Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:58 pm

Zero rested his chin on the top of her head. "I could go," Zero said, smiling at Adrian. "It'd be fun." He said softly. He looked as Jay stood up and pushed past Andy to get into the shower. Andy stopped and ran her fingers through her hair. "Morning," she said softly. Zero could tell she was still hesitant. She bit her bottom lip in uncomfort and then looked at Zero and Shaye, her eyes almost glazing over when she thought it was sweet. Zero had memorized Andy's and Jay's every look.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:03 pm

Shaye turned a little in Zero's arms, her eyes staring at Andy. She had nothing to say to her for the time being, she had to sort out her own feelings. She smiled a little at the other girl, but besides that should know acknowledgment of her. "Alright, but I'm not driving" Shaye said, turning around again to look over at Adrian.
"I'll drive" He said, grabbing her keys off the counter.

Adrian noticed Shaye's reaction to Andy, and smiled a little. He was impressed that she was actually being half nice. She could be much worse, and he knew Andy would know that.
"C'mon, we have extra suits for those of you without them" He said, waving the keys a little. He knew Shaye was wearing her suit under her clothes, she ususally did in the summer.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:08 pm

Andy saw Shaye looking at her and returned the smile, quite surprised. She heard the door open behind her as Jay walked out of the bathroom, dressed in her swimsuit. "How'd you get your swimsuit?" Andy asked Jay. "You forget," Jay said, "I packed the clothes." Andy chuckled and watched as Zero walked Shaye out and then Jay followed. Andy went behind Jay and smiled. Atleast Shaye wasn't screaming at her. Keith was Shaye's 'brother' and Andy knew it was hard for them to be apart.

Zero smiled and then quickly picked Shaye up, putting her in the car. "Here you go," he said, shutting the door and jumping over the top of the car. "Show off," Jay muttered as she slid in next to Shaye. Zero chuckled and got into the passenger side. He shut the door and then heard Andy shut her door behind him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:12 pm

Adrian started the car, taking pains to drive slowly, he didn't want anything to go wrong today. It was about a twenty minute drive to the beach, and he hoped that it wasn't to packed. He doubted he or Zero would tolerate any of the idiots who hung out there going near the girls.

Shaye smiled a little and laughed as he placed her in the back seat. She turned and watched the scenery fly by, not really paying attention to anything else. Adrian had put the top down on the black mustang, and her hair was suddenly streaming out behind her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:16 pm

Zero's silver hair was flying all over the place and Andy's hair was streaming out behind her. Jay chuckled and her hair flew around her head. She tried to keep it out of her face, but to no avail and then gave up, dropping her hands.

Zero took in the fresh air. He could already smell the beach. The beach air always smelled cleaner than the city air.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:19 pm

Adrian pulled the car into one of the few spaces left at the already packed beach parking lot. He sighed and hopped out of the car, grabbing a stash of stuff from the trunk, including towels suncreen and a cooler. He knew from past experiences that these were beach necessities.

Shaye pushed open the back seat door, daintly stepping onto the hot concrete. She grinned at Adrian as she saw what he remembered.
"Thanks" She mouthed at him, as she stepped out of the way, so that Jay could get out.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:50 pm

"Need help?" Zero asked, warily eyeing all the guys at the beach that already saw Andy, Jay, and Shaye. She narrowed his eyes and pulled Shaye into him. Already taking the protective stance. "I'll carry you to the water," Zero said, scooping her up into his arms.

Jay and Andy walked up next to Adrian. "Here," Andy said. "Give me something and I'll help." She said to Adrian.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:53 pm

Shaye opened her mouth to reply, but was scooped into Zero's arms before she even had a chance to talk. She laughed a little. "I can walk" She replied, she was used to being looked at, so half the time she didn't notice.
"Besides, I wanna tan first" She said, leaning her head against his shoulder.

Adrian smiled at Andy and handed her the bundle of towels.
"Awesome, thanks" He replied, walking slowly to towards the white beach. He rolled his eyes as he saw the guys already starting to stare. He wasn't as worried about Andy and Jay, but Shaye had already be hurt by this nonsense and he didn't want her injury to be aggrivated.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:58 pm

Zero chuckled. "Nope. I'm going in the water and you're coming with me," he said taking careful steps over the white sand and red crabs. He sighed. "No isn't an option." He said softly.

"Of course," Andy said taking the things from Adrian and following them out toward the water. "I wish we were on the private beach," Andy said. She'd been on the private beach many times before. She sighed, but kept walking. Guys were staring at her and she felt oddly violated.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:01 pm

"But I'm still wearing my clothes, I don't wanna get them wet" She protested, even though she was grinning. "Just let me take them off" She said, looking up at him with a small pout on her lips.
"Please?"

Adrian wrapped an arm around Andy's shoulders, steering her towards an available spot on the beach.
"C'mon, hopefully they won't bug us down here" He said motioning to Jay to follow him. He eventually got to the spot, dumping everything into the sand.
"Whoops" He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:05 pm

Andy smiled. "Hopefully," she rolled her eyes. She smiled back at Jay and waggled her eyebrows, Jay just rolled her eyes dramatically. Andy put the towels down and looked as Zero set Shaye down.

Zero sighed like she was giving demands. "Fine. Hurry," he said, putting her down and snapping his fingers repeatedly. He saw Andy shake her head. "I never learned how to do that." Andy said. Zero laughed at Andy and then looked back at Shaye. "Hurry up."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:08 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes good naturedly and slipped her top gingerly over her arms and head. Slipping out of the shorts she kicked them up on the sand. Her bikini was white with a large orange flower on one side, same with the bottoms.
"There" She said, smiling at him a little. She glanced around, noting that some of the guys watching had taken steps towards her, they were getting closer.

Adrian laughed.
"Really?" He asked, watching as Zero tried to make Shaye hurry up. Smiling a little he spread out his blanket on the sand and pulled of his shirt, tossing it onto the beach without a care.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:27 pm

Andy laughed. "Yeah. He tried to teach me and I never could." She shrugged and then looked over at Jay, whom was also pulling off her shirt to go swimming.

Jay pulled at the bottom of her shirt to get it over her head. She finally pulled it off and then threw it on the sand. She unbuttoned her shorts and dropped them to the sand. She stretched in her black, white, and neon purple bikini. She walked toward the water, noticing that boys were looking at her. She felt the watew lapping at her feet.

Andy sighed and pulled off her shirt, revealing the neon pink, orange, and white bikini that Jay had given her. She sighed and then started off toward where Jay was standing.

Zero nodded. "I happy." he said. "Now," he said, his voice slightly muffled as he pulled off his shirt. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:31 pm

Adrian streched out on his towel, his eyes mere slights to prevent the sun from burning them. He was aware of where everyone was, and could hear the cluster of people nearby slowly moving closer.

She nodded and walked forward into the water, pulling her hair up in a pony tail as she went. A few of the guys followed behind them, careful to not get to close, but close enough to make her slightly uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:48 pm

Andy rolled her eyes, seeing the boys surrounding them slowly. Zero scooped Shaye again, running at human speed out into the waves. "Come on," Zero was calling back to them. "Come have some f-" them his voice was cut in the waves and Andy didn't hear the rest of his sentence. She nodded and pulled on Jay's wrist, running at human speed out to where Zero was putting Shaye down in the water.

"Owww!" Jay screamed from behind Andy. "What?" Zero flipped around, hoping the boys weren't attacking again. "I think a jellyfish just stung me." She complained rubbing the back of her leg. "It's a fish," he heard Andy say. "And it only bites a person once." She shrugged and then leaned her shoulder into a wave. "Come on," Andy said. "Have fun."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:53 pm

"It's cold" Shaye yelped as Zero set her down in the water. She looked at Jay as she screamed, but then heard Andy, and knew it wasn't serious. She shivered once, before turning and diving under the waves. Surfacing, she had moved a little ways away from the group, and closer to some surfers.

Adrian had also glanced up when Jay screamed, but ignored it once he realized that no one was attacking. He turned suddenly a familiar scent drifting on the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:04 pm

Zero laughed as Andy jumped on his back, pushing him under water. He surfaced and grabbed Shaye's ankle, pulling her closer to him. He heard Andy laugh and then Jay yelp as she hit the water. "Stop it," Jay said to Andy. There was a struggling sound behind him and a splash beside him, then a surfaced, wet Andy. Zero wrapped his arms around Shaye, protective from the surfers. He smiled and kissed her cheek quickly. "Don't let Andy get ahold of you."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:09 pm

Shaye laughed, "I wont" She said, diving under again, she loved swimming, and despite the pain she was feeling, she wasn't going to stop. She closed her eyes, letting the water relaxe her. She smiled and surfaced, further away from the group again. She hadn't been paying attention to how far she was going. She was about to swim back, when someone touched her shouder. Turning around, she saw it was one of the surfer boys.
"Shaye right?" He said in a soft voice, not wanting to scare her.
"Yea, do I know you?" She asked, looking at him curiously.
"Yea, we had math together" He said, smiling a little. "My name's Kevin" She arched an eyebrow.
"Oh, Kevin? Seriously, I haven't seen you in forever" She said, laughing a little
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:11 pm

Zero swam over, seeing one of the boys talking to Shaye. He just smiled and then stood behind Shaye. "Hello," Zero said. His voice was perfectly clam.

Andy smiled at tackled Jay, laughing. "Adrian!" she called. "Get in!" They both shouted. "Please!" Andy begged.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:15 pm

Shaye smiled as Zero appeared.
"Zero, this is Kevin, we had math together" She explained, smiling at the new guy. He nodded to Zero, and looked back at Shaye, it was clear he wanted to ask her something, but now that Zero had arrived, he had his answer.
"Catch you around" He said, waving and turning to catch up with his friends.
"Weird" She said, turning and reaching for Zero's hand.

Adrian shook his head, and stood up, walking back to the forest. He could have sworn he saw someone hanging around back here.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:57 pm

Andy shrugged and then smiled as Zero laced his fingers through Shaye's. She turned to look at Jay, but before she could, Jay jumped at her, knocking her into a wave. The waved swallowed them. They laughed underwater and then surfaced, a little ways from the shore, Zero, and Shaye.

Zero leaned down, being much taller than Shaye, and kissed her cheek again. "You are too cute for your own good," he mumbled into her cheek.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:00 pm

"What do you mean?" She asked, smiling a little at him. She knew exactly what he ment, and the scores of admirers standing not to far away helped him make his point. She smiled and fell against him as a large wave hit crashed into her.
"Ah" She said, swallowing water and begining to cough. Shaking her head, she smiled a little.
"I'm gonna go lay in the sun for a bit" She said, not wanting to leave, but the ache in her mid section reminded her to take it easy.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:08 pm

"I could eat you," Zero smiled, his fangs being revealed. "Even if it might kill me." He laughed, scooping her up and walking her to the shore. He put her down on a towel and looked around for Adrian. When he didn't see him, he pulled out another towel, laying it down and sitting down next to Shaye, smiling.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:14 pm

Shaye laughed a little, "You don't have any trust in me, do you?" she teased, as he wouldn't even let her walk to the blanket on her own. She sat up and grabbed the suncreen, applying it to her arms, legs and any other exposed skin.
"Can you do my back?" She asked, handing him the bottle. She hated getting sun burns, and tried to prevent them.

Adrian walked deeper into the woods, following the scent,.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:16 pm

"No.. I don't trust the other guys," he laughed, grabbing the bottle and putting some into his hand. He sighed, and rubbed it on her back. "Vampires don't get sunburned." He smiled. Then he took just a little bit of sunscreen and dotted her face with it. "Rub it in," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: