Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:29 pm

"Wall-E..." Maddie answered quietly, smiling now that the tention was gone from her room. She looked over at Demitri before flickering her eyes to the empty seat on the couch. She giggled then, looking back at the movie.
Kristen sighed, leaning back against the couch, letting Maddie rest against her chest gently. She stared up at the ceiling, wondering if they would ever have moments of peace like this again. Something always seemed to be happening.

"Thanks Sven." Alayna said quietly, sipping from her jucie. She smiled at him, though it was small, before grabbing a water bottle in case Keith was thirsty when he woke up and heading back to the room. She kept as quiet as she could, walking into the bedroom and closing the door behind her. She set the bottle down on his bedside table before climbing into the bed on his good side. Alayna simply layed there, closing her eyes after a moment, seeking comfort in beind close to him.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:33 pm

Demitri sighed, glancing at Maddie and standing, moving over to the couch to sit next to her and Kristen.
"Oh? I think I saw the trailer for that" He murmured, letting his arm fall over Kristen's shoulder, smiling. He let his mind wander over the day's events. He sighed, glancing down at Maddie, and grinning, it was so strange to hear her calling him Dad, he doubted he'd ever adjust.

Keith yawned, waking as Alayna came in.
"Hey, Dr. Vamp done?" He asked, he glanced down, his middle was wrapped so he figured he was good. He moved, wincing a bit, but it felt a bit better, which was a huge relief.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:39 pm

"It's funny." Maddie murmured, laughing again at the seen on the screen. One of the little robots was going crazy because Wall-E wasn't clean.
Kristen sighed, turning her head gently as Demitri's arm found it's way over her shoulder. She tried to smile at him, but failed at the attempt, settling for shrugging gently before looking back at the movie.
"It is comical.." Kristen admitted, nodding as well.

"Yes." Alayna murmured quietly, opening her eyes then to look at him. "Don't strain yourself. He made this lotion that supposed to help with the healing." she explained, her eyes nearly as dull as her face at the moment. She rubbed her nose gently, folding her hands under her head as she lay on her side, facing him.
"I brought you some water. It's on the table there." Alayna murmured, nodding to the bottle within Keith's reach.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:44 pm

Demitri sighed, shaking his head.
"Well, it looks that way" He murmured, looking at Kristen and also trying to smile. He turned his attention back to the television, grinning at the little robot, he didn't understand what was going on, considering he had come in half way through. Yawning, he leaned back, his energy from earlier, gone.

Keith nodded, reaching for the bottle of water.
"Mmm" He murmured, shaking his head and taking a sip. He glanced at her, something was wrong, odviously.
"Alayna? What's wrong?" He asked her gently.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:54 pm

Maddie nodded in silent agreement, her thumb caught in her mouth as she lay contently against Kristen. She was happy now, with both of them and the good movie playing. She laughed and chuckled in all the right places, grinning as she watched the movie. It was slowly becoming one of her favorites.
"They say Wall-E about ten dozen times in this movie.." Kristen murmured, smirking as she looked over at Demitri then.

Alayna rubbed her nose again before her eyes furiously. "Nicko." she said simply, quietly. "He's here. Investigating the missing people and all the killings. Though, he pretty much knows what the problem is, and who's behind it.." Alayna said, swallowing hard then and burrying her face into the sheets.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:04 pm

Demitri laughed, shaking his head and sighing. He shook his head and laughed again, watching the two girls more so then the movie. He sighed, stretching out.
"Wall-E? Cute" He murmured, watching the movie again. He was actually enjoying it, laughing along with Maddie and Kristen.

Keith sighed, sitting up and wrapping his arms around Alayna.
"Did he say if he's going to show up here?" He asked, pulling her lightly into his arms and kissing her gently. He knew this was upsetting to her, and he wanted to know if she was alright.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:16 pm

"Yea..." Maddie murmured, answering Demitri's question.
Kristen sighed then, leaning against Demitri's shoulder as he strecthed out. Maddie yelped quietly, surprised, and Kristen turned her attention back to the movie, frowning.
Maddie sighed with relief then as Wall-E went flying back onto the screen and Kristen merely shook her head with a light chuckle. Sometimes, Maddie got really into the movies she watched.

"I-I didn't give him the chance..." Alayna murmured, sighing as Keith wrapped his arms around her. She looked up at him then, swallowing hard.
"I know he's here though. He didn't even seem to care that I told him he was walking to his death coming here. There are six vampires in this house." Alayna said, quietly, whispering, scarred. "He can't take on that many. I don't care who he thinks he is. They'll kill him Keith, they'll rip him to shreds." she sobbed quietly, hidding against his shoulder then.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:05 am

Demitri jumped a bit as Maddie yelped, he glanced down, before realzing that she was just that into the movie. Shaking his head he let out a small sigh, though he glanced down the hallway, hearing Alayna crying over Nicko. He sighed, but didn't say anything, he had made up his mind, if Nicko was here mearly to talk, he'd respect that, but as he had said to Kristen, if he so much as harmed one person in the house, all bets were off.

Keith winced, holding her tightly.
"Shhh. I'm sure they won't hurt him if he doesn't attack them love" He said softly. "He might just be here to talk, that's all. Demitri and the others aren't cruel. They won't hurt him unless he does something to threaten them or their loved ones" He said, sighing, and rubbing her back.
"Maybe you should try talking to him again?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:13 pm

Kristen looked over at Demitri, seeing his attention getting caught by something down the hallway. "Stop easedropping." Kristen murmured, smiling to show she was only half joking. Maddie went from sitting on the edge of Kristen's lap, to sitting on the floor, elbows rested against the coffe table as she sat up on her knees, staring at the screen as the movie played.
Kristen smirked, turning her attention back to Demitri. "Any plans for today at all? I highly doubt you want to lounge around after spending three days sick in bed." Kristen murmured, smirking again.

Alayna rubbed her eyes and face furiously. She hated crying. Taking a deep breath, Alayna picked her head up, brushing her hair back from her face and shaking her head.
"I honestly doubt that..." Alayna murmured. She didn't mean to be pestimistic, but she couldn't see any other reason for her brother to show up. She sat up then, running her fingers through her hair and sighing. Rubbing the tears from her eyes again, Alayna looked over at the clock and shook her head.
Looking back at Keith, Alayna gave a stiff shrugg. "How are you feeling?" she asked quietly, drawing her knees up and resting her head on them, wrapping her arms around her legs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:48 pm

Demitri sighed, stretching out.
"I was thinking I might just chill at home. Give Sven some peace of mind before I totally freak out" He said, smiling at Maddie. He shook his head, "Besides, I made a promise to you, taking it easy for a day isn't going to kill me"

Keith sighed, not sure what to say really.
"Yea a bit" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing. He shook his head, wrapping his arms around her again, though he didn't pull her into him, just rested against her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:56 pm

Kristen blinked, as if she couldn't believe these words were coming from Demitri. Demitri who was restless, and jumped on every opporunty to do something, who hated sitting still for half a second, let alone a whole day. She grinned and moved closer to him, resting in the nook of his arm and shoulder.
"That sounds nice..." Kristen murmured then, hearing Maddie humming to the song in the movie quietly. "Just...relaxing.." God when was the last time they actually had a chance to just sit and relax? Kristen rubbed her eyes gently, smiling.

Alayna nodded. "Good, I'm glad." she murmured, brushing Keith's hair from his forehead to kiss him gently.
She stayed in his arms for a while, taking refuge in the relaxing warmth that came from his embrace. After a moment she sighed and gently removed herself.
"I'm gonna check my phone." she said, slipping out of the room to retrieve her cell from the couch. So far, three missed calls and two messages. Not too bad. Alayna sighed.
"Should I even bother?" she asked, half to herself, half to Keith as she walked back to the doorway, still clucthing her phone in her hand.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:15 pm

Demitri laughed, "I know" He murmured, they hadn't just chilled in so long, he was sort of looking forward to it. Shaking his head, he kissed her head, before glancing down at Maddie and laughng softly. She was so cute, their little girl, and funny.

Keith sighed, glancing at Alayna.
"Love, it's up to you, but I think you should" He murmrued, shaking his head and sighing. He stretched out, letting his wings spill from his shoulders, and stretched them out, sighing contently.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:33 pm

"Hmm, I think this calls for a movie marathon..." Kristen murmured. Maddie turned around then to grin with wide excited eyes.
"Popcorn?" she asked quietly.
"Only if you pick out a few more movies with Demitri." Kristen answered, laughing as Maddie nodded eagerly. "I'll go make a bag or two." Kristen said then, kissing Demitri before leaving to the kicthen.
Maddie looked up at the screen, Wall-E was almost over but she quieted at the tense seen. She stared for a while, watching as the ending unfolded before her. She sighed then, glad that there was a happy ending before going over to Demitri.
"What now?" she asked him, referring to the movies.

Alayna watched Keith's wings slid out from behind him, unable to help the smile that came to her face. That never seemed to amaze her. Looking back at her phone, Alayna sighed before listening to her voicemails. Both were simply asking for her to call him back, give him time to explain everything. Alayna rubbed her eyes, closing her phone gently, feeling a headache coming on.
Looking bac at Keith, she shook her head before slidding onto the bed near one of his wings, reaching up to the feathers gently, her gaze distant.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:40 pm

Demitri smiled.
"Movie marathon it is" He wrinkled his nose at the mention of popcorn and flopped down on the floor.
"We can pick together. You know more movies then me" He said, sighing and shaking his head. He sat near the case, placing her in his lap so she could look through them.
He grinned and kissed her head, sighing and waiting, Maddie was extremely opinionated and would know what she wanted to watch.

Keith sighed, closing his eyes contently as Alayna played with his feathers, she never ceased to amaze him.
"Not gonna call?" He murmured in a content, tired voice.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:23 pm

Maddie nodded resting easily against Demitri as she looked over the video cases. She pulled out some at random, liking the design on the front, not taking account for what they could actually be. Some were action flicks, most were cartoons, half she had seen before, others she hadn't a clue.
"These?" she asked, fanning them out in front of Demitri so he could see.

"No.." Alayna murmured, shaking her head gently before forcing herself back to his feathers. It was soothing, much a fluid movement at this point. She had done this so many times it was completely relaxing to her. Sometimes, it put her to sleep. Right now, it numbed her mind. Slowly, she pulled her hands away, rubbing her eyes gently before sighing.
"Did I miss anything?" she murmured, looking back at his face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:54 pm

Demitri sighed, looking over the covers, a few he could eliminate based on the rating, so he moved those aside.
"Hm, how about this one?" He asked, holding up The Nightmare Before Christmas. He knew it was a bit creepy, but overall it was an awesome film and he really had enjoyed watching it.

Keith sighed, "No, I don't think so. I couldn't really tell you though, my back is so damn sore" He stretched his wings a bit, wincing as he did so. He muffled a groan, before turning to face her, "You alright?" He asked her, shaking his head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:01 pm

Maddie watched the ones he pushed a side, eyeing them curiously before looking back at the one he was holding to her now. She titled her head.
"What's it called?" she asked, pointing to the letters. Her lips moved gently as she tried to sound out the letters and the words the made. "Christmas?" she asked. That word she knew instantly.
Kristen came back then, holding a medium sized bowl of buttered popcorn. She was munching on a few peices as she set the bowl down on the coffee table before falling back on the couch.
"Whatdya pick?" she asked curiously, reaching for a handful of popcorn.

Alayna nodded as she listened and merely shrugged to his question.
"Stessed would be one way of saying it..." Alayna murmured, sitting back on her legs and just letting her fingers brush over his feathers gently. They were all pretty straight at this point.
"I don't even know how I should feel right now..." She admitted, looking a bit surprised as she said the statement.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:04 pm

"Nightmare Before Christmas" Demitri murmured, answering both of their questions.
"I liked watching it when it first came out, haven't seen it for awhile though" He murmured, popping the movie in and picking Maddie up.
"Look, your mom has popcorn" He said, sitting on the couch next to Kristen. He kept the little girl in his lap, wanting to sit next to Kristen.

Keith sighed, "I don't know either love. Emotions are still new to me" He reminded her with a grin. Sighing, he stretched out, shaking his head, and glanced at her.
"I'm sorry, I wish I could be more help" He said, wrapping his arms around her and settling her back against his chest.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:13 pm

"Oh awesome." Kristen murmured, putting the bowl of popcorn in her lap so that Maddie could reach. The child gasped happily and reached for a handful, crunching quietly and settling as the movie started.
"Isn't this that spoky story Tim Burton made up?" Kristen murmured quietly, watching as the movie started. The Halloween song was cacthy, and Maddie was giggling quietly, reaching for more popcorn.

Alayna smirked. "After a few months with me I woulda thought you pick up on them love." she murmured quietly, shaking her head gently and sighing as he brought her closer again. That's all she really needed at the moment, just to be held.
"This works..." Alayna murmured, resting her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:16 pm

Demitri grinned and nodded.
"Yea, it's one of my favorites. Out of all the movie directors and producers, he's my favorite" He said, grinning and shaking his head. Sighing, he glanced at Maddie as she giggled, and chowed down on the popcorn. Sometimes he wished he could bring his food into the family room, but that would be disasterous.

Keith sighed, "Sadly, not" He kissed her and kept her pressed against him.
"This I can do" He held her tightly, not tight enough to hurt her. Sighing, he kissed her lightly, rocking her lightly back and forth, wanting to sooth her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:30 pm

Maddie gasped and giggled and screamed quietly before laughing again at the scenes in the movie. Kristen shook her head. "Perfect, she loves a good scare..." Kristen murmured, sighing as the child reached for more popcorn.
"Well, I was worried, but the worst is pretty much over..." she said, sighing and leaning back, resting her head on Demitri's shoulder gently as the movie progressed. Quickly she hummed with the music, not even realizing that she remembered the song.

Alayna shrugged. She sighed as Keith kissed her and she gently wrapped her arms loosly around his neck. She fought back the butterflies that stirred in her stomach as he held her tighter and rocked her gently. She found herself smiling despite the stress she was under as he kissed her lightly again.
"I love you." Alayna murmured before kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:38 pm

Demitri smiled, "I wouldn't let her watch something to creepy Kristen" He teased, resisting the urge to try the salty scented popcorn. Sighing, he shook his head and re-focused on the movie, enjoying the movie immensely. Maddie seemed through into the movie, which was good, and he was enjoying hanging out with his family.

Keith shook his head, "I love you too" He said, smiling at her and cuddling her closer. He, despite the newly tense mood, felt at ease wtih Alayna, though he half expected Nicko to come busting through the door or window. Involuntarily he glanced over his shoulder, double checking that wasn't happening.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:48 pm

"Just saying." Kristen murmured, shrugging her shoulders gently. Maddie gasped with delight as Jack stumbled into the Christmas wonderland. She bounced gently, pointing in her excitement and awe. Kristen found herself laughing and shaking her head. Maddie rolled her eyes then before settleing back down against Demitri and staying quiet.

Alayna laughed dryly then. "Which is some miracle if you ask me." she murmured quietly, resting her forehead against his for a moment. She opened her eyes then, feeling him shift, thinking something was wrong. She frowned at him for a moment, waching him.
"Something wrong?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:51 pm

Demitri grinned, watching Maddie's glee, it was nice, he loved watching her, it was incredible.
"You know, it's strange, watching her. It's like I can relive things I've forgotten" He murmured, looking at Kristen and smiling softly.

"No, just thought I heard something" Keith murmured, he knew it was a lie, but he wasn't about to tel Alayna he was waiting for her commando brother to bust through the window. He sighed, turning his attention back to Alayna, and kissing her lightly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:00 pm

Kristen smiled. "Oh?" she asked, raising an eye brow teasingly as she munched on the popcorn gently. She knew it was smart to make two bags, they were nearly half-way through the popcorn, but barely half-way into the movie.
"So long as you don't go crazy like some parents do to try and live through their kids, we're good." Kristen murmured quietly, laughing gently.

"Oh." Alayna murmured, not pushing for the answer. She really didn't want to know right now. She kissed him back, just as lightly, smiling. It was always lightly, not that she minded. She passed a hand over his face gently as she looked at him with troubled brown eyes.
"Keith..." she passed her tongue over her lips, stalling for time. "Why do you love me?" she asked, keeping her voice quiet but light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: