Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+) Empty
PostSubject: Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+)   Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:36 pm

anyone may join whenever; we'll catch you up! ^^

Okay so I just barely got around having to put this in series based...so sorry if the plot is kinda lame. (It's just things die so fast in series based and I wanted to test this plot out...but it's been messed up a little solely by the fact that I don't want it in series based XD)

Plot: The government has been running medical treatments and test ever since it had begun. The things about these were that the country knew entirely about them, and so no one freaked out. Now with the government in the middle of a war, they want to try and make the best army they can; and that, in their opinion, requires more than the average human being. Their newest medical test was to try out on the ordinary people, but when they left they weren't normal anymore. They hadn't physically changed, but inside themselves they had. They all had gained powers beyond their belief, but with it came a seperate personality inside. The government had taken characters (from anime, tv shows, books, movies, games, etc.) and somehow brought them to life through the teens in the medical test. The thing is that their experiment failed completely; they wanted to completely create the character at the teen's expense. But what went wrong was that the teens lived through it. They look and act just like themselves, but now they have abilities and they keep hearing the voice of the character in their head. that was all the government found out before the teens made a break for it; none of them wanted to be experimented on anymore. Shortly after leaving the teens soon discovered that they could also transform into the character that they were supposed to be killed for. What will happen when the government tracks them down and finds out? (Sorry...long and lame plot...I know =P)'

Setting: Los Angeles, California

Characters:
- Mark Gold (Nate Drake) played by Movie
- Elle Fisher (Claire Bennet) played by Movie
- Adrian Draq (Jasper Hale) played by Fire_Stallion99
-
-
-
-

Rules:
-Ask to join
-if you're confused, please ask questions; I don't bite. I just serve cookies! ^^
-you may be as many characters as you can handel
-have fun!

Last edited by Movie on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+)   Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:42 pm

OOC:: Join?
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+)   Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:49 pm

ooc: haha of course! ^^ Was the plot too confusing tho? Cause I kinda typed it up and never read through it to make sure it made sense XD
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+)   Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:50 pm

ooc: well here are my bios then Dazed

Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+) Blah1-5

Name: Mark Gold
Personality: He is outgoing, smart, and tends to do whatever he wants. He will always listen to people's opinions, but will usually ignore them when it actually comes to making a choice. He keeps the friends he needs for the time being, and never lets himself dwell on the past.
Character: Nate Drake
Other: Was much more shy until the medical testing, now he's much more outgoing and sarcastic.

Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+) 0600882000

Name: Elle Fisher
Personality: She is sweet to everyone she meets and is outgoing. She is more on the shy side, but she is very brave. She is one of those people that will just about stand up for anyone as long as they are a good person. She keeps her friends for life, and she would never hurt a fly.
Character: Claire Bennet
Other: Her hair turned blonde after the medical testing, it was red before.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+)   Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:51 pm

OOC:: No it made sense.
Bio in my next post^^
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+)   Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:53 pm

ooc: cool! ^^ I just read through it now and I used a lot of the same words in it...but whatever...I'm too lazy to change it now XD
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+)   Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:56 pm

Adrian:
Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+) Kellen-1
Jasper:
Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+) Jasper_Hale_WIP_by_uniqueLegend--1
Name: Adrian Draq
Personality: Adrian is calm, calculating and often percieved as emotionless. He is very hard to anger, but once he is he becomes very violent. He has a hard time expressing himself, and tends to prefer solitude. Once befriended he is loyal and protective and will do anything for his friends. He tends to over-think everything and tends to have a bit of a 'hero' complex.
Character: Jasper Hale
Other: Since the testing he has taken on many of the aspects of Jasper's vampiric personality, including a strange, unsaitable blood lust.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+)   Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:00 pm

ooc: cool character! ^^ now we wait for others! (unless if you want to start now...then we could just have people jump in later, I'm good either way)
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+)   Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:01 pm

OOC:: Thanks, and I'm fine either way. If you want we can start.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+)   Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:04 pm

ooc: I might post up an intro while I'm here seeing as I'm not sure how long my internet will stay on XD (It might be short tho too, but it's coming up!)
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+)   Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:05 pm

OOC:: Alright, I'll post/reply when you've posted yours.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+)   Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:19 pm

ooc: I had a sudden burst of thought so it's a lot longer than I thought it'd be lol...

Elle Fisher was sitting quietly in an apartment looking out of the window at the few people passing by. She was very bored with what was going on right now, and didn't like how it was almost too quiet outside. She had just seen the news and felt worried not only for herself, but for her new friends too. She had always loved talking to them, and she found them so fascinating now with everyone hiding something...or rather someone. It was hard for her to see them being rounded up. It just angered her.
She put on a jacket and stepped outside of the apartment. She brushed the thought away before walking outside. She glanced at the moon quietly before sitting down on the steps of the apartment complex. She had been learning how to push her character, Claire, out of her thoughts recently, but it was getting harder to now that she could fully change into her. The only good thing about Claire seeming to take over her was that she couldn't die; and she was a blonde now...but she didn't tell anyone that she liked that.

Nate had been walking down the streets rather quickly now. He did as best as he could to not make any noises with his footsteps, but they could still be heard in the silent of the night. He was beginning to breath a little heavy from moving around so much in the last twenty minutes, and he hated when this happened. He turned a corner almost to the complex, but he immediately stopped in his tracks seeing another man.
The man had a AK-47, at least it looked like to him, and was wearing an army uniform. He usually thought nothing of this, but seeing as he was running from the government and the guy had a gun, that was a bad sign. He backtracked quickly to the other side of the building where he had just been. He glanced around the corner watching the man quietly. His shoulders moved up and down quickly while he caught his breath, and his right hand went slowly down to his holster. He grabbed the pistol out of it and set it up ready to fire. He had his chance to get rid of this guy, why not do it now?
He held it up against the building and was about to shoot, but something touched his shoulder. He quickly turned around to see a girl a few years younger than him standing there frightened while he was pointing the gun at her. He to put the pistol away sighing angrily and said, "What do you want Elle?"

Elle had watched Nate run by and she had followed after. She had no idea why Mark had been letting his character get through to him, but she figured it must've been hard for him. The guy he kept turning into was not only very powerful compared to Mark, he was also much more controling than Mark was. She listened to him before saying, "You need to stop turning into Nate, Mark. Do you want us to get caught? Come on. Let's just go back inside." They had stolen a key to the appartment all of the teens were staying in, and it had sorta been their hiding spot since they had run away. She turned around and began for the building again.

Mark thought to himself, "She's right you know Nate." Nate, being the dominant figure currently outloud said, "We're never going to get anything done if I'm you." He then transformed back into Mark. Mark sighed with relief running after Elle. He kinda hated it that Nate would take over so much; he even wore clothes that were a little baggy on him so that when Nate would take over they wouldn't have to worry about changing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+)   Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:27 pm

Adrian lay stretched out on the couch in the small, cramped appartment that he, and the others were currently using. He sighed, his head pounding. His senses were more powerful then ever and he was starving, which wasn't helping. The tall, dark haired teen sighed, yawning. It was almost impossible for him to sleep not that, that it had happened. He absentmindedly ran a finger over his arm, revealing very faded, yet noticable scars. One of the things that had changed since the expirements. He could hear him again, babbling in the dark recess of his mind, he always talked, angry. He shuddered and curled into a small tight ball, feeling miserable. The changes were taking a toll on him, more so then the others, or so he believed. He closed his once blue eyes and sighed, wrapping his arms around his stomach.
Blood, blood, blood, blood the hated mantra kept repeating in his mind as Jasper's voice begged with him. It was the only thing he could stomach these days, but even the thought made him want to rush to the washroom and vomit. His vampiric half was constantly nagging, harrasing him, and he found him impossible to push away. His emotions were also in turmoil, thanks once again to Jasper. The vampire had a strange emotional gift, but he considered it a curse. He cringed as he felt his other half surge to the surface, once again battling with him for contorl of their body. He shuddered, a small whimper escaping him as he felt the powerful lust for blood once again surge though him. He could barely stand this, it was tormenting him.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+)   Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:41 pm

You need to stop taking over my body, Mark thought somewhat angrily. Momently later he heard a sarcastic voice in his head, Yah right. I told you we can't get anything done if we just keep doing things your way. We need to sneak into the system and shut it off before we get killed. Mark sighed outloud angrily before thinking, No, we're not pulling another Heist again. Remember the last time was tried something like that?
No I remember the last time you tried it. Every time I do it it works out fine. I even have the get-up for it; Flynn let me keep the stuff.
But Flynn's not here Nate. I already told you.
And yet you're wearing my necklace.

Mark looked down, Nate was right. Nate's necklace was a simple hemp with a ring tied on at the end; the ring had belonged to Sir Francis Drake, and Nate was supposidly his decendant. That could be why he like treasure hunting so much. He looked up to notice that they were in the appartment, he hated it when he didn't know where he was going. He sighed angrily and sat down on the couch seeing Adrian. He the mumbled, "Hey Adrian," before crossing his arms trying to push Nate out of his thoughts.

Elle walked into the appartment after Mark. She shut the door and locked it beginning to wonder where the others were, but she didn't dare go back out again, especially after Mark had seen the military man.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+)   Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:49 pm

Adrian raised his head when the others came in.
"Hey" He said in a hoarce, pain-filled voice. Adrian had yet to leave the appartment, he wasn't able to without feeling an overwhemling urge to attack and feed on humans.
"Oh god" He gasped, sitting up and stumbling towards the kitchen, and grabbing a waterbottle from the fridge. He had a few waterbottles filled with blood in there, but as he opened it, he gagged. He stood for what seemed hours staring at the water bottle with a look of disgust. "No, no I don't want to" He argued with himself out loud. He knew he sounded insane, but he couldn't handle this.
Drink it, or else Jasper snarled loudly and dangerously in his mind. Suddenly it happened, one minute Adrian was standing in the kitche, and next blonde, scar covered Jasper was.
"Ha, yes" Jasper snarled, taking the bottle and drinking it, laughing sadistically as he heard Adrian in the back of his mind. He was much more sadistic then he had been in the books, he had almost slipped back into what he had dubbed the "old Jasper" The one he had been in the vampire wars, before Alice and before reason.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+)   Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:36 am

Elle heard Adrian, or Jasper really, in the room over. She rolled her eyes and said, "And Adrian needs to learn how to control Jasper for that matter." She thought it was so gross having the bottles of blood in the fridge, but she couldn't blame too much, it was partially her fault. Now that she couldn't really die she had been the one to fill up a couple of those bottles. She shuddered slightly remember the first time she cut a large artery to fill one up; she had felt so drained, but she had healed quickly and was fine. That was the only good thing about Claire being around. And now thinking about her, she began hearing Claire once again; You know that they government's looking after you. If you stayed looking like us then the government would never find out...or at least until we flee the country maybe.
Elle inwardly thought back, We could, but how about just in public? I still like being myself.
But I also like getting to be myself too Elle. You haven't let me take over in over a week.
Elle sighed standing up. She would have to find clothes that would look like something Claire wouldn't wear; they wouldn't want to get caught so quickly. It would especially be harder if the government found out about them changing.

Mark listened to Jasper as well. He remember the first time Adrian had turned into Jasper, it had been such a disaster for all of them. He also had no idea why the government would want to bring him to life, the guy was nuts. He shook his head, Nate's type of thinking was getting to him. Before he had never tried to think of people negatively, but Nate was so sarcastic and realistic that it was hard to see things the way he used to anymore.
He then remember back to Jasper first coming into all of their lives; Nate had immediately taken over his body and the next thing he remembered was that Nate was pointing a gun at Jasper. He just remember how angry he was at Nate for doing that, and furthermore threatening to shoot one of his friends. He then thought, You're a jerk. You know that right?
He heard a familiar laugh within his head before it responded, No, I'm the one keeping us alive.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+)   Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:48 am

Jasper leaned against the counter, dropping the empty bottle of blood on the floor, a small grin on his face. He too was remember the first time he had come face to face with Nate. The guy had actually thought that he could kill a vampire by shooting them, he laughed, mockingly. His mood went from slightly upbeat to miserable in almost seconds as the yearn for his family, for Alice returned in a vengeance. He slammed his fist into the counter, sending a myraid of cracks through it. He didn't know why he was here, but he did know he wanted to go home and be rid of this ridiculous human. He sighed and gave into Adrian, instantly switching back into the tall, dark haired teen.
"Oh god" Adrian moaned, slumping to the floor, his stomach churring. He hated the taste of blood, but at least he had managed to get control over Jasper for the time being. He sighed, when Jasper took control there was only one oppertunity for him to actually gain control again, and that was when Jasper got depressed and thought of his home, and Alice, whoever that was. Suddenly he felt a loud snarl in the back of his mind, odviously Jasper didn't appreciate the Alice-esque comments.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+)   Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:11 pm

Mark was sitting boredly while Nate find this the perfect opertunity to take over. No one was around, and he really wanted to get rid of the government guy that they had seen earlier. Within seconds of Mark having his arms crossed on the couch, Nate was standing up and grabbing his pistol again. He had pushed Mark to the recesses of their mind, and wasn't going to listen to a word he was saying until he was done with what he had started. He was wearing slightly baggy dark blue jeans, black tennis shoes, and a black long-sleeved shirt with the sleeves pushed up to his elbows. He had the pistol in a small holster on his hip and walked over to the kitchen. He then said, "I don't know about you two, but I'm outta here." He walked over to the doorway and quietly slipped out of the area. He didn't want Elle chasing after him again.

Elle was in the girls' room sifting through clothes trying to find something that would now look like something Claire would wear.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+)   Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:16 pm

Adrian didn't even hear Nate/Mark leave, mainly because he had rushed to the washroom and had emptied the contents of his stomach, much to Jasper's angry disgust. He sighed and brushed his teeth, staring at himself in the mirror as he did so. He was pale, more pale then he had ever been, and had huge, dark circles under his eyes, which were wide and an off-gold colour now. He shuddered, he had lost a lot of weight as well, due mainly to his refusal to eat. He slumped forward on the counter, running his fingers through his hair and trying to drown out Jasper who was snarling and growling at him from his mind. It was impossible to ignore the vampire, he was incredibly strong, and he often just refused to be ignored. He sighed, shaking his head and standing up, walking unsteadily out of the washroom.
He glanced around, noticing now that Mark had disappeared.
"Uh oh" He commented, before collapsing back on the couch, exahusted.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+)   Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:33 pm

Nate ran down the stairs, and jumped off the railing after he had gotten to about a one story drop. He landed with a small thud and ran out of the appartment complex. He jogged over to where he had seen the government agent before, and sure enough the man was still patroling the area. He smiled and crouched down silently. He began moving his way towards the man until he was right up behind him. He stuck his arm around the guys' neck and heard a snap before there was no more movement. He laughed slightly and said, "Lights out," before running back around a corner of a building. He didn't want to get caught this early in. He then looked down at his hands remembering that he wasn't wearing gloves. "Aww crap," he muttered to himself before hearing Mark, They don't have your fingerprints do they? It's not like they know you exsist.
Nate then outloud said, "But I might have your fingerprints." He ran back over to the apartment complex and sat down on the floor just inside of the doorway. He wanted to think things out for a moment before he decided to do anything else.

Elle came out wearing a blue tank-top and a denim mini skirt with flip-flops. She saw Adrian drained-looking and feeling bad for him. She then noticed the absence of Mark and Nate. Usually one of them would have a sarcastic comment about now. She glanced at Adrian and asked, "Where did Mark go?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+)   Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:42 pm

Adrian sighed and sat up.
"Gone, he wasn't here when I came out of the washroom" He said, his voice dry. His throat hurt, it was burning, a common side-effect when he was desperate for blood. The burning continued, and he tried to stop breath. It has hard, but he was capaable of doing it. Jasper didn't need to breath, and therefore Adrian did not, but it was hard to convince one's body of that. He glanced up at Elle, a curious expression in his dis-coloured eyes.
"You look different" He commented, wondering why she had changed her clothes. He stood and wobbled, his body bending with fatigue. He needed food, depserately, but he couldn't even bring himself to think about eating right now. He smiled wairly at Elle, he owned her a lot, it had been her blood that was sustaining him, even if it disgusted him more then he cared to remember.
"Do you want me to go find him?" He asked, unsure if it was such a good idea if he left the appartment.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+)   Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:54 pm

Elle laughed slightly at what Adrian had said before listening to his question. She then answered, "We should probably both go looking for him." She then closed her eyes for a second, and opened them up as Claire Bennet. She hadn't been Claire in over a week, and it felt weird for her to be her now. She then said, "We should probably be our character though so no one suspects us."
She glanced over in a mirror on the wall seeing how well the outfit fit Claire. She was glad their body's were built similar so she wouldn't have to change so much; plus she didn't look like she was wearing an outfit Claire would wear. At that point she remembered to pull her hair up in a pony-tail; she really was trying to blend in as best as she could.

Nate leaned his head back up against the wall wondering what to do. He wanted to call Elena or Sully, and because they didn't exist it really bothered him. That meant that he didn't exist until just now, and he thought he always had. Although looking back on things, he had gone through some exraordinary events and lived through all of them, so it did make sense.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+)   Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:05 pm

"Okay" Adrian said, reliquishing control. Soon tall, scared Jasper stood where he had.
"Let's go" He said his voice rough. He walked towards the door and pulled it open, laughing a bit as he nearly pulled the door from it's hinges. He glanced back at Elle, red eyes flashing. Since he had started feeding on her blood, he he had lost his golden, 'vegitarian' eyes and now had returned to the norm for vampires. He breathed deeply, savouring the scent of blood on the air, a small, dangerous smile on his face.
"I need to feed" He told her simply, knowing that he couldn't feed when Adrian had control of their body. The boy was weak, laughably so, and he was begining to feel weak as well due to the lack of blood. He smiled at Elle, although it was a sadistic grin. He would help her find Mark, but then he would go off and find some carless and useless human and then they would know the true meaning of fear.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+)   Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:35 pm

Nate heard the door and stood up quickly. He pulled his gun out of his holster and held it tightly in his hand. He waited to see who it was before he would make a break for it, even though he figured who it was.

Claire walked out of the door and said, "We should get going," before starting down the stairs. Jasper seriously creeped her out but she didn't want to say so.

ooc: sorry...writer's block XD
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+)   Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:40 pm

Could you stop thinking about blood for one second! Adrian hissed at Jasper from the back of his mind. Jasper just laughed, he could scent Nate or Mark or whatever he was called nearby. A low grin appeared on his face, his smile twisting the scars that covered his body. Thankfully they were invisible to humans, unless they we're really looking. He ran an absentminded hand down his bare arm, playing with the scars that ran the length of the arm. He glanced at Elle, "He's just down there" He stated calmly, knowing that Nate was just around the corner. He moved faster then a human could even see, appearing behind Nate and snagging the gun from him.
"Don't even think about it" He hissed, holding the gun casually in his hand and debating whether or not to destroy it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+)   Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiding in Plain Sight (semi-lit+)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next