Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:04 pm

Alayna looked at Demitri and nodded stiffly, getting the hit. She drew herself in then, like Keith had told her to do when she had to block out magic. Only this time, she drew in her emotions, hoping it wouldn't have an effect on Maddie.

Maddie looked at Demitri for a moment, eyes wide at the comfirmation of the toy store. "Cool!" she said. Glancing over her shoulder as Sven walked into the kicthen. "G'mornin." she said to him, smiling lightly. Maddie turned her attention to Alayna then, who was standing up and going to the stove for more hot water to make more tea.

Alayna looked over at Maddie as she ducked her teabag. "Hungry Maddie?" She asked quietly, taking a ginger sip from the steaming mug. Maddie thought for a moment and then shook her head, resting back against Demitri's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:10 pm

Demitri smiled thankfully at Alayna, not worried about what she was doing right now. He continued to rub Maddie's back, letting her rest contently against him.
"We'll eat downtown, won't we kiddo, any restaurant you want" He sighed, kissing her lightly on the forhead. Sven smiled, grinning at Maddie and Alayna.
"Any restaurant? Lucky girl" He teased Maddie lightly, smiling at her and sighing. He glanced up as Keith wandered in groggily.

"M'rning" He mumbled, walking straight to the coffee pot and re-heating some coffee from yesterday. The angel's shoulders were slumped in exahustion, and he definately wasn't looking forward to today, he wouldn't be happy until Alayna was home safe. Sighing, he took a sip of the hot liquid, shaking his head and frowning. Re-heated coffee sucked, but he had no desire to make any right now.
"Morning" Demitri and Sven murmured, smiling at the angel.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:18 pm

Maddie turned to look up at Keith. She frowned lightly, keeping her head rested against Demitri's shoulder.
"Ok..." she murmured, smiling shyly at Sven, turning to stare into the darkness that was created by the blanket being over her head.

Alayna smiled at Keith. "Morning." she said quietly, watching him heat up the coffee he had made yesterday. She sipped at her tea again, looking around at everyone. She was warm now, thanks to the drink, and she was more awake. Rubbing her forehead, Alayna tried to smile reassuringly, at least for Keith. She knew he'd be worried about her, and unfortunatly, Alayna couldn't find anything to say to convince him otherwise. That hurt a bit.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:23 pm

Keith sat down, next to Sven, slumped on the table, half asleep. He took another sip of his drink, ignoring the scalding of the liquid as it burnt down his throat. He honestly couldn't care right now, he was going back to bed as soon as Alayna left. He frowned, sighing and looking at Alayna, his eyes half closed. He tried to smile, but that was asking a lot.

Demitri smiled at Maddie as she hid in the blanket. She was still tired, despite what she said, and he'd have a long day ahead of him. Kristen would be busy getting herself ready for the day, so he was responsible for getting Maddie ready. He sighed, listening as the rest of the house began to wake up. It would be time to leave in about an hour and a half.
"Alright kiddo, let's go get dressed for the day" He said, Kristen was awake now, he could hear the shower.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:35 pm

Kristen stepped out of the shower. She quickly dried off and pulled on her clothes. She layed up, same as Alayna did with layers and thick jeans and long sleeved shirt. She clipped the necklace Demitri had given her around her neck before setting to her hair. She brushed it before straighting it with the flat iron in the bathroom. Her hair fell to light brown sheets against her back then. Kristen frowned, running her fingers through her hair as she walked from the bathroom. She still wasn't used to it being so long.

"Ok..." Maddie murmured, waving gently to everyone in the kicthen as Demitri took her upstairs. She squirmed away from him then, keeping the blanket wrapped around her as she walked over to her closet. Pushing the door open with one hand, Maddie looked up at her clothes, frowning.
"Are we gonna be outside?" she asked. "It's cold..."

Alayna sighed, putting her mug down. She walked over to Keith, wrapping her arms around his shoulder. She hugged him tightly, but not enough to hurt him. Brushing his hair from his forehead, Alayna kissed him gently.
"It'll be alright." she murmured quietly before pulling away to take her mug back into her hands, sipping it gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:41 pm

Demitri poked his head into Kristen and his bedroom.
"Morning love. Everyone else is downstairs" He said, grinning at her, before turning his attention back to Maddie.
"We'll be outside a bit" He said, sitting on her bed.
"So dress warm, if you get to hot, we can take off layers" He watched her, smiling. He'd have to adjust to this, helping his little girl with everyday things, it was new. He watched her, curiously making sure of her choices when it came to clothing, much like Kristen did. She had to be warm, he knew Maddie liked to wear skirts and what not, but leggings with pants over top would be better for today.

Keith sighed, smiling warily at Alayna.
"Mhm" He murmured, leaning on the counter tiredly. He'd offer to cook, but he didn't have it in him today to bother cooking. He sighed, glancing at Sven, who looked very much the same.
"Hows your side?" He asked curiously, smiling at Keith.
"A bit better, not much though" Keith admitted.
"Damn, well, I suppose I'll have to try something new" Sven frowned, looking focused on his thoughts, he'd find something to fix Keith, it would just take some digging.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:51 pm

Kristen looked up as Demitri appeared. She finished lacing her boots before walking across the room and into Maddies. She smiled, seeing the child wrapped in her comforters, reaching up into the closet for one of her favorite outfits.
"This?" Maddie asked. The hanger held a pair of jeans and a long sleeved white turleneck. Kristen nodded sitting next to Demitri and holding her hands out to Madison.
Maddie handded Kristen the outfit, still keeping the blankets around her. She smiled at Kristen, shivering lightly.
"Uh, come on. You gotta put your clothes on." Kristen said, laughing quietly. "Put the blanket back down."
Maddie bounced lightly as the blanket fell to the floor. She shuddered a bit as Kristen pulled off her pajama's and half forced Maddie into her clothes. The child kept wanting to get wrapped back up into the blankets.
"There." Kristen murmured, buttoning the jeans. Maddie darted for the blankets, sighing thankful that they were still warm. Kristen rolled her eyes gently.

Alayna sipped at her tea, listening to the two of them. She nodded gently before taking the final swig of her drink and putting the mug in the sink. She gave Keith's shoulder a light squeeze before slipping out of the kicthen. She looked up the stairs where she knew Kristen and Demitri were before walking about the house. She was restless, and with her hands shoved into her pockets, walking around seemed to help a bit.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:57 pm

Demitri laughed, watching Maddie jump back into the blankets, once she was dressed. Sighing, he shook his head and wrapped his arms around Kristen.
"Go have breakfast" He murmured, scooping Maddie up, still bundled in the blankets and tickling her gently.
"Alayna's downstairs, she's pretty stressed, and Keith doesn't seem to be able to reassure her tight now. Maybe you should talk to her" He murmured, still tickling Maddie, he laughed, pulling away the blanket, laughing.
"I'm gonna get you" He warned, his eyes dancing with amusmant.

Keith sighed, watching her go, and shook his head.
"Thanks Sven" He murmured, stretching out and shaking his head. He stood, wandreing into the bedroom and changing into his PJ pants. He wanted to go back to bed, but he couldn't not until Alayna left. He sighed, pulling his own blanket around him, much like Maddie, before wandering out into the living room and sitting on the couch, watching the recently lit fire with a small frown/
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:04 pm

Maddie screamed as Demitri tickled her. She squirmed, trying to get away from him. "Noooo!!" Maddie laughed. Kristen winced and nodded to Demitri.
"Good idea." she muttered, leaving the two and going downstairs. Alayna was pacing around, looking up at everything as she walked.
"Morning." Kristen called, taking the stairs two at a time. Alayna smiled lightly and nodded as her answer. Keith walked past then, looking like a taller and more boyish version of Maddie. Alayna smiled despite herself at the sight of him, following him into the living room.

"You look like Maddie." she said then, laughing quietly. Kristen walked into the kicthen, quickly grabbing a snack bar to serve as her breakfast. She wasn't all that hungry really. Going into the living room, Kristen leaned against the door way, munching gently on her bar.
"When's Nicko meeting us?" Kristen murmured, mouth full of food. Alayna glanced down at her watch.
"We've got about an hour. It'll take us a while to get there though." Kristen nodded then, finishing the bar and crinkling the wrapper in her hands. Looking over at Keith, Kristen smiled.
"Feeling alright?" she asked him, trying not to frown too much.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:10 pm

Demitri laughed, "No? I thought you liked being tickled" He teased, scooping her up. He grabbed her winter jacket and boots, they had to get going soon. Sighing, he poked his head into the living room.
"Catch" He called, tossing keys to Kristen, they were her's for her new vehicle. He and Maddie were going with Sven in his mustang. It was a better vehicle for kids then his, but not by much. The vampires, even Alexi, all prefered much faster vehicles, and though Alexi had a SUV, he also had a lambrogini (sp?) in the garage.

Keith laughed.
"Kid has the right idea, blankets are comfortable" He grumbled, shaking his head and sighing. He smiled at Alayna, yawning tiredly. He felt like an oversized child right now, which was odd, but he sighed, just letting himself act that way right now.
"So you have to leave in a few minutes then?" He asked, watching Demitri and Maddie come downstairs.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:11 am

Maddie sighed with relief as Demitri stopped tickingly her. As he felt, she hastingly pulled on her boots, tucking her jeans into them, and threw on her jacket. Not bothering to zip it up yet, Maddie skipped from the room, following Demitri downstairs.

Kristen looked up in enough time to catch the set of key's Demitri threw at her. She swung the ring on her finger before holding the keys in her palm and nodding to him. She turned her gaze back to Alayna who was now staring distantly into the fire. Kristen nugded her gently and she came back from whereever it was one goes when staring distantly into a fire.

Alayna blinked and smiled lightly. Looking over at Keith, Alayna nodded gently. "Yea.." she murmured. Kristen sighed.
"Relax. We're just meeting your brother for coffee." Kristen muttered. Everyone was being so darn tense about all this. "Come on. We'll be back in an hour or so." Kristen said, tugging at Alayna's jacket. She nodded, walking into the living to kiss Keith gently.
"Be back soon." Alayna said, smiling at him before following Kristen to the garage.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:33 am

Demitri swept Maddie up.
"We'll be just down the street" He called after the girls, smiling as he, Sven and Maddie made their way to the garage.
"Well, this should be fun" Demitri murmured, rolling his eyes at his brother as he knelt down, zipping Maddie up quickly, before settling her in the backseat of the car. He buckled her in, smiling and sliding into the passanger seat, as Sven took the driver's side.

Keith waved, "Bye" He watched Demitri and the others take off, feeling sort of lonely. He sighed, standing up and making his way back to his bedroom, crawling back into bed and flicking the TV on.

Sven drove casually downtown, pulling into the toystore parking lot.
"Well, we're here. Kristen and Alayna will be just up the street" He nodded, they could see the SUV from where they were parked, but, they couldn't be seen from the store. Sighing, Demitri nodded, sliding from the car and scooping Maddie up.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:37 pm

For a while, the girls sat in silence as Kristen drove, to caught up in their own thoughts. After a while though, Kristen broke it, unable to take the intensity anymore.
"What are you worried about?" she asked gently, sitting back as she put the truck on cruse control. Alayna sighed, rubbing her face.
"Lots of things. Him wanting me home. Him wanting my help to deal with the vampires. Everything..." Alayna murmured, turning to look back out the window.
"Alright, well the hole vampire thing you can relax about. He's terribly outnumbered." Kristen said, glancing at Alayna.
"I know..." she muttered.
"And I thought you said he was alright with you staying with us." Kristen murmured. Alayna merely shrugged as an answer.

Pulling onto the main road, Alayna pointed out which cafe and Kristen parked the SUV across the street. The girls stepped out, shivering as they walked towards the cafe. Once inside, Kristen ordered them coffee, and Alayna found a seat by the window to keep watch. She noticed Demitri, Maddie and Sven walking into the toystore just down the ways and smiled to herself.

Maddie kicked her feet, humming quietly as Sven drove. Her eyes wandered around the car, curious since she had never been in this one.
"Why is Mom and Layna going to get coffee?" she asked as Demitri picked her up, heading towards the toy store. "Will they meet us back here? Maybe we could get Layna a present! Maybe it'll cheer her up." Maddie exclaimed, smiling then.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:42 pm

Sven and Demitri shared a smile.
"They're meeting a friend Maddie, and I don't think Alayna would want a present from the toy store. Maybe we can find something else" Demitri tried to keep the look off his face, and he grinned, walking into the store.
"Besides kiddo, we're here for you" He placed her gently on the ground, taking her hand so she didn't wander away. The store was big, and she didn't speak Russian, so her wandering away and getting lost wouldn't be helpful.

Sven glanced around the store smiling.
"Wow, look at all this stuff" He murmured, suddenly understanding the whole 'happier then a kid in a toystore' saying.
"Where do you wanna start?" He asked Maddie, waving away the sales person coming over to try and con a sale out of them.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:56 pm

Maddie's eyes went wide as they walked into the toy store. On one long breath, Maddie said "Wow." Her eyes tried to look everywhere at once, and she laughed at the dizzyness that washed over her.
"There's so much stuff!" Maddie said, taking Demitri's hand tightly as he set her down. She looked around, eyebrows raised as they asked where she wanted to look first.
"Uhh..." Maddie looked around then, blinking. "I dunno..." she murmured quietly. "Puzzles?" she asked, shrugging, still in amazement at the size of the store.

Kristen tapped the table lightly, keeping an eye out for any signs of Nicko. Alayna looked close to an emotional wreck. She hadn't touched her coffe, and was just holding it between her hands, staring distantly at the table. The jingle of the door being opened caught Kristen's attention and she tried not to tense on impulse.
Nicko was looking a great deal better from the last time Kristen had seen him, dressed for the weather in dark jeans, boots long sleeved shirt and a long cloak. His eyes fell on Alayna instantly, and he seemed to loose a few pounds in the burden on his shoulders. Looking at Kristen then, Nicko seemed to gain them back.
Kristen merely waved him over, trying to be friendly. "I would have order you something, but I don't know how you like you're coffee." Kristen said, smirking. Nicko nodded, pulling up a chair, his eyes on Alayna who was looking at him with a mix of relief and contempt.
"Kristen, if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to speak with Alayna." He said, putting a warm hand on her shoulder. "It'll just take a few minutes." Suddenly, Kristen felt dizzy, and sick all at once. She blinked. Was it the coffee? She had felt fine just a minute ago. Now she felt, drained...
"Kristen?" Alayna asked, concered. Kristen waved away her worry.
"I-I just need some air." Kristen murmured, glarring at Nicko before walking outside into the cold, hoping it would clear her head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:01 pm

Demitri smiled, "Puzzles it is" He murmured, suddenly feeling strangely nauseous.
"Puzzles" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing. Sven glanced at him, Everything alright? Sven asked.
Yea, just dizzy He murmured, shaking his head and sighing. He glanced at Maddie, nodding at her and shaking his head and sighing. He scooped Maddie up, walking hastily towards the puzzles. Something was wrong, but Kristen hadn't felt any pain, or she wasn't panicked, so he wasn't worried yet. Pulling out his phone, he did however text her, making sure everything was alright.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:14 pm

"Demitri?" Maddie murmured, still not fully accustomed to regarding him as her dad. She saw him stumbled a bit, looking sick suddenly. She frowned, letting him pick her up anyway.
"Whoa..." Maddie said, looking at the massive amount of toys. They had everything from jig-saw puzzles, to ones that made your head spin after attempting to put it together for two minutes. Slidding from Demitri, Maddie went up to one of the puzzles they had opened for show. She tilted her head gently, looking at the different peices. It was a 3-D one, that was supposed to make a pyramid. Steadily, Maddie arranged the peices to her liking. After a few minutes, Maddie pulled the completely pyramid from the shelf and walked over to Demitri.
"Look! I did it!" She said, holding it up for him to see.

Kristen blinked, feeling her phone vibrate in her pocket. Pulling it out, Kristen smiled lightly before answering- Bad coffee. So far, so good.. She glanced over her shoulder as the message sent, looking at Nicko and Alayna. She wasn't sure what they were talking about, but it hadn't come to screaming terms yet. Alayna was shaking her head gently and Nicko was holding his hands up defensivly. Kristen bit her lip, wondering if she should go back inside or not.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:21 pm

Demitri checked his phone, relieved.
Alright, keep me updated. xx He glanced up as Maddie looked at him.
"Wow kiddo, you certaintly did" He said, grinning at her and kneeling next to her. Other parents were doing the same with their kids, and it was completely strange for him to be seeing children, especially being here with his own.
"See anything else you wanna look at?" He asked her curiously.

Sven grinned, poking around in the puzzles himself, facinated.
"Wow" He murmrued, shaking his head and looking at the back of one of the games.
"Have you seen these before Demitri? I might have found a new hobby" He said, shaking his head and laughing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:31 pm

Maddie smiled, disassembling the peices. "Here!" she told Sven, handing him the small peices. "You try." she told him before looking back at the puzzles. She found a jig-saw that had a pretty landscape pictures. It was snowing, and it reminded her of the snowman her and Demitri had made.
"This one!" Maddie said, holding the box on her head as she looked back at Demitri, laughing. "Please?" she asked, remembering her manners then.

Kristen pulled out her phone again. Yea I will. I'm outside though. He had he wanted to talk with her... Kristen frowned, looking at the message. After that she had felt dizzy. Kristen cursed lightly, earsing the last two sentences. Yea I will. Don't spend a fortune on Maddie. Liking that better, Kristen sent it before putting her phone back into her pocket and opening the door.
Alayna looked up, falling silent as Kristen walked over to the table. She glared at Nicko then, withdrawing herself into her chair.
"I think we're done here." Alayna muttered cruedly. Kristen tried not to look shooked as she glanced back at Nicko. The solider sighed before nodding and standing. He gave Kristen's shoulder a nice pat, looking at Alayna for a long moment before leaving the shop.
When Kristen looked back at Alayna, the girl was pale and shaking. Kristen sat down then, taking Alayna's hand gently for a moment. "You alright?" she asked.
"No." Alayna said, shaking her head. "Can we leave now?" Kristen sighed, looking worried. She nodded though and lead Alayna out of the shop, quickly texting Demitri again to let him know they were leaving.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:36 pm

Sven smiled, sitting down by Maddie and gently playing with the peices, effortlessly manipulating them into place.
"Hmm" He murmured, smiling. "I believe I shall get one of these too" He said, grinning at Demitri, who looked sick again, though managed to laugh.
"Smooth bro" Demitri teased.

Checking his phone, Demitri sighed, snapping it shut.
"Alright, this one it is" He grinned at Maddie.
"Anything else? You can get one more thing" He said, smiling and scooping her up in one hand, the puzzle in the other.
"Where to now kiddo? We can get anything you want. So choose carefully, you get one more thing" He grinned, kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:46 pm

Maddie watched as Sven put the peices back together to create the pyrmaid with bright blue eyes. She soon realized there was more than one way to do it, since she had done it differently.
"I want one of those too..." Maddie murmured as Sven annouced that he'd be getting one. For as young as Maddie was, she enjoyed puzzles and thinking games. Looking over the ones on the rack, Maddie grabbed one that had over ten peices and created a clear blue sphere. "This one." she said, looking back at Demitri and smiling.

Kristen took her time walking back towards the SUV, though Alayna pulled her jacket around her tighter and walked with a purpose towards the truck. Kristen glanced over at the store, wondering if Demitri, Sven and Maddie were done shopping yet. She had no desire to try driving while appart from Demitri. Slidding into the passanger seat, Kristen started the car, paiently waiting for the car to heat up.
She glanced over at Alayna then, who was looking out the window. Kristen frowned, sighing. She opened her mouth but Alayna spoke first.
"I really don't want to talk about it right now Kristen." Alayna murmured, rubbing her cold hands together. Kristen sighed, putting the SUV in gear and heading back towards the house, hardly doing the speed limit.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:51 pm

"Alright, let's get going" Demitri said, taking the second box and walking over to the counter and handing the girl his card. Sighing, he watched Sven pull his own wallet out and he waved his brother off.
"On me" He said, nodding at the woman, she quickly scanned the items, and then had them placed in a large plastic bag.
Sven grabbed the bag, and Demitri wrapped Maddie back in her out door clothes.
"What do you want for lunch? We can stop and grab something" Demitri murmured to Maddie, not wanting to starve the little girl inadvertnatly. He knew Kristen had left, as he was feeling the tug, but he was sure getting food for Maddie would be fine.

Keith shifted, letting out a low moan, his side burned, a lot. Sighing, he tried to focus on the TV, which was hard, as the pain was getting to him. It was no different then before, but it was annoying. Shaking his head, he flicked through the channels, unable to settle on just one.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:02 pm

Maddie smiled and clapped joyously as Demitri payed for the puzzles and they walked back outside. She rubbed her stomach then, and nodded.
"Umm..." she looked around, then and shrugged. "I dunno...anything?" she asked, looking at Demitri. She wasn't sure what there was to eat, but hungry all the same.

"Kristen? You ok?" Alayna asked, grabbing the shifter's shoulder gently. Kristen blinked, pulling the truck back into the lane and nodding.
"Yea..." she muttered. Alayna winced.
"Oh, crap. Kristen I forgot about you and Demitri. Will you be alright to drive?" Alayna asked quietly. Kristen blinked a few times, wincing but nodding.
"We're almost there anyway." she muttered, accelertaing a bit to get to the house faster.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:07 pm

"Well, do you want a burger or something? French fries? Or we could get chicken nuggets, subway, anything. Russia has the same food as America Maddie" He teased, shaking his head and sliding her into the backseat of the car. Buckling her in, he fell heavily into the front seat, waiting anxiously for Sven.

"Whatever you guys want" Sven murmured, starting the car and backing out of the parking spot. Soon they were on their way to the strip mall, which held all the fast food locations.
"Just tell me soon, alright?" He asked Maddie, peaking at her in the rear-view mirror.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:14 pm

Maddie gasped at Demitri's suggestions. "Chick nuggets!" she exclaimed, bouncing in the back seat gently as Demitri strapped her in. "And fries." she giggled, looking out the window as Sven drove once more. "Well I didn't know." she murmured, laughing quietly.

Alayna had to help Kristen into the house. Maria showed up then, looking worriedly at Kristen, having heard Alayna struggling with opening the door.
"Where's Demitri?" Maria asked, taking Kristen effortlessly from Alayna.
"Still back downtown with Maddie and Sven." Alayna answered, rubbing her shoulder's thankfully. Maria nodded grimily, glancing over her shoulder and frowning.
"What's that beeping?" she asked then. Alayna glanced at the still opened garage door. She had no idea what Maria was talking about.
"Beeping?" she asked. Maria's frown deepened.
"Alexi. I think it's coming from the truck." Maria murmured before walking uptsairs to put Kristen down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: