, holding her close.
"You...were amazing..." Leo murmured, breathing heavily against her hair. His head shot up, hearing something again in the forest. He sat up quickly, keeping Sara behind him as he squinted into the darkness.

"Leo?! Sara?! What the hell are you two doing out here?" Leo nearly collasped with relief as someone lit a match. It was Tania, and another boy that looked related to her but Leo didn't know him.
"Hell hounds." Leo said, nodding beyond the boundairs. "Aria was out in the woods, up by the moutain. There was a whole pack of them."
"Aria?" the boy spoke up. "Is she alright?"
Leo shook his head, saying he didn't know, accepting the hand up before doing the same to Sara. "Keith went after her. Me and Sara couldn't get there fast enough."
Tania sighed deeply. "Alright. You two head back to your cabin. You must be exhausted." Leo nodded numbly with a thankful half smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:23 pm

Keith walked towards the sound of voices, he breathed a sigh of relief as he saw Tania and a few other of Aria's siblngs.
"Tania" He called out, hurrying his pace to try and catch up with them. He saw Leo and Sara not far off and sighed, completely relieved to see that they were alright. "Tania, I have Aria at my place. That was the furthest I could get her" He said, shaking his head and sighing. He gestured for her to follow her, before turning and heading back to his cabin.

Sara sighed, leaning against Leo, completely exahusted.
"You weren't to bad yourself" She murmured, hearing Leo talking to Tania, and then Keith's voice. She heaved a sigh of relief as she heard that Aria was back, and safe. She felt herself being pulled up and sighed, she was practically falling asleep on her feet.
"Yea, thanks" She murmured hollowly, physically and mentally exhausted.
"Let's go to bed" She murmured, wincing as she heard growling coming from the woods just outside of the protective barriar.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:37 pm

Tania looked over as Keith showed up, slowly realeasing the grip on the dagger at her hip. She nodded.
"James, run over and grab some stuff." Tania murmured quietly, noticing the blood that covered Keith's shirt. The two had taken more of a physical beating that Leo and Sara it seemedShe looked over her shoulder hearing the growls coming from beyond the boundry. "And tell Luca to put up a watch in case the hounds find a way through." James nodded before running off expertly, knowing his way around the forest better than most.
Tania nodded to Keith, following after him. "Is she alright? Leo said there were hell hounds again. Was there anything else?" she asked, her voice somewhat urgent, thinking of the demon that had nicked Keith earlier.

Leo glanced up, half asleep, seeing Keith walking towards them. He took Sara's arm, drapping it over his shoulders with one hand, holding her around the waist with the other. She was just as exhausted as he was, and it took everything he had left not to collasp in the grass right then and there. Knowing that Aria was safe back in camp was great news. He glanced over his shoulder for a moment.
"Yea.." Leo answered quietly, leading her back to the cabin. Once there, Leo nudged the door open with his shoulder, and kicked it closed. He set Sara down first, unclasping his quiver and slidding it from his shoulder before falling onto his own bed as well.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:46 pm

Keith listened to Tania, sighing, "Supposedly some more demons and by the sound of it, a minotaur" He said, running his hands through his hair.
"The spirits have been telling me, er, water spirits, are really aware of everything going on, sounds like there's a lot of stuff out there, stuff out of the ordinary" He said, walking into his cabin and sighing. He nodded at the curtained off room, "She's in there, I healed the worst of her injuries, but I can't do much else" He said, sitting down on a chair and looking at Tania, face drawn with exahustion. He sighed, wincing and shaking his head.

Sara leaned on Leo, though she tried not to put all her weight on him, he as shaking, and he doubted he could carry all her weight right now.
"Urgh" She mumbled, stumbling over the ground as her eyes continued to struggle to close. She saw their cabin, sighing in relief, and allowing Leo to manipulate her abused body onto the bed.
"G'd night" She stammered, falling asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Her dreams were dark, loud screams echoed in them, it sounded as if a group of people were fighting, thunder clashed, water raged, bolts of lighting slashed through the sky, everything seemed out of wack. She stuggled to open her eyes, though, she was unaware that everyone else at camp who was asleep was seeing them same thing. The gods were fighting, and a war was brewing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:01 pm

Tania kept up with Keith effortlessly as they walked. "That's not good." she said, her face paling at the mention of a minotaur. "You guys didn't run into that did you?" she asked, eyes wide. Tania frowned a bit, hearing that Keith was talking to water spritits. Erm...ok...she thought, maybe that was normal for a kid of the Big Three...
James caught up to Tania as she walked towards the beach. She talked with him for a moment, taking the bandages and bottles with a grave nod. "Here. It'll help." she said, handing him one of the bottles before walking into the room Keith nodded to.
Tania winced instantly. Aria was a pale and bloody mess. If Keith had healed the major wounds, Tania was afraid of what she had looked like an hour ago. Swallowing down the thick scent of blood, Tania walked over to the bed.
The girl was torn from head to toe, none of her cuts were bleeding black like Keith's had, and Tania sighed with a bit of relief. No demons then. She lifted Aria's shirt gently, turning the girl softly to look at her back. "Damnit Aria..." Tania murmured, shaking her head and setting to bandaging the girl up.

Lightening. Thunder. Hurricanes. Tornados. Earthquakes. They all tore at her mind, battering her to tiny bits and pieces. Everything was dark. She wanted to wake up. She wanted to scream. Her eyes were clamped shut, her mouth felt dry. The air was being sucked out of her, she couldn't breathe-
Nector was poured into her mouth, and Aria welcomed it, drinking it in more than was being given. She gasped and coughed, then cringed and cursed. Arms held her from moving, one kept her from picking up her head. She opened her eyes then, the blurry face of Tania slowly coming into focus.
"Talk to me...what's your name?" Tania asked.
"Arianna O'Riley, daughter of Hermes..."
"What day is it?
"Sunday..." Tania winced, close enough.
"Do you know where you are?" Tania asked. Aria blinked a few more times, looking around then.
"Keith's cabin? H-How did I get here? Wha-" Aria tried to sit up again and she bit down on her lip against a scream of anguish and pain.
"Don't move. You took a pretty good beating." Tania said, pulling her arms away as she saw that Aria wouldn't move. "Keith, keep her awake. I'll be back." Tania murmured, slipping from Aria's line of vision then.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:08 pm

Keith laughed. "No, gods, I don't want to think about that" He sighed, putting the nector down, it didn't help him, not like it did the others. He shook his head, "I don't drink this stuff" He murmured, shaking his head and grabbing his own water bottle, draining half of it, relieved. He sighed, glancing as she came out, "Okay" He slipped into his bedroom, sitting down on a small, yet supremely comfortable arm chair, watching Aria curiously. He didn't say much, just watching her curiously, waiting to see if she was going to talk to him, ask him questions or something.

Sara winced, hands clenching on the sheets, more screaming, arrows flew, she heard familiar voices, one more overpowering then them all. She groaned, trying desperately to wake up, make the loudness stop. She shook her head, thrashing on her bed, a man in golden armour, Apollo, Leo's dad, fired arrows at a woman wearing silver armour, Artemis, his twin. Keith's dad was yelling at the man weilding the thunderbolt, Zeus, and a dark man, fire burning around him, was laughing, though he too argued. A man in red armour, Ares was sword fighting with her mother. The world outside crumbled, the ground shook, people fled, the gods were definately angry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next