Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:52 am

"No, but it was worth a try." Iggy replied back with a casual shrug, pulling his head back in the car and looking over at Keith again. His blond hair was completely windblown, and pushed over to one side of his head. Iggy blinked, then looked back at Shaye's car as it slowly drifted away from their moving car.
---
Vaix sighed and shook his head, "you can't drive, and the sooner we get to the new house the better." He frowned, then turned the key in the ignition hearing the car once more roar to life. Vaix sighed and looked over at her, "it's no too bad, I guess. It's just very deep and surrounded by a terrible bruse." He reached over and traised over the bruse's out line, which went in a large tear drop shape around the wound. Vaix chuckled weakly, "you can see Roxa's hand print in it, her thumb and stuff..." He looked away and shifted the gear from park to drive, then pushed on the gas to move them forward.
Vaix wasn't a terrible driver, he just had a problem with deciding how much gas to give the car.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:12 am

Keith snarled softly, but didn't respond. Iggy knew he held a long grudge, and there were many people he hadn't forgiven who had died.

"Oh joy" Shaye muttered, closing her eyes and leaning against the window. She shifted and winced, turning a bit in the chair so she could look at him.
"Don't wreck my car" She muttered, laughing weakly. She was so sore, and Roxa's voice was echoing in her head, screaming stuff over and over about her. She sighed, but didn't say anything, not wanting to piss Vaix off while he was driving the car.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:35 am

Iggy smiled, enjoying Keith's anger. He glanced back at the car behind them and laughed, "uh oh Keith, looks like Vaix is driving."
---
Vaix smiled and glanced at her from the corner of his eye, "I'll try." Even in her attempts to hide her missery, he knew it was there, and knew it was making her suffer more than her wound. He frowned and just consentrated on driving for a while, he was doing surprisingly well, probably because he had a wounded passenger. He just watched Keith's car as a guide.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:43 am

"Oh god" Keith muttered, "If he so much as scratches that car, Shaye'll kill him" He said, laughing a bit.

Shaye smiled, although it was brittle and forced. "Hopefully it's not much further" She muttered. Every bump was sending shooting pain through her side. She leaned her head against the head rest and closed her eyes, trying to will her body to stop with the pain. Her head was also pounding from where Roxa had hit her, and she could feel a black eye developing. Reaching up, she pulled down the small sun blocker thingy, and opened the mirror. Leaning forward she glanced at her face, and winced again. She had a swollen lip, and her left eye was definately black. She had small scratches everywhere and her normally shiny, clean hair was a total mess.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:52 am

Iggy grinned, watching Vaix with amused, almost expecting eyes. He looked ahead once, to see where they were going then back at Vaix and Shaye.
---
Vaix sighed, filled with sorrow at her condition. She was hurting, and he didn't know how to help her. Going back and killing Roxa would be a pointless act, yet the damage that girl had done was unbelievable. He frowned and looked at Shaye again, seeing her black eye and wincing. "You're a shifter right? Couldn't you fix yourself using your powers?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:56 am

Keith rolled his eyes at Iggy.
"Don't spy" He grumbled, and glanced over his shoulder, despite himself.

"I wish, but it doesn't work that way" She said, shaking her head. "As a shifter you can cover scars and stuff, but you can't heal injuries" She explained. She hated that, when her parents had abused her, she could never heal herself, which had been miserable.
"Depending on the severity of the injury, you can't even shift. I couldn't shift right now, at all, because of how badly I'm hurt" She said, frowning. That was why shifters had to be so careful. If they were injured badly, they could end up in the hospital, and that would expose them.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:59 pm

Vaix frowned at her explanation, as well as he comment about being to hurt to shift. He bit his bottom lip and stared out the front window, he could see Iggy staring at them through Keith's back window and rolled his eyes.
"It's a good thing you're a vampire now too then," he replied back with a soft sigh, "that wound would have made a mortal bleed out in seconds." Even if Shaye had been a shifter, at the time she still had a heart beat, she could still die, if Roxa had gotten to her when she was human... He shuddered and glanced at Shaye's side, silver blood leaked slowly from the wound through her shirt. Vaix sighed, "heal up soon okay? I can barley manage to see you looking like this."
---
Iggy stuck his tongue out at Vaix when he was spotted and sat back straight. He never bothered with a seat belt, despite Roxa's scolding every time he got in a car. With Roxa gone, he'd be free so to speak, there wouldn't be anyone snarling in his ear if he did something dangerous, or if he was being rude or lazy, or too hyper or depressed. He smiled, though the idea seemed foreign to him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:07 pm

She nodded. She knew that if she had still been 'mortal' so to speak, when Roxa had attacked her, she would have been dead now. She shuddered a bit, and closed her eyes.
"I look that bad huh?" She teased, trying to get back to the carefree, normal Shaye. Although she'd never admit it, what Roxa had done to her emotionally would take a long, long time to heal. So for now she'd have to be content to try and hide it as best she could. Shaye had always been one of those people who hid their emotions as best they could.

Keith, like Iggy, never bothered with a seat belt. He had been in a number of car accidents, and they had never been able to hurt him. Only others of his kind, and fire could hurt a vampire, so he wasn't really afraid of anything.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:27 pm

Vaix smiled half heartedly at Shaye as she picked up her old attitude, though he could tell it was a bit forced in her state. "No Shaye, you don't look that bad. It just hurts me to see you injured, because it always feels like it's something I've done to get you that way."
He winced at admitting it, but this whole thing, in truth, really was his fault. He'd decided to take Roxa along with them against her will, he'd stuffed her in a car that held her chosen source of misery, he'd been stupid to not predict there would be a fight. Stupid to believe Shaye would get out of it unwounded. He'd stood there like a deer caught in a car's headlights while Shaye had been brutally attacked and Keith had been held back by his brother.
Iggy. His brother would have predicted it all, with his lack of emotions to get in the way of his insight. He'd probably predicted it all from the beginning, and done nothing because he knew it would make him ride an emotional high for weeks.
Vaix subconsciously gripped the car's wheel tightly, his fingers almost ripping through the leather around it. Iggy could have warned him, but he didn't, he never did for anything. Vaix growled.
---
Iggy felt a chill down his spine, he glanced back at Vaix, and saw the dark look in his eye, the same one he'd seen for more than once in his life. "Hey Keith," he said softly, "what would you do if Vaix attacked me?" He made it sound as if the question was a pure curiosity, though there was fear lurking behind his voice.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:35 pm

Keith had glanced in the rearview mirror and seen the look on Vaix's face.
"Ig, I'm not gonna let anyone attack anyone else from now on" He said, shaking his head a bit. He growled, he was done with the drama, and the others better realize that pretty quick. He could hear the fear lurking in Iggy's voice, and that was one of the few things he wouldn't tolerate.

"It's not your fault. It would have happened eventually" Shaye said, sitting up, fast. She winced but forced herself to stay sitting. She reached a silver stained hand over and gently caressed his face.
"Don't" She whispered, knowing he was beating himself up about it. She sighed, "I'll be fine, you know that" She said, shaking a bit. It was a lot more effort to stay sitting up, then she had originally anticipated. Her hand slipped down his face, moving to his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:54 pm

The answer he received from Keith was satisfying. Iggy gave a soft sigh, and didn't look back at Vaix anymore. He hated that look, because usually whenever he saw it, it meant Vaix was going to attempt to kill him again. He stared at the car floor rather blankly and let out a soft breath of air, usually when Vaix went all phsyco like that, Roxa would step in the way and show him reason, or shove him in the closet, whatever worked at the time. He'd have to hover around Keith for awhile until his brother's mood passed,
---
Vaix flinched when she touched him and looked over at her from the corners of his eyes. He sighed and closed then for a second before looking back at the road, "don't strain yourself." His voice was more like a soft begging, "I'm sure we're not far away from the new house now, so just relax please." His hands worked at the wheel a bit tighter, then relaxed. He let out a long quiet breath of air and looked over at her again with another half hearted smile. "I know you'll be fine," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:02 pm

Keith heard Iggy sigh, and smiled a bit. He had seen the look on Vaix's face multiple times before, so he was used to stepping in between them. He had been doing it far longer then Roxa had. But his approach was a bit more physical, and slightly more violent.

She let her hand slide from him, wondering a bit why he had flinched. She let her body fall back against the leather seat.
"I think we're almost there" She said, watching as Keith turned onto a larger highway, which ran along side the ocean. She sighed and bit her swollen lip. She laughed a bit, more at herself then anything.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:13 pm

Iggy glanced at Keith as the vampire smiled he gave another sigh and leaned overusing to fingers at the corners of Keith's mouth to give him a frown instead. Iggy chuckled softly.
---
Vaix just followed Keith's car calmly without any word. Looking at the ocean breifly before looking back at the road.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:18 pm

"Iggy" Keith growled, "I would prefer to not crash my new truck" He muttered, sighing in relife when he saw the driveway leading to the new house. Flicking his blinker he pulled into the drive way, smiling as the large house loomed above them. The gate was open, thanks to the realtor.
"We're here" He said, pulling the truck into the large parking area.

"Hey, looks like we're here" Shaye said, frowing a bit. She was happy that she could get out of the car, but she was still pretty upset.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:14 pm

Iggy leaped joyfully from the truck as it came to a stop and observed the new house. Compared to his old one, it was massive. He smiled and looked back at Keith, then at Shaye and Keith. He jumped over to Shaye side and pressed his head against the window with wide, playful, and excited eyes.

Vaix had parked the car by the time Iggy had run over to it. He sighed and watched with brother with a raised brow. He gave a sigh and looked at Shaye, "whatever you do, don't open that window for him." His tone was teasing, because Iggy looked far to hyper to be of any fun to Shaye currently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:19 pm

Keith sighed and walked over to Shaye's car. He reached over and grabbed the back of Iggy's shirt, hauling him away from the car.
"I said I wouldn't let Vaix hurt you, but if you do anything to her while you're this hyper, you're going to be in a whole world of hurt" He growled, pulling Iggy towards the house.

Shaye laughed a bit. "I think Keith's got him" She said, pushing open her door. She very slowly placed her feet on the pavement, and contemplated attempting to stand up.
"I don't think I can walk" She said, not due to a leg injury, but her side her way to much for her to even think about standing, let alone walking.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:26 pm

Iggy gave a sharp whine as Keith dragged him off, eventually he gave up fighting Keith's storm and went limp for him. Letting Keith lead him off to the house without much more noise. Suddenly however, out of purely being hyper, he took off towards the house at full speed laughing his head off as Keith was dragged along behind him after holding onto his shirt.
---
Vaix watched and rolled his eyes at Iggy, "he's gunna hurt himself soon." His voice was a low mutter as he glanced back over at Shaye and sighed. "Don't try, I'll carry you." He didn't wait for her feelings on the matter, just hopped out of his side of the car and walked over to her's. Opening the door he scooped her up in his arms and made his way to the house.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:31 pm

"Iggy" Keith gasped as he was dragged along behind the insane vampire. Finally he managed to let go, hitting the ground hard. "I really hate when he's hyper" He muttered, pushing himself up, and glaring at the running figure.

Shaye sighed but allowed Vaix to carry her. She leaned her head against his shoulder and smiled a bit, content.
"This house is amazing" She breathed, seeing the yard, and the huge beach front property, as well as the mansion-like house.
"I can't believe we're all gonna live here" She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:38 pm

Iggy laughed as Keith let go, he rushed forward at the house and leapt up, hitting the wall and launching himself off it seconds later, landing mere centimeters from Keith's head. He smiled and angled his head as he looked down at Keith with innocent eyes, "come on silly. You can't sleep out here." He laughed and petted Keith like he was a cat and bounced off towards the door, twirling and laughing.
---
Vaix looked at the house, though he was hesitant to get near the door with his phsyco brother dancing around it. He just observed the outside, "it is really nice. Keith's good with finding houses, I just hope all the room doesn't scare Iggy..." He paused, it might even be better if Iggy did get freaked, then at least he'd calm down. His brother liked small spaces, but grew scared when he was placed in open spaces, which was why Vaix had baught a small house at the last town.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:44 pm

"No, Keith told me made sure there was a basement for Iggy" She said, shaking her head a bit. All she wanted to do was lie down, but she was a bit scared, seeing as she was half expecting Iggy to like grab her or something.
"He really is hyper" She commented, yawning a bit. One of the side effects of the extensive injury was her exahustion. Her eye lids fluttered and her head rolled back, falling from his shoulder.

Keith muttered something nasty under his breath and pushed himself up.
"I'm gonna kill him one day" He muttered, walking towards the door. He turned back to Vaix.
"Her rooms on the top floor, so is mine, yours and what would have been Roxa's. Iggy's in the basement. You can take her in, I'll make sure he doesn't do anything" Keith called to him, seeing all the blood on Shaye's side was a bit much for him right now.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:55 pm

"Alright," Vaix called back, looking at Shaye as she went limp. He sighed and lower his head to kiss her gently then walked over to the house, weary of his crazy brother. "Just shove him in the closet if he proves to much trouble for you Keith," he gave a soft sigh and opened the door walking into the large home and heading for the stairs.
---
Iggy blinked as Shaye's smell of blood hut him like a torpedo he smiled and raced in after them, jumping up to Vaix and letting his head go limp over Vaix shoulder to look at Shaye. "Sheesh, you stink right now Shaye." He laughed as Vaix snarled at him, teeth snapped inches from his face and made him jump back, still laughing as he bounced around the house.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:01 pm

"Iggy!" Keith snarled loudly, and quickly grabbed him, hauling him away from his sister.
"Remeber what I said about you not surviving if you so much as touch one hair on her head?" He snarled in the hyper vampire's ear. He placed his hands on Iggy's shoulders. "You can do whatever you want to me, but if you touch her, you really will not survive" He shook him gently to emphasize the point.

Shaye's eyes opened, "Huh?" She said, disoriented. She glanced up at Vaix and sighed. She smiled a bit at him, and moved her head back into his shoulder. Dark, blood matted hair falling into her eyes and covering her face.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:46 am

Iggy laughed as Keith Shook him, his head fell back limply as he watched Vaix go up the stairs and paid very little attention to Keith. "Not even one hair?" he laughed, "what if one of her hairs falls on me? I'd die from a simple mistake!" He laughed again and let his body go limp and slid from Keith's hold on hois shoulders. He looked up at the pissed vampire, "What are you afraid of? I'm hyper not mentally disabled, I won't kill her." With that he sprang up and ripped down a random hallway, he steps and laughter echoing loudly even after he was out of sight.
---
Vaix glanced back at Iggy and Keith once just in time to see Iggy bolt. He rolled his eyes and sighed looking back down at her with a gentle smile, "it's nothing Shaye, pay it no mind." He walked up the stairs and glanced around at the many doors presented to him. He picked on randomly and set her down on the bed, kissing her forehead as he did.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:51 am

Keith growled, but ignored Iggy. He sighed and followed Vaix up the stairs. He wanted to see how Shaye was doing, as well as talk to his old friend. He walked into the bedroom behind them, leaning casually against the wall. He could see silver blood slowly dripping onto the bed, but he hadn't had the oppertunity to even see the wound yet, and he wasn't sure if he really wanted to.

"Oh, alright" Shaye said, smiling a bit. She was still super exahusted, she winced when he lay her on the bed. Sucking air between her teeth she tried to get comfortable. Yawning her eyes fluttered shut again, and she basically passed out.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:58 am

Vaix sighed as he watched Shaye pass out , he lay his head on the bed side beside her and glanced at Keith. "Hey," he said calmly, yet it wasn't hard to see he was depressed. "You send Iggy to his room or something? He still heard the crazed, echoing laughter in the distance but he barely wanted to cope with it at the moment. "Shaye's pretty hurt Keith," he said quietly after a while. "Her mental condition prevents her from healing up at a normal rate, and with the gaping wound spilling out all her blood, she might become paralyzed."
That was what happened to vampires when they were drained of all their blood. They needed blood to move, heal, without it they couldn't do anything and were assumed dead despite how much of a lie that was. If it did get that bad, he'd have to force her to drink daily just to keep her able to move.

Last edited by Blacksoal on Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next