Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:52 am

"Perhaps go for a ride?" He asked, he'd have to use Chase, as Dark was still injured. Demitri laced his fingers with her's, leading the way towards the barn.

Saraya laughed.
"Wow" She murmured watching Keegan with admiring eyes. He certainly looked graceful when he ran.

Adrian wrapped an arm around Scarlett's shoulders.
"Having fun?" He asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:23 pm

Gabby smiled. "Okay. That would be great." She said.

Scarlette smiled. "The best time in my life." She said.

Keegan slowed. "Come on." He said. "You going to have to move faster."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:30 pm

Demitri smiled and walked slowly towards the barn, moderating his pace for the human princess.
"Sounds like a plan then" He murmured.

Adrian grinned, he noticed Demitri and Gabby up ahead and his grin faltered. His brother was going to flip.

Saraya rolled her eyes at Keegan, but sped up.
"How's this?" She asked, effortlessly matching his pace.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:30 pm

Gabby smiled and then walked beside Demitri. "It's absolutely beautiful today." Gabby murmured softly.

Scarlette looked up at Adrian and saw his grin falter. She saw Demitri and Gabby and gulped. "Oh no." She said.

Keegan smiled. "Better."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:22 pm

Demitri turned as he picked up Adrian and Scarlett's scent.
"Yes beautiful" He said, narrowing his eyes at the couple.

"We are so screwed" Adrian said, wincing at the look on his twin's face.

Saraya grinned, "Well that's good" She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:15 am

Scarlette met Demitri's glare. "Yes. Very screwed." She said softly.

Gabby smiled.

Keegan smiled back. "Yes. It is."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:23 am

"Adrian" Demitri's low, irritated voice called out.
"Gabby, please go ahead to the barn, I need to have a word with my twin" He said, glaring at the two 'people' walking towards him.

"Er, hey Demitri" Adrian said, putting his hand up to keep Scarlett behind him.

Saraya grinned and then frowned when she heard Demitri's voice.
"Uh oh"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:44 pm

Gabby shrugged, waved to her sister and the knights and continued toward the barn, reaching Rosalinda's stall and smiling.

Keegan heard Demitri too. "Might as well face him." Keegan said. "Come on."

Scarlette smiled. "Hey Demitri." She looked at him. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:37 pm

Demitri glowered at the two, before seeing Saraya and Keegan emerging.
"What the hell is wrong with you two?" He snarled at his twin and Keegan. He gestured at the Princesses, the now vampire princesses.
"Are you kidding me? Could you not control yourselves?" He growled, eyes narrowing as he took in the sights of the two female vampires.

"No dude, it wasn't us" Adrian said, throwing his hands up.
"Some other vampires attacked. One got Saraya, and when I was trying to help Keegan, another got Scarlette" He tried to explain. He should've known his brother would react like this.

Saraya's eyes darted back and forth between Adrian and Demitri. Sighing she smiled at Demitri.
"It's true" She murmured, dark eyes darting to Keegan.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:36 am

Keegan stood cooly by Saraya's side. "You know," he said, rumpuling his eyebrows, "You jump to conclusions pretty quickly." He said with a slight smile.

Scarlette looked at Demitri. "It wasn't Keegan or Adrian." She said, matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:11 am

Dermitri ignored the others, focusing on Adrian.
"Other vampires, here?" He asked, his voice worried. He turned and looked at Saraya and Scarlett.
"Okay" He said, nodding his head to Scarlett, knowing that she was the more talkative twin. "Are you two okay?" He asked, knowing that becoming a vampire could be unpleasent.

Adrian breathed a small sigh of relief as Demitri relaxed.
"Yea, a few grudge holders" He murmured, shaking his head a bit and watching as Demitri adressed the twins.

Saraya pressed herself against Keegan's side and shaking her head. She hadn't reacted well to being turned but now she was adjusting and begining to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:43 pm

Keegan threw his arm around Saraya's shoulders.

Scarlette smiled. "Fine, actually."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:12 pm

Demitri turned his attention to Saraya.
"Did all of you adjust find?" He said pointedly.

"I'm better" She said, shrugging, knowing Demitri knew her. She cuddled against Keegan, hiding her face shyly against his side.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:53 pm

Scarlette stayed silent, because she knew the question wasn't directed at her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:40 pm

Demitri frowned.
"I figured you wouldn't take it as well as Scarlett" He commented. He glanced back at the barn, Gabby would be back soon, and he wasn't sure how to tell her about all this.
"How do we want to tell Gabby? Or our we keeping this secret?" He asked Scarlett, knowing that she would answer for both of them.

Saraya shrugged, also glancing at her twin.
"What do you want to do?" She asked Keegan, cuddling against his side as well.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:43 pm

"Keep it a secret." Scarlette said. She didn't care if the question was directed at her or not. "We can't tell her." She said.

Keegan didn't speak, just let Scarlette answer for them all.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:47 pm

Demitri sighed, "Oh joy" He murmured, shaking his head and glancing at his twin. Adrian smiled at him, Scarlette seemed to speak for everyone it seemed.
"Where are you all headed?" He asked, knowing that they wouldn't want to stick around right now.

Saraya glanced at Keegan.
"Continue our walk?" She asked him softly, linking her fingers with him, but still staying pressed against his side.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:00 pm

Keegan nodded. "Sure."

Scarlette looked at Adrian. "I'm not sure." She said. "What shall we do?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:03 pm

"I was thinking of grabbing Kar and Romeo and going for a ride" Adrian said, glancing at Scarlette to see if this was an acceptable idea/

Saraya smiled and pulled away from him.
"We should go swimming" She murmured, she loved swimming, and she knew Keegan probably wouldn't protest the idea. In fact, she had thrown on her bikini under her clothes.
"You guys wanna come?" She asked Adrian and Scarlette.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:05 pm

Scarlette smiled. "We are gonna go riding." Scarlette said. "Maybe another time." She said, grabbing Adrian's hand and leading him into the stable.

Keegan shrugged. "Let's go." He said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:07 pm

Adrian laughed as Scarlette dragged him towards the stables.
"See you guys" He called over his shoulder, smiling as Demitri followed him. Gabby was probably in the barn.

Saraya smiled at Keegan and began to walked towards the bend in the river, which was an awesome place to swim.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:10 pm

Keegan followed.

Scarlette saw Romeo still standing where she had been lying not that long ago. "Who's my pretty boy?" she asked, letting go of Adrian's hand and rushing to Romeo's side. "You taught him well Demitri. He saved my life." She whispered, knowing Gabby wouldn't be able to hear.

Gabby saw Demitri come in behind Adrian and Scarlette. She had her fingers twisted loosely in Rosalinda's mane.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:16 pm

"It's my job" Demitri responded in an equally low voice.
"You didn't tack her up?" Demitri said louder, teasing Gabby. He knew she never tacked up her own horse. Demitri walked to Dark's stall, feeding him a carrot before moving onto Chase's.
"Sorry" He apologized to his other stallion.

Adrian let out a low whistle and Kar pushed his stall open, trotting over to his master. The massive stallion butted his head against his owner.
"Hey brat" He teased the large horse, feeding him a cookie he kept in his pocket.

Saraya emerged from the forest at the edge of the swimming area. She stripped off her dirty jeans and top, lying them on the ground and folding them neatly. She was wearing a striped orange and white bikini and she loved it.
"Ready?" She asked him, running effortlessly across the grass before diving ino the river.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:19 pm

Gabby looked at him. "No." She said. She grabbed Rosalinda's blanket and put it on the mare's back.

Scarlette saddled Romeo quickly.

Keegan smiled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:28 pm

Demitri walked over, helping her quickly to saddle the mare, before turning his attention to Chase. The stallion was excited, it was rare he was taken out, mainly because Dark was Demtri's main war horse for the time being.
"There" He said, swinging up onto the stallion's back and smiling at Gabby.

Adrian hopped onto Kar bareback, he wasn't in the mood to saddle the prancing stallion.
"Where shall we go?" He asked Scarlette.

Saraya surfaced, further out in the river then normal.
"Coming?" She called to Keegan, brushing dark hair from her eyes and swimming back towards the shore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next