Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Great War of Amaraial

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

The Great War of Amaraial - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:30 am

"Damn what the hell did this lion eat?" Scylla murmured. It gave another roar before it was struck to the ground by a spear of light. Orfeo came upon his horse and it spoke, "Children, return to the camps, we'll handle it." Rebel came over to the group covered in scratches but other than that he seemed fine.
Back to top Go down
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:37 am

(Might I join?)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:42 pm

Ooc\\
Heya Volk~
:3
Of course you may, I think bio skeletons are on the first page. ^^
Back to top Go down
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:26 pm

(Okay I'll have to think about which charries to play though.)
Back to top Go down
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:24 pm

Name; Volarius
Age; 25
Gender; Male
Species; Volarune Demon Hybrid
Looks; A tall scrawny looking young boy with black feathers in his hair that resemble a ravens. Has big birdlike eyes with a catish look to them as well. Skin is pale as ivory and his build is frail looking.
Weapon; Shadow Magics called Dark War Voidal Magic and Dual Blades.
Element; Shadow and Fire
Crush; None
Other; Volarius has a demon Alter Ego named Volarune. Volarune is the Volarune demon that when he shifts into reality Volarius becomes his shadow. But when Volarius is out in reality, Volarune is his shadow.
Demon Form: Volarune has two Demon forms. One that looks human in the face and completely covered in black raven feathers over the body and raven tail feathers and wings, the other is a giant dragon demon bird.

Back to top Go down
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:26 pm

A tall and yet scrawny looking shadow began coming towards the camp. The shadows eyes glow a dark green. A voice whispered from it, "Help me, please..." Then out of the shadows a young man was seen. He was covered in blood, all his clothes was torn into shreds. With a very weak sigh, he passed out and shivered up into a ball.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:18 am

One of the soliders gasp, and he quickly surged foward followed by a mage whom was checking him over, he called for a large burly werewolf to take the strange male into the infirmary where he will be cared for.
Back to top Go down
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:27 pm

The young man had black raven's feathers in his hair. His face looked like an innocent youth in his 20's. He was pale as death and the blood smelled of his and a dark creature of somewhat inside of him. Then somehow his shadow moved. It moved away from the bearer of it and a murmur came from, "Forgive me Volarius, my Humanity.... I didn't mean to make us panic!" The shadow then took form of one who resembled young man to the exact shape and build. But this shadow was covered in black feathers and black wings in tow on his back with only his face looking human. Yet his eyes had a look in them that was a panicked Demon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great War of Amaraial
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: