Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:01 pm

Alayna gasped in surprised, covering her mouth with hands instantly. She looked up at Keith, glancing at Kristen before looking over at Demitri again. "Oh my god..." she breathed, her hands shaking now. She was glad Keith was standing in Kristen's line of view. Alayna wasn't sure what Kristen would say to this. She looked back over at Kristen, eyes wide as the shifter pulled herself off the bed and stood up.

"Kristen no-"
"Alayna let go of me." Kristen said, deadly calm and quiet. Alayna swallowed hard before doing so and taking a step back. "Keith.." she said quietly, standing next to him. Her eyes looked over Demitri once before she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Kristen took another for good measure before looking back at Demitri with hard eyes. "What do you want me to say love?" she asked quietly, her body tense.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:08 pm

"Whatever you want" Demitri said, wincing. He hadn't even seen his own injuries yet. "Kristen, please. Understand, healing wont help me at this point. Remember last time? These are magical" He said, looking up at her with glassy, heartbroken eyes. He sighed and looked at Alayna and Keith, they were probably going to yell at him too.

Keith winced, moving aside so Kristen could talk to, or yell at Demitri or something.
"He's right about that Kristen, magic wounds usually resist healing. And he is a vampire, he'll heal fast" It was hard to say that with the gaping wounds.
"I said I would dress them" Demitri grumbled.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:11 pm

OOC:: Be right back again. Gotta cook some bacon, cause apparantly my room mate can't/
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:24 pm

OOC:: Back =]
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:18 am

{{Nice, sorry bout that, it was well into the night for me and I had to get to bed xD}}

Alayna watched the trio quietly, and she listened, like always. She kept her mouth shut about Demitri's cuts being magic. He must not have remembered that last time she had helped Mika heal him by taking the magic out of his cuts. Kristen would remember, and if she wanted to, the shifter would say something. Alayna's eyes darted over to Kristen, who's face was hard now, but her eyes were lightening up.

Sighing, Kristen closed her eyes. Now she looked exhuasted. "Fine. Now that the mage is dead, it's one less worry." she said quietly, her eyes fell to the floor and she shook her head. "You lost so much blood..." she barely whispered, pulling her eyes away from the puddle Demitri had made to look back up at him. Now her eyes were concered, and they flickered to Alayna for a moment. "Will you be alright?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:39 am

OOC:: Yea, no worries. I was in shock

BIC:
Keith glanced at Alayna, "Didn't you say you were good at dressing wounds. Do you think you can do these?" He asked, nodding at the gashes on Demitri.
"Just remember they can't be stitched, unless you want a broken needle" He said softly. He glanced at Kristen, wondering if this would be an acceptable solution. He knew that the relationship between vampires and their soul mates could be iffy. She might not want anyone to touch Demitri right now, except her.

Demitri smiled at Kristen, "Right love, no more stress about idiot grudge holders" He said with a small, short laugh. He glanced at Alayna, before looking at Kristen. He didn't know if that was such a good idea, but if Kristen agreed, he'd deal with it. He glanced at the puddle of blood on the floor, wincing, he had bled a lot.
"I know love" He said with a frown.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:56 pm

Kristen flexed the fingers on her good arm before holding her casted one steady. She was forgetting that she couldn't move it, and the cast was getting heavy. She looked at Demitr, careful not to let her eyes wander to the rest of his body. "Speak of grudge holders..." she muttered, thought better of it, shook her head and sighed.

"Never mind. If we can't sticth these up, they'll take a while to heal." she warned him. "Mika healed the last one's you got-with help-" Kristen added, seeing the slight look of hurt in Alayna's face. She smirked before looking back at Demitri. "So this time, if you absouletly refuse to see a healer...you're gonna be in a bit of trouble since you're not going to be doing much." Kristen shrugged, and Alayna was slightly amazed at how cool the shifter was being about this.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:04 pm

Demitri rolled his eyes.
"I'm a vampire, we do heal faster then normal" He reminded her, he glanced at Alayna, smiling.
"All I'm saying is that last time, I didn't get to protest about being healed, you just went ahead and did it. I have no desire to be healed, it's a vampire thing" The vampire growled, if he didn't feel so darn weak, he would've left. He felt sort of ganged up on.
"I can wrap them myself Keith" He said, although it was an almost laughable phrase.

"Sure you can" the angel said rolling his eyes, and glancing at Kristen.
"I'll wrap them, we can't have you bleeding all over the place. Even if I suck at this" He gurmbled, no one else seemed to be jumping to help the vampire. He really sucked at patching people up, but he wasn't going to let Demitri bleed to death, if vampires could bleed to death.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:14 pm

Kristen let out a deep breath but nodded. "Alayna, do we have any bandages left in the first aid kit?" she asked. Alayna julted slightly, having zoned out of the covnerstation slightly.
"I'm sorry, what?" she asked blinking.
Kristen chuckled. "Bandages....?" Kristen asked again
"Oh! I'll go check..." Alayna muttered, walking past Kristen towards the bathroom.

Kristen looked Demitri over for a moment, closing her eyes afterwards. She sighed, rubbing her eyes. Kristen's jaw locked as she moved her broken arm on instinct. She couldn't let it rest normally at her side, it had to be up at her chest. Letting out a rough breath, Kristen pulled her casted arm back up to rest against her waist.

Alayna came back with a frown, and a medium sized roll of bandages. "That's all I could find..." she said, giving it to Keith. "I can run down to the nurse and ask for more, I don't know if it'll be enough..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:19 pm

Keith accepted the bandages,
"I have no idea. I'm not really good at this" Keith said, shrugging. He looked at her, "I really do suck at this. I've only ever done this in the field, and even then, not very much" He said, looking really confused with his. He opened the the roll of bandages and looked at Alayna, "Aren't you better at this?" He asked, his voice taking on an edge of desperation.

Demitri looked at Keith, laughing.
"I can do it dude. We all know you suck at this" He said, holding his hand out for the bandages. Keith rolled his eyes.
"You can barely sit up, do you honestly think you can actually bandage yourself?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:25 pm

Kristen looked from Keith to Alayna, shaking her head. "Demitri, I don't even think you can reach some of them...." she mumbled quietly. "At least without causing yourself anymore pain, which I would rather you didn't do right now..."

Alayna chuckled. "I've dealt with small cuts and scraped knees..." she said, shrugging. "How much harder could it be?" Kristen shook her head; she hated that expression, no matter what the case.
"You would be surprised..." Alayna heard the shifter mumble but choose to ignore her for the time being.
"Want me to wrap them or not?" she asked, looking at Demitri.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:33 pm

Keith heaved a sigh of relief and handed Alayna the bandages, before going to sit on Demitri's bed, next to Kristen.
"He'll be fine" He said in a low voice, smiling at her reassuringly. "If he really felt that bad he probably wouldn't be so argumentative" He said shaking his head at the vampire.

"Sure" Demitri said, rolling his eyes at Keith and Kristen. He sighed, she looked about ready to hit him with that darn cast, and he wouldn't put it past her. He moved a bit so she had better access to the cuts.
"I could reach them, if I wanted to" He grumbled under his breath at Kristen, but smiled to show he was only teasing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:39 pm

"Yea yea yea." Kristen said, smiling despite herself. She nodded to Keith, slowly since her head still ached. "Definatly feeling better..." she murmured, shaking her head with a deep breath. She watched Alayna carefully as the girl ripped the bandage's into strips before covering Demitri's wounds. Sharp hazel eyes followed the path of Alayna's hands as the channler pressed the bandages tight. She was glad to noticed that Alayna was purposely avoding touching Demitri's skin directly; Alaya was learning, Kristen smirked.

"There..." Alayna murmured, tieing the last bit off. She had had just enough of the bandage's to cover up the worst of Demitri's gashes. She stood back a bit to admin her work, tilting her head slightly. "Not too tight are they?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:43 pm

Keith grinned at Kristen, noticing her watching Alayna's hands intently.
"What? Worried she's gonna hurt your boyfriend?" He teased, although he knew it was probably impossible for her to let Alayna even near Demitri right now. He sighed and rubbed her back gently.

Demitri smiled at Alayna, "No, I can't even feel them" He said, glancing down. Once again he was covered in bandages and cuts that would most definatly score. He sighed and winced as he tried to stand, "Sit" He heard Keith growl at him and he sighed, sinking back to the blankets.
"I'm not a dog" He growled.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:49 pm

Kristen smirked but shook her head as an answer to Keith. She covering her mouth, trying not to laugh as Demitri sat down on his bed. She smiled at him as he rubbed her back and tried not to wince. She had a few scracthes back there still sore from the spell the mage had cast a few days ago.

"Okay.." Alayna said, nodding approvingly. "I think I might have zoned out when you explained this, but how did you the gashes again?" she asked, folding her arms and leaning agasint the wall near the door.

{{ be back in a bit, gotta put the dishes away x_x }}
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:54 pm

Keith glanced at Alayna, "You need to stop zoning out" He said, dropping his hand and smiling at Kristen. He glanced at Demitri, making sure he sat down.
"No, you're just an idiot who seems to think he's impervious to injury" He growled narrowing his eyes warningly at Demitri.

The vampire huffed, but stuck his tounge out.
"Oh, well last night, when I took off. I ended up near the Canadian border, the mage who's been hunting me found me, and we fought. I managed to kill him, but he got in a few good hits as well. That's why I wont let you heal me. These cuts are marks of my victory" He explained. "Shifters have their battles for rank, and vampires keep their scars to remind themselves of their victories"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:03 pm

"Oh..." Alayna said, nodding in understandment. She sighed, shaking her head at the idea of fighting, but not saying anything against it.

Kristen's eyes went wide. She cursed, standing up from the bed. "I nearly forgot...Alayna, can I borrow one of your shirts for today?" she asked, bouncing slightly as she stood.

Alayna blinked for a moment. "Um...sure?" she frowned, pushing herself off the wall to search for a shirt that would fit Kristen. "What for?" Alayna asked as she rumaged through her bag.

The shifter bit her lip, looking over at Demitri for a split second. "I can't very well go outside in this tattered mess..." she said in a familiar tone that Alayna had almost forgotten. Alayna pulled out a brown shirt and held it out to Kristen.

"Will this fit?" she asked. Kristen nodded, taking the shirt and going into the bathroom to change.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:09 pm

Demitri nodded, he knew how Alayna felt about fighting, but he didn't care. It was a way of life for him and others like him. He stretched out wincing as he felt his cuts opening again. He hoped no one would notice, or else Kristen would most definately hit him with her cast.

Keith flopped back on Demitri's bed, he noticed Demitri's white bandages getting red, but just ignored it.
"Sit still" He snapped at the vampire, who rolled his eyes at him but sat complacently. "You're like a keeper" He grumbled in irritation.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:18 pm

"Someone has to watch you while I'm gone." Kristen called from the bathroom. She really was a mess. More so than she had though. Not only did Simon add to the amount of scracthes and cuts that she had, but he had re-opened some of the deeper ones. Kristen inhaled sharply, looking down at herself with the memory of iron in her mouth. She sighed, shaking her head and gently pulling the shirt over her casted arm and then over her head. Kristen chewed her lip, hating how her hair looked now. Her eyes darted to her cast and she cursed quietly. "Hey, Alayna..." she said peeking out from behind the bathroom door.

Alayna winced as Demitri sat back, just bareling cacthing the red on the white bandages. She smirked at Keith before looking up at Kristen. "Yea?" she asked, then realized Kristen wanted her over there. Standing up, Alayna adjusted her shirt as she walked to the bathroom. "Yea?" she asked quietly.
"I can't put my hair up..." Kristen murmured, looking at her reflection in the mirror, eyes darting to the cast in a silent explination. Alayna smiled and tried not to laugh, grabbing the brush from the sink and doing it for the shifter.
"Much better..." Kristen sighed, moving her head back and forth to make sure Alayna's pony tail would hold. "Thanks." she said again, smiling at Alayna.
"You're welcome." Alayna answered, leading the way from the bathroom.
"You two can hold the fort down for a bit?" Kristen asked, looking from Alayna to Keith, avoding Demitri altogether.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:24 pm

"I don't need to be watched" The vampire protested, noticing that none of them were even looking at him. He growled loudly, trying to get their attention. He felt like a child and it was starting to irritate him. He was the second oldest in the room, and he did not appreciate being ignored.

"Yea, we're fine" Keith said, glaring at Demitri.
"No? Apparantly whenever you wander off, you come back cut to ribbons" He snapped, laughing as the vampire growled at him.
"You alright with that Alayna?" He asked her, he was fine with staying, but he didn't know if she felt comfortable with the irritated vampire right now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:33 pm

"Keith does have a point." Kristen said, smirking as she looked at Demitri now. She had been avoiding him because she wasn't sure if he would agree with her leaving the room right now. However, she had to, she was already late. Bouncing slightly, Kristen looked over at Alayna, her good hand already on the doorknob.

Alayna jumped as Demitri growled, forgetting that the vampire could do that and laughing at the fact that he'd scared her practically out of her skin. She covered her mouth before looking up at Kristen. She narrowed her eyes slightly. "Where are you going?" she asked, looking back at Keith. Had she missed that too?

Kristen sighed. "I have to go see my new second..." she muttered, delaying details. Alayna's face turned to that of confusion. Kristen let out a rough breath. "I don't have time to explain, I'm already late. I will when I get back, promise." and with that, the door was opened and closed shut. Alayna's mouth did the same and she shrugged with defeat.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:39 pm

The vampire growled again, crossing his arms across his bare chest and wincing. He deliberately flopped back on the bed, supressing a groan and a wince as his body protested the sudden movement. He chuckled as Keith swore at him. He frowned, he wasn't really happy with Kristen leaving the room, and basically telling the others to baby sit him, but there wasn't a lot he could do. Alayna could overpower him right now.

Keith cursed as Demitri flopped back, deliberately irritating him. "Lie still you dork" The angel snarled at the vampire.
"Alayna, can you keep an eye on him. I'm gonna go get him some blood" The angel said, walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:55 pm

Alayna winced slightly as Demitri fell back onto the bed. "Seriously dude....I just put those bandages on you, and at this rate, I'll have to go get more." she said, chuckling slightly. She nodded to Keith as the angel walked out of the room. Sitting herself on her barely slept in bed, Alayna sighed staring at her hands. She twirled her fingers, feeling the tingle in them gently. She smiled. Flexing her fingers, the feeling was gone. "That is so weird..." she muttered, more to herself than Demitri.

Kristen was half way out of the building when she realzied she was starving. She bit her lip, dreading the trip to the cafeteria, however she had no other option right now. Ordering her usual, but rejecting the house speical for plain old water, Kristen soon found a vacant table and sat down. Her face was set hard, experssionless; there were other shifters in the room, and now they were all watching her carefully. If word hadn't spread last night, it was spreading right now; there was a new shifter in the school.

Kristen hardly flinched as another tray clattered onto the table across from her. She was halfway through her meal, munching on a french frie as her eyes darted to the person in front of her. Simon smiled lightly. "Anyone sitting here?" he asked, his voice rough. Kristen shook her head, taking in notice of the sling his arm was in. She smiled, pushing her food away to look over him again.
"Broken?" she asked.
Simon smirked, Kristen already knew the answer to that, but it was custom. "Dislocated..." he said, reaching for his drink. Kristen noticed the brown substance and her hand shot out to stop him. Simon nodded, putting the bottle back down.
"You never said you were first here...." Simon murmured. Kristen shrugged.
"I'm not first back home, so I don't talk about it..." she answered quietly, pulling her tray back to eat a bit more. Simon did the same, and they fell into a compainonable silence.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:01 pm

Demitri shrugged, although it hurt.
"Like I said, I don't need to be watched" The vampire grumbled, sitting up. He glanced at Alayna. "You're not really too happy now, are you? I mean it's odvious you don't like fighting, but why is that?" He asked her curiously. Humans, he didn't remember being one, all he remember was the pain of changing and waking up as a new being. He smiled at the memory. His life hadn't felt completely until he had changed, he remembered that much.

Keith walked down the hall, he saw the coach sitting in the cafeteria and walked in. He glanced up, seeing Kristen sitting with what he could only assume to be Simon. He sighed, Demitri would flip, but it wasn't for him to say anything. He walked to the coach, quickly explaining the situation to the man and wincing as the older vampire let out a string of curses, many which included god's name. The man reached into his bag, handing Keith three bottles.
"Here"
"Thank you"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:16 pm

Alayna sighed, staring at her hands for a moment. She flexed her fingers a few more times before looking up at Demitri. "Because for me, fighting only creates more problems. More issues, more...pain..." she said the last word with an exhale, lowering her eyes. "Mostly because....it's all that my brothers did,...what Nicko is still doing...no one wins the fights when it comes to us humans" Alayna shook her head. "It may sound stupid to you, but..." Alayna shrugged, rubbing her arms.

Kristen noticed Keith walk in and cringed. She looked over at him, silently praying that he wouldn't say anything to the others yet. If he did, this would look really bad. Luckily, Simon was obvious.
"So, who was your last second?" Simon asked, raising an eyebrow as he pushed his empty tray to the side.
Kristen chuckled. "She's a werewolf now, still goes here actually. But you don't have to worry about her, or the others." Kristen said, waving a hand as Simon went to ask her another question. "Trust me. They can tell. Haven't exactly looked this way since my last fight with Donny..."
"Who's Donny?" Simon asked, genuinely curious
"He was the last first..." Kristen breathed, "But he's a werewolf now too, so first fell to me slightly unofficially..."
Simon laughed at this. "You aren't exactly official are you?" he asked, wincing as he moved his bad arm the wrong way.
Kristen shrugged. "I do the best I can. If I was, you'd be dead right now." she joked, her eyes sharp now.
Simon returned the edge, shaking his head. "I think you have that backwards. You were saved remember?"
Kristen smirked, standing up with her empty tray in hand. "The person who stepped in is my other. And he's a vampire. You do the math." she tossed the garbage away, resting the tray on top of the can before heading back to the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: