Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:51 pm

Shaye studied herself critically in the mirror. The dress fit her perfectly, plus it was one of the ones she had been dying to try on since seeing it in a magazine.
"I'm going to get this" She said eventually, turning and looking at Andy and Jay.
"You look awesome" She said, smiling at Jay and flashing her a smile.

Keith's phone rang and he answererd it.
"Sky blue, chocolate brown and carribean blue are my dress colours" His sister said into the phone.
"Okay, thanks" He said, hanging up the phone.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:54 pm

"You're getting that," Andy pointed to Jay and smiled at Shaye. "That dress looks amazing on you." Then she picked up her dress, eyeing it and then disappeared into the changing room.

Zero smiled. "Which color?"

Jay eyed the dress. She liked it too. She liked the way it fit her. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:57 pm

"It's three" Keith said, rolling his eyes and laughing.
"It's sky blue, chocolate brown and carribean blue" He said, looking at his friend and grinning.
"That's all she would say"

Shaye nodded and looked at Jay again.
"You should you'll stun everyone" She liked how the dress looked on Jay.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:00 pm

Jay chuckled and nodded. "I'll get this one." She smiled, then she retreated back into the dressing room to change back.

Andy stepped out. The royal purple dress trailing behind her. "Whatcha think?" Andy asked with a smile.

Zero rolled his eyes and smiled. "She can't be simple like everyone else." he shook his head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:05 pm

"Well now, I suppose you're going to make me and Jay look second class" Shaye said, gaping at Andy.
"You should get it, you look amazing" She said, smiling at her best friend.

Keith laughed. "Did you ever expect her to?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:09 pm

Zero shook his head. "Nope. Never." He smiled.

Andy smiled broadly. "You think so?" she asked. "Your guy's dresses look amazing too." She smiled and studied herself in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:15 pm

"Well that went quickly" Shaye said, coming out of the change room, dress slung over her arm. Walking up, she paid for it and smiled at her friends.
"Now we need shoes" She said, smiling.

"Good, because Shaye never does anything 'low key'" Adrian muttered, remembering past birthdays.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:18 pm

Zero chuckled and then looked at Keith. "What else must we discuss now?" he asked.

Andy nodded, paying for her dress after Jay. "Not tomorrow, but the next day, we need to get manicures and pedicures." She smiled and looked as several guys passed the store, catcalling at her and Shaye and Jay. She rolled her eyes and looked at them. "Let's hurry." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:20 pm

"And today we should also book hair appointments" Shaye said, seeing her favorite salon just a little ways away.
The woman handed her a garment bag, with the dress.
"Thanks" Shaye said, holding it carefully.
"C'mon, shoes and appointments!"

Keith sighed, "We have to go get ties to match the dresses along with ordering the corssages" He knew each guy already owned a nice suit, but they needed to match the girls.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:30 pm

"Of course," Andy smiled, ushering the girls out and into the shoe store.

Zero smiled. "Carribian blue tie, huh?" he chuckled. "Interesting."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:33 pm

Shaye laughed and linked arms with Andy and led the way to one of the higher end shoe stores. On the way she noticed that they were being followed by a group of girls from their school/
"Oh Joy" She hissed.

"That or chocolate brown" Keith said, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:41 pm

"Blue it is," he laughed. "What now?"

Jay growled and let Andy link arms with her. She followed.

Andy led them all to the high heel section and started browsing through the black shoes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:43 pm

"The mall, but not the one the girls are at" Keith said, rolling his eyes at Adrian and Zero.

Shaye aimed herself towards the more funky and colourful shoes. She picked up a pair of Chocolate brown stillettos which had a bright blue sole.
"Awesome" She said, trying them on.
"Well?" She asked. Striking a dramatic pose for Andy.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:47 pm

"Amazing," Andy smiled, pulling on a pair of black stilettos. She looked up. "These okay?" she asked, standing and walking down the asile and then back up to where Jay was trying on a pair of royal blue ones. "Get these," Andy said, dangling a pair of silver heels in front of her face. Jay nodded and took the shoes, trying them on.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:49 pm

"Perfect" Shaye said, stoked that she had found basically everything she needed in one day. She slid off the shoes and took them the the counter.
"Those are awesome" She said, smiling at both Jay and Andy.
"I'm gonna go make my hair appointment" She said, turning and heading out of the store, bag and garment bag in hand.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:51 pm

Andy nodded, paid and ran to catch up with Shaye. "You can't walk alone," she smiled, looping arms with her and Jay, whom had appeared beside them.

Zero looked around. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:53 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes but let her friends accompanty her to the small salon.
"I love this place" She said, smiling at the receptionist.
"Hey, I need an appointment for friday, late morning if possible?" She said, smiling brightly at the girl.
"Um, sure I have one for eleven?"
"Perfect" She said giving her name and number.

"Awesome" Adrian said walking to the door, Keith following behind him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:58 pm

"Us too," Andy smiled. The receptionist looked down. "Eleven fifty and thirty." Andy smiled again. "Perfect. Look at that. We're good at this." She smiled and pulled her friends from the salon. "Home or what?" she looked at them. "Maybe lunch?" she asked them. Shaye and Jay got hungry much faster than Andy did.

Zero nodded. "I'll drive." He grabbed his keys and bounded outside, sliding into his car and revving the engine and honking the horn at Adrian and Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:03 pm

Keith slid into the passanger seat, while Adrian got in behind Zero.
"We're all going to die" He said dramatically staring at the back of Zero's head rest.

"Lunch would be good, let's hit up the food court" Shaye said, smiling at the receptionist and leading the way out of the small salon.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:05 pm

"Good with me," Jay smiled, following.

"No we won't. We'll get up and walk away." Zero smiled. "Vampires give the literal term to 'Hit and run'." He laughed and shifted into drive, speeding down the driveway and onto the road.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:09 pm

Shaye smiled and walked into the food court.
"What should we have?" She said looking around at the fast food restraunts.
"I can't believe some people eat some of this junk" She muttered.

Adrian rolled his eyes, "I'd prefer to not have to do either" He said, putting on his seat belt to make a point.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:11 pm

Zero laughed and then got onto the highway, going at least 100. He hummed and drummed his fingers against the steering wheel. He laughed and then turned up the radio. "To scared to speak, Keith?" he asked with a laugh.

Andy smiled. "How about Japanese? I can never refuse good Japanese." She shrugged. "It's my weakness."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:14 pm

"Sushi?" Shaye said, smiling. She loved sushi.

"Nope, just wondering what the girls are gonna look like" Keith said, smiling brightly at his friend.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:16 pm

"Don't imagine too much. You might ruin the surprise." Zero smiled.

Andy nodded. "That's cool." She looekd at Jay. "That good with you?" Jay just nodded and started toward then Japanese counter.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:20 pm

Shaye followed her friends to the sush counter and waited in line. She couldn't wait for Prom now, seeing as she didn't plan on showing the guys any of her stuff till prom night.

"I doubt it, those girls clean up nice" Keith said, "You know you're dying to see how Shaye looks"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next