Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne: x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne: x_fire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne: x_fire   OnexOne: x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:59 pm

Cas sighed, seeing how anxious Damon was.
"Remember you aren't necessarily human anymore Damon. Whatever you're feeling is fine. Bloodshed is normal for angels, we aren't pure, holy beings" He said with a casual shrug.
"We fight wars, we're ultimately soldiers. We were once God's soliders, sent down to harry those who invoked his wrath. We wiped out entire species, numerous times. Now, we've fallen from his grace but that doesn't change our inherint nature. God created us in such a manner, it's his own fault if we act on it" He murmured.
"I know this is a bit more difficult for you, having been human only a short while ago, you still have human emotions and what not" He murmured, vanishing his sword with a thought.
"But remember, you aren't human anymore, you're beyond human. You're better. You are an entirely different species, a superior one" He knew that was arrogant sounding, but it was true. He did, ultimately, believe in what his brother had started a war over after all.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne: x_fire   OnexOne: x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:05 pm

Damon nodded in silence. He was beginning to take into account what Cas had been saying, but he wasn't sure if he was quite ready to believe it. He decided over time he would feel that way, but his mind-set had been following one direction his whole life and it was a hard ideal to change. He looked over at Cas letting out a deep sigh and said, "How bad could it be?" He shrugged trying to make himself feel better as he walked up to the front door. He opened it silently, entering the small appartment. Flashbacks of what had happened to him were burning into his mind and he was tensing up. A small flame sputtered from the end of the daggertail that was now dragging behind him. The tip was burning into the floor below it, and Damon looked up as he saw a man turn around the corner. The man's eyes widened at the sight of what he saw, and Damon smiled harshly while whipping the daggertail towards the man. He shut his eyes just before anything struck, and when he opened them back up his uncle was laying on the floor dead. He let his weapon disappear in a small flame, not sure what to do with himself now. All he could find himself doing was staring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne: x_fire   OnexOne: x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:08 pm

Cas glanced at the man whom as the cause of all Damon's humanly trauma. Frowning, he studied him, absentmindedly stepping over the flames spurting from the ground before he put them out with a thought. He was rather surprised at Damon's actions, having expected the whole 'you did this to me and now I've come back for you' speech most had-been humans tended to give at these moments. Humans were nothing if not dramatic.
He watched Damon for a moment, before stepping furhter into the dingy room and looking around curiously. He let his eyes fall to the body before walking away, into the disgusting kitchen, without a thought. Death didn't bother him, but he was sure this would somehow bother Damon. Maybe he should find some sort of angelic counsler for the kid?
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne: x_fire   OnexOne: x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:44 pm

Damon's gaze went from the dead man to his own hands. He was still in shock for what he'd done. He had been wanting his uncle dead for quite some time now, well more since the day he died in fact. He didn't know what to do with himself now. The brash demeanour he had had since he first became an angel was fading, and he wasn't sure if he should be glad or worried.
Eventually he let his arms fall to his side to look around for Cas. He hadn't taken notice of the man since he entered the cluttered flat. He walked around the place, not much had changed, though he did take note of the new couch and wall paint in the room where his uncle had killed him. At that point he couldn't help but laugh. He took a few steps into the kitchen and saw Cas standing there. All he let out to the angel was "What now?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne: x_fire   OnexOne: x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:51 pm

Cas glanced up at Damon, shrugging lightly.
"We can go back home?" He suggested. "This was something you needed to do, this is your call" He smiled, "Is there anything else you want to do?" He could see that Damon was torn about how he should feel, and Cas wished he could help. But, Cas didn't get emotions,he had never been human, never understood the basic feelings of love, hate, anger, pride, etc. He sighed, "I'm sorry, I'm not very good at this" He admitted, "I wish I could help you figure this out, but..." He trailed off, flexing his wings in an absentinded, nervous gesture, "I don't really understand whats going on, I mean with you, emotionally..." He said with a small chuckle. Damn he was bad at this.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne: x_fire   OnexOne: x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:13 pm

"Nah, I'm good," Damon said attempting to cover up the fact that he was still a bit tense. He could tell he was making Cas feel a bit off, and the last thing he needed was any tension between the two. Despite how Cas and Damon had met, Cas was really his only 'friend' so to speak. He wasn't sure if they had friendship, but this was the longest he had been around any one angel since he died.
He gestured over towards the uncleaned dishes and food that looked like it had been left out for days before adding on, "We should leave here at least. It smells dreadful."

ooc: gah, short post XD
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne: x_fire   OnexOne: x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:16 pm

Cas nodded, "Alright, I suppose back to the house then. Luc'll be wondering where we got off to for such a long time anyway" Cas said, wrinkling his nose lightly as he looked at the dishes. He'd never understand some of the conditions mortals, humans chose to live in.
"Do you remember how to travel? Or do you need a hand?" He asked, stepping outside of the dindgy building and breathing a sigh of relief. The air out here was much better then inside.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne: x_fire   OnexOne: x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:25 pm

"Erm, I think I've got it," Damon said following Cas out of the flat. He flexed his wings at bit before beginning to focus on the house again. He was hoping this would work out and not end up somewhere strange or nowhere near where he'd been hoping to go.
He shut his eyes tightly and his muscles began to tense up a bit. When he opened up his eyelids he was standing in front of the house, luckily. He let out a sigh of relief and let himself relax before muttering, "I never thought I'd say this, but it's good to be back at camp." Everyday all he could think of doing was leave that god-forsaken place, but now he was actually happy to be viewing the same uneventful scenery.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne: x_fire   OnexOne: x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:30 pm

Cas chuckled, letting himself use the odd traveling ability that the angels had and appearing next to Damon.
"It sort of grows on you" He murmured with a small smile, closing his wings around him and looking around happily. He missed it here, quite pleased to be home now.
"Hey Luc" He murmured, seeing his older brother and leader of the fallen walk inside.
"Cas, Damon" The taller angel nodded, smiling at the two younger angels.
"Back so soon?" He asked curiously, folding his black wings around him.
"I suppose so, Damon got his human things out of the way" Cas said, flopping into a chair, wincing lightly as his wings crunched against the back.
"Be careful" Luc chide, frowning at his younger brother.

Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne: x_fire   OnexOne: x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:20 pm

Damon sat down uncomfertably in a chair, ruffling his wings awkwardly trying to figure out the right way to sit. He still hadn't learned how to sit in chairs with backs, and he didn't think it'd be so hard in the first place.
He watched Cas and Luc briefly talk, not inturrupting. He didn't have much to add in to what the two were doing, and was beginning to lose interest in what was happening. He felt done with everything at the moment and went back to distancing himself from everything around him. If he wasn't in the room with the leader of the fallen he probably would've been coming up with a scheme to prank someone. That's all he ever did at camp anyway.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne: x_fire   OnexOne: x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:29 pm

Cas looked at Damon before glancing at Luc again.
"I saw Xav tonight" He muttered, looking at his older brother anxiously. He could see how the name of their brother effected Lucifer, the stiffness of the wings, the anger etched on his face.
"And?"
"Same old" Cas murmured, "Lecturing me, taunting me about my decision" He shrugged, though it hurt to know his brother was so angry at him.
Luc nodded, looking thoughtful, "That was bold him though, appearing" He murmured, "Like that, showing himself to you" He said thoughtfully.
"Mhm" Cas murmured, "Bold" He sighed, Xav had been appearing to him a lot lately.
"He didn't hurt you, did he?" Luc asked Cas, glancing over Damon. "Did you see him as well?"
"No, he didn't do anything to me. Threatened me a bit, but that's ot really a surprise" He said, glancing at Damon. He knew the other angel hadn't seen his brother, but he'd let him answer to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne: x_fire   OnexOne: x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne: x_fire
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2