Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:33 pm

Shaye's own past came tumbling back in a torrent of emotions. She remembered her father's harsh belt, as he tried to prevent her from shifting. Her parents had hated her, she was different, and they had treated her like that. Her body still bore scars from her parents abuse. She shuddered, misery filling her, as well as lonliness. She wished she could forget her past.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:40 pm

Jay growled and tried to shove the images out of her mind. Her past hadn't been the greatest and she wasn't going to give into it now, especially since Keith was gone.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:44 pm

Shaye wiped her eyes, trying to block out the sounds of screaming. She remebered them clearly, they were from herself, only three years ago. Shaking her head, she glanced over at Jay, wondering why she had growled.
"Are you alright?" She asked in a soft voice.

Adrian sighed, he was worried sick about Shaye and Keith, and now Zero as well. His friend hadn't said anything for some time, and he hoped he was alright.
"He said he'd come back, so he will" Adrian said, trying to lighten the mood of the house.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:47 pm

"We better hope so," Zero said, eye unblinking. He took in a deep, shaky breath and then looked at Adrian. "We better hope so," his voice was softer now.

Jay gave a side smile at Shaye. "Yeah. I'm fine. You okay?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:50 pm

Shaye laughed, but it was harsh.
"No, but I will be" She said, standing up and pulling on a pair of sweat pants. "I guess we should go be with the guys" She said, shaking her head and walking out into the hall. She dragged her hand along the back of the couch, touching both Adrian and Zero's shoulders. She knew that she needed to pull it together, at least outwardly, for them.
"Movie?" She asked, holding up a bunch of random DVD cases.

Adrian looked up at Shaye, his eyes hopeful.
"I could watch a movie" He said, knowing that she was trying for him and Zero.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:54 pm

Jay nodded and stood, moving silently behind Shaye. She sat down in the large chair and then leaned back, slowly nodding her head.

Zero smiled at Shaye and when she made it around the couch, he pulled her into his lap. "Any movie," Zero said into the cloth covering her shoulders. He inhaled sharply, her scent filling his nose, as he sensed something else. It was Andy coming closer. She wasn't off of the beach yet and she had stopped moving again, but he knew she wouldn't dare come back here.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:57 pm

Shaye leaned against him, a tired smile on his face.
"I have to get up to put a movie in, unless Adrian wants to do it?" She said, looking over at her 'brother'. He nodded and rose to his feet, picking a random movie from the stack and popping it into the player. Shaye turned her attention to the movie, letting her head rest against Zero's shoulders. She shuddered slightly as she realized that the movie was 'SAW'.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:01 pm

Zero smiled and wrapped her arms around Shaye's waist. "In case you get scared," Zero whispered jokingly to Shaye, trying to lighten the mood, "I'm right here." He smiled at her and then put his head on her head and began watching the movie.

Jay rolled her eyes. "Get a room," she mumbled. Zero was trying to lighten the mood and Jay decided she might as well contribute. She rolled her eyes again and settled back to watch the movie.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:06 pm

"I will get scared, I guarentee it" She said, snuggling against him. She hated scary movies, but didn't mind one right now, in fact she was happy just to be socializing with her friends and family. She shuddered a little and reached across the couch to snag a blanket. She always got cold when she just sat around, and it seemed she would be doing a lot of that lately. She hadn't let on how much her ribs were hurting her, mainly because she had other things on her mind, but now she was much more aware of the constant throbbing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:10 pm

Zero lifted Shaye easily off of him and then wrapped the blanket tighter around her. "Leaning against me isn't going to help if you're cold," Zero said in her ear. "Would you like to sit beside me instead?" he asked playfully. He gave her another adorable half-smile and then looked at her. She was in pain. He put her down on the couch and went into the kitchen, ignoring Jay's mumbles. He got out two pain relievers and then sat back down on the couch, handing them to her with a glass of water. "Take them," he said with his half smile still on his face.

Jay rolled her eyes. "You two are ridiculous." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:15 pm

"Aw, thanks" She said, leaning against him and taking the pills along with the water. She too, ignored Jay. She pulled her feet onto the couch and covered her self with the blanket as well, before turning her attention back to the movie. She hated stuff like this, but the moment felt so right that she didn't care. She grinned at Zero, knowing her smile probably looked tired, but she didn't care, it was the most she could handle at the moment.

OOC:: Must depart, shall post later tonight or tomorrow.
Byee
<3
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:24 pm

OoC: Bye bye Dahling! <3
BiC:

Zero smiled and threw his arm casually around Shaye's shoulder, pulling her closer to him. He looked at Adrian, whom hadn't moved since the movie had started. Uh oh. Zero thought, realizing it might be because of him and Shaye. He then mentally shrugged, he would be able to take him. They all, Keith, Adrian, and Zero, used rough housed together while they were traveling. They hadn't since they had met the girls. They were a little preocuping, he guessed. He wished they still had fun like that, but at the moment Keith was gone and that wasn't happening. As the movie continued, Zero wondered how the friendship between the three of them would continue. He knew everytime Keith would look at his face he might think of Andriana, which might set him off. He knew he could probably never bring her back here, but right now. He was acting as Shaye's boyfriend, not Andriana's brother. Suddenly, the brotherly instinct kicked in as he faintly heard Andriana screamed. He knew it was her because he had heard it so many times. This was her distressed one. He inhaled sharply again. He looked around and at Adrian again, wondering if he had heard it also.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:36 pm

Shaye leaned against Zero, finding comfort in his embrace. She snuggled against him, a small smile on her face as she tried to pay attention to the grusesome movie.

Adrian glanced at Zero as he heard Andy's screams. He knew it was her, no one else would be screaming like that. He smiled a little at the sight of Shaye and Zero, he was so happy for them. His best friend and his sister, he couldn't ask for more/
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:11 pm

Zero looked at Adrian and then at the movie screen again. He bit his bottom lip and swallowed. He looked over at Jay and then back at Adrian. "Did you hear that?" he mouthed to him. He looked around without even moving his body to keep from disturbing Shaye. If she fell asleep within a few miniutes, he would set her down and go. If she didn't fall asleep, he'd have to go. He knew Andriana's screams by heart, he'd heard everyone of them. He tried to watch the movie again and her scream rang through, just inches closer now. He sighed. Tensing and untensing his legs, he couldn't decide if he should go or not. It could be a trick, on the other hand, it might not be. He swallowed and looked at Adrian.

Jay's eyes searched the room with boredum. She had seen this movie so many times, because Andy loved to watch it on warm, sunny days. Which, where the lived, was extremely often. Andy liked to watch it, if she didn't have something else planned, of course. Then a thought hit Jay. How would Shaye react to Andy now? Would she hate her? Would she still be her best friend? God only knows, thought Jay as she heard Andy's very distant scream. "What was that?" she mumbled, hearing it ring one more time. She looked at Zero and Adrian, whom were looking at each other. Zero's face held agitation and seriousness, while she couldn't quite read Adrian's. It looked almost like bliss or happiness, something of that nature.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:40 pm

Shaye's eyelids fluttered as she began to doze softly. She was so confused and the constant flood of emotions on top of the pain was wearing her out extremely fast. Her head slipped as she shifted, sliding off of Zero as she pulled the blanket tighter around her.

Adrian nodded to Zero, a frown appearing swiftly on his face. He wasn't sure if they should go or not. He didn't want Andy at the house, not after everything. He too wondered how Shaye would react to her. He shrugged his shoulders at Zero, conveying his unsureness. He sighed eventually and stood up.
"I guess we better go" He mumbled, his eyes flicking at Shaye. He couldn't allow Andy in the house, not in the state that both she and Shaye were in.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:52 pm

"No," Zero said, standing up next to his friend and laying a hand on his shoulder. "I'll go. You stay with Shaye and Jay. We better not leave them alone." He nodded at his friend to sit down and then left, closing the door softly behind him.

Jay heard a soft click and startled awake. She was only half asleep and she knew that wouldn't wake Shaye. Jay looked at Adrian and decided not to ask. She blinked and then her head rolled against the chair's back as she slipped into dreamland.

Zero quickly found Andy. It was raining again and Andy was crumpled onto the ground. "Andriana," Zero said, Andy didn't respond. "Andy," The softness in Zero's voice was rare as he sat down next to her and pulled her against him. "He's promise to come back." Andy looked awya from Zero, almost like she was ashamed of being next to him. "But he ran off because of me. And Shaye's going to hate me. I lost my best friends." She said, another tear rolling down her cheek. "How'd you do that?" Zero asked, wiping away the tear. "I broke his heart," Andy said with a defeated sigh. "I lost my best friends, I broke his heart, and now I'm unloved. I know Adrian hates me and I won't," she said, pushing off of him, "Won't go back to either house. I'll find somewhere else to stay." Andy said definately. "Andy," Zero said, "It's past midnight. You haven't slept. Your exhausted." Zero said softly. "So what?" Andy said, jumping to her feet. "I'll stay somewhere else," Andy said, starting toward the woods. "Andy, wait." Zero said, standing up and reaching toward her. "No," Andy said.
"I've hurt all of you. I just need a few days." Then she was gone.

Zero went back to Adrian's, Shaye's, and Keith's house. "She's gone. But she didn't say she'd be back. She just said, 'I just need a few days.' What does that mean?" He whispered, seeing both girls asleep. He looked at his friend and then sat down, with out moving the couch cushions, next to Shaye.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:00 pm

Adrian rolled his eyes as Zero left, but sat down on the couch, his eyes flicking from the movie to the door. Once Zero returned he looked questioningly at his friend.
"She's confused and angry, and she's a gir" Adrian replied shrugging his shoulders a little.
"I guess she's assuming we all hate her or something?" He said, looking curiously at Zero as he sat next to Shaye.
"I can't speak for Shaye, but I could never hate Andy, I am angry with her, and I admit then, but I don't hate her" He said, as way of explination. He had known her far to long to hate her. "Besides, I don't think Keith hate's her either" He muttered staring at the TV as someone screamed.
"This movie always makes me hungry" He muttered, laughing softly.

Shaye's eyes had flickered open as Zero walked in, but fell asleep again almost instnatly. She wasn't reall asleep, she was more stuck in between sleep and being awake. She could hear everything benig said, but was unable to talk or even open her eyes.

Adrian smiled a little at Shaye, before glancing back at Zero.
"You know, I'm with Keith on the subject of you guys being together. Any other guy I would have torn apart, you I'm happy with. In fact, to be honest I'm ecstatic"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:07 pm

Zero wanted to laugh out loud. "It does have a certain hunger-inducing product, doesn't it." Zero didn't want to wake the girls. They were peacefully sleeping. "She does think you hate her. She thinks Shaye hates her. She also thinks that I hate her. That Jay hates her. And that Keith hates her. I don't actually think she knows what hate is," he shrugged. He looked back at the movie and listened to Adrian. He chuckled softly and then looked at his long-time friend. "Yes. I'm quite escatic too." He said, licking his lips as the movie continued. He shrugged. "Even if you didn't like, you couldn't do anything about it. Tear me to shreds? Ha." Zero playfully teased, looking back at Adrian.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:12 pm

Adrian laughed a little.
"I could, I just choose not to" He said, smiling a little as he recalled the old days when he, Keith and Zero had rough housed almost daily.
"I agree, she's so young compared to us, she doesn't understand the true depth of hate. I highly doubt Shaye will ever hate her. She might be angry, like I am, but hate I doubt" He said, gazing back at the movie, a hungry expression on his face.
"Funny how most people are horrified or disgusted by this, and yet we get hungry" He commented, laughing softly.
"You and Jay are welcome to stay here as long as you guys want by the way" He offered suddenly, remembering that they didn't actually lived at the house.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:51 pm

Zero scoffed. "Yeah right," he rolled his eyes. "Only the three of us get hungry by this movie." He shrugged at the remembrance of Keith whispering the same thing to him with Andy sitting next to him, she oddly being scared of the movie. He looked at Adrian and then back at the sleeping Shaye. He smiled softly to himself and then remembered that he was still going to the prom with her. He looked at Jay with a scinerity of a brother. He swallowed and wanted to sweep her into another room, then looked at Adrian again. "I'll probably take her home," Zero said, gesturing to Jay. "She'll probably want to go home." He shrugged and then looked at Jay again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:41 pm

"Yea sure dude, whatever works" Adrian said easily. He knew that he couldn't freak out now, especially not with Shaye already being injured.
"Just come back tomorrow or something. I dunno if I can handle this stuff alone" He said, trying to keep the emotion out of his voice. He looked at Shaye, frowning a little. She still hadn't said anything about Keith leaving, at least not to him, he didn't want to have to tell her that Andy was gone as well. Shaking his head he turned his attention back to the TV, not really seeing anything on the screen. He was too caught up in his own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:49 pm

"Oh... Dude," Zero said. "I thought you were offering. If you want me here, of course I'll stay." He looked at Jay. "She'll live. She'll probably want to be within the rest of the group anyway." He smiled at Adrian and then looked toward the TV again. He yawned. He'd eaten yesterday, but the movie was making him slightly hungry. He shrugged and then leaned back into the couch deeper.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:11 am

Adrian shrugged. "You guys don't have to stay, it's fine" He muttered, although he was extremely greatful. He didn't want to act like he was desperate or anything. He looked at the two sleeping girls.
"We have like three spare bedrooms or something, you can put Jay in one of those if you want" He said, smiling a little. He hadn't decided if he wanted to move Shaye. He wasn't overly enthusiastic about her sleeping on the couch, but he doubted her ribs could handle much more.
"Also, If you want you can sleep anywhere, I don't really care" He said shrugging a bit. He knew Keith normally organized these events, and without him, it all seemed a bit weird. Zero and Keith were the only two people on Earth who probably understood him, as he hated sharing any part of himself. He guessed Shaye must understand a bit, but even she was far to young to understand the complexity of his being. He was thankful to have at least one friend here who wouldn't take his lack of knowledge as insulting.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:48 am

Zero chuckled and then shrugged. "I'll sleep somewhere." He yawned and then looked at Jay and Shaye. They looked so peaceful it almost didn't look real. He looked back at the movie which, he knew because he's watched it so many times, was about to end and he shrugged again. He was hungry, but he'd get over it. He looked at Shaye. "You going to move her?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:33 am

"I dunno" Adrian said, shrugging. "Her ribs have taken so much abuse today, it would probably better if she slept here, but then what if she falls off or something" He said looking down at her and adjusting the blanket where it slipped off her shoulder.
"It's weird, normally I wouldn't be doing this, Keith would be the one to decided" He said, shaking his head. It was funny, he lived with Keith, watched him everyday of his life and yet he couldn't do anything that he had done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next