Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Vampire academy

Go down 
+3
Vampiressqueen16
x_fire
DemonHirugi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Vampire academy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:56 pm

(I dunno, it's your post.)
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:04 pm

(...THe stage is outside.)
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:04 pm

Lana leaned against the wall of the building, watching as people came into the large court yard of their school. She sighed and glanced down, feeling slightly akward. She hated being at school, prefering to be alone, or with her few close friends as opposed to surrounded by tons of people she didn't know. Her black bag sat at her feet and she knelt, pretending to be looking for something, so that she didn't have to talk to anyone. Glancing up from under her lashes she glanced around again, relieved to see that no one was coming to try and talk to her. A few people here still tried that, but usually she remained quiet, barely speaking, or she'd ignore them. She wasn't trying to be rude when she did this, but she just never knew what to say to people she didn't know. Sighing, she rose to her feet, swining her bag over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:09 pm

Jake smiled as he walked on to the campus. "V. Academy...", he said, smiling. He looked at his new school, sihing happily at it's beauty. He saw a girl kneeling near the wall of the school, and walked over to her. "Hey, I'm Jake. I'm new here.", he said happily.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:11 pm

ooc// I'm sure I don't know what your talking about.
I'm just gonna bump into lana if that's alright?

bic//
Enai sighed, she was getting bored with sitting around, so she decided to stretch her legs some. She walked across the courtyard, her boots clacking against the stoned ground underneath, her gaze wandered to the large clock towering above them, daring it to move faster so she could get the day over with. She stumbled over a stone and landed with a thud on the ground, usually, she was much more careful and graceful, but this time, she had had no chance of stopping the plunge. Growling, she got up, instantly quieting the creatures who had the nerve to laugh with a menacing glare. Then brushed off. Enai decided she might as well sit down and sat, on leg tucked in, her arm wrapped around it, the other stretched out in front of her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:13 pm

(What I'm tlaking about is, Vi and Koby are on the stage, which is outsidde)
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:14 pm

ooc// okay ^^
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:16 pm

(yup)
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:20 pm

Lana' s heart skipped a beat, someone, someone she didn't know was talking to her.
"Hi" She said softly, staring at the ground. Suddenly she wished one of her own friends was around to save her from this horribly akward situation. She glanced around hopefully, no one.
"Oh, I'm Lana" She said her voice still quiet.

OOC: Fine by me.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:23 pm

"Hi, Lana. LIke I said, i'm new here. Would you mind showing me around?", Jake said.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:24 pm

ooc// x] I feel obliged to ask first.

bic//
Enai spotted two people talking, and rolled her eyes. She knew she should probably go over there, but didn't feel like it in the least. Finally, she brought herself to go over and mutter in the nicest tone she could muster, which still wasn't very nice "Hello" and backed it up by saying "I'm Enai" Before crouching uncomfortable by the girl.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:35 pm

Lana bit her lip, feeling more akward. She was friends with Enai, and was over joyed that the girl had come to her rescue.
"I think you need to talk to the people at the office, I'm not a very good guide" Lana whispered, shocked by how much she had just said to this complete stranger.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:38 pm

"Ok, then, could you at least show where the office is?"
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:47 pm

Enai jumped in, her eyes met the other boys as she stated "See those double doors behind you? Go through them, it's the first door on your left. You can't miss it, because it's labeled by a plaque above the door." She pointed towards the large double doors in front of them, and waited for the boy to let the information sink in. Finally, she lowered her hand to the ground behind her, and the other joined it, as Enai leaned back on them, her face was now towards the sun, as she let it sink in. Snapping her head back up, she turned to Lana "I wish the day would be over already... I haven't gotten off to a great start. And you?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:50 pm

Lana laughed softly.
"What do you think?" She said, knowing Enai would pick up on the reference.
"Have you see anyone else yet? I only just got here" She asked, speaking a bit more now that she was talking to someone she knew. She hadn't seen her friends very much recently, probably because they were all caught up with their own things.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:50 pm

"Thanks!", Jake said, smiling, going to the office. A few minutes later, he came back. "Lana, they said for me to have you show me around."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:52 pm

"You're kiding" She hissed, staring at Jake in complete horror, "I'm not even on the list of kids that do that" She said, her voice instantly going soft again as she looked at Enai desperately.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:56 pm

The corners of her mouth twitched up as Enai responded "No, it seems that everyone- or at least everyone I know- has decided to disappear." She brought her hands together, palms touching, and brought them apart, indicating a vanishing motion. Her eyes drifted back to the clock and her face twisted into a confused frown "Shouldn't that blasted bell have rung by now?" she hated to loud noise it made, it gave her a headache each time, but she dealt with it day after day. Hearing the boy she frowned even more, "Lana, would you come with me to the restrooms? I hear they won't let you go without a friend after that kid nearly died because of the... accident"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:59 pm

"What accident?"
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:01 pm

Enai's eyes fell to the floor "Some kid got mauled. He had it coming, he was taunting one of the werewolves... said they were incompetent beasts, I heard"

ooc// sorry it's so short, but I have to eat lunch. It won't take long though ^^
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:03 pm

"Sure" Lana replied, thanking Enai with a small smile.
"Werewolves" Lana said, rolling her eyes in agreement with Enai.
"They're jerks" She muttered, "Well not all of them, but most" She said quickly. She looked at Jake curiously, he certainly didn't seem like the regular students that attended this school.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:08 pm

Enai agreed with a nod of her and head began walking in the opposite direction of the restroom. "Yes, they have quick tempers don't they? But of course, they can be very nice" She pointed out, making sure she didn't offend anyone. Quietly, she flicked the earring that hung from her ear, she didn't like it, but was forced to wear it by her parents. Enai never understood why though.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:13 pm

"w-werewolves?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:16 pm

"You've never seen a werewolf before? Lana asked, staring at Jake with an odd expression on her face. "They look like either large wolves, or kind of a mix between a person and a wolf" She said, looking at him.
"What are you anyway?" She asked suddenly, she was a shapeshifter, and Enai was an elf. Normally this would be a rude question, but seeing as he hadn't said, or given away any clues, she was curious.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:18 pm

"What do you mean, what am I? I'm a human, of course!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire academy
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next