Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Vampire academy

Go down 
+3
Vampiressqueen16
x_fire
DemonHirugi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Vampire academy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:19 pm

Enai paused in her tracks, deciding to jump on his insecurity "Why yes, of course. Why?" Her eyes widened in realization as she said "A human!" She scoffed at the statement "What are your likes doing here?" Enai inquired, advancing on him. She had forgotten about Lana altogether, a human was in there midst, and she didn't know whether to attack or protect him, and decided on neither. Instead, she continued to eye him with a demonic gleam in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:22 pm

Koby and Vi dropped down behind Jake. "a human, huh? Your likes aren't welcome here.", Koby said, growling. Jake looked around, terrified. He was surrounded! "What the hell is going on!?", he said, scared.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:22 pm

"A human?" Lana said, shocked. "What are you doing at this school then?" She demanded, suddenly becoming much more animated in her voice and movements. She shifted adgitatedly from one foot to the other.
"No humans come here" She said, looking at Enai, unsure of what her friend was planning on doing. She hadn't seen a human at their school ever before, if the vampires found out they'd go crazy. She sighed, seeing Koby and Vi, two more of their friends, and the two vampire she had been thinking about.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:25 pm

Enai's eyes narrowed as she said "What's going on is, your a human, in a school full of creatures, as your kind calls it. Shall I elaborate? Werewolves, Elves, Vampires, Shape shifters... and more" her eyes shone with excitement, this was going to be fun. For a second she wondered what the boy might do, run? Or would he be caught by the students now surrounding him? "So, human, what will you do now?" Enai said it with cruelty, but intended for him to run, she'd rather not partake in a blood bath.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:30 pm

Jake was absolutely terrified. Koby smiled, showing his fangs. Vi did the same. He got closer to Jake, his eyes bright red. Jake backed away, scared. Koby smiled all of a sudden, and put his hand on Jake's shoulder. "Well, Jake, welcome to Vampire Academy. Hope you enjoy your stay here. And lsiten, don't enlighten anybody to your... eh... condition, let's call it."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:34 pm

Lana rolled her eyes a little but didn't say anything. She glanced at Jake again, she had never really had much contact with humans , let alone one who had walked right into a school like this. She bit her lip, wondering what sort of things would happen to Jake if the others here knew what he was.
"How did you get accepted here, the administration has to know your human?" She asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:39 pm

Jake shrugged. "i dunno."
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:41 pm

Enai nodded slowly and said "Maybe they already know. But why would they do that?" before adding "Nah, must of just overlooked it." She looked down, and was startled when the bell rang. "That darn bell!" She stalked to the entrance covering her ears with a hot temper as she stormed off to class.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:43 pm

"What's your first class Jake?" Lana asked, sighing. She guessed part of the whole tour guide thing was to show him where his classes were. She glanced around, she didn't really want to be to late.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:50 pm

Enai growled in annoyance, glad that the bell had finally stopped. She looked around at everyone who had made it to class on time. She sighed, leaning back in her chair, and waited for class to begin. Enai still had no idea why they had to come to school, but she had been told that it was to make them look more normal.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:07 pm

ooc// You guys just wanna skip to lunch?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:08 pm

OOC:; I'm fine with whatever, but I can't post anything till waddle gets back on.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:18 pm

(I'm back on! And sure, elastic!)
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:23 pm

ooc// *pokes* it's your turn to post waddle ^^
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:28 pm

*pokes you back*(I can't think of anything...)
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:44 pm

ooc// Okay, I'll post. We're skipping to lunch right?

bic// Enai sighed with relief as the morning classes were finished and they were dismissed to lunch. She never knew how they managed to feed so many races, with such diverse diets. The meat today was lamb, there was also some salad, and Enai automatically reached for salad. She never had found meat appealing. Searching the crowded and large cafeteria for Lana, Enai found her by the door and went over to her "How was your day as a tour guide?" she inquired, it couldn't have been that bad.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:52 am

(YEah, we're skipping to lunch)

Jake grabbed some lamb, and a small salad. He went over to Koby and Vi. "hey, guys.", he said. 'Hey, I gotta say, thanks for covering my ass when those vampries started up with me.", he said, smiling. "No prob, dude.", Koby said, smiling. Jake noticed that Koby had a guitar. 'You paly guitar, Koby?", Jake asked. "Uh, yeah. Duh. I'm world famous. I'm Kobura.", Koby said. "REally? Dude, I have all your CD's!", Jake said, smiling. Koby sighed and rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:03 am

Lana rolled her eyes a little, ignoring the food. She rarely ate.
"Fine I guess, if you don't count the diasterous vampire incident" She mumbled, walking into the cafeteria and finding a seat in a corner. She sat, waiting for Enai to sit with her. She was starting to really despise vampires, except for Koby and Vi, but the others were really getting on her nerves.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:14 am

ooc// I'm not sure what you mean by 'vampire incident' so I'll just be clueless in the rp x]

bic//
Enai followed, narrowly avoiding crashing with everyone. She sat down by Lana and asked, "What do you mean? Was there something else besides this morning's incident with Jake?" She tried to rack her brain, to think if she had seen anything, or if her friend had just meant what had happened this morning. She instantly felt sheepish, but decided to let Lana answer instead of taking back the question.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:18 am

"No, it happened in gym class" Lana explained, smiling a little.
"Some of the other vamps realized that Jake wasn't exactly like us" She said, raising her eyebrows. "So they started in on him, basically he was gonna be food, but Koby was there, and he 'sorted' everything out" She explained, leaving out some of the more gruesome details.
"It's been a long morning" She muttered. She still wasn't a big fan of her tour guide duties, especially when she had to show a human around a school filled with creatures that would eat or kill him at any given time.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:26 am

Enai stifled a laugh "I wonder why you were assigned as tour guide? And I also want to know why and how a human was accepted." she finished by banging her fist lightly on the table, before turning to her scattered food and taking a small nibble. She cleaned off the fork and jabbed at Lana with it, "Just go with it for now though, wouldn't want to get into trouble with the headmaster"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:41 am

Lana sighed, wrinkling her nose a little.
"I know, I know, but still" She muttered staring at the table.
"I don't see why they asked me? It's not like I can really stop an angry vampire, I mean I could if I had to, but I really don't like the idea" She grumbled looking at her friend with a worried expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:44 am

Enai laughed bitterly "I'm surprised you haven't run into any, I mean, can't they smell humans? And what about the other creatures? They aren't too nice either" She looked at her salad for a moment before pushing it away. She spotted Jake out of the corner of her eye, "Maybe we should go see what's up with him? Maybe he's got some linage or something... but I doubt it"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:25 pm

(OIoh, you gsve me a great idea, elastic! Jake could find out that he's one eighteenth vampire or something! p.S. I have npothing...)
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:14 pm

ooc// I thought we were gonna have the headmaster be some bad guy or something, or a concpiracy... x] but if you want lineage than fine >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire academy
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next