Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:18 pm

Adrean flexed his fingers, reframing from looking over his shoulders. His eyes went from Eliza to Terra, before he turned to glance behind him. He couldn't see much, just the dark alley.

They were probably on the roof. "Maybe we should keep moving..." Adrean whispered through his teeth, pulling at his gloves roughly.

((bleh..))
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:46 pm

Eliz nodded roughly "Come on" she murmured, disappearing into the maze of streets and keeping her eyes locked forward. A clank caused her to start up a run and her hair flew out behind her, leaving her face exposed.

Not bothering to look back she ran on, finally arriving where she wanted to go. A beauty shop. She smirked and waited for the others by the door, knowing what there reactions would be, but keeping stiff.

Rustlyn climbed down from her tree, transferring to a building top. She watched as one of the gifteds started walking, going after her until her foot found that of a piece of metal. The clank was too loud, and she dropped to her feet, laying flat along the buildings top and staying there. Still listening intently to the group.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:41 pm

Tera blinked and walked after Eliza in a hurry keeping an eye on the fast moving figure. After for a bit she caught her standing in front of a Beauty Shop and she gaged slightly.
'Oh my gosh, are we going to get new looks? Hm...if so, perfect than.' she smiled slightly and came wlaking towards Eliza glancing around catiously.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:18 pm

Sarah watched as the gifted approached the beauty shop. "Alexander, thoughts on next course of action?", she asked through her communicator. "Wait and observe, Sarah.", Alexander responded. He adjusted his robotic eye to focus on the gifted now that they were further away.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:08 pm

Adrean exhaled deeply but followed the girls; yea this didn't look suspisious or anything. Then he firgure Eliza's corse and it's desitnation. He stopped, shook his head stifly and kept walking. "I'll know when you come back out." He muttered as he passed Terra and slipped back into the crowd. He wouldn't be caught dead--well maybe dead--in a Beauty Shop.

Slipping back into the crowd, Adrean simpy went with the flow for a while. From time to time he would stop and look at something or another. Only a few times did he glance over his shoulder. He was sure they were still after them...he just had to find them first.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:48 am

"Fool" she hissed before turning abruptly into the beauty shop. She didn't bother to stop and look around, walking with purpose. Suddenly she grabbed 3 mirrors and paid, telling the clerks to hurry up all the time. Leaving to find Adrean and Tera again "Come on" she called.

Adrean had gone back into the more crowded part of the city. She searched over the heads of the crowd trying to find him.

Rustlyn watched the girl emerge from the beauty shop, smirking. She had crawled along the roofs, until finally she was behind the girl. She dropped down with ease, hissing "Hello" and smirking.

Eliza jumped at the voice, automatically bringing a mirror up to find what Tera had described. Her eyes went wide, and then narrowed in anger "Good bye" she growled looking around to make sure no one was watching and catching fire. This act was more for show, but it caught the puppeteer off guard too. This gave her time to push some of the fire at her, and run.

Rustlyn watched with awe as the girl caught on fire, her breath caught as she was hit with a bit of it, wincing at the pain. She shook her head going back into the alleyways.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:11 am

The heat from the fire hit Adrean almost immedently. He turned to barely glance over his shoulder in enough time to see Eliza go up in flames. He rolled his eyes. And she called him a fool. Turning so that he wasn't going completely against the crowd, Adrean headed back to help.

After a moment, a thought occured to him. There was more than one...Stopping in the middle of the plaze near the large tree, Adrean took a while to think. He reached up to one of the branches, pulling off a few of the small leaves. He twirled them in his fingers as his eyes scanned the rooftops. Narrowing his eyes, Adrean sent the leaves out like razors to different spots.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:07 am

Alexander growled as he watched Eliza use fire against Rustlynn. "Dammit.... sarah, I think Rustlynn might need more than a little help against them.", he said. "I'd say so.", Sarah responded.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:39 am

{{Is Alexander still on the rooftops? Or did I miss that?}}
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:50 am

(he's still on the rooftops.)
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:51 am

{{Alright, just wondering...}}
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:51 am

Tera jumped seeing Eliza in blanketed in flames and she glanced around nervous looking for any more Pupeters.
"Come out, come out wherever you are." she growled underneath her breath looking from human to human catious watching anything unusual coming from them. Her blue eyes franticly, skimmed over rooftops and into alleys watching to see one pop out and attack.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:38 pm

Alexander pulled out a small handgun and cocked it, aiming at the space right next to Tera's head. He fired a warning shot and laughed. Sarah also fired a warning shot.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:14 am

Adrean cursed, hearing the gun shots. Now it was war; apperantly his leaves missed. He called at least a dozen more from the tree and sent them towards the sound of the gun shot. "How's that for a warning." he muttered, running over to Terra and Eliza. He grabbed Terra by the arm.

"Come" on, we got to get out of here." Adrean said. "If we make the follow us out of town it'll be better" people were already running and screamin from Eliza's flame show. The gun shots didn't help, and off in the distance he could hear a patrol car.

Adrean cursed again. He looked up at the rooftops, scanning for the shooter; he couldn't find them yet. "Eliza! Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:16 am

Alexander looked in the direction of the siren. "dammit!", he said angrily. Sarah, however, aimed carefully and shot out the patrol car's tires. THen she returned her aim to the gifted.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:07 am

'The shots... there coming from the rooftops. And they must have been shot at this angle' she thought. Looking at the rooftops were the gunshots were being fired from and spotting the puppeteers. Her eyes narrowed and she smirked. She pulled the components needed for her fire from the air, carefully constructing it and blasting it at, and around both of them. One for each. She stopped, a moment to watch her aim, before running after Adrean and Tera in a flash.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:32 pm

Alexander growled. "Dammit!", he said angrily. Sarah sighed and shook her head. She took control of a nearby person and had him extinguish the flames.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:08 pm

Tera gasped her blue eyes widening in fear.
'Darn it! They found me-! I meant us!' She felt the grasp of Adrean's hand clasped around her arm and tugging Tera along to urn after him. She obeyed in a moment and fomr the corner of her eye seeing the sight of Eliza.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:31 pm

Adrean heard at least three more gun shots. One he knew wasn't aimed at them. He looked up, seeing the patrol car swurve into another lane, crashing against another car. Now that they were out of the way....

Adrean let his grip of Terra go to turn around. In one swift moment, he pulled his hidden weapon from behind, shot twice at a firgure he saw on the roof tops and lowered his gun. His eyes fellt o Eliza before he turned back around. "Terra, take the next alley to the end." he said, waiting for Eliza to catch up. He kept the gun in his hands, prepared to fire again if he had to.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:47 pm

Eliza, eyes narrowed as she ran back to Adrean. Almost falling o her face as she stopped by him. A quick glance at the gun told her where the extra shots had come from. Something whistled past her head, and she looked back to find the girl with black hair behind them.

She had a smirk on and Eliza didn't know why until something icily cold bit into her leg. She yelled out in pain, dropping down on one knee. Luckily, the girl had only two knives, and no other weapons, but the damage had been done.

Rustlyn swirled to knives between her fingers, sending the first one out a little to high and missing. She aimed the second one carefully, and made her mark. She smirked at the surprise on the girls face. Disappearing back into the shadows. She scrambled up to the roof tops, laying flat against them and watching the three.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:51 pm

Alexander snarled as the bullet fired from Adrean's gun hit his shoulder. He whipped out antoher gun and unleashed a hail of bullets, not just at Adrean, but at his friends as well. He was angry now, and wasn't about to show nay mercy.

Last edited by sora22 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:55 pm

((Uh... sora.
I don't think that's very realistic. You barley got by with the half robotic thing... ))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:57 pm

(fine....i'll change it.)
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:59 pm

((Okay, thanks sora. No rush))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:18 pm

{{Kinda confused. Did Sora already edit the post?}}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)   Pupet Masters (sem-lit please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pupet Masters (sem-lit please)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: