Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:28 pm

"Ah, about four in the afternoon" Keith murmured, checking his cell phone. It felt so much later. He yawned and stretched out on his bed, laying flat, staring at the ceiling. His mind and emotions were still in complete turmoil about everything that had happened. Thankfully, he and Alayna had been able to move past the earlier drama, which made him feel a lot more secure for the time being. He still hadn't told her he might get to go home. He didn't know what would happen then. If he would be allowed to even continue his relationship with the mortal.

Demitri laughed softly. "We can be whatever you want us to be" He murmured, his fingers grazing her skin as he moved. He smiled down at her, she was such a tease, as if he wasn't confused enough already. He shifted again, not uncomfortable, just trying to make her more comfortable. He was never uncomfortable, he could sit on concrete for hours and not even notice the difference between that and a bed.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:37 pm

"What?" Alayna's shoulders fell. She had thought it was later than that. "Uh. Let's go back outside." she suggested. "I don't want to sleep. I feel like I slept all day..." She walked over to the bed and poked his shoulder lightly and childishly. "Come on..." she said, poking him again with a smile on her face.

Kristen closed her eyes for a moment, moving away from Demitri's hand as another shiver ran through her body. She opened her eyes to look at him, her face now serious. "I want to be with you..." she said quietly. "As long as you don't mind, I'll be happy." A small smile came to her face as she took a deep breath. It felt good, being able to say that, being able to actually get it out of her system.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:43 pm

"Sure" Keith said smiling and standing up. He offered her his hand, smiling kindly.
"What do you wanna do?" He asked her, helping her off the bed and leading the way out of the room. He didn't bother to lock the door, no one would be stupid enough to sneak into Kristen and his room. It was basically a death sentence anyway. He opened one of the double doors, letting his large, silver-grey wings appear almost immediately as soon as they were outside.

Demitri smiled.
"So I guess that makes us..." Demitri trailed off, smiling hugely. Leaning over he pressed his lips to her's, possesively. Vampires were extremely protective of those they cared about, and when they found someone they wanted to be with, they could be even worse. He moved, lifting her up a bit, so that her head was now positioned on his chest, right under his chin.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:50 pm

Alayna smiled, letting Keith lead her out of the room and building. "Well...I never got to actually look around the school..." she said. "I've only been in the dorm room, the nurses office, and the gym." she laughed as the cool air of outside brushed against her skin. The wind wasn't crazy this time, which Alayna was thankful for.

Kristen nodded. "Yea, it does." she said, knowing where he was going with that sentence. She laughed quietly at the smile that spread over the vampire's face before he leaned down to kiss her again. Kristen was pushed against the bed by the embrace, and the wind was nearly knocked out of her. She smiled as Demitri lifted her up and she chuckled, genuilly happy for the first time in a long time.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:00 pm

Keith smiled. "Well what would you like to see?" Keith asked her, brushing his light hair from his eyes. He was extremely on edge with his wings right now, scared that the wind would take them again. Tentitively he opened them, testing the wind for a second.
"Okay" He murmured, more to himself. The weather mages weren't going crazy, yet. Quickly he murmured in latin under his breath, and a golden glow surrounded him and Alayna.
"This might give you a headache, but it'll protect against any magical attacks" He said, as the glow flared and disappeared.

"What?" Demitri asked smiling down at her. He brought one of his hands up, running it absentmindedly through her hair as he felt the warmth of her body against him. He sighed and carefully shifted, making sure the blanket was between her body and his. He knew how cold he could be, and he could already tell he'd be worrying about her, like all the time.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:42 pm

Alayna cringed slightly, almost as if against the sunlight. She nodded, holding Keith's hand still in her own. "I can handle it...I think.." she muttered, blinking a bit before looking around the campus. She looked up at him and shrugged. "Anything." she answered, smiling now. "How long as this school been around for anyway?" she asked.

Kristen shook her head, closing her eyes and Demitri ran his hand through her hair. She smiled. "Nothing..." she whispered, letting the sentence trail off. "Just...happy." she addmited as she let out a deep breath. Kristen could probably fall asleep like this with how comfortable she was.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:58 pm

"Uh, nearly fifty years now I think. It's been rebuilt numerous times" He said, smiling. "It shouldn't affect you anymore. It's basically a magical cloak, it won't react unless someone tires to attack us" Keith explained. He hoped the magic wasn't hurting her, but he knew it would be safer to have the shield then to not have it right now.
He grinned at her, and laced his fingers with her's.

Demitri smiled, "I'm happy too" He murmured, burying his face in her earth. He closed his eyes, inhaling her clean scent for a moment. Before he stopped breathing. He had to be very careful now, he had to keep himself from being hungry. He nuzzled Kristen for a moment. A low, happy purr rumbling from him, completely content for the first time in so long.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:06 pm

"Fifty years?" Alayna asked, looking around at the different buildings. "How come I've never heard of it until now?" she wondered aloud, taking a deep breath. She nodded to Keith about the sheild he had placed around them. She had pretty much gotten used to the small throb in her head. "Hopefully nothing will happen..." she muttered.

Kristen took a deep breath along with Demitri. It took her a while to realize he'd stopped breathing. She almost panicked, but instantly remembered vampires could do that. Kristen bit her lip as Demitri purred again. Her arm stung, and she brought it up to her chest. She looked down at the stitches and smiled slightly. A doubt came to her mind, and she sighed, closing her eyes and pushing herself closer to Demitri in an attempt to get it out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:13 pm

Keith smiled.
"Because humans were only allowed in this year. Before that, the school actually sought our kind out. This year they actually advertised. That's why you've never heard about it before" Keith explained. "I doubt people will try anything. They can be aware of the magic, and they know that I am one of the most powerful magical beings in this school" Keith murmured, pulling her closer to him.

Demitri noticed her pressing closer to him.
"Are you okay?" He asked her, becoming concerned instantly. He wrapped his arm around her protectively, and glanced down at the bandaged arm. That was a bit sad to see, knowing he was the cause of that.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:18 pm

Alayna frowned as she thought. "Why would they start adversiting to humans now?" she asked. They hadn't exactly adverstized. She had recieved a letter in the mail, and her father had come home from one of his various business trips with a broucher. "That doesn't really make much sense..." she muttered, smiling as Keith brought her closer. She looked up at him with a slight smirk. "Well that's good." she said, chuckling.

"Mmmhm.." Kristen had her eyes closed and the blanket pulled up to her chin as she lay against Demitri. She sighed, feeling his arm wrap around her again. Even if she was a bit cold, she loved the way he was holding her. It was different, but nice. Kristen smiled again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:25 pm

Keith shrugged. "Well we were informed that they were going to start allowing humans in. Only a few at a time, so perhaps they decided pick and chose what humans to let in. So your dad brought you the broucher? So he wanted you to come here?" He asked her, wondering about her own life. She knew much more about him then he did her.

Demitri felt her shiver and grabbed another blanket, tucking it carefully around her. He closed his eyes for a moment, careful not to let his bare skin touch her's right now.
"So do you think you're going to make to class tomorrow?" He asked her. He had soccer practice first thing in the morning, and would probably spend the whole day with the team, practicing and working out.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:29 pm

Alayna nodded. "I had recieved a letter. My dad had brought me a broucher. He said the school had amazing acedemic standards and it would be an ideal school for me." she explained. "We had just moved, and the schools around our area weren't meeting up to my fathers expetations, so...he sent me here." She said with a sigh. "Not that I'm complaining or anything." she said quickly. "I'm just kinda of confused..."

"I don't know..." Kristen said. "I've got to start Alayna training again...might as well go to class." she muttered, moving so that she lay on her back and stared up at the ceiling. Kristen shrugged. "Classes might be easy compared to what we've been through these past two days..." she muttered, closing her eyes with a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:42 pm

"So you're dad's pretty strict on an academic level then?" He asked, smiling at her sadly. He sort of envied her, even if her father had been strict. He had never had parents or anything. He glanced at her, wondering if she would be willing to share more.
"Will you tell me about it? What it's like?" He asked her, frowning softly. He wondered if she'd ever want him to meet her family, he doubted it.
"What are you doing for Christmas?" He asker her curiously.

Demitri nodded. "I'll be in the gym like all day" He murmured, pulling her against him again. He didn't want to let her go. "Soccer then a work out session, according to Coach" He murmured, rubbing his hand up and down her back, careful to keep the blanket between her back and his hand.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:47 pm

Alayna sighed. She looked around, finding a vacant spot of grass under a tree. "Let's sit down." she said, pulling Keith along with her slightly. Sitting with her back against the tree, Alayna pushed a wavy curl from her face, looking at Keith. "Alright, what do you want to know?" she asked, tilting her head slightly. She didn't mind answering his questions, he had a right to know anyway.

"Oh alright. Me and Alayna will go with you in the morning." she said, nodding to herself. She chuckled as Demitri brought her closer again. Kristen couldn't hold back the smile, and she let out a small breath. "That should be fun..." she muttered, closing her eyes as his hand rubbed along her back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:52 pm

"I dunno what I want to know. Why don't you just tell me about them?" He asked,d laughing a bit. He wasn't used to the idea, at all. "The only family I ever had was my brothers, and it wasn't really anything like a human family" He murmured.
"So what are you doing for Christmas?" He promted her again. He figured she was going home, she had a family to go home to, he, on the other hand, would be spending Christmas alone at the school.

Demitri nodded.
"Okay, I won't be able to help you practice though" He said, shaking his head a bit. "I'll be on the field for the whole morning, and then then weight room all afternoon" He said, kissing the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:22 pm

Alayna chuckled. "I doubt it's any different then with me and my brothers." she said quietly. "Christmas?" she asked, rubbing her forhead. "I haven't thought that far yet..." she said honestly. "It depends if my father will even be home...and unless one of my brothers can get off from work, I doubt I'll go home..." she muttered.

Kristen smiled as Demitri kissed the top of her head. "I can have her throwing for an hour." she said, shrugging. "When is your first game?" she asked, tilting her head so she could look at him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:26 pm

"Oh? I thought humans always went home for Christmas" Keith said, smiling akwardly. Pretty much everything he knew about humans was due to movies and whatever Demitri and Kristen had decided to tell him. He frowned a bit, startled by this 'new' information.
"Why wouldn't you go home? Don't you have to decorate a tree and hang socks by a fire, oh and them some really fat guy tries to fit down the chimmney or something" He said, confused.

Demitri nodded, "Uh, first of the month I believe" He said, smiling at her.
"Why?" He inquired, curious. He knew Kristen came to the games, but he didn't really know her to be a 'fan'
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:32 pm

Alayna covered her mouth as she smiled and then laughed. "The fat man..? His name is Santa Clause. He's a fictional embodiment of the Christmas Spirit, not an acutal person." Alayna explained. "It's a story that parents tell the younger children so that they behave for two months out of the year." She took a deep breath, still laughing slightly. "We used to decorate a tree...but the seaon lost it's spirit when my older brother went off into the army...He kinda held the family together since my mom left." She spoke quietly, pulling her knees up to her chest and wrapping her arms around them.

Kristen nodded. "Alright.." she smirked, tilting her head slightly. "Why do you think? I want to see you play." she said, laughing slightly. "I try to get to all the games I can ya know..." She chuckled. "I think I have somewhat of a right to go to every single game actually." she teased, bitting her lip gently..
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:40 pm

"Your mom left?" Keith asked, still getting over the whole 'fat man in a red suit' is fictional thing. He sighed, and pulled her closer to him. "Is your older brother still in the army?" He asked, men in the armed forces tended to have guardian angels, more so then any other regular humans. In fact, he had been a guardian angel at one point, he had fought along side a man once, though the man didn't know it.

"A right eh?" Demitri asked, teasing her gently. It was going to take awhile to adjust to this.
"So do you think you can handle the competition? I mean you know all the girls go to our games" He teased her, smiling. That was probably the only time he actually noticed that females were attracted to him. He was attractive, even by vampire standards, but he was also painfully shy.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:48 pm

"Yea..." Alayna said. "I was really little...I don't remember her much." she said, shrugging and letting Keith pull her closer. She nodded about her brother. "Yes. I'm not sure where he's stationed, but it's someplace overseas. Sometimes he comes home for the holidays, but he isn't guareteed a chance." she muttered.

Kristen laughed. "Please. I'm the only one in this school who can change into a tiger remember?" she asked. "I've dealt with those little girls before," She said, looking away from him to twirl a strand of her hair in her fingers. "It's no competition for me. You on the other hand...might have some problems." she teased, bitting down on her tongue slightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:52 pm

Keith sighed, "Oh, well it it's any consulation, all men in the armed forces have a guardian angel" He murmured, smiling at her. "I was one for awhile, the men don't realize it, but their angels can defend them against almost anything. We can't keep them from dying, but we can make the bullet go a little to the side, make a critical hit less critical. You understand?" He said, wrapping her in his arms and kissing the top of her head.

Demitri laughed.
"No competition for you? But I have to be worried? Would you care to explaine that?" He said, nudging her a bit and smiling. He never really understood Kristen, but he was hoping too, eventually.
"Right, crazy tiger lady" He said, smiling and teasing her gently.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:58 pm

"Do they really?" she asked, lifting her head up to look at him. She let out a sigh of slight relief. "Yea, that helps. Of all feilds of the military, he choose the most elite of forces. Whenever they call him, it's as the last resort." She sighed. "I'm closet to him. My second oldest brother is the middle child...he was always kinda to himself..." she shrugged. "He's more like Dad...me and Nicko are more like Mom..." Alayna smiled at the memory.

"Do you really want to know how many guys have tried to ask me out?" she asked, laughing. She nudged him back, a thought coming to her mind. Her eyes went wide and she laughed outright. "Donny is going to be your biggest problem..." she said, bitting her lip. "Did you ever wonder why there was such bad water between us?" she asked him seriously, leaning back on the bed as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:07 pm

Keith nodded, "Ah" He murmured, he still didn't fully comprehend the whole family thing. He shook his head and curled his arm around her, practically pulling her into his lap. He buried his nose in her hair, inhaling a bit. He sighed, closing his eyes.
"I don't get this whole family thing" He murmured, his voice slightly muffled due to his face pressed into her hair.
"Well I'm glad you're close to your brother. And I hope that he comes home for christmas" He murmured, still confused.

Demitri smiled.
"I know" He murmured, "Don't you think I've seen all those guys ask you out, seen you turn them down, seen the anger, the resentment in their eyes?" He said, completely relaxed.
"You know, I can handle any of them, including Donny" He said, his voice low, a sort of sharp edge in it now.
"You know, you're not the only one always getting asked out. I get harassed on a daily basis. Half those girls only go to my games to try and get my attention. It's not my fault I run away before they can find me"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:12 pm

Alayna turned in Keith's arms to look back at him. "What don't you get?" she asked curiously. She smiled and nodded. "I hope he comes home too..." she whispered, praying silently to whoever Nicko's guardian angel was.

Kristen's smile slowly disappeared, but there was a calm happiness in her face. "Wow..." she said quietly. "I didn't think you did notice." she said honestly. "I didn't say you couldn't handle Donny." Kristen corrected him. "I just said he was going to be the biggest problem..." Kristen smirked suddenly. "And how do you think you get the chance to run away from the games?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:18 pm

Keith shrugged.
"The whole idea of family is completely foreign to angels and demons. Only humans have them, so it's extremely hard to comprehend the whole thing. I've never even really been exposed to a family. I mean, after my little incident with the whole freakshow, I came straight here. Haven't been away since, except with Kristen and Demitri, to the beach" He murmured, slightly embaressed. He was very unexposed to the world he now lived in.

Demitri smiled. "Uh, after the game. I use that lovely thing called vampire speed and disappeare before they find a chance to come and corner me" He said, laughing akwardly. It was a known fact that the most popular guy in school was incredibly shy, which just added to the whole 'wanting' him thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: