Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:14 pm

Kristen looked over her shoulder at Alayna and Demitri. "I think you need to chill and let her hit you a couple more times. She isn't massaging her shoulder yet." she said. Alayna frowned, holding the dagger tightly in her hands. She tossed in the air as Demitri had done, cacthing it carefuly. She smiled, flipping the hilt in her hand with a smirk.

Tilting her head to the side, Kristen looked back at Keith. "We'll start Antamony of Un-Human Speices 101 once she's master this. I know I'll sleep better knowing she can handle herself with a decent weapon." Kristen rolled her eyes with a deep breath. "As for magic, I'm not sure how well that will go with her. Even so, I'm not expert in that..."
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:21 pm

Demitri stuck his tounge out at Kristen, but resumed his spot.
"Alright, intead of hitting me in the chest, I want you to hit me in the shoulder" He told Alayna. He wanted to teach her how to aim, mainly because it was rare that someone's chest would ever be fully exposed. He stood, arms relaxed at his side. He was still wrestling with his instincts, but that was alright, he had been trained how to ignore them, mainly by his two teachers back in Russia.

"Ah, see I am though" Keith said, smiling. "Angels have a fast amount of magic, my sword is magic, and I know how to fight using both magic and other means. I suppose I could help her in that department" He murmured.
"Also, I think I may be able to attempt a healing only wings tonight" He said in a somehwat gleeful voice. To demonstrate he closed his eyes and summoned a small, ball of bright white light in the palm of his hand. It floated to eye level.
"Energy ball, depending on the size, they're used to wipe out entire communities, cities, people etc.."
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:31 pm

Alayna nodded to Demitri, catching the dagger in the air as she tossed it again. She evened herself out, relaxing her shoulders as she zoned in on the vampires right one. She took a deep breath, brought her arm back to toss the dagger and--the metal weapon clanked to the floor as Alayna staggered back. She had her eyes closed and was holding the side of her head.

Kristen was listening to Keith and she watched as he summoned up a decent energy ball. "As long as you don't over-do it--" her sentence was cut off as she turned around to see Alayna. She had heard the dagger hit the floor. "And this is what I meant about the magic..." she muttered, looking back at Keith's energy ball. Alayna opened her eyes, looking at the ball of light that hovered in front of Keith's face.

"What is he doing?" she asked, her voice telling of the slight pain she was in.
"Magic." Kristen answered. "What's wrong?" she asked.
"My head is pounding..." Alayna said, closing her eyes again.
"No way that can be good..." Kristen muttered. Alayna blinked, rubbed her temple and stood upright slowly. Kristen watched her curiously, and with concern. Alayna was avoding her friend's eyes and she took a deep breath. Now she was used to the throb. She winced though as she bent down to pick up the dagger.

"It's just a headache.." she muttered, blinking as if against the sun. "I get a bad one every now and then."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:40 pm

Demitri winced at the loud clatter of the knife.
"Urgh" He muttered, clapping his hands over his ears for a moment, before lowering them. Sighing, he glanced at Alayna, a worried expression on his face.
"Just a headache?" He glanced at Keith, noting the disappearing energy ball.
"She's sensitive to magic. That's not to good" He murmured, more to himself then to anyone. If it was true, she'd have a very hard time fighting anything magical. Especially when they used magic to attack, hurt her.

Keith instantly made the energy ball disappeare. A worried expression on his face for a moment as he watched her. He turned his gaze to Demitri, overhearing the vampire.
"If she is sensitive to magic, then no one can know" He said. If students, particularly those who despised humans, found out, they would target her with magic, which could have devestating effects.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:46 pm

Kristen's eyes went straight for Alayan as Keith's energy ball disappeared. The girl rubbed her temple again, taking a deep breath before shaking her head and opened her eyes again. She rubbed her forehead for good measures before locking eyes with Kristen. Alayna felt fine now. "Yea. Just a headache." Kristen muttered. "No one will find out." she re-assured Keith. "If you still want to giver her magic lessons, you'll have to start off real easy..."

Alayna rubbed her arms, which were now covered in goosebumps again, one hand still holding the dagger. She knew they were talking about her, and at the moment, she didn't want to hear any of it. She looked away with sad eyes, scanning the walls of the training area before looking back at Demitri. "Are we done?" she asked, looking as if she were about to cry.

Kristen smirked, looking at Demitri. "That's up to the test dummy at this point." she said, stretching. "I for one could do with a nice lunch."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:52 pm

"I'm good with whatever. I fed last night, so I don't need to for another couple days" He said, shrugging his shoulders. He walked over to Alayna, "How do you feel? I mean do you want to stop and eat? Or do you want to throw more knifes at me?" He said, smiling at his room mate. He knew she would need magic training eventually, but Kristen was right, they would have to start out particularly slow.

Keith sighed and walked over to Alayna. "Are you alright?" He asked her in a concerned voice. He was worried, he was purely magical being, and he wondered if being around him was painful or bad for her. He stayed a safe distance away, not wanting to make her even more sick or something.
"I'm fine Kristen, I can eat whenever you want" He murmured to the shape-shifter. It was true, eating was something Keith was still adjusting too. In heaven you never had to eat.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:58 pm

Alayna looked at Demitri then Keith and nodded. "I'm fine." she said quickly. "Honest. I get headaches like that every now and then. It's not that big of a deal." she rubbed her forehead again and sighed, looking at the floor as she thought. She looked at Demitri and nodded for him to stand where he was. "I want to toss a few more times." she said, actually glad to have something mind-numbing like this.

She looked up at Keith for a moment, catching his eyes. Alayna smiled slightly. "Really. I'm alright." she said. She noticed the distance he was keeping a pain shot threw her chest. "Keith, I was fine yesterday." she reminded him. "It was just a headache."

Kristen rolled her eyes, leaning against the wall. "Alright, Demitri you're teacher while I get something to eat. Keith are you hungry?" she asked, walking towards the door.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:03 pm

Demitri grinned and clapped his hands.
"Ah the power" He teased, waving to Kristen as she disappeared to go get food.
"I'm fine" Keith called, he honestly was still adjusting to being hungry, and often couldn't distinguish if he was or not half the time.
Demitri focused on Alayna. "Alright, shoulder" He said, nodding at her. He wanted her to practice on her aim, then he intened to get closer, for some more physical combat. He wanted to see her natural reaction to certain situations.

Keith sat down on a bench, watching the two. He wondered how much magic would affect Alayna, and if she was so affected, where he should start teaching her. He sighed and rested his elbows on his knees, chin in his hands, contemplating what to do. He was still having these strange feelings over the human, and they were confusing him immensely. He liked her, a lot, but he was scared to commit himself to something, someone.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:10 pm

Alayna nodded to Demitri and took a deep breath. She twirled the dagger in her hand for a moment as she stared at his shoulder. Eventually she knew she would have to get faster at putting herself into this mindset. Kristen's words soon came back to her and she realized the pratice would make it easier. With that, Alayna threw the dagger.

Kristen turned to watch one last time before she left the room. She made sure the door was shut completely before leaving the gym. The walk to the cafetieria was just that; a walk. She recognized a few students from last year, and nodded to them politely. Breakfast was simple, and she took a bread roll back with her as she walked to the gym. Tossing the roll into the air, Kristen fought the temptation to shift into a hawk and fly away with the meal; she would eat it in a bit.

Looking around, Kristen couldn't shake the feeling that she was being watched entirely. Everywhere she looked though, proved that feeling wrong. Eventually, Kristen shook it off, and walked back to the gym.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:15 pm

The dagger connected with Demitri's shoulder, and once again he caught it before it clattered, loudly to the floor.
"Better, you had a bit more force that time" He said, walking over to hand her the dagger. "Just remember there are certain places you want to hit. When aiming at the shoulder, you want to get the inbetween the shoulder and collar bone. It's not a fatal wound, but it will significantly slow your enemy down. Same with legs, you want to aim for joints. Calves are good as well, same was tendons. You always have to think Where will I inflict the most damage. Every hit counts, and the more critical the hit, the more if an upper hand you gain" He explained.

Keith appeared to be watching Demitri and Alayna, but he wasn't really. He was thinking, calculating. He glanced at Alayna again, she was so beautiful. A small shudder ran through him, and he shoved the thought away. She probably didn't feel the same way about him anyway. Who could really ever care about a fallen angel?
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:28 pm

Alayna shifted as she listened to Demitri, she nodded here and there, showing that she was listening. She weighed the dagger in her hand for a moment before looking at it. "Will I really need to use this?" she asked quietly, her eyes on the weapon. "It seems almost...wrong..." she muttered with a frown.

"Pstt! Kristen-whoa easy!" Kristen had snapped her wrist and had her dagger out the second she heard a voice. The person she had pinned down behind the bushes was another girl, the metal at her throat. "Ouch, that burns." the girl whimpered, and Kristen quickly pulled the dagger away. She sighed, standing up before helping the girl as well.

"What were you thinking Lisa?" Kristen asked quietly.
"I had to talk to you..." Lisa said, rubbing her throat with a tan hand. "I've heard some things, and I wanted to clear it with you first." Lisa was one of the few werewolves in Donny's pack that Kristen actually liked; mostly because she knew Lisa before she was turned.
"Like what?" Kristen asked, hidding the dagger she'd used.
"You're friends with a human..." Lisa said. "That and you're the reason for Donny's broken nose...but that I firgured was true." Lisa smirked.
Kristen nodded. "They're both true...actually.." she muttered, scracthing the back of her head. Lisa's eyes widened and her jaw nearly dropped.
"You're kidding me?" Lisa asked. "You of all people Kristen!"
"Oh, not you too-" Kristen snapped.
"Espically after this summer!" Lisa hissed quietly. Kristen went ridged, her eyes cold. Lisa knew instantly that she had gone too far. "I'm sorry. I'm just confused..." she said.
"Don't be." Kristen muttered, turning and walking away. Lisa ran to catch up with the girl.
"Alright, fine. You're friends with a human. Can I at least know why?" Lisa asked.
"She's Demitri's room mate." Kristen said simply.
Lisa laughed, tossing her head back. "Wow. I'm sorry. That's just funny. Can I meet her? I'm assuming you told her Demitri's a vampire?"
Kristen shrugged. "She doesn't seem to mind. And I guess you could meet her. As long as you don't bring me anymore trouble from Donny."
Lisa held up her hands. "You were my friend first. I don't care if he does pull rank." the girls laughed and walked together to the training room.

Last edited by mystikmage on Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:33 pm

Demitri turned, lip curling at the unmistakable scent of werewolf. Demitri didn't like werewolves, period, end of story.
"Yes, you probably will, at least at one point. Kristen, Keith and I will try to protect you, as we're more used to fighting then you, but you never know" The vampire said, crossing his arms and wrinkling his nose. He moved subtly, shielding Alayna for a moment. He knew the werewolf coming was Lisa, as her scent was intermingled with Kristen's, but he still didn't like werewolves. He glanced at Keith, noting the zoned out expression on the fallen angel's face.

Keith glanced up, his eye's meeting Demitri's. From the way his friend was acting, something was coming, probably not bad, but something. He glanced at the door, fighting the urge to summon his sword, that would probably make Alayna pass out or something. He stood, walking across the floor, "What?" He asked Demitri.
"Lisa's coming with Kristen" He explained.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:39 pm

Lisa smirked as Kristen pushed open the door to the training room. She noticed Demitri first, and gave him a slight salute. "I can never surprise you huh?" she asked, green eyes dancing. She nodded to Keith before her eyes fell on the girl behind them. "Oh...so that's the human..."

Alayna hand slid the dagger back under her jeans by the time Kristen opened the door. She looked at Lisa with slight curiousity. She knew off the back that the girl wasn't human, and was suddenly curious as to what she was. She remained quiet though, and smiled slightly at Lisa. "My name is Alayna." she said finally.

"Lisa." was the reply. Kristen smirked at Demitri.

"Relax." she told her friend. "She's on our side..." Kristen narrowed her eyes at the werewolf. "At least for today." Lisa chuckled, shoving her hands into her pockets with a shrug.

"Ya never know. So what are you guys doing in here anyway? It's gorgeous outside!" Lisa rocked on her heels, her eyes still on Alayna. She saw the puzzling look in the girls eyes and chuckled. "I'm a werewolf, if you haven't firgured it out yet."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:44 pm

"For today" Demitri echoed, eyes still narrowed. Most would say it was a vampire thing, an automatic distrust between himself and werewolves, but it was more then that. He had been attacked only a few years previous by an entire pack, back home of course, and since then he had lost any trust of werewolves, even if they did prove to be friendly. He moved, standing next to Keith, slightly behind his friend, putting as much distance between himself and Lisa because once again his insticts were telling him to attack or run, not to stay, sitting calmly in the same room with her.

Keith watched Alayna closely, also noting Demitri's behavoiur. He had heard his friend's horror story about the werewolf pack in Russia and seen his scars, which were numerous and painful looking. He inclined his head to Lisa, flaring his wings a bit so that Demitri was shielded from sight. It hurt, but he didn't mind, it was for Demitri, who had saved his life on more the one occasion.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:49 pm

Lisa frowned, looking at Keith as the angel strecthed out his wings. She quickly noticed the bandage on one and her frowned deepened. "Don't hurt yourself..." she muttered. She turned to Kristen, clearing getting the vibe that she shouldn't stay long. She herself was starting to feel tense. "I'll catch up with you later I guess?" she asked Kristen.

The shifted shrugged with a slightly laugh, hugging her friend before she left. Alayna let out a small gasp, holding her head again as the door closed behind Lisa. She rubbed her forehead gently as the pain subsided. She looked up at Keith, noticing the angel had flarred his wings. "Keith you're going to hurt yourself again." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:57 pm

Demitri sighed, relieved that someone understood how he felt. He had never told Kristen about the werewolf pack incident, but he had a feeling that he would have to tell her eventually. He watched Lisa leave and placed a hand on Keith's back.
"You can let them down now" He murmured to his friend, silently thanking him for the kind gesture.

Keith nodded and relaxed his wings, wincing a bit as he did so.
"What did Lisa want?" He asked Kristen curiously, as Demitri walked out from behind him, his friend was shaking a bit, but he wasn't sure if Kristen noticed at all. He frowned, wishing the werewolves didn't have such a psychological affect on Demitri, but it was odvious they did.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:01 pm

"Hm?" Kristen turned to Keith. "Oh. She wanted to see Alayna." she said, pointing to the girl. "Apparently word spread that we had a human as a friend.." Alayana's eyes went wide.

"Why?" she asked. Kristen shrugged as an answer. Alayan frowned. "What were you saying before? About my headaches?" she asked. Kristen took a deep breath.

"You're sensitive to magic." Kristen said. "That means you can feel when someones' working with it. The second Keith had that energy ball up, you got that headache of yours. The same thing happened yesterday; you were shaking from that storm."

Alayna frowned. In one way, that made complete sense, in another way, it didn't at all. "How?" was all she could manage to ask. Kristen shook her head.

"I'm not an expert in magic. It's not that common for Humans to have any insight on the matter at all. Am I right?" she asked, looking at Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:09 pm

Demitri made his way, shaking, over to the stands. He sat down, taking a deep, unncecessary breath of air. He glanced up at the others, hoping no one noticed his moment of weakness. He waited a moment, getting ahold of himself, before he rose, and made his way back over to the others.
"So are we going to keep training?" He said, bouncing on the balls of his feet as he tried to summon up his cheer mood from earlier.

Keith glanced at Kristen.
"It's uncommon, but not unheard off. You know certain psychics have the ability to sense the supernatural. Some humans are born with the ability to sense our kind. With those who are sensitive to magic they are very rare, but over time there have been a few" He explained.
"Being sensitive to magic means you can sense it's use. The more powerful the magic, the stronger your reaction to it is. You have to learn to block it out. Control it" Keith said softly, smiling at Alayna.
"And I believe I can help you with that"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:15 pm

Kristen's eyes darted to Demitri as he walked from her line of view. She decieded against bothering him about it. When he walked back, she nodded. "Yep. I don't want Alayna to be able to use her arm later. Pratice until it hurts." she told him.

Alayna nodded as she listened, and smiled at Keith. "Awesome." she said. "If these headache are from the magic...then I'll do whatever I have to if they'll stop..." she muttered, more to herself than anyone. She looked at Keith with another warm smile before narrowing her eyes at Demitri.

Kristen said to pratice...Focusing on Demitri's left shoulder, Alayna pulled out the dagger from it's hiding spot and threw it at him. Pain shot up her arm that time, but it wasn't sharp. It was a dull ache, and for now she ignore it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:19 pm

Demitri allowed the dagger to strike him, but he was so on edge, his hand actually flashed up to stop it, but he managed to keep from grabbing it, until after it struck.
"Good job, you're getting stronger, but your arm wavered a bit this time. Did you notice Kristen?" He asked her, walking over and handing her the dagger. He glanced at Kristen, wondering if she wanted to move onto something else.

"Alright, we can start whenever you choose. After Kristen is done of course" Keith said, smiling a bit at the shape shifter. He knew how to train her, having trained a human to sense magic and close themselves off before. He had, of course been still in heaven at this point, and had had to appeare in disguse. He glanced at Demitri, noting how on edge his friend was, he frowned, arching an eyebrow, but shrugging and sitting down on the bench again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:33 pm

"Yes I did..." Kristen said, covering her mouth with her hand to hide a smirk. "She's getting better though." she addmited. Alayna smiled under the praise, taking her dagger back from Demitri.

"Let me guess. Moving target now?" she asked. Kristen couldn't help the smile and she nodded. Alayna looked at Keith. "Maybe after all this?" she asked, her eyes hopeful.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:37 pm

Demitri grinned, "Do you want me to get close? Like hunting vampire, or do you want me to maintain distance?" He asked Kristen. He sort of wanted to do hunting vamp, it was fun, but he'd understand if she wanted him to stay further away. He bounced on the balls of his feet, smiling calmly. He always felt better when he could move, escape the knife, but he would have to remember to keep his speed moderate, so he was atleast visible. When he ran at full, vampiric speed, he actually was only a blur, you couldn't focus on him.

Keith nodded. "Sure" He said, whenever she wanted was fine with him. "We can work in mine and Kristen's room, if you want. We don't really need a lot of space to work on magic and your control" he murmured, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:41 pm

"Keep your distance." Kristen said, folding her arms over her chest. "I want her to work out that arm." she said. "The more power she has behind it the better. Alayna let's go!" Kristen said.

Alayna turned around and nodded. She looked back at Keith with a smile. "Sounds good." she said before walking over to Kristen. "Yea?" she asked, twirling the dagger in her hand.

"Here's the deal, Demitri will give you a spot to target him, and you've got to hit it. Just like last time. Only now he's moving, so you've got to judge a little differently. You also need to time your throw better depending on how fast he's moving." Kristen explained. Alayna frowned but nodded all the same, still twirling the dagger in her fingers. "Got it?" Kristen asked. Alayna nodded. It sounded easy enough..
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:47 pm

"Shoulder" Demitri said softly, nodding his head and disappearing from Alayna and Kristen's side. He used his vampiric speed to get away from her.
"Alright, I won't go vampiric speed, you'd never hit me then. I will go faster then any normal human, so be prepared" He told her, tapping his shoulder to remind her. Then he was moving, dodging side to side, behind her, up on the bleachers. he never stayed in one spot to long, careful to continue to twist. He did it as if he were hunting, careful to mvoe quickly, yet silently. Sometimes dodging behind objects.

Keith nodded, watching Demitri closely. The vampire was a joy to watch move, he was almost dance-like in his movements. He sighed, wondering if Alayna would even be able to hit the wiley vampire. He had the advantage of vision that would slow anything down, almost into a slow motion. So he could easily avoid being hit by a knife, even without using his abilities, the girl was in for a suprise.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:51 pm

Kristen smirked as she watched Alayna. The girl tried her best to keep her eyes on Demitri as he moved from place to place. Twice she tried to throw her knife, but both times thought better of it, and pulled her hand back in. Kristen saw her eyes move and she too changed to watch Demitri.

He was fast. There was no doubt about it. Alayna took a deep breath, watching as he darted from place to place, her eyes locking on his shoulder every time. All she needed was for him to repeat a spot he'd been to already. Alayna's eyes went wide and she threw the dagger. Kristen turned to look at the girl as she inhaled sharply.

The girl was turning her shoulder. Kristen smirked. "Pratice till it hurts." she repeated. Alayna nodded. "It's getting there..." she muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: