Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:31 pm

Alayna gasped quietly as Keith swept her up in his arms. Her heart jumped three beats, nearly knocking the wind out of her. Her eyes were wide at the hard expression on his face and Alayna gasped again as Keith kissed her. More magic seeped out of her, and the bedroom light bulb popped, shattering queitly as Keith broke away from her.
"Oh.." Alayna covered her mouth then, looking up at the ceiling fan where there was now three broken bulbs. "Damnit. I-I didn't mean to..." Alayna mumbled, looking from the ceiling to Keith. He had grabbed the keys now and Alayna swallowed. Her heart was still racing at a hundred miles an hour but she hurried out of the room after him.

Kristen laughed quietly. "Yes I think so." Kristen said. "You grabbed the bags," she murmured, looking over her seat to glance back at the suitcases. "Did you have the passports and tickets?" she asked quietly.
Maddie was humming quietly behind Kristen. She seemed a bit cheering now, since everyone in the car was excited for the trip. Kristen grinned at Alexi. "Awesome."
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:38 pm

Keith glanced up at the broken light bulbs, "I'll fix them later" He murmured, shaking his head. He felt a bit better now, and he knew he could repair things with Alayna, provided she didn't do anything like this again, ever. He walked over to the front door, making sure it was locked, as well as the back before going into the garage and locking the door as well. He climbed in the SUV, Alexi had a nicer car back at Sven and Vlad's but it was in the shop or something.
"Come on' He smiled invitingly at Alayna, opening the garage door with the touch of a button.

"Thanks bro" Demitri said to Alexi, he did want to have memories of this trip.
"No prob, it'll make a nice 'family' album" He teased.
"Yea, you can check them, they're in the front of my back pack. I have passports, Russian ones, for you and Maddie. Curtosey of Vlad and his friends in the Russian Government, so they're legit and all"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:49 pm

Alayna settled for nodding, trying despretly to keep the rest of the magic in check within her system. She watched as Keith locked everything up and she quietly slipped into the passanger seat of Alexi's SUV. Alayna nearly cried at the smile Keith gave her, as if nothing had happened. She smiled as well, nodding to him and closing the door after she got in.
"Thanks Keith." Alayna said quietly. Honestly, she almost couldn't believe he was coming with her, but she was grateful that he was.

Kristen nodded to Demitri. She didn't bother checking the bag. She trusted his word. "Then we have evertyhing." she said. Kristen sighed, settling back into her seat and closing her eyes for a moment. Mentally, she was preparing herself for the plane ride, externally, she was excited beyond means.
Maria chuckled lightly, resting her head on Alexi's shoulder for a moment. Maddie seemed thoroughly relaxed, and as Demitri drove, Maddie started to doze off. "Ay bendita..." Maria murmred quietly. She had heard Maddie crying the whole time they were in the house with Alayna and Keith.
Kristen glanced over her seat, sighing in relief, seeing that Maddie was half asleep. "Thank goodness." Kristen murmured, shaking her head gently before sitting right.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:55 pm

Demitri sighed, also relieved to see Maddie relaxed.
"No kidding" He murmured, glancing up, he saw the sign for the airport and flicked his blinker, heading towards 'long term' parking. The drive had taken about two hours, which was what he had approximated, and he was ready to get through security and onto the plane. He hated airports, and had gone to extra trouble to get first-class seating. Him, Maddie and Kristen in one row, Alexi and Maria right across.
"Come on" He said, getting a parking ticket and heading towards the indoor parking area. Pulling into his spot, he popped the trunk, and slid out, letting Kristen deal with Maddie so he could get the bags.

Alexi hopped out, immediatly going to help Demitri. In total, he and Maria had three bags, one carry-on and two bags to be checked.

Keith sighed, glancing at Alayna, she looked stressed, almost ridiculously so.
"So are you gonna tell me what's going on? With Nicko and stuff?" He asked, heading down the mountain carefully. He didn't want to wreck Alexi's car.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:02 pm

Kristen smiled, slipping out of the truck and going around to get Maddie. "Come on girlie." she murmured quietly, unbuckling the child and picking her up gently. Maddie gasped quietly before falling back asleep on Kristen's shoulder. On Kristen's other side she had the carry on for her, Demitri and Maddie.

Maria slid out after Alexi, taking up the carry on bag and her suitcase, letting Alexi help Demitri with Kristen's and Maddie's bags. The little shifter was still sound asleep. Kristen smiled thankfully at Maria, bouncing instinctively with Maddie in her arms

Alayna swallowed hard. She rubbed her forhead gently before rubbing her fingers together. They had gone cold, though the tingle of magic was sharp in her tips and palm. "Nicko was spelled." she said quietly. "I realized it when I tried to drain him. I got slammed with magic instead. That was how the tanks exploded." Alayna sighed deeply then, closing her eyes and resting her head back against the seat. "I've been draining the magic from him slowly, keeping him in the coma is the easiest way."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:09 pm

Demitri grabbed his and Kristen's bags, leaving Maddie's for Alexi.
"Well come on" He said, closing the trunk and leading the way inside. Quickly he managed to get everyone checked in, though the security line was fairly long.
"Maddie'll have to walk through the metal detector by herself" He murmured to Kristen, it was a new policy, and he had made sure Maddie wasn't wearing anything metallic, it was scary enough to ahve to walk through, to have it go off was even worse.

Alexi frowned, "That's dumb, poor kids" He said, watching a six year old go through ahead of them, crying as the machine beeped and he had to be checked.

Keith sighed, "So, you're keeping him in a coma? Do you intend to let him wake up?" He was confused by that. The magic made sense, but the coma definately confused him. He flicked his blinker, pulling into the hospital parking lot, and turning off the engine. He slipped from the car, waiting for Alayna.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:20 pm

Kristen nodded. "Yes I know." she murmured to Demitri. Maddie was awake byt the time the line died down, but she didn't seem to want to get down. Kristen placed the carry on bag onto the convayer belt before setting Maddie down. She whined in protest, reaching up to Kristen, wanting to be picked up again.
"Madison you've got to walk through the gate." Kristen said, nodding to the metal dector. Maddie stared at it with a small degree of loathing before growing quiet and nodding.

"I hate airports." Maria murmured quietly, her carryon bag still drapped over her shoulder. She shook her head gently. "As if a child would carry something threathening onto an air plane." she muttered, obviously annoyed.

Alayna nodded. "I was going to wake him once the magic was gone." she murmured quietly. "I'm afraid of what he'll try to do if I wake him up now and he's still under the spell." She sighed deeply as Keith pulled into the hopsital parking lot and she stepped out of the car, closing the door behind her gently.
Rubbing her arms gently, Alayna only had to nod to the nurse at the resption desk before walking down the hallway towards Nicko's room. She knew the way by heart now, which was a bit sad. She walked in as the doctor was walking out. He nodded grimily to Alayna, eyes wandering to Keith.
"He's a friend of mine." Alayna said before glancing at Nicko who was laying in the bed, tied up to a dozen machines and IV's. "Has he woken up?" Alayn asked, already knowing the answer, but sounding convincing. The doctor shook his head before saying that they could go in and leaving to check on other patients.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Demitri frowned, placing his own things on the converyor belt before following Maddie through. Inadvertantly, his belt set the stupid thing off, and he had to endure the metal detacting wand, before he was allowed to go. He walked over to Maddie, scooping her up and kissing her cheek as he gathered the carry-on bag and the jackets.
"You okay kiddo?" He asked the little girl, he wasn't to fond of airports himself.

Alexi followed Demitri through, though he didn't set the machine off, thank the gods. He gathered his things, waiting for Maria and Kristen. This was ridiculous, he could understand adults, but a five year old?

Keith nodded, following Alayna. The doctor gave him an odd look, and despite Alayna's assurances, he knew he was an unwelcome character, he knew he was tall, imposing even, but he didn't appreciate being glared at. He glanced at Nicko, assuming that all the machinery was not even necessary, but the doctors had no idea what was wrong with Nicko, so they were attempting to figure it out. Or at least put on a show.
"So when he wakes up, where is he going to go?" He asked Alayna, Nicko would need a place to recover.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:38 pm

Kristen went after Maria, and she set off the alarm. Kristen tried not to tense; she had slid her daggers into their hidding places without thinking this morning. Thankfully though, when the wand was passed over her, Kristen said it was her belt, concealing the knife at her back, and her watch on her wrist covered the knife under her sleeved at her forearm. The gaurd nodded before letting Kristen pass.
"Phew." Kristen whispered, taking her jacket from Demitri and pulling it over her shoulders. "That was close." she muttered, grinning. Maddie nodded to Demitri, resting her head on his shoulder.

Maria narrowed her eyes, taking her bag up as she watched Kristen just get pass security. "I'm surprised he believed you." Maria murmured, nudging Kristen gently. The shifter chuckled nervously and shrugged.
"Hey it worked. I'm not protesting." Kristen murmured.

Alayna shook her head. It was warm in the room, so Alayna took off her thicker jacket. "I don't know. Maybe back to the states." Alayna murmured quietly. "Depends on how he is when he wakes up. How much he remembers having done..." Alayna crossed her arms over her chest, looking at Nicko with a mixture of disappointment, frustration and worry. "It makes sense now. Why he never seemed to be himself whenever I saw him or talked to him..." Alayna murmured then, shaking her head gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:47 pm

Demitri sighed, shaking his head at Kristen.
"You're one lucky girl" He said, kissing Maddie again, he checked the gate on their tickets and nodded.
"This way" He said, leading the way down the sightly crowded hallway towards gate F-20. He wanted to stop and get Maddie and Kristen some snackes at a little kiosk, they'd be fed on the plane, but it was good to have snacks in between. He had the carry-on slung over his shoulder and Maddie in his arms. He smiled, seeing the disappointed looks of many girls as he passed.

Alexi laughed, grabbing his and Maria's carry on, along with his jacket. He drapped it over his arms, following after Demitri.

"If worse comes to worse, he can stay with us, I'm positive Demitri and Alexi will understand, and if they agree, Maria and Jason will as well" He said, sighing.
"It does make sense love, though, I wonder how long he's been spelled. I mean, at school he wasn't, that's for sure, and definately not when you guys were attacked, he would never have sent you here then" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:58 pm

Kristen beamed. "I am aren't I?" she asked, pecking Demitri's cheek lightly. She smirked, seeing the many disappointed faces that were watching Demitri. "Finally." Kristen murmured, grinning and winding her fingers with Demitri's free hand as they walked.

Maria smiled, taking Alexi's hand as they walked. "Excited love?" she asked him quietly, following Demitri towards the gate. They still had a few minutes before boarding, and it looked to be a packed flight. Maria was silently grateful that she had fed last night.

Alayna stared at the sheets Nicko was covered with intently. Hearing Keith talk about the accident...something tugged in the back of her mind. Something so minor at the time, so minor she hadn't thought much of it. But it was so cruical now. Alayna winced, holding her head then, magic slipping from her, causing the window to snap open again. The cold air snapped Alayna from her thoughts and she quickly ran to throw it closed, cursing quietly.
"There was something...." Alayna murmured, still frowning. "Something about the accident, I almost had it." Alayna sighed, massaging her temples gently. "Somehow, I don't believe Demitri and Alexi would agree to letting Nicko stay under their roof."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:05 pm

Demitri smiled at Kristen, holding her hand lightly.
"Do you want to stop and get some goodies for you and Maddie? I know you get fed on the flight and all, but snacks might be a good idea" He said, shrugging his bag further up his shoulder. Kristen had his jacket thankfully, and Maddie was already half-asleep on his shoulder. He sighed, glancing at the line already forming.
"We can pre-board you know, with Maddie" He said with a grin. Alexi laughed, "Why not, let's take advantage of the system"

Alexi glanced at Maria, nodding. "Of course, It's been awhile since I've been home" He murmured. He was also a bit anxious, it was hard seeing stuff he knew was normal to be in ruins, it definately could stress someone out, realizing that their world was not around anymore.

Keith shrugged.
"I don't think they'd mind, provided Nicko behaved and didn't bother them" He said with a shrug.
"Besides, are you going to go back to the states with him? Because I personally can't go back there" The states held many bad memories for him, and he wasn't willing to lose the family he had here. He frowned, sitting in a chair, eyes on Nicko for a moment, "Ah" He said, he had no idea what to say to her about the accident, it was just another bad memory for him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:14 pm

Kristen shook her head. "No, we should be alright with the food on the plane." she murmured quietly. Kristen was half hoping that Maddie would just sleep the whole way there, since the child was already out of it. Kristen grinned, hearing that they could board the flight earlier because they had Maddie. "That'll work." she murmured. The sooner the better.

Maria smiled, squeezing Alexi's had reassuringly. She could see the apprehension in his eyes, and it worried her a bit. "It'll be fun." she promised before grinning at Demitri. "Fantastic." she added, nodding.

Alayna shook her head. "I can't promise that." she murmured. Nicko's eyes were flickering though they were close. Alayna sighed, taking a step closer to touch his hand lightly. Alayna turned her head to the side as she tugged at the lingering magic within Nicko. She swallowed hard before pulling away slowly. Alayna flexed her fingers, her expression hard as Nicko fell back into the deep sleep.
"No. I won't go back with him." Alayna said then, her body tense. "I'll help him get back on his feet, but that'll be it."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:19 pm

Demitri smiled, handing the flight attendant his and Maddie's passports. Kristen had her's as did Alexi and Maria. He also handed her the tickets.
"Thank you sir" She said, smiling at him, though she frowned at the sight of Maddie. He rolled his eyes, waiting for Kristen, as she finished he took her hand, "What seat do you want, aisle or window? I figure we put Maddie right in the middle, she's small enough, so it'll be more comfortable for everyone" He said, walking onto the plane. He put the bag in the overhead compartment, removing his book first, just in case. Each headset had a private TV built in, so they could watch movies, or in Maddie's case, cartoons if she wanted.

Alexi sighed, "I know" He grinned, following everyone onto the plane.
"Looks like we're right here' He murmured, Demitir had made sure no one else got the free seat by them by booking it as well. It was safer that way, vampire wise.
"Where do you wanna sit love?" He asked her.

Keith shrugged.
"Whatever you choose to do Alayna" He said, she was soft hearted, she'd help Nicko, but then, he might managed to get under her skin, and she'd return with him. Despite his love for her, Keith was not going back to the States.
"Well, getting him back on his feet might take awhile. Perhaps Demitri can rent him a place nearby, so you can keep an eye on him"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:37 pm

Kristen handed over her passport, grinning and gently taking it back from the lady. "I'll take the asile." Kristen murmured. Sitting by the window made her feel more closed up. Maddie stirred lightly, opening her eyes and looking around the plane as Demitri set her down in the middle seat. She yawned as Kristen buckled her in, looking lazily around at everything.
"We're on the plane?" Maddie asked quietly.
"Mmmh. You can go back to sleep now." Kristen said, sitting down gently then.

"Middle." Maria said, tossing her bag next to Alexi's in the compartment before settling into her seat. Demitri had booked first-class, and the seats were comfy. Maria sighed, closing her eyes as more and more people started filling into the plane.

Alayna sighed, resting her forehead against the cold window for a moment. "Maybe that would work..." Alayna murmured. She opened her palm against the window, slowly letting out short bits of the magic. It started to snow. Alayna pulled back with a long sigh, her head pounding now. She fell into one of the chairs in the small room, massaging her temples.
"I want to find out who did this though." she muttered then, bitterly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:41 pm

Demitri smiled, like Alexi, he preferred window seats. He sighed, sliding in and buckling Maddie's seat belt.
"You know she's not going to sleep the whole flight" He warned kristen. "I packed a colour book and some crayons, in the bag" He did up his own belt, and glanced out the window, it was a lovely, snowy winter day in Russia, but it would be nice, warm and sunny in Rome. He flicked his book open, sighing contently. It was the book he had gotten for christmas, old, written in an older version of Russian.

Alexi smiled, taking the window seat. He sighed, holding her hand in his lap absentmindedly as he did up his seat belt, staring boredly out the window.

Keith nodded.
"I don't blame you" He murmrued, he frowned, he could tell she was holding a lot of power.
"Alayna, here" He said, walking over and taking her hands. He created an energy ball. "Feed the magic into that, I'll dispose of it"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:59 pm

Kristen shrugged. "Can't hurt to try." she murmured quietly. Maddie was half awake now, looking around the cabin curiously. She sunk back as more people pilled into the plane, yawning quietly. Kristen tapped her fingers against the armrest. Boardin was done, soon they'd be taking off. Kristen forced herself to take a deep breath and close her eyes. Maddie looked up then, sensing her mother's stress and anixety.
"Mama?" Kristen gave a light smile. She was constantly forgetting about Maddie's gift.
"I just don't like flying in planes Maddie..." Kristen murmured quietly.

Maria smiled lightly at Alexi, resting her head on his shoulder as the doors on the plane closed shut. Maria glanced over at Kristen, who had tensed a bit in the past few seconds. The shifter gave her a light smile, and Maria shrugged before closing her eyes and leaning back on Alexi.

Alayna winced as Keith created the energy ball. "How?" she asked quietly, though the magic was already eager to get out of her. "I-I don't know about this Keith..." Alayna murmured quietly, letting the magic spill from her slowly, afraid to let it all barrow out of her in ont shot.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:06 pm

Demitri sighed, "You're mom's a wuss Maddie, that's all" He teased Kristen, smiling and draping his arm over Maddie's chair to rub Kristen's shoulder for a minute before letting his hand fall back, resting by Maddie.
Attention Ladies and Gentleman, we are preparing to take off. Our flight time is approximately five hours, and we should land in Rome around 11 pm, local timeThe captian announced.
"Five hour flight love" Demitri told Kristen, not nearly as bad as flying to the states. The plan taxied down the runaway as the flight attendants did the 'in case of emergency' routine.

Alexi wrapped an arm around Maria, holding her lightly. He was better at flying then Maria, she wasn't used to it, considering that Carlos had kept her stuck in the country for so long.

"It'll be fine, trust me, I'm a more magical being then you, I can handle magic" He said, getting a feel for the magic as it leaked into the ball. He frowned, not exactly dark, but powerful.
"Put as much in as you can, my magic is more powerful then this stuff, it can handle it"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:17 pm

Maddie giggled quietly, and her eyes went wide as she heard Kristen growl quietly. Maddie murmured something to herself before sinking lower into her chair. To other shifters, like Maddie, that was a serious warning. Maddie firugred, for Demitri, it was just a joke or something.
"Yes I heard." Kristen muttered, closing her eyes tightly as she heard the engines rev. Then they were moving, and just as the flight attendets finished their routine and had sat down, the plane picthe upwards.
Maddie giggled, covering her mouth to keep quiet as the plane took off the ground completely. To her, this was like a carnival ride.

Maria smiled as Alexi's arms wrapped around her. She wasn't exactly nervous; nothing had really made her nervous in a long time. There was just a certain...unfamiliarty about planes. Maria wasn't exactly a frequent flier. She shuddered lightly as the plane took off, not exactly enjoying the feeling in her gut from it.

Alayna swallowed hard but nodded. She closed her eyes then, taking a deep breath. The magic flowed from her like water from a foutain. Alayna winced at the senation, but didn't let up until it became unabarable. Breahing heavy, Alayna stopped. She had given Keith about two thrids of the magic she had been holding back. "There." she murmured, shaking her head and grimmacing at the taste in the back of her throat.
"I don't know what it is, but it's not good..." Alayna muttered, rubbing her forehead gently.

{{be back soon, dinner.}}
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:24 pm

Demitri rolled his eyes at Kristen.
"Sheesh" He said, wrapping his arms around Maddie. She was trying not to giggle, she seemed to enjoy flying like he did.
"Having fun Kiddo?" He asked, the plane was reaching altitude and the seat belt sign flashed off.
"Wanna see out the window?" He asked, undoing Maddie's belt and letting her clamber into his lap to peer out the window. With few clouds, one could see all the way to the snowy ground, the whole earth looked like a toy.

Alexi sighed, holding Maria, letting her cuddle against him.
"You okay? We've reached altitude. They'll be serving stuff soon, and turn on the TV's" He said with a grin. A movie he wanted to watch would be playing, which was nice.

"Well, it's not 'bad' magic per-say, but it's not necessarly good" He concentrated for a moment, then the ball was gone, absorbed by Keith. He shook his head, wincing as his own magic fought with the new stuff, finally overwhelming it, and assimilating it.
"Strong though, not as powerful as me, but that's normal, but very strong"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:53 pm

Maddie grinned and nodded. She rubbed her forehead gently as the plane leveled out. Maddie watched as Demitri unclipped her seat belt and he pulled her onto his lap. Maddie peeked out the window before gasping and pressing her forehead against it.
"Woooww...." she breathed, eyes wide as she looked down at the world beneath them. "It's so pretty..." Maddie said. She sat up and looked over her shoulder at Kristen. "Mommy look." she called. Kristen opened her eyes and turned her head. Maddie moved to let Kristen see. Kristen grinned and nodded before leaning her head back against the seat.

"Yes I'm alright." Maria murmured. She opened her eyes once the plane leveled, rubbing her stomach gently. "Not exactly a pleasent feeling..." she sighed then, smiling at his as she picked her head up. She heard Maddie gasped and turned to look across the asile. Maria laughed quietly before turning to look out their own window. "Wow, that is spectacular!" Maria said, eyes wide, suddenly understanding Maddie's excitement.

Alayna sighed, getting her breathing and heart rate in check. "Well, it's not anything like the mage that attacked Demitri...that was dark stuff. This isn't that dark." she murmured quietly. "But it's not his magic either, and I'm pretty sure it was controling him." Alayna watched Keith as the ball disappeared and he winced. Alayna bit her lip, curious as to what had just happened, and if it had effected him in anyway.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Demitri smiled, "Look Maddie, TV's working now" He set her back in her own seat, purchasing three sets of headphones when given the oppertunity. He handed a pair to Kristen, and kept one in his lap.
"See, you can watch any of these shows or movies" He said, pointing out the age appropriate ones. They had a few newer disney movies, and a bunch of cartoons.
He slipped on his own headphones plugging them in and quickly finding the movie he wanted to watch. He had selected the Russian language setting for himself, but had chosen English for Maddie. The screen was touch, so it had been fairly easy.

Alexi also purchased headphones for himself and Maria.
"Here love" He handed her her's, and quickly plugged his own in, choosing his langauge and finding his movie. He kept her wrapped in his arms however, comrotable.

Keith nodded, "No, it's not his magic, it's definately that of a witch or a mage, though, you're correct, not like the one who attacked Demitri" He noticed her expression.
"I'm fine Alayna, do you want to see what my power feels like. It'll give you an idea of the differences. Though, once you absorbed it, you have to get rid of it again, fairly quick" He stated, smiling.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:07 pm

Maddie murmured to herself in amazement as Demitri tapped on the screen in front of her. She put the headphones in, before clicking on one of the movies and sitting back to watch. She smiled, settling in, eyes intently focused on the movie that was now playing; it was new, and she hadn't seen it.
Kristen smiled thankfully at Demitri. Instead of watching a movie, Kristen found a music channel and let that soothe her down a bit. She was glad to see Maddie occupied with a movie. That would keep her attention for at least two hours.

Maria smiled, touching the screen lightly, picking her language. "Oh awesome." Maria murmured. When she selected the spanish lanuge, it had brought up one of her favortie tv shows. Maria smirked; now she could catch up on the drama she had been missing. Leaning on Alexi still, Maria let the t.v. play, putting the headphones in gently.

"Well..what does that leave us with though?" Alayna murmured, rubbing her forehead tiredly. She laughed nervously, shaking her head at Keith.
"No, I remember the last time I channeled your magic. I was sick for the rest of the weekend." Alayna murmured, shaking her head again. She looked back at Nicko then, listening to the soft beeping of his heart monitor. Her expression hardered a bit, and Alayna let her eyes fall to the floor, rubbing the back of her head gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:11 pm

Soon the plane began it's desent into Rome. The place was dark, Maddie was sound asleep, Kristen was nearly hyperventilating, Alexi was sitting as still as he could, though the fear and excitment in him were nearly driving him mad, and Maria was trying to calm him down. It was a typical scene for his family, though Demitri was slowly gathering everything together. Once they got their luggage, they were off to their lovely Roman hotel, right down town, with a veiw of the Colisuem.
"Welcome to Rome" A woman said, passing to collect garabage. She handed Demitri a pair of little pilot's wings symbols for Maddie.
"Thank you" He responded, sliding them in his pocket to give the little girl later.

Keith sighed, glancing at Alayna and shrugged.
"Well, if I were to guess. I'd say someone who didn't like us-as in the vampires- cast a spell on him, or someone within the goverment, wanting him to go after a specific coven. Also, they'd have to be moderatly powerful, with a strong grasp of control magic"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:34 pm

Once the plane landed, Kristen relaxed. Maddie had fallen asleep about an hour ago during her second movie. Kristen was out of her seat the moment they were given the ok, taking their bag from the overhead compartment and slinging it over her shoulder.
"You got Maddie?" she asked quietly nodding to the sleeping child in the middle seat.

Maria stood up once it was clear, strecthing and sighing with relief. She was restless, and needed to get out of the plane as soon as possible. "Well, we're here." Maria murmured, smiling back at Alexi.

Alayna rubbed her forehead nodding. "I meant like, if it can't be a mage or a witch, who else has that kind of magic?" she sighed then, closing her eyes and leaning her head on her hands. Now that the power wasn't completely overrunning in her system, Alayna was exhausted. She hadn't slept properly these past two days, being stuck in the hospital with Nicko. "There's not much left in him, but enough..." Alayna murmured then, rubbing her eyes gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: