Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:19 pm

((Yes, he did
And thank you, sora))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:27 pm

"Crap!" Adrean heard the bullets as they let loose from the puppeteer's gun. He had little to no time. He croched down to where Eliza kneeled now and reach down to the weeds below the concret. He willed them to grow and to thick and long. He had enough up to baracake himself and Eliza from most of the bullets. A few peirced through the weeds though.

Adrean turned his head as on hit the concret. Another grazed his arm. "Eliza. Are you alright?" he asked roughly, holding his hands up against his wall of green.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:31 pm

Sarah smiled. "WEeds and vines. Celver. However, you forgot one thing.", she said, striking a match and walking over to the plant-based, and therefore extremely flamamble, barricade. Alexander smirked. "Nice plan, Sarah.", he said into the communicator.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:37 pm

Adrean cursed, pulling his gun out. "Yea and you forgot this." Adrean muttered, looking through the weeds to fire two shots at the girl on the other side.

"Come on we've got to move." Adrean said, looking at Eliza. He noticed the knife in the back of her leg and shook his head gravily. "That had to hurt. Come on." Adrean muttered, taking her arm and drapping it over his shoulder before letting his wall of defense burn.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:39 pm

Sarah laughed. She was standing about 3.5 inches away from where the bullets were fired. "Work on your aim, amateur.", she said, smirking.(dang, running out of stuff...)
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:55 pm

"Stop" she said "I'm a fire elementalist, remember?" she smirked, the flames gave her energy, until she could summon enough strength to push the fire at Sara instead. "Let's go" she said gruffly, leaning on Adrean. Her leg was screaming in pain, and bleeding badly. The fire had given her strenght enough to keep from passing out, but it hadn't reversed the damage.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:58 pm

Sarah growled and quickly leapt out of the path of the flames. She was surprised that they hadn't called in the army with all this going on.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:10 pm

"Stop limping." Adrean said, half picking the girl up. "We won't get anywhere." He turned to look over his shoulder and fired one more shot, squinting his eyes as he aimed.

Turning down the alley he had told Terra to go down, Adrean stopped halfway through, putting Eliza down so she could rest. His eyes wandered down to her leg and he tried not to wince. The knife was still there. "Take a deep breath." Adrean said, reaching down to pull the dagger out quickly. He held it gently in his hand, weighing it mentally.

"Those other two had guns..." He said, mostly to himself. "There was a thrid one?"
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:15 pm

Eliza winced as Adrian pulled out the dagger, clapping her hands over the wound. She took a deep shaky breath saying "I think the third one was the one Tera saw" she paused a moment "I don't know, both of the girls had dark hair" She leaned against the alley wall, taking another shaky breath. She looked down at the cut, flinching at the site and sinking to the ground so she could sit.

Last edited by elastic on Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:19 pm

{[Erm...Tera winced? xD}}

Adrean sighed deeply, cleaning the blood off the dagger before placing it on the ground. He turned Eliza's leg to see the wound. It was bleeding pretty bad. Reaching down to the bottom of his shirt, Adrean took the dagger and cut a strip of his shirt to banaged up Eliza's leg.

"Dark hair isn't going to get us far." He muttered, tieing a knot so the banadage would hold. "That's about every person in the world." He looked up quickly to see if they were still being folowed before standing up. "Can you walk now?" He asked, holding a hand out to help if she need. Where on earth had Tera gone?
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:31 pm

(That's what I"m used to writing!!)

Eliza watched cautiously as Adrean wrapped her leg up. She nodded "Yeah, I think" She stood up again. She would have to limp, but she could probably manage walking now. She swayed, but regained her balance and began walking off in the direction they were headed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:33 pm

{{Lol I firgured xD I'm kinda stuck as to what to post....Dx}}
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:01 am

Tera listened to Adrean run to the alley and she sat behind a dumpster with her hands clapsed around her knees. She listened to every sound that came to her ears, she hopped Eliza and Adrean were okay as she left but Tera knew they should be able to. Before she drifted off into la-la-land she heard some familiar voices and she jerked up right away hearing the two. She jumped up, hearing her combat boots making a soft thud on the ground and she peeked out from behind the dumpster with her blue eyes wandering over to Adrean and Eliza, "Psst, over here you guys." Tera stepped out from behind it wiping off the dust that clung on to her coat.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:53 am

Adrean turned quickly, putting a hand on his gun instinctivly. Once he saw Terra, he lowered his arm. Looking over his shoulder quickly, Adrean walked over to the girl. She seemed to be un-injured, which was good. He nodded slightly to himself before looking over at Eliza.

"Well, we found the puppeteer's...." he muttered, crossing his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:59 am

Eliza nodded vaguely, "Yes." she paused "New plan. We keep out of site, find out where they are, and then attack using the element of surprise. And I mean out of site" trying to stress the last part of her sentence. "Come on, we need to get some rest" it was getting late and she was drained from the wound.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:23 pm

Tera nodded her head quietly and she glanced around the alley and into the crowded streets, "But from now on are we going to have to stick together and move to different locations every so often to be kept from being discovered?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:34 pm

Adrean turned to look over his shoulder at Terra. "Welcome to reality." he said, flicking a strand of hair from his face before scanning the skyrise. He let his arms drop after hiding his gun once more. He tightened the straps on his gloves, flexing his fingers before turning to look back at Terra.

"Let's go. Before they come back." he said, walking after Eliza.

(bleh, small post is small xD)
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:52 pm

(oi! Join the club!)

Eliza raised and eyebrow at Tera's question "You're half right. We will stick together... No leaving each other alone. Ever. And, we will be moving around" she paused "But not too far. A different street or inn maybe..." and shrugged. She sighed, realizing that she was asking a lot of these two. "Come on, we can head back to my place"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:47 pm

{{Per chance i may join as an puppeteer to even the odds a bit?}}
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:47 pm

(That would help. Thank you^^ )
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:34 pm

{{Sweetness}}

Adrean looked over at Eliza, taking a deep breath. "We might as well go to my place." He muttered, rolling the sleeves up on his tan jacket. "It's not far from here..." And I need to pick up a few things... he added in his thoughts, quickly making a mental note of what he would need to pick up.

What was taking Adrean so long? One little suggestion....that's all he had to make...He could take it from there. Bouncing impatient, Siris hardly blinked. Arms folded over his chest, the boy leaned against the glass of a small shope. Dark black hair fell into his vision; it made him loose his focus for all of three seconds. It was enough.

Siris slipped back against the window and into the shadows as Adrean quickly scanned the alleyway. Dark brown eyes cleared of a haze as Siris pulled himself from Adrean's mind. It never was easy to get threw that boy's thick skull. Rubbing his eyes, Siris stood up slowly. He straightened out the long sleeved black shirt and shoved his hands into his dark denim jean pockets.

At least he didn't have to completely take over Adrean's mind...Siris shuddered at the thought rubbing his arm as he walked out of the store. Hand's still in his pockets, Siris walked down the street pass the alleyway. He looked up to gaze down the alleyway, and his eyes met with Adrean's for a brief moment.

Siris smirked at the dumbfounded look on the boys face before it went blanket. Siris blinked and looked away.

Adrean surpressed a shudder and rubbed his head. When he looked back to the end of the alleyway, he saw nothing. Just regular people walking around with their daily business. That was weird...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: