Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Werebeasts

Go down 
+2
DemonHirugi
Yakumo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
elastic
Verifier
elastic

The Werebeasts - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Werebeasts   The Werebeasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:59 am

Terra stayed pressed against the tree for a moment He's distracted she thought If I could get behind him... staying in her human form, she crawled around the trees and bushes, using them as cover until she could see the back of the creature. Snarling, Terra morphed and lunged at him, aiming to knock him over or at least scratch him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Werebeasts   The Werebeasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:09 pm

Ace smiled. He had morphed so that he had a face in the back of his head, and immediately whipped around, shooting at Terra.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: The Werebeasts   The Werebeasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:36 pm

Terra yelped as Ace shot at her, taking the bullet in her lower arm. She fell back, changing into herself and clutching at the wound. He must die... she growled angrily. She was about to lunge at him again, when she noticed the pain in her arm and the blood pouring from it. Clenching her jaw Terra retreated behind a bush to try and stay hidden from her opponent long enough to gain more energy.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Werebeasts   The Werebeasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:45 pm

Ace laughed and smiled, firing repeatedly into the bushes.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Werebeasts   The Werebeasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:46 am

Reynard got hit with each one of the weapons at least once, and he yowled every time. The sword pierced his left back paw, the axe tore into his tail, the mace hit the pierced leg, the flail struck his arm, the warhammer smacked his other arm, and the gun landed a bullet into his right leg. The club, however, was the only to hit his head, which caused him to loose all control he had. All of his wounds suddenly felt like measly scratches, and he attacked with all the fury he could muster. He started to think. If I kill this human, I will no longer be such a beast as I am!

Then, in all of the commotion, something told him to become human again. And he did.

Now it seemed that a teenage boy was run/limping away, trying to escape the terrible man who had hurt him. If Ace was watching him at all as he retreated, he could have seen that this was one of his own son's friends.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Werebeasts   The Werebeasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:33 pm

Ace turned to continue attacking Reynard, but saw that it was his own son's best friend. He stared in horror as he realized that he was attacking human beings, not simple beasts.
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: The Werebeasts   The Werebeasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:01 pm

Keegan roared In anger watching his friends being shot and being hurt. He took a few more steps forwards, towards Ace. He raised a paw, slashing him hard In the chest. He then stood over the boy and snarled, showing his rows of razor sharp fangs. "Enough!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.teripets.com/profile.teri?view=Yakumo
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Werebeasts   The Werebeasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:43 pm

Ace disappeared as polypans can and do, evading Keegan's attack.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Werebeasts   The Werebeasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:06 pm

Reynard was deep in the forest by now, and his pain all hit him at once. He leaned against a tree, panting and trying to stay alive. "Dangit, why? Why was I cursed like this?" he asked, staring towards the heavens and coughing fiercely. "Maybe if I died, I could be reborn without this wretched transformed beast form." The boy coughed again, a bit more violently. "But what about the others? They'll miss me. I can't stop now. I've got to...urggh...keep going!" Reynard lifted himself off the tree, and stumbled into a nearby village. Blood was trailing behind him, and he was beginning to become extremely weak. He threw himself against a resident's door, causing it to break open. "Help me..." he pleaded before collapsing on the floor.

((Could someone else be the people living here? I'm not really one to know hospitable nature.))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Werebeasts   The Werebeasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:13 pm

Sara shuddered a bit at the ferocity of Keegan's roar. She had never heard him this angry. She flattened her ears against her head, a small whimper escaping her as she stared lashed her tail aggrivated.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: The Werebeasts   The Werebeasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:16 pm

Keegan stood there, snarling at the empty air, and the space under his paws where the hunter once lay. He was shaking with anger, and from the loss of blood. With another howl of rage he took off Into the forest, he needed to be alone before he did something he would regret. Raven sighed, coming up from her beast form, watching her older brother go. "I hate to see him like this.." She sighed.

~I can try Hanabi.~

The man and the woman who were eating dinner looked up at the sound of their door crashing, and the human that felll In afterwards. They gasped at his bloody figure and quickly carried him off to upstairs. They washed his arms and legs, before changing his clothes for him. The man carried Reynard to the gest room they had upstairs, laying him softly on the bed.

~Fail. ^~
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: The Werebeasts   The Werebeasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:28 pm

Terra scrunched up tight as shots were fired after her, managing to be missed by them. Her breath tightened in her throat as she heard the commotion dying down and saw the two boys go past her. She staggered up, still clenching her arm and saw that the hunter was gone, 'But where did he go?' she thought urgently, glancing around with frantic stares. Deciding it wouldn't do any use to try and find him, Terra turned her attention to the wound in her arm, fortunatley the bullet hadn't gone in very deep, so she had a chance at get it out without doing any major damage to herself. With much prodding, Terra got it out and threw it hard into the forest, not caring to take it as some sick souvenir. She sighed again, looking around she noticed two others, and waved weakly, before sitting on the ground, ears alert for danger.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Werebeasts   The Werebeasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:30 pm

((Well, thanks for trying anyway. It isn't too bad!))

Stinging pain. Blood-soaked, heavy clothing. Hard floor. That's what Reynard remembered. His pains weren't as severe anymore. His clothes were dry and warm. And the object he was laying on was anything but a hard floor. He snuggled into a blanket, coughed slightly, and smiled. Were he a werefox at that very moment, he would have wagged his tail.

For once, the fox boy forgot his 'disease'. For once, he wasn't on the verge of crying.

For the first time ever, Reynard Kit was truly happy.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Werebeasts   The Werebeasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:34 pm

Ace reappeared in his small hide out, away from his home. He sat down, putting his head in his hands. He sighed. He was beginning to realize that he wasn't just killing mindless beasts like a person out deer hunting - he was ruining the lives of actual people.
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: The Werebeasts   The Werebeasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:47 pm

The man, known as Jason, went up stairs to the guest bed room to check up on their gest. Noticing the boy was alseep he just set the tray off food and drink he had carried up, ontop of the dresser that sat next to the bed. He carefully moved about the room opening the blindes, letting some light Into the room. Before leaving he flipped the switch to turn on the cieiling fan.

--------------------

Keegan, Inraged, stalked through a small village that he found after running around the forest so much. He snarled at the humans that stared at him with awe and hatered. He snaped then, soon as someone kicked a rock at him, he started to attack the village. Killing every person he saw, clawing up buildins, and destorying cars. The people were sent screaming, running out of the village to try and save their lives.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Werebeasts   The Werebeasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:56 pm

Sara nodded feeling bad for Raven. Keegan always took off when he was upset and it was hard for all of them to see him like that. She twitched her tail and setted back down, stretching out her front legs and clawing aimlessly at the ground. It was a relaxation technique for her.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Werebeasts   The Werebeasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:05 pm

Ace sighed. He heard the screams, and knew that it was Keegan. 'It's my fault...', he thought. 'If I hadn't attacked them, he wouldnt be doing this.', he thought. "There's just one way to fix this...", he said, disappearing. He reappeared in front of Keegan, ready to take his full punishment.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Werebeasts   The Werebeasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:06 pm

Reynard awoke. He was hearing thrashing outside, and screams. He leaped out of bed and cringed at hid unhealed wounds. He shifted into his werefox form, thrust open the window, and jumped out, searching for the cause of all the surrounding destruction.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: The Werebeasts   The Werebeasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:09 pm

Terra shook her head, confused about what had just happened, what had it been? She rubbed her temples trying to defuse the headache that came as a package with the gunshot. She gripped her arm again, trying to disregard the searing pain and forget the horrible feeling of the bullet. She stood up, slowly, weakly, but once she was up, she felt stronger, a new light in her eyes. She wanted to fight, it was natural whenever she seemed to be loosing, she wanted to prove that she could win to herself. Faint cries reached her ears, and she knew it was the other boy that had been there 'I should go help' she thought not pausing to think about the consequences and instead turning around and leaping into the forest, making a point of changing into her bobcat form.
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: The Werebeasts   The Werebeasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:12 pm

Keegan snarled louder, his form shaking with anger as her came to a stop before the hunter that had appeared Infront of him. He snarled again, not knowing what he was going to do. Something Inside him told him If he attacked he'd loose himself forever, but something else told him to attack to let this human feel pain. "You...You're the cause of this!" His voice boomed.

---------

"Come on Sara! We need to move now!" Raven growled, hearing her echoing brother's voice. Not really waiting for the other, she lept forwards changing Into her jaguar form, she took off.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Werebeasts   The Werebeasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:15 pm

Ace nodded. "I know. KIll me if you want."
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: The Werebeasts   The Werebeasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:16 pm

Terra ran through the forest, following the voices and the scent Keegan had left. She came through the clearing onto a scared village, and the sight of Keegan and the hunter, she could even see Reynard. She growled, changing back into her human form, her eyes changed from eagerness to hate as she approached the hunter, 'He's the reason for the hole in my arm' she thought bitterly, snarling once again.

((Sorry for the bold, but I wanted emphasis and I was using a thought thingy...))
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: The Werebeasts   The Werebeasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:29 pm

Keegan snaped his jaws at Terra as she approched, wanting to no one to Interfear, this was mostly his fight though he knew It was their fight now as well. He paced back and forth, trying to figure out what the heck he was going to do. He sighed then, his temper starting to dim, though only slightly. He glared at the boy Infront of him. "No. I won't kill you. Your not worth It." He sighed, shaking his head. 'Calm down Keegan. Chill.' He thought. "I want you gone. Out of here, now. If I catch you back here again I will kill you, and that's a promise."
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: The Werebeasts   The Werebeasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:34 pm

Terra glared at Keegan for a moment, thinking of just attacking Ace, but the light had left her, and was replaced by even more pain. She sighed and winced, clenching her wound still, she noticed Keegan had a few, and wondered why he hadn't paid much mind to them. She glared one last time at the hunter, wanting him to leave so she could get back to her life.

((Writer's block...))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Werebeasts   The Werebeasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:36 pm

"Why don't you just kill me now? I deserve it.", Ace said, smiling to himself. He hoped his plan would work.(He ain't actually sorry for Keegan. HA!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Werebeasts   The Werebeasts - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Werebeasts
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: