Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Great War of Amaraial

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

The Great War of Amaraial - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:00 pm

"Yep." She smiled then just snuggled close to him as the temperature began to drop.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:36 pm

Keiss snapped his fingers and the fire grew to warm them as the air grew cold.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:42 pm

It was so comfortable that Jinx eventually fell asleep on Keiss.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:54 pm

Keiss smiled and laid back on the ground, falling asleep with her at his side.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:21 pm

-Le Morning-
A ruffling of soft feathers awoke Jinx and she gave a quiet moan before sitting up to meet Bishop's eyes, "Well, well, my dear, I knew this was going to happen sometime soon." The elf blushed furiously and nudged Keiss, "Wake up, please." Scylla stood in between Rebel and Echo, the trio laughing quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:28 am

Keiss sat up and smiled a little. "So, good morning, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:16 pm

"Of course it is. Now get moving before you guys miss out breakfast, it smells lovely from where we are." Rebel grumbled, sniffing the air.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:13 am

He laughed. "Well sorry for holding you guys up."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:23 pm

"Naww you're good." Scylla smiled, white wings fluttering a bit.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:17 pm

Keiss smiled. "Don't tease us for having a bit of romance, Ms. Crushing-on-the-Telepath.", he laughed, motioning to Maestro, who was at the moment not paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:48 pm

The female angel turned away, flustering to a light shade of a rosy red. Jinx smiled, and laughed as well.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:15 pm

Keiss snickered a little and stood up. "Anyway, let's go get some breakfast! If they had bacon, and y'all made me miss it, I am going to hurt people!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:28 pm

"They have plently." The golden eagle chuckled. Echo nodded her head, "Most of the people within the camp had eaten, but they're cooking for the late snoozers."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:24 am

Keiss smiled. "Then tallyho, my compatriots! LEt us go forth, and eat our fill of BACON!!!!!!!!!!", he said, striking a heroic pose and pointing towards where the food was.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:43 pm

The group chuckled and Jinx turned to Echo, "You guys eaten?"
"Yes we had our fill of the morning my dear, don't worry about us." Bishop winked. The elf smiled and followed after her friends.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:04 am

Keiss dashed towards where the bacon was at inhuman speeds, and loaded his plate.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:04 pm

The other soon came in and one male elf came up rubbing Jinx's head, "Well it seems like the old man let you go, huh?" She turned to see and suddenly gave a yelp hugging him, "Oh gawd! I thought I wasn't going to see you again." He gave a chuckle and saw Scylla, "Well you've grown some."
"It has been twenty decades since we last encountered." The angel smiled. Beofre any more exchanged conversation Jinx introduced the male to the other two, "This is my older brother Orfeo, he left the village a long time ago without a goodbye, but now it seems faith had destined to bring the siblings back together."
"Nice to meet you guys." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:02 pm

*fate, not faith* Keiss smiled. "Good to meet you, Orfeo! I'm Keiss Evergood, resident Pyropath!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:01 am

Ooc\\
o>o
FFFFT, my bad.....

Bic//
Orfeo gave a nod and spoke to Jinx, "Have you been able to go horsback ridindg lately?"
"Nope, but I've been soaring the skies on an eagle and through the forest on a wolf." She smiled.
"Well then, you must soon and if you're friends want to learn I'm sure they'd like to tag along." He chuckled.
"First we eat!" Scylla murmured snathing a few tea biscut cookies to nibble on for herself.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:06 am

Keiss snatched an enormous plate of bacon and some orange juice, smiling. "I'd love to go horseback riding."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:13 am

"Ah, but at first you have to capture your own horse, that's the only catch." The older male elf smiled.
"Wait you mean, to find a stray to call our own?" Jinx asked as she ate some eggs.
"Yep." Orfeo answered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:17 am

"That'll be easy!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:29 am

"But the horse has to agree with you, you just can't choose one from a field and keep it to be yours. The both of you will have to be compatitable, and they're aren't just the regular horses. You have the pegasus, the elementals, unicorns, and some cross-breeds."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:53 am

"Mmm, I think I'm gonna be getting an elemental.", Keiss said, creating a small dancing ball of flame
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:15 pm

"If you guys are finished we can head over to the fields." Orfeo murmured standing up. Scylla took the bite of one last biscut and Jinx finished her plate as well. He gave a small nod and when he stepped out of the tent, Echo, Rebel, and Bishop were all standing there. The wolf stepped foward sniffing him and Jinx came out, grabbing his muzzle, "That's my brother, Orfeo, this is the other half of the crew. Our methods of transportation."
"Bishop is our golden friend, Echo is the beast, and Rebel is the mighty fangs." The angel came over, hugging the very large wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great War of Amaraial
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: